The love, Hate Effect *** Com...

Von HeatherStarz17

Rape, Love, Sex, Romance, forgiveness. Does true love prevail? Mehr

Black Out
No School?
To Please You
A Bang
What do I want?
school
Foever?
plans
Graduation 🎓
depression and vulnerability
Baby Pains
The Love Of A Father
update
Fight

Rape

748 11 0
Von HeatherStarz17

"I told you, you couldn't come over!"

"No you told me you didnt want me over."

"And thats supposed to make it better?!"

He puts his hand around my waist but I push him away hard. His face goes hard and his hand comes to my neck as he pushes me against the wall.

"No dereck!!! I dont want to go away!!!"

"I dont give a fuck what you want!"

He punches my cheeck and I feel dizzy I feel him climb ontop of me and I kick and scream under him.

"Dereck get off me please!!!!"

His breathing on my neck makes me quiver.

"You know you want it! "

Tears start to fall down my face I dont want this I never did.

"Dereck!!!! Nooo stop!!! Stop please!!!"

I pled and pled but he didnt stop he ripped off my shorts and panties and had his way with me twice. He over powered me and I couldnt do anything about it. He left at 4 am I had 2 hours to sleep before school I felt so dirty. I cried myself to sleep wishing I had never looked his way at that party and had been drunk to let him be my first. He was a blood hunter well he was my blood hunter always wanting my cherry and he took it.

I got up and took a long hot shower hoping the feeling of his hands would wash away but, it didn't. Getting dressed I look in the mirror and notice the bruise on my face from Derecks punch. I cover it up with make-up the best I can. its sore but theres nothing I can do, I get into my car not bothering to even eat and head to school. When I pull up I see all of my friends talking to someone but I cant tell who it is but I know its a guy. My stomach turns in knots hoping it's not Dereck, I get out and walk to the girls only to find Derecks friends Ricky.

"Ive been waiting for you."

He smiles and I look behind me, Is he talking to me?

"Mya im talking to you."

I look at my friends for reassurance and they nodd, whats going on?

"What did you need me for? "

"I wanted to talk to you, maybe get your number?"

He has no idea that his best friend owns me in a way. He wont let me be with anyone even though we are not together, I want that part of my life to end and god this guy is gorgeous.

"Ricky is it? "

" Yeah?"

"What are your intentions?"

"I want to take you on a couple of date's and if we like each other maybe you will accept to be mine."

I feel my heart flutter as he kisses my cheek,

"Can I have your phone?"

I pull it out letting him put his number in my phone.

" How about after basketball practice I come over with junk food and we watch movies? "

"Yeah that sounds good."

"Alright ill be there at 7."

I nodd and he kissed my forehead and walks away, my breathing hitched as I notice Dereck was not to far away but it doesnt look like he was listening so I shrugg it off and head to class as the tarty bell rang.

Throughout the day I kept trying not to make eye contact with dereck, is it bad that I still get turned on by the sight of him but i cant stand him? I dont want him or his sex even though it was incredible in the beginning but now its just ugly and forced, I feel horrible everytime he makes me do it.

Its not even love, Its after school and I have wrote a note to dereck about how I want what we are doing to stop. That I never want to see him at my door step or id call the cops. As I slip the note into the crack in in his locker I hear my name being called. The voice scares me to death,

"Dereck? I though you were supposed to be at practice. "

" I forgot my shoes, Mya I need to tell you something."

He picks up my chin to look at him in the eyes,

"Im so sorry for last night."

He touches my cheek and I hiss at the pain, I can see anger in his eyes.

"I went way to far last night. It will never happen again."

"Thats what you always fucking say Dereck Im done with you dont ever come near me again!"

I feel a smack across my face and pain comes fast as I already have a bruise there. I try and run away but he catches my wrist and pulls me close to him.

"Your mine Mya."

"Mya? Dereck? "

I step away from Dereck and smile as Ricky comes and kisses my cheek, I can see the anger in Derecks eyes.

"Hey, coach is looking for you..... I didnt know you knew Mya Dereck."

"Yeah we talk sometimes."

"Tell coach ill be there in a sec will you."

"Oh na bro im going to walk this lovely lady to her car. Did you grab your shoes yet?"

Dereck opens his locker and my heart drops as the note falls out, I see hate sink into Derecks eyes as his sight goes from the paper to me.

"How long have yall been talking Ricky?"

"Well we talk on Facebook but now we talk in person. Whos that letter from a secret admire?"

"Na just from some bitch whore."

"Okay? "

I turn to Ricky and kiss his neck gently and whisper in his ear to take me to my car now.

I felt his member get hard just from that kiss on the neck, I look up at him and smile and he says

"Lets go beautiful."

He takes my hand in his leading me to my car,

"Ill see you after practice Mya."

"Will do."

He kisses my cheek a waves me off, god he makes me weak. I snap out of it realizing that dereck is going to kill me, once i get home I lock every door and window in the house and wait for 7 to come its only 6 and my heart is racing.

theres a knock on the door and I know who it is, Dereck......

I act like im not even home I let him knock repeatedly.

"MYA I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!!!!! OPEN THR FUCKING DOOR!!!!!"

My heart races as he bangs on it loudly,

"Stop or ill call the cops!!!!"

"Just let me in I need to talk to you."

"I'm not falling for that Dereck go away!!!!"

"Im going to get in there one way or another Mya you know I will."

I know he will too, I go to my restroom and lock the door not wanting to hear him at the door. Its 6:53 and he is still at it, Ugh Ricky hurry up and get here please!!!! My phone rings,

"Hello? It's ricky. Im down the street hun come out and help me with the munchies."

"Okay."

I hear his mustang pull up and I go to the door looking and not seeing Derecks car, Thank god!

I go outside and see Ricky, hes so handsome, light brown skin and honey brown eyes jet black hair in a foehawk. Black Tshirt and skinny jeans, his nice ass how they hang low.....

"You can stop starring and help Mya."

"I wasn't starring I was day dreaming cocky ass."

He chuckles while handing me some bags, today is going to be way better then I thought.

*

*

*

2 hours later I am cuddled up in Rickys arms practically falling asleep I cant believe how safe I feel with him.

A bang on the door makes me jump,

"Mya open the FUCKING door!!!"

"Who's that? It sounds like Dereck."

I get up and go open the door Dereck pushes it open and has me pinned to the nearest wall a punch across my face, suddenly the pressure of his body on me is lifted. I look seeing Ricky pulled him off of me,

"Whats going on here?!"

I look at Ricky he is completely oblivious, I feel my face swelling up tears streaming down my face.

"Dereck what the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"SHE'S MINE RICKY!!!!!"

"I am NOT yours Dereck im just some girl you love to rape!"

I cant believe I just said that out loud, Ricky step toward me, I waist no time going to him.

"Dereck I cant believe you. what the hell are you thinking?!"

"I love her man."

"No you dont a man could never hurt his woman."

"And you are what her man now?"

Dereck grabs my arm and pulls me to him,

"Tell him you want me Mya."

I look at Dereck,

"But I don't want you. Ricky please."

"Dereck let her go and leave now. Ill talk to you tomorrow."

Dereck pushes me to Ricky and walks off, my heart racing. I bet my face is beyond fucked up now,

"Im so sorry about all of this. I should have told you about this before any of this happened."

"Dont be sorry."

He pulls me into a hug while I sobb in his arms,

"Do you think hes gonna come back?"

"Probably tonight, he always does come and find a way in."

"Ill stay here tonight then, ill sleep on the couch."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"You dont have too."

"I know, but I want to."

**********************

* VOTE!!!! *

* *

**********************
Mya

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

Could You Love Me Von MT

Jugendliteratur

63.2K 1.4K 42
My only desire would be to make it through this hell. One more year would be all it takes, to set me free. Never had I struggled this hard with somet...
10.1K 748 2
Our fate challenges us at every step of life. Does everyone fate of true love get happily ever after? Does even happily ever after exist in real lif...
12.8K 1.4K 91
Thea thought she had it all when she found true love with Matt Taylor. After all, she was a believer and a dreamer of love so it's only fair that her...
1.7K 31 33
Alex's life, was always filled with pain, and disappointment. She never thought it would be better.Then she found out that it never does, especially...