Mr Billionaires PA

By maddiem1992

Olivia Jenkins has been dumped by the man she thought she was going to marry she finds herself on a plane goi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue 30
Thank you

Chapter 21

18.6K 681 13
By maddiem1992

Olivia's POV 

"Fuck Olivia, don't you knock" Lucus shouts at me 

"Fuck you Lucus" I scream and run to my office locking the door, I sit on my chair with my head on my desk, the images of what I just saw running through my mind.

I open Lucus's door and he is sat on the sofa in his office with a woman sat on his lap kissing him, she was beautiful with long black hair a caramel skin tone and a models body, I could never compete with a girl like her she was perfect.

"Olivia let me in I swear that wasn't what it looked like, she kissed me please Olivia listen to me"

I ignore him letting the tears fall from my eyes, my phone start to ring and the caller ID says unknown, I clear my throat trying to sound normal.

"Hello Olivia Jenkins" I say trying my hardest not to cry.

"Olivia its so good to hear your voice, can I see you today" I can tell from the voice that it is Jason, I really don't want to see anyone right now, but some how I just want to feel the way I used to when my life was uncomplicated.

"I will meet you at the coffee bean at six" I say almost like a robot. 

"Ok I know the place I will see you at six, bye Olivia"

"Bye Jason"

I end the call and grab my bag, I need to get a pregnancy test I need to know the truth.

Lucus's POV 

Shit how did I fuck things up so badly, I came to work and Abi was already in my office, Abi was my girlfriend two years ago I was madly in love with her, but she didn't feel the same way she cheated on me three times what I know of she broke my heart.

And then I find her in my office I sit on the sofa trying to get some distance, but she always knows how to get me, always knows what to say, before I know it she is sat on my lap kissing me then Olivia walks in and all I could say was "Don't you knock" what fucked up thing is that to say.

As soon as I was out of Abi's trance I started to panic I kick Abi out and go straight to Olivia's office, she locked the door I try to explain but she doesn't let me in, then I hear her phone ring and her tell someone she will meet the at six o'clock at the coffee bean, I walk back to my office if she wont talk to me then I will go to her. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426 48 23
JEAN a wealthy business man who doesn't have any plan or intentions in loving anyone,employes a secretary who goes by the name Danyl whom he despises...
17.1K 633 14
A highly recognized and highly respected CEO finds herself in a predicament with her newest assistant. Being notorious for not having the same assist...
408K 11.3K 47
Ethan is a 27 year old billionaire and an extremely awful husband to his 24 year old wife, Olivia. He only ever puts his interests before hers but ab...
366 60 20
19 year old Emily falls in love with her married 59 year old boss Edward. She wants him, he wants her but when Edward's actress wife finds out and ca...