The Abused Girl

Von dawn1989

Jessie was a normal 16 year old girl. She didnt know her real dad untill she met him when she was 13. She tho... Mehr

The abused girl part 1
The abused girl part 2
The Abused Girl part 3
The abused girl part 4
The abused girl part 5
The abused girl Part 6
The abused girl Part 7
The abused girl part 8
The abused girl part 9
the abused girl..NOT A CHAPTER
the abused girl chapter 10
The abuseds girl chapter 11
The Abused Girl chapter 12
The abused girl chpter 13
The Abused Girl chapter 14
The abused girl chapter 15
The abused girl part 16
the abused girl chapter 17
The Abused Girl Chapter 19
The abused girl chapter 20
Please read.
The abused girl chapter 21
The abusd girl chapter 22
The Abused Girl chapter 23
The Abused Girl Chapter 24
The Abused Girl Chapter 25

The Abused Girl chapter 18

13.3K 219 15
Von dawn1989

The abused girl chapter 18:

Jeff’s P.O.V:

After me and jade went for the take out, we headed back to the cabin. Something inside me is screaming that there’s something wrong. I shrugged it off for now, and concentrated on the road. I took a sly look at jade, to see her quickly avert her gaze off of me. I grinned at her and shook my head lightly.

“And what do you find so amusing?” she mocked me, making me laugh some more.

“You...I find you amusing, don’t think that I didn’t see you staring at me.”

“F.Y.I, I wasn’t staring as you put it, I was glaring at you, and I shall do it as much as I like because I rule ha-ha...anyway, what’s with the bad vibe hanging off you? I can cut the atmosphere with a knife, the tensions that bad. Have I done something to upset you?” she pouted at me, how could she ever do something wrong? Seriously, she’s like a female goddess that never could do wrong. If only she knew how I thought of her. I contemplated telling her before quickly changing my mind. How much of a fool could I be, thinking that me, would have any chance with her; especially if she’s with that moron Jason!

“That bad vibe is nothing, or maybe it is something...I just don’t get what it could be. The closer to the cabin we get, the worse that feeling becomes. It’s like there’s a secret that’s being hidden that we don’t know about.” I sighed, as jade put her warm, comforting hand on my arm.

“Hey, don’t get yourself worked up Jeff, I think it may be because we’re all alone out here, and were under a lot of stress and strain looking after that horrible witch back at the cabin. I suggest a massage”

I grinned at her “yeah? Well how about when we get back we make our excuses and-“I was quickly shut up by a slap around the head.

“Hey! What was that for? It was your idea after all”

“Yes! A massage, not whatever naughtiness you had in mind” she chuckled, turning to look out of the car window.

We pulled up the dirt track leading to the run down cabin, it was only now that I fully realised that this place was so secluded, that even an escape artist wouldn’t get away that easy. It really was run down as well; if the cabin was repaired, the scenario would be a nice place to be. The ever growing ivy that wrapped itself on to the cabin was a site to look at, the wild flowers that grew was a really spectacular colour of purples, yellows and pinks. The shrubbery and trees was thick around the outer edges but spacious going towards the log cabin. Finally we pulled up at the run down place; I turned the engine off and looked at jade.

“You know that I’ll hold you to that massage? I’m very fussy and don’t plan on letting you stop until all the knots are out of my entire body” she gave me a mischievous look and a flirtatious smile, I was dazzled.

“I know, and who says I was planning on stopping until I was fully satisfied with how you felt? Now, come on. We have food to eat then you, my sweet Jeff, will experience a once in a life time thing as my hands work their magic!” she stated while getting out of the car.

I quickly jumped from the driver’s side and locked the car doors. Jade made her way around the same side as me, and I gave my elbow to link with.

“May I madam? It would be such a shame to see a lady without a companion on her arm...especially one as dashing as myself”

“Oh, ha-ha you are so funny Jeff, I didn’t know you was a comedian” she rolled her eyes and giggled; she took my elbow in a link and walked ahead with me. We got to the cabin doors and I stopped in my tracks, listening intently as I’m sure I heard voices and a door shutting.

“Hey Jeff, what’s up?”

“Shhh, I think Jason’s up to something, I heard him talking and a noise from inside”

“Don’t be silly, Jason’s on our side, now, give over being paranoid and let’s get you inside before you blow a fuse in your brain...that’s if you have one ha-ha”

I shook it off and started laughing with her, we walked in with our hand touching, but quickly, she moved her hand away as Jason was stood there; she also looked a tad guilty for some reason. Never mind, she has nothing to be guilty about, he’s a no good loser that doesn’t deserve her; so I walked in with a smug look on my face. He didn’t even look like he cared, so that just proves my point about him not giving a damn about her.

“Hey man! Here is your food you asked for. How is the freak doing? Not that I care but its conversation on my part towards you”

“Oh please Jeff, don’t ask about her even if it is just making polite conversation, I’m sure you and Jason could find something more interesting to talk about”

“Yeah, like you jade? Jason has you as his girlfriend, would it be right to talk about you in that sense?”

“No you big baboon, I meant football or something, but if you find me- I mean Jason and you find me more interesting and appealing then feel free to point out my obvious beauty and flawless personality. I promise I won’t let it get to my head...too much” she spat out while stifling a laugh.

Jason just looked with a grin on his face. I wonder why he isn’t bothered about me talking about his woman, any self respecting boyfriend would have floored me at that comment. Maybe jades right, maybe I am being to paranoid; either that or she has well and truly got me hooked with her grace and beauty. Man! I sound like I have it real bad. After laughing with her, I left them alone and headed into the bathroom to get a shower.

Jason’s pov:

“So, did you enjoy your little flirt with Jeff?”

“What?”

“Don’t play stupid jade, I saw the hand touching, I heard you when you got back, I also saw how guilty you looked. And just now, slipping up with you wanting him to talk about you? And having to correct that mistake just because I’m here?”

She walked off outside, I quickly followed and grilled her about it some more. There was no way I was letting a moment like this slip by.

“Jason, don’t be pathetic. You know I’m with you, so why are you even thinking idiotic thing like that?!”

“Because I’m not blind jade I see the way you look at each other, it’s like Morse code jade style for ‘I want to fuck you!”

“Fine then! Yeah we flirt, and yes I like him in that way, but I’m with YOU! At the moment though I cannot seem to understand why! He treats me better than you do! He acts more as a boyfriend than you have...there! Are you happy now you got what you wanted?!”

I had to fight the urge smile when I heard that, this plan is going well so far. I need to keep on at her, and then maybe Jeff will hear what were saying.

“Why would I be happy about you saying that? Like you stated; I’m with you... but not for much longer jade. As from this moment on; we are done. Go run to your precious Jeff. And when were done with the whole Jessie business, do not contact me!”

Her face dropped, I don’t think she was expecting that. Tears rimmed her eyes, but deep down I don’t think she is really bothered about this. I turned away and started heading for the house. Seeing Jeff at the window, I knew he had witnessed the last part of the convocation. Good, now it’s time I get him on board with this. The sooner it gets done, then the better it will help me. I need to get her out of this place, and it needs to be done as soon as possible before Paul causes too much damage. And after these two are on board, Pauls next!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

150K 4.1K 71
"I like you, Annalisa. Like a lot. And it took me the longest time to tell you this. That's why I haven't been over. I didn't really know how to say...
64.3K 2.7K 22
Angel Mortem wasn't your normal 16 year old girl. She was adopted since birth and has been carted all around Australia. She didn't fit in anywhere so...
398K 6.3K 79
Emma Scott 14 years old Abused by her mum and step dad, She finally gets the chance to meet the boyband she loves so much, Harry then becomes her DA...
39.9K 817 52
Rose a normal 17 year old girl. Her life was rough but normal, normal until she meets them.