Ghost Feelings ▸ Theo Raeken

By ambroses

❝You can be the Juliet to my Romeo.❞ ❝They both ended up dead so, no thanks.❞ ❝Maybe the Leia to my Han.❞ ❝Wh... More

GHOST FEELINGS
I ⋆ INSTAGRAM
II ⋆ I MESSAGE
III ⋆ I MESSAGE
IV ⋆ FRIENDS
V ⋆ I MESSAGE
VI ⋆ INSTAGRAM
VII ⋆ RELICS
VIII ⋆ INSTAGRAM
IX ⋆ THEO
X ⋆ REAL LIFE + DM
XI ⋆ CHAINED
XII ⋆ BAD NEWS
XIII ⋆ THE END OF IT ALL

EPILOGUE

421 14 1
By ambroses

GHOST FEELINGS

╔═══════════════╗

EPILOGUE

╚═══════════════╝

★  ✶  ★  ✶  ★

Summer had arrived, highschool was over, and everybody was there for the occasion.

Ben and Sabrina's flat was arranged beautifully as they welcomed guests into their home. Red roses and funerary decorations changed the place's aura into a more saddening one, welcoming past ghosts that they hadn't been able to adress in earlier months.

Somehow, summer seemed like the perfect season to hold this kind of event. The invitees weren't occupied with work anymore and were free to come from wherever destiny had taken them. Eiza would have wanted it this way.

Everyone was fond of the tiny, lovely enchantress. Even the serious Derek, who Peter had been working on localizing for weeks, had made an appearance for the person who took a tiny bit of his heart when he left. It would always belong to her.

Isaac was quick to come from France, taking the first flight he came upon when he heard the news. Beacon Hills wasn't made for him, but he had stayed at Scott's ever since, not planning a departure until the funeral was over. He occupied the room Eiza took days before, and was drowned in past memories. Those two had been really close, her helping him with his dad situation.

Jackson and Ethan were there too. The two didn't exactly get along with the little enchantress at first, but they didn't fail to fall for her charm. Despite everything they had done, she was always good to them.

Chris, Melissa and Noah stood at the back of the room, a mortifying feeling setting deep within their bodies. Eiza had spent her entire childhood at Scott's and Stiles', and their parents were quite fond of her. It was second nature to look after her. Chris was introduced to her by her daughter, and although he never had the intention of killing her, he tried to keep her away. But at the end of the day, his daughter needed her, and when she was gone and left Isaac in France, he had nothing left but her.

Eiza, whose parents left her when they learnt she was supernatural. Ben didn't agree to leave with them, and since then they had been closer than ever. Maturity had been forced down those two, and Ben wasn't so sure he could keep going on with his sister gone. Sabrina wasn't so sure either, having been accepted into the Summer family by Eiza very nicely. She had been her first friend in highschool.

Parrish and a couple other deputies had entered the room, alongside Lydia's mother.

Everything was said now, and the entire pack had listened to Ben's and Sabrina's words with tear-stained faces and red eyes. Scott and Stiles had also contributed to the ceremony, sharing a few of their memories about their favorite girl.

It was over now.

Derek and Isaac were staring deeply into a wall that held a framed picture of the girl, so beautiful and lively.

Isaac, with a shaky voice, spoke for the first time since he arrived. "Her parents didn't come."

A beat.

"They weren't told to," Scott said from behind, positioning himself to Derek's left side. Isaac blinked away some tears, not wanting to feel the pain again. Three years before, he had lost the woman he loved at the hands of an oni. Now, his closest confident had slipped away from him, and nothing tied him back to that devilish town anymore. He should be relieved, but deep inside he hoped that the death of Allison wasn't the end.

Scott was just thinking the same thing; Allison, and now Eiza. Two of the most important women in his life to this day. Just when Allison's wound seemed to have healed, another one opened. Two different kinds of love, the same feeling of loss.

But Derek felt as if something inside of him had been pulled out, stolen, reduced to ash. He almost never let himself show his true feelings, but the girl had captured his interest, and although some things had remained unanswered between them, it was towards the end of their journey when they decided to start a new one. His departure was wrong and right at the same time, but being with her would never be far from perfect.

Little did he know, Theo felt that same way, just more deeply, as if a hunter stabbed him with a knife and started twisting it for hours. He had yet to build up the courage to talk to Derek; he wanted to ask him about her.

"Scott, we need to talk," Isaac said peacefully. Scott nodded, and both of them left Derek's side and went to a corner of the room. "It was my job to give you this if something ever happened to her," Isaac whispered as he struggled to get something out of the backpocket of his jeans. When he managed to get it out, Scott realized what it was: a crumpled letter.

     "What..."

     "She wrote it just after, um, Allison died. And she gave it to me when I left for France. She said you would find all the answers in here."

     "Why?" Scott muttered.

     "I don't know. That's what I was hoping to find out."

     Isaac managed to hand Scott the letter, and the alpha held it like a treasure. Isaac patted his back and left to talk to Argent.

     In the other side of the room, Theo silently approached Derek with a little bit of fear in his bones. He was known for being ruthless, and Theo was sure that he was up-to-date with all the evils that have crossed Beacon Hills.

     "I don't know what you are doing here, but you should leave."

     Derek's voice made Theo's bones shake to the core, but he kept on walking.

     "I assume you've heard about me," Theo said, slipping his cocky mask over his face once again.

     "This is really not the time," Derek replied, a little more seriously. Theo couldn't help but sigh.

     "How was she with you?" he asked, no mask over his face anymore. It was Theo out in the open, overly exposed, no cocky barrier to protect him now. "Because she was really good to me."

     "Go. Away."

     "No one believed me. She didn't either, but I guess she tried to understand me. She put herself in my position. She knew I was bad, yet she wanted to spend time with me. To this day I still don't quite understand what made her act like that."

     Derek took a deep breath and his facial expression softened.

     "She was... good to me too," Derek managed to get out. "You know, Scott and I weren't always besties. There was a time where he wanted nothing to do with me."

     "And what about you?" Theo questioned, fairly intrigued.

     "My interests had nothing to do with my wishes. It was all professional," Derek blurted out. "But I wanted a friend."

     Theo sighed in comprehension.

     "She became that friend," Derek confessed. "Although we were in different sides of the board."

     "And something more," Theo wondered.

     "Eventually, yes."

     Theo gulped.

     "She deserved better than both of us," the werewolf added.

     "Yes, she did," the chimera agreed.

•  •  •

Scott McCall finally opened the letter.

Dear Scott,

If you've managed to get to this letter, that means one of two things: either you tricked Isaac into giving it to you (although that is highly improbable, since you aren't aware of its existence) or I am gone for good.

Allison has just died, and I cannot grasp the idea of it. Sweet, pure Allison, who deserved nothing but happiness alongside you. And that made me think that any of us could be next. Lydia. Stiles. You.

I don't know how many years we have left together; if Derek will still be by my side, or if another person will take his place. If Stiles will still want to rewatch the Star Wars movies with me every now and then. If you will still consider me as a sister. Because Scott, everything you have done for me, and everything you will do, is unforgettable. You have such a big heart, Scott, and it pains me to the core that I have to leave you. Normally, my anxiety would take over and convince me that nobody will miss me, but with everything that we've been through I know for certain that a bond was created between us, one that couldn't be more strong.

I know that there are more people to come, and you, Scott, will lead them, because you are the True Alpha. My alpha. And although I may not be with you physically, I will always be in your heart and in those of the people who loved me.

Don't suffer now. I am with Allison.

Tell the pack that they don't have to suffer, that I'm okay. Tell Isaac that. And Derek. And Lydia. And Stiles and you.

Because I'll make sure that when I leave, it is for you.

With love,

Eiza.

★  ✶  ★  ✶  ★

Oop, and it is done.

I hope you enjoyed it! I'm sorry if it's sad, but I'll write more fics. Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 4.3K 136
• BOOK ONE • "That makes me her best friend, not a fucking mind reader!" When a witch with terrible fashion sense and a quick wit is dragged into a w...
104K 2.8K 51
What if Stiles wasn't from Beacon Hills? What if his last name wasn't even Stilinski? Stiles moved down from Alaska right before high school, after...
421K 8.4K 42
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain" **** She is beautiful. She is kind. She is smart. She cares a lot for...
10.5K 371 28
🎵 𝙨𝙠𝙮𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩🎵 Months before the pack graduates and leaves beacon hills behind, they are left with one last remi...