Secrets

By amtgurly

Sam Winchester didn't really expect to make any friends when he went to Stanford, but he did. In the forms of... More

Chapter One: And So It Begins
Chapter Two: This is the Opposite of a Good Thing
Chapter Three: This isn't the Weirdest Thing That's Happened
Chapter 4: Research and Migranes
Chapter 5: Arguments
Chapter Six: Talking More Than is Necessary
Chapter 7: Into the Woods We Go
Chapter 8: Things Happen and the Author Apologizes
Chapter 9: We're Off Too Kill The Wendigo! (Plus Author Things)
Chapter 10: FIIIIIIIIRE! (But, in a Good Way)
Chapter 11: Water Problems You Say?
Chapter 12: An Update to the Story (Way too Late I'm Afraid)
Chapter 13: In which Sam does Research, Dean Unpacks, and Percy has a Breakdown
Chapter 14: The Author is Still Useless and Trying her Best
Chapter 15: Percy Has Thoughts and Makes Discoveries
Chapter 16: In Which Dean Interrogates a Grieving Father and a Child
Chapter 17: Do These Drawings Matter That Much? (Yes, yes, they do)
Chapter 18: The One Where S*** Hits the Fan
Chapter 19: The Sheriff is a Killer - What a Surprise

So I Guess I'm Doing This Now

6.5K 59 7
By amtgurly

Hello wonderful world of Wattpad! This is Alpaca, aka Alpaca! (I didn't completely think that through! Oh, well.) I've been writing stories for a long time, but this is the first time that I'm actually publishing one for criticism, so it's likely to have a great many mistakes. Please be constructive in your criticism, I desperately want to be a good author, so help will be much appreciated. 

This is a rewrite of the wonderful "cult" (oh how I love that that word in particular is part of the description for this show.) show "Supernatural" and the equally amazing book series "Percy Jackson and the Olympians"/"Heroes of Olympus." (The book series both exist in the same universe, but are technically different I guess.) If you haven't seen/read either, be warned, there are spoilers ahead. (DUN, DUN, DUN!) Also, look into them, they're awesome!

If anyone actually reads this, I would like a cover, because I don't know how to make one, and I want people to read my story. I don't know how much an Alpaca eating pizza will help with that. Thanks a bundle! In that same vein. I'd like help coming up with a new title, because, while "Secrets" is eye-catching, and all, I don't know how relevant it is to the story.

To recap: I'm Alpaca, I won't be good so please help, this is a Supernatural re-write with Percy Jackson, I need a cover/title, and have a nice day. (I didn't say that before but I want people to like me.)

Side note: The girl in the above song is Emma, of the YouTube channel emmanoodle. I don't know her personally, but her singing is divine, so check her stuff out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 140 11
DISCLAIMER: this book is discontinued!! " So I have to go all the way to some fancy boarding school in England to protect a wizard? " " He's your bro...
24.4K 1.1K 17
Second book to 'The Search for John Winchester!' Percy Jackson had seen many things in his life. He'd lived many different lives. He'd survived as a...
469 23 6
โ•โ™…โ•š "แดฌแดบแดฐ แดต'แดน แดถแตหขแต€ แดฌ แดฐแดฑแดฌแดฐ แดนแดฌแดบ แต‚แดฌแดธแดทแดตแดบแดณ แต€แดผแดบแดตแดณแดดแต€" โ•—โ™…โ•” ๐Œ๐€๐•๐ˆ๐’ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ก. ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๏ฟฝ...
9.7K 400 18
"I'm Sam," he introduced, nodding in Dean's direction. "That's my brother, Dean." The boy was too busy staring down the barrel of Dean's gun to care...