When You're Famous [A OneDire...

By stylesgal

Meet Laura and Sara, or should we say Shining Stars? Well, anyways, they were just nominated to The Brit Awar... More

When You're Famous [A OneDirection FanFic]
Newbies, sound check and a hint of awkwardness...
Sneaking around...
Kisses and Surprises in 1Derland

Rumours

1.3K 9 13
By stylesgal

Hi guys! Sara’s here! Here it goes! Chapter 2! J xx

Sara’s POV:

We just arrived the Brits! OMG! I’m soo excited there were a lot of fans screaming our name!

I looked at Laura and she had a huge smile in her face just like me!

A couple minutes later we heard the fans going wild for somebody that just arrived and we turned around just to see that the somebody that had arrived was nothing but.... ONE FRICKING DIRECTION!! AHHHH *fangirls

Laura’s POV:

We arrived! I can’t believe this!! There were a lot of fans screaming our name! THIS! IS! INSANE!!

I gave Sara the ‘i’m so excited’ look and I feel that she is as well!

The fans went wild when someone arrived and we turned around to see who it was!

Guess who?? ONE DIRECTION!!! AHHHH *fangirls

I looked over at Harry and he looked good in his suit. Wait! Harry. Curls. OHH! The guys we saw before were them!! I never thought the first time we would see One Direction in front of us would be so awkward! But, oh well they are here now and they are walking up to us! Oh Gosh! I guess I’m about to faint! No! Laura you can’t turn this awkward again!

Sara’s POV:

Wait! They are here! Curly and spiky hair! Rehearsals! Uh!! They were the guys we saw before! Ok! I can’t believe it was that awkward!

This is our second chance to fix things and stop the awkward! They are walking up to us! I can’t breathe! Someone help me! Oh! Zayn’s looking at me! He’s looking so good! He’s smiling at me! I think I’m blushing! Stop it Sara! Immediate! He’s here!

“Hi!” he says to me. Answer stupid! Don’t let this seem awkward one more time!

“H-hi!” I struggle with my own words. Great! Keep making a fool out of yourself! *sigh

“I’m Zayn! I’m a big fan!” he says while blushing

“Hi, I’m Sara! But, you must know that!” I say, I’m so nervous I can’t even speak normally *facepalms

He smiles. Oh, that smile! “You look good!” he says while looking at my body

“Thank you, you too!” I say, it’s true he is so fit! And with that suit on....

“Thanks!” he says smiling. This is going awkward!!!!

I look over to Laura and she’s talking to Harry! Oh! They look good together, at least that doesn’t looks it’s going as awkward as here!

Our eyes meet! Thank God! And I give her the ‘help me’ look and she instantly walks over to us with the other boys following.

“Hi!” she says to Zayn

“Hi!” he replies. Oh, he’s so shy! And cute!

“You’re Sara aren’t you?” asked Harry giving a wink at Zayn. OK?!

“Yes, and you’re Harry!” I say smiling

“Hi Sara!” the other boys chorus

“You look good!” says Louis followed by ‘yeah’s and hot’ wait! Hot? I think that was from Zayn once he blushed when I looked at him. Does he like me?

Laura’s POV:

As Harry walks up to me he says “Hi!” shyly but a little flirty

“H-h-hey!” I manage to say

He chuckles, I blush.

“Hi I’m Harry!” he says smiling

“I’m...uhm...” C’mon!!! What’s my name? I sounded like Rihanna now! Isn’t her passing there? *facepalms

“I’m...!”

“Laura?” he says smiling.

“I’m a big fan!” he says

“Me too!” I say

He smiles along with the others which were behind him. Except Zayn! Where’s Zayn? And Sara? Ooohh!!

I finally find Sara and as our eyes meet she gives me the ‘help me’ look and I walk over to her and...Zayn? The other boys follow me.

“Hi!” I say to Zayn

“Hi!” he replies shyly looking at Sara

“You’re Sara aren’t you?” asked Harry giving a wink at Zayn.

“Yes, and you’re Harry!” she says smiling

“Hi Sara!” the other boys chorus

“You look good!” says Louis followed by ‘yeah’s’ and a hot from Zayn!! Ahh!! You go girl!

“Shining Stars! One Direction!” we hear someone screaming. It was a photographer who asked if we could all take a picture, me and Sara and the boys.

We took some pictures, and Harry whispered something in my ear which I couldn’t figure out instantly because of the much noise but then I figured out and it was something like “You look hot!” when I realised that I looked at him and he gave me that cheeky smile of his.

Sara’s POV:

We were all taking pictures for the photographers and I was right next to Zayn, when he whispered something in my ear like “You look beautiful!”

“Thanks!” I say smiling shyly

“No problem! It’s true!” he says smiling down at me and giving me a quick kiss on the cheek

Uh oh! I think I’m blushing!

We went inside and the ceremony started.

Our table was beside the boys’ so we passed the night chatting along with each other.

When came our time to perform, we went on stage, sang our hearts out and made the choreography perfectly. Laura is a good dancer by the way!

Our performance was done and Justin Bieber went on stage (A/N: I made this up I know he wasn’t there xD) to give us our award! I can’t believe we actually won!!

We made a little speech which I started like “OMG!! Thank you guys so much!! I want to thank our fans, God and everyone who supported us through this time! Thank you!”

And Laura followed “Like Sara said and adding that this award is for our fans! Thank you so so so much!”

We gave a quick glance to the boys, with me receiving a wink from Zayn and Laura from Harry! Ooh... I see something going on! We blush and walk out.

When we arrived our seats “Well done gorgeous!” said Zayn to me and I blushed... again, and I swear I heard Harry saying the same to Laura and she... guess...blushed! That’s right!

It was the time of the award for Best British Single, the one the boys were nominated to. “PLEASE GOD, I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME, LET THEM WIN!” I did a little prayer.

“And the winner for Best British Single is...” said the guy on stage. Me and Laura held hands and giving glances to the boys. “ONE DIRECTION!” the guy finally finished and What Makes You Beautiful started play.

The boys ran to us exchanging bear hugs, resulting on Zayn giving me such a good hug he lifted me in the air.

They ran on stage and made their speech, started by Liam “Wow! Thank you guys so much! This award belongs to our fans! Thank you for voting for us!”

Then Harry “Thank you guys so much! This is the dream we just came true with your help! You’re amazing! I love you guys!” he said eyeing and smiling at Laura? Ooh... and what did she did? That’s right!

Then... ZAYN! “Like they said thank you all so much! Without you guys we wouldn’t be able to be here in first place! You’re amazing! You’re beauty...!” he said but interrupted the last word. Why? Well, anyway, he was looking at me and smiling and I think he zoned out when he was saying the phrase! Uhm... did he meant “You’re beautiful!”? Was he saying it to me? Weird!

At the end we had to go to the press room just like the boys, but we were first! (Take that boys!!! *evil laugh).

Our press room time was done and we waited for the boys, well kind of!

There was an after-party which of course we attended with the boys. There were a lot of celebrities (obviously Sara you’re at the BRITS AWARDS!! -,- *sigh) like Justin Bieber (A/N: Add some squeal in that if you feel like it! xD), Rihanna, Adele, The Wanted!!

As we were partying me and Zayn exchanged numbers (just in case) and were talking when Liam came over to us and said “Hey Zayn, can I talk to you for a second?” he looks at me and giving me an ‘i’ll be right back’ smile goes with him.

Laura’s POV:

I can’t believe this! Was Zayn about to say “you’re beautiful” to Sara? Let me tell you that I think I know some black haired boy from Bradford who is starting to get a crush on my best friend.

Anyways, after the ceremony and press room we went to the after-party.

I had already exchange numbers with Harry and talking and dancing, when Liam came and asked him if he could talk to him for a second, he had Zayn behind him. Seems serious. Before Harry go with him he gave me an apologetical smile.

Zayn’s POV:

I was in the after-party with Sara so peacefully we had already exchanged numbers, still can’t believe I had the guts to that. You’re probably thinking ‘Oh c’mon you’re Zayn Malik, one of the hotties of One Direction, you can have as many girls as you want’. No, I know that there a lot of girls out there who would die with just a touch of my hand in theirs, I still think that that’s weird, anyway, Sara makes me feel something I never felt for a girl before, I get nervous when she looks at me, whenever she smiles or her eyes meet mine. You may think it’s corny but that’s what how I feel about her and I would do anything to have her with me.

“Hey Zayn, can I talk to you for a second?” says Liam appearing from the middle of nowhere. I give Sara an ‘i’ll be right back’ look and I go with Liam.

I was trying to ask him what was up, but he kept walking in front of me, now going towards Harry and Laura.

He tells Harry the same he said to me and walks away in front of us walking to the rest of the boys.

“What did I tell you guys?” he says turning to me and Harry

“What are you talking about?” I ask

“About what Simon said like ‘don’t flirt’ with them not even remembering the rest!” he emphasizes the ‘flirt’.

“And I already told you to chill, we’re old enough to fix everything if we get into mess!” I say, I admit I’m getting a little annoyed with these stupid rules. I don’t care what will happen I just want to get to know her, or something more, probably.

“Ok! But then don’t tell me I didn’t warn you!” he keeps scolding “And this is for you too Harry!”

“Fine!” he says looking down

“Ok, now go play kids! But not too much!” he says and I go back immediately to Sara I don’t want to leave her by herself with all of this boys.

Sara’s POV:

While Zayn didn’t come back I was there and it came this guy towards giving me a smile “Are you here by yourself?” he asked

“Well, kind of!” I answer

“May I pay you a drink?” he asked

“Sure, but I don’t drink alcohol ok?” I say

“Ok! It’s cool!” he says giving me that warm smile once again, sending shivers down my spine

We walk to the bar and he orders me a coke. Cool, I love it!!

“So, you’re Sara from Shining Stars aren’t you?” he questions

“Yes, I am! I think I know you from somewhere!” I say trying to remember where

“Oh, I’m Nathan Sykes from The Wanted!” he says. OOOOHHHHH!! I remember, I can’t believe I’m kind of fan and I didn’t recognize him when he was right in front of me. Go Sara! *sigh

“Oh! Right! Sorry, I’m actually kind of a fan! I can’t believe I didn’t recognize you! Sorry!” I apologize

“It’s ok! I don’t care! Anyway I don’t want you to think that I’m THE Nathan Sykes from The Wanted, but Nathan!” he says smiling that smile once again. Really, dude, stop that!

After a couple of talk later, there came Zayn.

“Oh, there you are! I’ve been looking for...” he trailed of when he looked at Nathan

“Heeeyyy... Zayn!” says Nathan

“Hi... Nathan!” he answers doing a hand shake with him

“So, you already know Sara here?” says Nathan to Zayn pointing at me

“Uhm... yeah!” he answers

“She’s cool!” says Nathan back

“Uhm... guys I’m here ok?” I say waving my hand between them

They laugh.

“Sara, where are you?” I hear someone shouting, it looks like Laura

“I’m here!” I shout back

Laura walks to me.

“Oh, Sara can we go already? I’m tired!” she says, really looking tired

“Sure! Let’s go!” I answer

“Well, I have to go guys! Bye Nathan! Congratulations Zayn! “ I say smiling

“Congratulations? For what?” says Zayn looking confused

“The award!” I say giving him the ‘remember?’ look

“Oh... right...!” he says blushing and looking at the ground

“Bye!” I say once again

“Bye!” they say back before I walk away with Laura

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Next morning

Laura’s POV:

“SARA! SARA! WAKE UP!” I shout

“Uhm? What? Where’s the fire?” she says into the pillow

“Look at this magazine! C’mon quickly!!” I still shout

She looks up with her eyes half closed because of the daylight that had just invaded her eyes.

“I can’t read now! You read!” she says

“Looks like Shining Stars had a lot of fun last night at Brits Awards!” I start to read

I continued “Shining Stars were spotted last night at Brits Awards with One Direction. The hotties Zayn Malik and Harry Styles were all over the girls. Zayn with Sara and Harry with Laura. The group along with the other boys was asked to take some pictures together by the photographers in the red carpet. Later that night, Shining Stars performed at the ceremony and received the award for Best Newcomer. The boys received the award for Best British Single and during their speech we could see Harry looking directly at Laura and Zayn at Sara, knowing that before they go to the stage they hugged the girls before all the others. We don’t know about you, but we think that there is something about them that has ‘DATING’ written on it.” I finish reading and show her the pictures.

Sara stood there with her dropped jaw and wide eyes.

“Wha-wha-what? She struggled to say

“That’s exactly what you heard!” I say to her

Liam’s POV:

“GUYS!!” I shout in the morning as I read the magazine I had in front of me.

The boys ran to the kitchen looking tired. “What?” they ask

“Listen to this!” I say and start to read “Shining Stars had a lot of fun last night at Brits Awards! Shining Stars were spotted last night at Brits Awards with One Direction. The hotties Zayn Malik and Harry Styles were all over the girls. Zayn with Sara and Harry with Laura. The group along with the other boys was asked to take some pictures together by the photographers in the red carpet. Later that night, Shining Stars performed at the ceremony and received the award for Best Newcomer. The boys received the award for Best British Single and during their speech we could see Harry looking directly at Laura and Zayn at Sara, knowing that before they go to the stage they hugged the girls before all the others. We don’t know about you, but we think that there is something about them that has ‘DATING’ written on it!” I looked at them and they stood there. Louis and Niall looking at Harry and Zayn, who were scratching their necks awkwardly.

“I knew this would happen!” I say giving Harry and Zayn a disapproving face.

“Yeah! Imagine if Simon sees this!” says Niall

“I would fix it all! I already said that!” insists Zayn

“Yeah me too!” says Harry

The phone rings. Uh-oh!

I look at the caller ID and there is written ‘Simon’.

I pick up the phone and mouth ‘Simon’ to the boys and their worried looks change to an even more worried ones.

“Hi Simon!” I say

“Hi Liam! May I ask you what the hell happened last night at the Brits?” he says he sounds angry

“Uhm...” I struggle. Zayn mutters to me to give him the phone. I give it to him.

“Hello?” says Zayn and he puts it on loudspeaker

“Hi Zayn! Can you tell me what you and Harry did last night at Brits?” asks Simon once again

“Uhm... we...won a Brit?!” he said. I give him, first a ‘true!’ look but then a ‘really?!” look. He gives me a confused look.

“Ah ah very funny! Do you want me to read to you all of the magazines and Internet sites that were released today?” says Simon sarcastically and threatening

Zayn’s POV:

Simon called and I froze when I saw Liam muttering that it was him on the phone.

After Liam’s talk with him or attempt to I told him to give me the phone.

“Hello?” I say and put it on loudspeaker

“Hi Zayn! Can you tell me what you and Harry did last night at Brits?” asks Simon

“Uhm... we...won a Brit?!” I said. I earned two looks from Liam, first a ‘true!’ look but then a ‘really?!” look. I gave him a confused look, more like an apologize one.

“Ah ah very funny! Do you want me to read to you all of the magazines and Internet sites that were released today?” says Simon sarcastically and threatening

Ugh! “Fine...yes I flirted with Sara, I admit it!” I say, phrase that was followed by one where I exploded with my whole anger. “So what? Why can’t I talk to her, flirt and stuffs? She’s just a girl, a really good one and I’m just a boy! So what if I like her? Aren’t teenagers supposed to be like that! Fall in love, get into trouble! No one can change it!” I say and look up to see the boys surprised. I heard Simon pausing on the other side of the line but then sighing and saying:

“Zayn? I think you’re right! There is no problem with that but...” he said, but smiling starting to appear and my heartbeat getting louder. “You guys have to keep it as more private as possible ok?” he says

“YES! YES! YES!” I say really happy

“So, that means I can be with Laura as well?” says Harry

“Sure!” says Simon “Now I have to go boys don’t get into trouble!” says Simon

“Bye uncle Si!” we all respond before he hung up.

I’m so happy that now nothing will be between me and Sara, well, actually I think there is one thing...Nathan!! I think she likes him! But I won’t give up!

Sara’s POV:

“Laura?” I say while sitting on the bed, we’ve been laying there since she red that article on that magazine.

“Yeah?” she answers lifting her head

“How was your night yesterday?” I ask with a teasing smile

“It was alright!” she says trying to avoid the subject

“Ah ah so funny, you were with Harry Styles the entire night and you say it was alright?!” I say

She blushes “Fine, I’ll tell you!” she says sitting up, crossing her legs right in front of me

“Yay!” I do the same, looking excited. Ok, I AM excited.

“So, we exchanged numbers, we danced, we talked... we danced until she appeared!” she says the last part with a disgusted look on her face

“Who?!” I say. Who was the bitch who ruined my girl’s night!!! *looks pissed

“Caroline!” she says, still with that look on her face

“FLACK!?!” I say getting pissed

“Yeah!” she says

“What the hell did that bitch do to you?” I ask

“Nothing much, because Harry was there and protected me!” she says dropping the disgusted and sad look and turning it into a smiley and blush one

“Ooohh!!” I tease

“But then I was really tired and decided to come home, Harry wanted to join but I said it was ok! So he just came back to the boys and as he told me by text he passed the entire night avoiding her and thinking about me!” she says smiling

“Aww! He’s such a flirt!” I say and hug her

“I know right? I like it!” she laughs

We laugh there for a lot of time. I love this girl, without her I wouldn’t be myself!

Here it goes chapter #2! Hope you guys like it!

Next chapter will be written by Laura so stay tuned!!

Xoxo

Sara J <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 27 41
It was a summer trip after finishing school for 5 friends. Alex, Maria, Mari, Cris and Auris were in London for the first time to enjoy the most ama...
32.6K 559 33
Emily Phillips is going through hell. Her boyfriend cheats on her, with her best friend, her dad abused her, but she has the best 5 guys for best fri...
220 2 13
5 friends.... 3 from Australia.... 2 flying from American to vacation in the Aussie way... the ONLY way...... and when they meet five famous men... t...
4.4K 198 22
One girl who is a living mystery, one boy who is an open book to the world, one lifetime of adventure.