Singers Like Sweets {OHSHC}

Par lovekitty411

Ryuko Saito, the supposed heir to the Saito family. Their family is known for the music industry. Now i'm not... Plus

Character Profiles
Ouran
Perverts and Swimming
The Ball
"Accidental" Kisses!
Rain
Together by Blackmail
Separate Crushes
I Wish I'd've Stayed Home
Love Songs
Double Cavities
Big Brother
Sleepover
Rebel
Suitors
Karuizawa Adventures

All Ends at Twelve

447 19 5
Par lovekitty411

(A/N : So if you haven't noticed, i'm following along with the anime episodes. And this one.. is my version of 13 ^.^)

"Ryuko~ Get up here!" Two identical voices shout from upstairs. Sighing, I put my wash bucket away and head upstairs. My two step-brothers are such a pain.

"What." I glare at them, and they snicker, patting my head. 

"The King is throwing a ball. For three days~" Hikaru cheers.

"Apparently the Princes are looking for spouses." Kaoru smiles.

I raise an eyebrow. I always thought they were a little.. colorful? Meh, i'm not gonna judge. "This puts me.. where?"

"You're going to help them get ready." Mother Kyoya says, walking up behind her(his?) children.

I go to groan, but Kyoya's glare shuts me up. "Fine. What if I want to go to the ball?" I ask, not even wanting to go.

"If you finish all of your chores, and come up with a dress. I will consider it." She says, stalking off. I mimic her as she walks away. I don't wanna go anyway.

"Well~? C'mon Ryuko, you have to make us more refreshing than what we already are!" They pout and I sigh, pushing them into their bedroom. They dress up in their best suits, and I style their hair and add an orange and blue rose to their breast pockets. 

"Ta da." I mutter, placing the comb back on the vanity. "Happy?"

They examine themselves and nod approvingly. They kiss my cheeks before ushering me out of the room. "Thanks little sis~"

I smack both of them before going back down to the basement, or in other words, my bedroom. Once I close the door, I see Haruhi pop out of her little mouse hole. "Are you going to go?" She squeaks, and I laugh.

"Please Haruhi. I don't wanna go and dance with some Prince."

"Yes you do. I know you think about him. Oh what was his name.. Hani? Mitsu..?" She trails off, thinking.

"Mitsukuni Haninozuka. The eldest Prince, the younger one is Kotetsu." I correct her, falling onto my bed.

"See! You know you want to go. C'mon, i'll help you with your chores. What do you have to do? Mop, dust, feed the animals, and clean out the fireplace!" She hops off of my nightstand and runs to my wash bucket, sitting on the edge of it. "Get up lazy!"

"Oi, who're you callin lazy." I glare, sitting up. "Fine, i'll do my chores." Don't know what i'm gonna do about a dress..

Haruhi jumps into my pocket as I pick up the bucket and head back upstairs. I start to do my chores, beginning by mopping the marble floors. I ignore my step mother and brothers as they walk past occasionally and just focus on the task in front of me. I sing quietly to pass the time. Once I finish that task, I finger the box of cigarettes in my pocket, and I feel Haruhi smack my hand away. Rolling my eyes, I start to dust the house.

I continue to clean and complete my chores (I hated doing the fireplace), and as the day slowly grows into night, I've had to fix Hikaru and Kaoru's outfits about 5 times already. As they push me out of their bedroom for the sixth time, I almost run into Kyoya. 

"Ah, Mother." I smile (fakely) up at her. "I've completed my chores. And the horses are hooked up to the carriage, so it is ready to leave."

".. Good job. But I see you still don't have a dress." I watch as Hikaru and Kaoru walk out the main entrance. "Besides, what Prince would want a scullery maid as his bride?" She chuckles, waving me off as she leaves to go to the ball.

"Ugh the woman infuriates me." I glare at her back as the doors close.

"It's okay Ryuko, maybe we can stea-borrow one of Mother Kyoya's dresses?" Haruhi questions, popping out of my pocket. I let her sit in my hand. I walk out to the backyard, talking with her along the way.

"Haruhi.. is it upsetting that my only friend is a mouse?"

"Of course not. If I were you, i'd've made friends with me too." She laughs and I roll my eyes, smiling. I set her down on a stone bench and then light one up, resting myself next to her.

"Smoking isn't attractive y'know." She remarks and I flick her tiny little head.

"No one's here to see me. Besides I can't go to the ball, I have no way to get there. And I don't think a dress will just poof out of nowhere."

"But I can make that happen my little kosai~!" A flamboyant voice shouts, making me scream and punch the person in the gut out of instinct. He doubles over on the ground, coughing.

I look at him, glaring. "I would apologize, but you fully deserved that. Frickin scaring me." I huff, crossing my arms. "Who are you anyway?" I ask, seeing his gaggy apparel. He was wearing a bright blue suit and had butterfly wings... was he wearing makeup?

"I am your fairy god-daddy~!" He stands up from his hunched over position to make a dramatic pose.

"Yea.. mhm sure. What're you doing here?" I ask, not convinced.

"I'm here to grant your wish on going to the ball of course!" A wand appears out of thin air and he catches it. "Now, fetch me these items-"

"Woah hold up. I never said I wanted to go." I cut him off, and Haruhi pipes up.

"But you know you want to~"

"I need a pumpkin, a cat, a dog, annd... your cigarettes." He finishes and I scowl. Handing him my nicotine sticks, I go and grab a pumpkin. Going back towards the house I grab Neko, our black cat, and Imirik, our white puppy. 

"Wonderful Kosai~ Hmm..." He mutters an incantation and next thing I know, the pumpkin changed into a gothic horse carriage, Neko and Imirik turned into coachmen, and the bastard used my cigarettes to put designs on the carriage.

Pursing my lips about the cigarettes, I can't help but look in awe at the carriage. "Okay.. that was pretty cool. Thanks Tamaki.."

"Hm? I never told you my name.." He asks in surprise and my eyes widen in slight surprise too. 

I shrug it off, "Okay magical one, what about a horse to bring the carriage? Or a dress for me?" I ask, and me motions for me to wait. He turns to Haruhi and next thing I know she's been turned into a horse. Oh you poor thing.

"Alright~ Now to make you beautiful." Tamaki smiles, turning to me. "It's a shame that your hair will be shorter in the future.." Before I can respond to him, I feel wind surround me and see sparkles engulf me. When it all disappears i'm wearing a poofy black ball gown, and my long hair has been curled.

"You've gotta be ___ kidding me-" I stop. I couldn't swear. What.Did.He.Do. "What the __ Tamaki! I can't express myself!?"

"With this magic, you are to act like a proper princess." He pats my head, "Remember, the spell wears off at midnight, but it'll return at this same time tomorrow." And then he poofs away. "___." Sighing, I climb into the carriage. Might as well go see this Prince.

~*~

Haruhi brings me to the ball and Imirik opens the door for me. Taking a deep breath I step out of the carriage and begin walking up to the castle. Why do I feel nervous all of a sudden?! Shaking my head, I merge in with the other ladies and enter the castle. The ball is already in full swing, and I see my brothers talking with Prince Kotetsu already. Spotting Prince Mitsukuni, I see him making his way towards me, his body guard, Takashi, following close behind. Not thinking he's coming up to me, I step to the side once he gets close so he can walk past. But he doesn't.

"Would you like to dance?" He asks, and I want to curse, but the stupid spell is preventing me from it. Instead, I nod numbly and let him lead me to the dance floor. As a new song starts I realize that I have no idea how to dance. Maybe Tamaki's spell taught me?? 

Well turns out I was right. Prince Mitsukuni and I danced for most of the night. I don't think he danced with any other girl besides me. We stopped once to share a small piece of cake. Finally realizing the time, I see it's 11:58. Well ___.

Pulling away from the Prince, I curtsey quickly, "I apologize your Highness, but I must be going." And with that, I run out of the ballroom. Just as I get out of the castle, a large hand places itself on my shoulder and stops me. I look back to see Takashi. ___.

"The Prince would like to talk with you."

"Sorry." I say and stomp on his foot, making him let go of me and I run down the step and into the awaiting carriage. And Haruhi bolts. We get out of sight of the castle, and everything changes back to normal, making me crash to the ground. Shit. Oh heey I can swear again. Fuck fuck dammit shit. Hehe.

I look around me to see Haruhi, Neko, and Imirik sprawled on the road. Getting up quickly, I grab them all and step off to the side as the king's carriage rushes by. I hide my face as they go. 

"And think, you get to go back tomorrow~" Haruhi chirps, hopping up on my shoulder.

"Mhm. I have to watch my time more carefully though." I laugh slightly, and walk the rest of the way home.

~*~

I need to watch my ___ing time __. I run from the castle on the second night, right after seeing my step brothers kiss Prince Kotetsu on the cheek and hearing the clock chime it's first stroke of midnight. This time, Prince Mitsukuni runs after me instead of Takashi, and he catches my hand as my panic rises.

"Why do you leave at midnight?" He questions as I try to tug my hand away.

"You don't want to see me after 12. Believe me, i'm not who you think I am." I jerk my hand away. "All ends at 12." I mutter, running the rest of the way and letting the carriage take me as far as it can before the spell wears off again. Neko was under my right arm, and Imirik was under my left as I walk through the woods as a shortcut, knowing Mother Kyoya would be home soon.

Coming up to a river I whine, not wanting to go through it. Treading through it anyway, I feel something grab my ankle and I kick it in the face.

"The hell!" I shout as three heads pop up from the murky waters. "Who're you?"

"You've cried quite a bit, haven't you maiden?" The leader questions and I give her a confused look.

"What."

"This river, is how many tears you've shed in life. We've all been wondering if it ever comes to an end." She says, her voice a velvety whisper. The two other girls nod, kind of hiding behind the leader. Heh they fear me. Good, they should.

"We apologize for not recognizing you as a maiden before." One squeaks out.

"We really thought you were a guy!" The other objects, "You were so rude." She whines the last part and my confusion grows.

"This is the first time i've seen you three. What're you talking about." They ignore my question and then grab at my ankles and legs. 

"Come join us fair maiden." The leader pleads, "Leave the notorious host club and come join us!"

"Um.. no." I kick their hands away, and step out of the river. I couldn't have cried that much. There's no way. I scoff, and continue hurrying back home. Host club? What is that? It sounds gay. One more night, and this fantasy will be over. Is that good or bad?

~*~

"Where were you?" Mother Kyoya asks as I step into the house. She instantly pushes me back outside. "Don't track dirt inside this house."

"Uhm.. shit... I-.. Uh I had to go and fetch Neko and Imirik? Something spooked them, and I went looking for them." I make up some excuse, setting the dog and cat down as they run to the backyard. I slip off my shoes and left the hem of my soaking dress. (it's her everday working clothes btw) and then bow to Kyoya slightly, "Sorry I was out." And then walk behind the house to go through the back entrance so I can go straight to the basement. 

Hikaru and Kaoru are sitting on my bed. Joy. I go to my dresser, finding some dry clothes. "What is it?"

"We came to tell you about the Ball~" The say in sync, and I look over to see their identical eyes shining. Awe, someone's in loove~

I snicker slightly, changing out of my damp dress and into a dry one, not caring that my brothers are here. "Alright, so tell me." I say, running a brush through my hair as I sit in between them. "Did you come out of the royal closet and admit your undying love to Prince Kotetsu?" I question, and I see blushes rise to their cheeks.

"Hey we never told you-!" They start, embarrassed.

"I knew."

The look at me for a moment, and then at each other. They shrug and then start fangirling about how the Prince is so perfect. I chuckle quietly, letting them rant about their 'perfect Prince'. "What'd you do while we were gone Ryuko?" They ask, and my nerves start up again. I don't have an excuse...

"How was Prince Mitsukuni?" I change the subject, and they smile, knowing I may have a slight crush.

"He danced with only one girl the entire time." Hikaru explains,

"Yesterday too. She was wearing a beautiful black ball gown." Kaoru continues.

"I think they shared a piece of cake together too. If I remember right?" Hikaru looks to his brother, who nods in confirmation.

"So.. you think this mystery girl is the one for him?" I ask, and the twins nod, putting their arms on my shoulder.

"But if you could've come, i'm sure you would've swept him off his feet." They reassure me, making me laugh. "We know we took Prince Kotetsu~"

"Hikaru, Kaoru." Kyoya calls from upstairs, and the twins bid me goodnight. One more night of bliss. I think I can handle.

~*~

Prince Mitsukuni and I were dancing again, my hand on his shoulder, and his on my waist. This time, I was watching my time carefully, and I planned on leaving with 10 minutes to spare. While looking at the clock, I see Prince Kotetsu bring Hikaru and Kaoru out of the ballroom. Hoho, someone's gettin' frisky~~ I smile, knowing it's impolite to laugh at this time with the Prince. 

"Are you going to have to leave again before midnight?" He asks quietly while we dance, and I nod slowly. "You said you're not the person I think you are.. What do you mean by that?"

I let him spin me before responding, thinking of a good response. "Well... this girl you're dancing with.. is not who she seems to be." He raises an eyebrow and I continue slowly, rolling the words on my tongue. "When I walked into the castle, you probably thought 'She's the one.' but in reality i'm nothing more than a girl in rags." I admit quietly, looking down at our feet as we dance.

"Your dress is beautiful, and it is far from rags-"

I cut off the Prince, "That's what you see." He stays quiet, probably thinking how crazy I am. When the song ends, I curtsey, looking at the time. I should probably go. "Thank you, for allowing me to spend these evenings with you, Prince Mitsukuni."

"Wait, come with me for a little while." He asks, taking my hand in his and leading me out of the ballroom. This is when I start to panic. Again.

"Y-your Highness.. I-i need to leave." I stutter, lightly trying to pull my hand away. 

"I want you to meet my parents."

Him saying this makes me freak out. I can't do that! "Prince Mitsukuni, please, I need to go." I tug my hand away and we stop in the corridor. I look down at the floor as I slowly back up. "I'm sorry.." And then I turn and run.

With him leading me out of the ballroom, I got lost in the castle. Oh no.. the spell will wear off any moment! Running around a corner, I trip, and then feel the familiar wind of my gown switching back to it's usual torn work dress. Shit. As I continue running, I notice i'm not wearing any shoes, great. I turn down another hallway and run into a chest. Looking up i see it's Takashi.

"What are you doing in the castle?" He inquires, seeing my dirty attire.

"I-i'm terribly sorry, I just wanted a peek at the ball, I couldn't resist. It seems i've gotten myself lost.." I try and make my voice sound lower. I think he buys it, because he takes my forearm and leads me out of the castle. Sighing in relief, I go over and collect my animals before heading back home.

"Well that was fun while it lasted." Haruhi sighs sadly, sitting on my shoulder.

"Hm.. and think, he wanted me to meet his parents." I laugh quietly, blushing at the thought. "Do you think he'd marry me?" 

"I don't see why not."

"But i'm not who we think I am." I say, for what feels like, the tenth time. 

"Excuse me, miss?" A very familiar voice says from behind me and I turn to see the Prince. I quickly turn back, hugging Neko and Imirik close to my face. "Have you seen a woman run through here? Wearing a black ball gown." 

I shake my head, turning to go through the woods again, but he grabs my shoulder. I'm forced to look at him as he turns me around. Shiit. 

"He's gonna find out, he's gonna find out!" Haruhi whispers in my ear, making me shush her. 

"Miss.." His brows furrow and I bite my lip. As he goes to talk again, I take my chance and run into the forest, wanting to just get home and stay there. I think he followed me for a little bit, but stopped once I went through the river.

I get home and go straight to my room downstairs and change into dry clothes. Digging through my dresser I find a box of cigarettes and light one, and go to the only tiny window in the basement. I have to stand on my chest to reach it. "Well that was an experience, huh Haruhi?"

"I can't say. I was a horse the whole time." She says bluntly, making me laugh. My laughter is short lived as I see the royal carriages come down the street.

"What do they want?!" I ask frantically, finishing my cigarette and hopping down from the chair.

"You obviously." Haruhi says, perched on my bed.

"Oh shut it. I look nothing like his 'Princess'. I'm a maid in rags." I reassure myself more than Haruhi, and jolt as I hear a knock on the door. I can hear Mother Kyoya going to answer it.

"Prince Mitsukuni would like all maidens of the town to come forward." It was Takashi.

"I'm sorry, but it wouldn't be necessary for my step-daughter to show. She's been home for the entire ball, I assure you." For once, I actually thank her.

"He's requesting everyone." This.. makes me nervous. Soon enough, the door is closed and I hear footsteps coming to the basement.

"Ryuko, get up here."

"What is it, Mother?" I ask cautiously as I come upstairs to stand before her.

"The Prince wants to see all of the ladies of the town." She sighs, pushing up her glasses. "I'm surprised the boys aren't back yet."

"They still may be at the ball, Mother." I say, and excuse myself to walk towards the door.

"Where're you going?"

"I'm just going to sit outside." I step outside and sit on the front step. I see another carriage pull up to the house, I glance up in curiosity (too lazy to stand). Hikaru and Kaoru step out of the carriage with a wave, their hair disheveled. My eyes widen in shock as the carriage goes off. The twins smile at me and sit down beside me.

"You'll never believe the night we had~" They whisper in joy and I snort, ruffling their hair. 

"Sure okay. I'm just gonna pretend you two didn't snog the Prince half the night."

"But we did~!" They both hug me, permanent smiles on their faces. I start to laugh, happy that they're happy.

"So i'm expecting more absences from home to go see him?" I ask, and they nod.

"Boys come inside, you shouldn't be out there talking to her." Mother Kyoya's voice sounds from the door, and I roll my eyes. Hikaru, Kaoru, and I make funny faces at each other before they head inside. 

Taking this alone time, I smoke another cigarette, puffing it out in rings. Yea, what would the Prince do if he saw the real me? I laugh slightly, laying back on the stone steps, one leg crossed over the other and I look at the starry sky.  I listen to the carriages roll slowly by, and the chatter of the village people. Everyone's probably excited about the whole Prince thing. 

Closing my eyes, I softly hum a song, gently tapping my foot. Before I realize it, i'm softly singing to it.

(A/N : I would put the lyrics, but Anna switches to French half way through, which i don't know XDD gomen)

When I stop and open my eyes, I see the royal carriage has stopped outside my house. "Fuck.." I stand up quickly, internally freaking for just cursing in front of the Prince. I curtsey to Prince Mitsukuni and Takashi, who were standing there watching me probably. I feel heat rise to my cheeks as I greet him.

"Your Highness, what a pleasure to have you at our abode." I say, rising from my curtsey, but keeping my chin down. "What may I do for you?" At this moment, Mother Kyoya comes outside, and she too, greets the Prince with a curtsey.

"Takashi and I have been going around the village to all of the homes, so that maybe I could find the girl I danced with these past three nights." Prince Mitsukuni explains. "She always left before midnight.. and tonight she must have tripped, because I found one of her shoes in the royal palace."

Shit.

"Well I can assure you, she wasn't at the ball. She's just a scullery maid." Mother Kyoya chuckles quietly, as I purse my lips. I nod once, slowly. 

"Well I would still like for you to try on the shoe, please miss. None of the ladies have been able to fit thus far." He insists, and I slowly allow him to slip the shoe on my foot, knowing it'll fit. Why is it that the shoes stayed the same even after midnight? Really Tamaki??

"You mean you were the one who was dancing with the Prince all night?!" Hikaru and Kaoru ask aghast, coming up behind me.

I punch them both lightly, "Shut up you bastards."

"Ryuko." Kyoya says sternly, making me flinch. "That is no way to speak in front of the Prince."

"So.. this is what you meant?" Mitsukuni asks, and I turn back to him, nodding slowly. "But-"

"Can we talk in private?" I cut him off. He nods, motioning into the carriage. I bite my lower lip. "If we're going to the palace, I would like to change into something that's at least somewhat presentable. May I?"

"Of course, I'll wait for you here." He bows to me. The Prince. Shaking the image off, I drag Hikaru and Kaoru back inside with me and downstairs.

"Help." I tell them, pushing them to the dresser. "I have no nice clothes!"

"Where'd you get that dress?" They question, and I perk up.

"That's right!" I pace back and forth, how'd I get him to show up last time?? "I can't just make a dress poof out of nowhere."

"But I can my little kosai~" He reappears and I smile.

"Daddy~ Can you give me another dress to use, just for tonight~?" I purr, babying up to him. The twins are freaking out in the background as to how a fairy just poofed out of nowhere.

"Alright... but the spell can only last for so long, kay?"

I nod, and a simpler dress appears around me. Instead of a poofy black ballgown, it's a white off-the-shoulder sheath dress. I'm still wearing the black heels from my other dress. I give Tamaki a quick hug before telling him to go away again. I let the twins style my hair quickly and then rush back upstairs. Prince Mitsukuni helps me into the carriage and Takashi closes the door.

"So this is you." He says after a small moment.

I nod, looking anywhere but at him. "This is me. It was just a spell to make me look all pretty." I laugh slightly, putting my elbow against the window and resting my chin in my hand. "I couldn't even swear when I was under the spell. Like I told you, i'm not who you think you want. I'm just some scummy maid who cleans for that evil shadow queen. My parents passed when I was young, and I don't remember them well."

"You don't have to tell me everything if you don't want to.." He trails off slightly, watching me i'm sure.

"I might as well before you make your decision." I say blantly. "I'm just a poor village girl, I only have manners because Mother Kyoya forced them into me. I smoke whenever I get the chance, and I have the mouth of a sailor." I laugh slightly, shaking my head as I look out the window into the stars. It must be 3 am by now. "She never lets me go out, so i've made friends with a small mouse. Insane, I know. But she's my only friend, and when this ball came around she convinced me to ask to go. Of course, Kyoya said no. And while I was out on the terrace, this.. fairy godfather appeared and gave me that dress and the black carriage." I slowly stop talking, he probably thinks i'm insane right now. "But yea... all of what you saw of me at the ball was just a fake. This is the real fu- ahem.. me." I stop myself from swearing.

Mitsukuni stays silent for a while, and then he grabs my hands. His fingers were warm compared to mine. I look at him, and I see his chocolate eyes are sparkling, and he has a smile graced on his lips. "Well, I think you're fucking perfect, Ryuko." My eyes widen at his language. Since when does a Prince curse? I blush, looking down again. "Takashi is taking us to the palace, and this time I'd like my parents to meet you. The real you." He talks softly, lifting my chin up so I look at him again. "If you agree, i'd like you to by my wife."

I nod, unable to speak. I can't believe this is actually happening. His smile widens, and he moves closer to kiss me. I kiss back.

~*~ 

"Mother, father, I would like you to meet the woman I want to wed." Mitsukuni says. We were standing before the thrones, our hands intertwined. I felt my leg nervously bouncing, and I try to keep it still.

"Oh? And who is she." The King asks, and I introduce myself, curtseying in front of them. Just as I stand up straight, I feel the spell wear off and my sheath dress turning back to it's regular one. Shiiiit. 

I see the Queen's eyes widen, even though her face is shrouded in shadow. The King looks infuriated. 

"You expect us to allow you to marry an ugly maid?! She would never become the heir to this throne! If this if your poor excuse of a woman, I just might have to make Kotetsu the heir. Disgusting." The King spits out, and I feel tears spring to my eyes as my world fades to black.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"But I love him..."

"What was that~?" Three voices say, dangerously close to my face. My fist instantly reaches out, connecting with at least one face. I hear him whine in pain. I lift my head off of the table. God did I fall asleep? How long was I out..? I need sweets.

Kotetsu must've read my mind, because he had already pushed a cake onto the table. I smile gratefully, grabbing a fork. "Eh, Ko were you crying?" He asks, and I rub my cheek, feeling wetness. I stay silent, trying to remember my dream. I just shrug to him in response.

"It's about time you woke up Kosai!" Tamaki scolds me gently. I look around, and everyone was dressed really weird. Tamaki has wings, Kyoya and the twin's were wearing dresses, Mori was in a knight outfit, Haruhi had mouse ears, and Kotetsu and Huni had crowns on. "Once you're finished, you have to go and change."

"I don't wanna-"

"Nope~ Today we're all cosplaying together. We're doing a Cinderella cosplay, and you're the Cinderella!" The twins sing, hugging me. I glare, pinching their arms to make them let go. Huni sits across from me, taking my fork from me and taking a bite of my cake. Bastard.

"Oi-"

"Calm down Ryu-Chan~ It's just a little cake~" He giggles, tapping my nose. I try and bite his hand, but he pulls away. Sighing, I finish off the cake and stand up. The twins instantly put an outfit in my arms and push me into a dressing room.

I come back out in a black ballgown, annoyed. "What if they figure out i'm a girl?" The twins ignore my question, as they're too busy chasing Kotetsu around the room. Hm.

Huni comes up and takes my hand, kissin gmy fingertips. "Think about it Ryu-Chan~ I get to be your Prince." I shoo him away, muttering 'yea right' and then going over to my brother. 

"Oh hey, mom and dad are throwing a  party this weekend and we have to attend. Mom's already got your dress picked out." Kotetsu says, trying to push the twins off of him. Joy.

I nod sullenly, and then everyone suddenly groups around the club doors. Let the guests enter I suppose. I glance at Huni for a bit before the doors open.

AND DONE! WHOOP WHOOP. I actually had a lot of fun writing this XDDD It was enjoyable, tho it did take me forever. Oh and if you didn't catch on, the King and Queen were supposed to be Ryuko and Kotetsu's parents lol. Love you guys~

~LK411

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

474K 14.8K 105
:•After some time away Haruhi's twin sister returns to Japan to attend Ouran High School but not without her own past. She soon becomes a new additi...
62.7K 2K 18
Hey, This is a request from @Ekatrice19 She wanted Ouran Highschool Host Club! So, you are a new girl at school. Your story is like Haruhi's: Commone...
290K 10.3K 36
*#1 in #kaoru* Azami Fujioka arrived at Ouran Academy with her younger sister, Haruhi, on a scholarship in hopes to get a better education. She was s...
622K 22.8K 41
We all know Mitsukuni Haninozuka, also known as Honey-senpai, right? Well have you heard of Tomoyo Haninozuka, Honey-senpai's little sister? A first...