Drarry- It Was All Just a Gam...

By Write_me227

When Draco comes up with an idea to mess with Harry during the Triwizard Tournament, will he be the one who w... More

Before you get started (OG)...
Prologue
Chapter 1- The Idea
Chapter 2- The Plan
Chapter 3- The Encounter
Chapter 4- The Hints
Chapter 5- The Task
Chapter 6- The First Date
Chapter 7- Falling for the Slytherin
Chapter 8- The Yule Ball
Chapter 9- Detention
Chapter 10- The Second Task
Chapter 11- The Real First Date
Chapter 12- Hiding
Chapter 13- Roller Coaster
Chapter 14- The Final Task
Chapter 15- This Isn't Goodbye
Chapter 16- The Rest of the Year
Chapter 17- Missing Him
Chapter 18- Back To Hogwarts
Chapter 19- Dolores Umbridge and the Missed Date
Chapter 20- The Dreams
Chapter 21- Quidditch
Chapter 22- Dreamless Sleep
Chapter 23- Why is it So Hard
Chapter 24- The Bet
Chapter 25- The Unexpected Kiss
Chapter 26- Finding Out
Chapter 27- The One Year Anniversary
Chapter 28- Occlumency
Chapter 29- You or Nothing Else
Chapter 30- Caught
Chapter 31-A Sleepover
Chapter 32- The Library
Chapter 33- To Feel Safe
Chapter 34- Draco's Birthday
Chapter 35- Hiding His Heart
Chapter 36- Liquid Luck
Chapter 37- Coward
Chapter 38- The Misson
Chapter 39- Slipping Away
Chapter 40- Our Last Paradise
Chapter 41- Mad
Chapter 42- The Truth Behind the Sleeve
Chapter 43- Cope
Chapter 44- Hope Shattered
Chapter 45- Death
Chapter 46- The Long and Boring Adventures of 7th Year
Chapter 47- Malfoy Manor
Chapter 48- War
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 50- The Morning After
Chapter 51- A Blooming Idea
Chapter 52- Stolen
Chapter 53- Burn
Chapter 54- The Trial
Chapter 55- The Breakdown
Chapter 56- Backwards
Chapter 57- The Professor
Chapter 58- ...Friends?
Chapter 59- Best Friends, Never Lovers
Chapter 60- And It All Came Crashing Down
Chapter 61- The Hospital Wing
Chapter 62- The Fight
Chapter 63- The Ball
Chapter 64- A Sour Goodbye
AUTHOR'S NOTE (65)
Chapter 65- The Aftermath
Chapter 66- A Rose
Chapter 68- The Other Party
Chapter 69- Pure Evidence
Chapter 70- Detention With the Devil
Chapter 71- The Show
Chapter 72- The Gryffindorks
Chapter 73- Christmas
Chapter 74- A Morning's Disturbance
Chapter 75- The Interview
Chapter 76- Promises
Epilogue

Chapter 67- Together at Last

55K 1.8K 7.4K
By Write_me227

Later that night, Harry took Draco on a boat ride instead of going to dinner. It was Draco’s idea to fill all the bad memories with good, happy ones, so they found themselves staring off into the sunset drifting atop of the Black Lake. Harry lying opposite of the boats initial structure, he had his head, as well as his legs, off the ledges, his feet swirling in the water.

“I can’t believe you couldn’t stop smiling the rest of the day! Are you trying to get everyone suspicious,” Draco said, causing Harry to bare a grin so large it hurt his face.

“I couldn’t help it! It was so sweet. And you made my mouth hurt from it,” Harry massaged his cheeks.

“Not the first time,” Draco smirked. Harry put his fingers in the bone chilling water and flicked them at Draco. 

“Hey, not nice! You do realize it’s so cold, you’re going to freeze your toes off,” Draco raised an eyebrow, playing with Harry’s hands. His head rested on Harry’s stomach and he splayed his body down the rest of the dingy. “It’s supposed to snow soon.”

“But it hasn’t. Besides, we’ve slept outside when it was snowing, and that was with just a fire, not a heating charm. I can handle it,” Harry smirked.

“So, can you feel your ankles?”

“Erm… I can’t necessarily move my legs, but I’ll be fine,” Harry threw it off like the water hadn’t affected him.

“Harry,” Draco sat up on his knees, “You’re going to get sick!” Harry bit his lip to keep from smiling. “They’ll freeze, the blood will stop flowing, and you wont be able to walk! We’ll have to amputate them!”

“It seemed like a better idea earlier,” Harry said, a trace of humor in his eyes. He tried to move his legs from the water, but he rocked the boat and ripples of the liquid disturbed the peaceful lake.

“No! No no no no no no no no! Harry you’re not flipping this boat again!” Draco put his hands on Harry’s thigh to keep him from moving. “I’ll help you.”

Draco tried lifting Harry’s leg out of the water, but he couldn’t, for the limb was too heavy for the angle he was at, so he repositioned himself better, but he didn’t however, realize how close his leg was to the ledge, and he put far too much weight on it, and the boat tipped over into the black water. They both surfaced practically shaking, their lips almost blue.

 “Lo-oo-oo-k wh-o t-t-t-t-ipped the bo-b-boat th-th-this t-t-t-t-t-time ,” Harry said through his teeth. “At least my t-toes are warm n-n-n-now.”

“Th-that’s because it’s s-o-o-so cold, so v-very c-c-cold,” Draco tried to speak but only small squeaks came out. Draco paddled his way harshly through the water to Harry, his hair clinging to his skull that reminded the Gryffindor how he used to wear it in first and second year. He looked like a lost, wet dog.

Harry met him in the water half way, and Draco placed his forehead to Harry’s, attempting to soak up any warmth he had as he closed his eyes. “W-we need to flip the-the b-boat,” Harry shivered.

“C-c-can’t m-m-m-move,” Draco shook his head, finally looking into Harry’s eyes. His glasses had small water droplets on it, but behind was those beautiful irises. How he loved said irises, especially when they were looking at him so lovingly.

“We’ll have to j-just get used to it, then. G-go under?”

“Y-you’re in-insane.”

“I know,” he smiled, causing his sore mouth to burn again, and he grabbed onto it.

“Is is it warm in t-there,” Draco replaced his hand where Harry’s was on his cheek.

“It’s debatable,” Harry replied, looking at Draco’s lips.

“I’ll take it,” he says, smashing his lips to Harry’s as their skins began to numb enough to move. His lips were warmer than any temperature they were surrounded by but Draco had been inside Harry’s mouth extensively: he knew how hot it was supposed to be.

Harry wanted to take this somewhere, he wanted to get out of the water and just go anywhere, and so he decided to speed up their numbing process by pushing them under and the frozen water enclosed them into the deep depths of black.

Harry knew Draco didn’t approved as he was sucked under since it made their numb faces sting, but Harry held him close and wrapped his arms around him so he wouldn’t swim away, and Draco put his feet hugging Harry’s waste.

It wasn’t until they could move their bodies freely without bother, almost as if the water around them was warm, when they surfaced.

“I hate you,” Draco played as he splashed Harry, gasping for air, “bribing me and such.”

“At least it worked,” Harry said, swimming to the boat, waiting for Draco to catch up so they could flip it over. They both climbed onto it and were immediately cold from the stinging wind.

“T-t-t-this is w-w-w-orrrse!” Draco’s teeth clattered and he climbed on top of a soaking wet Harry, who was huddling against the wooden deck made for the seat. “M-m-m-m-m-make me w-w-w-warm,” he spat, crawling in between Harry’s legs and putting his head into his shoulder.

“Y-y-you sh-should be m-m-ma-making me warm. Y-you fl-flipped us!”

“B-b-beca-ause,” he shivered, not able to control his mouth from shaking, it was almost hard to understand him, “You-you w-w-w-ere ssssstupid!”

“I kn-know, but one d-d-day in ten y-y-years, when we are m-m-married, we we we can j-j-just laugh at t-this.”

“I’m not l-l-laughing! I’m f-f-f-freezing!”

“Me too-oo. How about w-we g-go to the prefects b-b-bathr-room and t-take a nice w-w-warm bath.”

Draco looked up at Harry, his lips blue. “Brilliant,” was all he said and the pair made their way, slowly but coldly, to the dock. Their skin had dried, making their clothing ridiculously unbearable. They were heavy and every time they walked it sloshed against their bodies making each step horrible. At first they locked arms so they could try and get heat off of each other, but Draco had better ideas.

“H-Harry, c-carry me!” He unlaced himself and jumped so his leg wrapped around Harry’s hips, as he wrapped his arms along the latter’s neck, and his hands shook by his chest.

“W-w-wimp!” Harry grabbed Draco’s legs so he was stable. He raced up the stairs, just trying to get some heat in him as Draco pressed his cold lips to Harry’s damp neck, his hair kept dripping what felt like icicles.

They got to the entrance and Harry dropped Draco to the floor.  Harry opened the door to go inside, only to see the hundreds of students flooding out of the hall. Harry grabbed Draco’s arm and pulled them out of view of the people before they could see, and the couple huddled next to the lit torch to try and head up.

“We can’t j-just stay out here in the c-cold,” Draco said, rubbing his hands together.

“Go in one by one,” Harry suggested, greedily taking in the heat next to his body. Draco tried thinking of another idea- at least making time go by so the rush of the crowd wasn’t as thick. “If we go in together, even a few people will notice and spread rumors.”

“Yeah, we could hide in a big group, if we go in an interval.”

“Alright, meet you at the prefects bathroom,” Harry pecked the corner of his mouth.

“Wait! How come you get to go first,” Draco complained, “I’m freezing!”

“Well so am I! And you flipped the boat!”

 Draco sighed. “Well alright, I guess if you want to be fair about it, you can go first. But let me give you a kiss first, just in case.”

“In case of what?”

“Well what if another war breaks out!”

“What are you on about,” Harry was getting distracted, the cold of the night setting in even more than normal.

“I’m just saying! It’s just in case, you know? I’m sorry I just wanted to make sure that you knew that I loved you in case something crazy, yet again, happens.” Draco acted vulnerably, crossing his arms and ducking his head down, a pout on his lips. “I’m sorry I just wanted to show you I care,” He bit his lip, trying not to shiver, the frost biting at him.

“Awh, Draco, I’m sorry,” Harry tried to tilt his head up, but Draco turned away and he followed the new direction, “I want you to kiss me!” He uncrossed the blonde’s arms for him and took his hands, as Draco looked up to the sky, sniffing. “I really do Draco, I love you, I promise. Please kiss me before we go.”

“Alright then,” Draco tried to hide his malicious smile, “close your eyes, drop your hands.”

Harry did as told, and Draco quietly shimmied around him, breaking for the door and running inside, calling “nice fooling you, Scarface,” as he went to their planned destination in a sea of students.

“Bastard,” Harry breathed to himself, smiling. Harry waited a minute and then entered, following in Draco’s wake to the prefects bathroom. People stared but he didn’t give a thought to it. He was reminded of how cold he was when the opened the door to find a bath already drawn, a naked Draco popping out from under the water.  He locked the door.

“Nice of you to join me,” he said playfully, rising from the hot spa, “You know, it is mighty toasty in here, and there is room for two.” More like room for twenty. The bathroom was absolutely huge complimented with the bath to match it’s mad size.

“Yeah, y-yeah, yeah,” Harry shivered, peeling off his jumper. “You’re lucky I don’t pitch you off the astronomy tower for that one, leave me hanging like that.”

“A little violent are we,” Draco smirked, raising an eyebrow. “ I’ll make it up to you. “

The blonde walked out of the water, naked in his glory, going unnoticed to the focused Harry unbuttoning his shirt, his hands numb and shaking. Harry only looked up when Draco’s hands touched his own, and moved them away from the plastic brooches. The gryffindor looked up to see the steamy water dripping off of the boy. Harry’s eyes involuntarily traveled down his fiancé’s body. It was all his. Draco undressed him, looking into Harry’s searching eyes, as well as at his lips, which were shivering.

“I want to kiss you,” he said, his voice deep, causing Harry’s eyes to flick up.

“What happened to kissing me five minutes ago?”

“It was a diversion, duh,” Draco rolled his eyes before taking Harry’s artic lips between his own boiling ones. It was almost as if he was thawing out his mouth, but the rest of his body was still frozen and it made him shiver so much, he had to break the kiss. He was shaking ferociously. “Oh God, you’re going to get sick,” Draco unbuttoned Harry’s trousers for him, since the boy’s hands were completely trembling… well, that and he really liked taking off Harry’s pants. He pulled them down, as well as his briefs, and he picked him up, taking him into the hot water.

Harry immediately relaxed into the glorious heat, instantly thawing out.

“Better?”

“Loads,” he bit his lip. “Although if I wasn’t fooled and hadn’t sat outside getting frostbite for another five minutes after my feet turned to ice, maybe we wouldn’t be in this situation.”

“How would you have felt if our positions were switched and I was shaking like a scared rat, coming in here all trembling?”

“Not necessarily horrible, because then I would make you warm.”

“Really? How would you do that?” Draco’s heart sped.

“Well, I would hold you, and rub your thighs with my soothing hands. And then I would kiss you slowly, gently even, and run my warm hands in your hair to get the cold out. After that I would kiss down your neck, then along your scars, as always, and then I would keep going down further and further, and you would moan my name, over and over again,” Harry breathed hotly in his ear.

“And then what would you do to me,” Draco asked in anticipation, biting his lip.

“I would take you, right here in the prefects bathroom- a place we aren’t even allowed to step foot in, let alone,” Harry breathed in eagerness, “make love in,” he was cupping his cheek, leaning in to kiss him. Once Draco closed his eyes, Harry brushed his nose against the blonde’s, and then he backed away, “But since you left me stranded out there in the cold, it isn’t going to happen.”

“What,” Draco’s mouth dropped as he splashed him.

“That’s what you get,” Harry splashed back.

“Come here,” Draco ordered, swimming after him and practically jumping on the boy, them both falling back in the water. Draco shoved his mouth onto the others, as Harry pulled them back to an edge for support. “That’s not fair,” he said before forcing his heated tongue into Harry’s mouth, swirling in it, tasting him until they couldn’t breath

“How is it not fair,” Harry flipped them after gasping for air following their steamy make out session. “You tipped the boat,” he bit Draco’s bottom lip, pulling on it. Harry was on top of him, his legs straddling Draco’s own.

“You stuck your feet in the water until you physically couldn’t move them, you twat,” Draco stopped all kissing, looking at him dead in the eye, but his lips turned upward a bit, humor in his eyes.

“But,” he smiled, “you still tipped the boat,” Harry smiled, kissing him sweetly, pressing his forehead to his and closing his eyes, wrapping his arms around Draco’s neck. The blonde had his hands rubbing along Harry’s back, pulling him closer.

“How is it you always take me breath away,” Draco exhaled after a bit of silence, his words sending a chill to Harry’s spine, causing him to open his eyes. Draco moved his nimble fingers to Harry’s glasses and took them off slowly, staring into Harry’s deepest depths as he set the spectacles onto the cool tile.

“I was just born with it,” Harry tried not to smile but failed miserably. He looked at Draco’s pales face, running his damp fingers through his hair, which was half dry, only to tug on the end.

“Harry Potter, are you pulling on my hair,” Draco accused, his mouth agape. While Draco was pouting, Harry took a handful of bubbles and plopped them on his lover’s head. “And putting bubbles on me?”

“Maybe I am, maybe I’m not. It could be Moaning Myrtle for all you know.”

“I can see you do it,” Draco smiled, moving his face towards the mirror that was against the post next to them. Harry turned his head to find his own reflection staring back at him, as well as Draco’s. He then repositioned himself so he could just stare at it, and he leaned up against Draco’s shoulder in the nape of his neck, his legs now conjoined as he sat on his lap.

“You know, I stand by what I said back in sixth year.”

“And what’s that?”

“When we come out, we’re all too adorable. Everyone will be too jealous to function,” Harry said simply.

“I couldn’t agree more,” Draco looked back into Harry’s eyes, taking his finger to his chin, and kissing him softly.

Harry wanted more, and he broke it, moving long Draco’s jaw, only to straddle his legs again.  He made his way to his ear and bit it playfully. “You know, no one could ever be able to imagine us like this.”

“I wouldn’t want them too, I want you all to me,” Harry made his way to Draco’s neck, “I want you like this only with me.” The heat from the water caused them to sweat, and Harry could taste it as he kissed his throat. Draco went into a visible state of bliss and his eyes rolled in pleasure, groaning as his starvation was being fed. “Look at yourself, over there in the mirror. I want you to see yourself like this. Just us two.”

Draco did as ordered and he watched himself completely uncoil. Now he knew what Harry meant when he said he was so easily turned on by just the look on his face. “Harry,” he whispered.

“What was that,” the boy asked, biting on his special spot and rocking their hips together.

“Harry!” His name echoed along the bathroom walls in erupted matrimony to it’s own doing. “I need you, now!”

“Going a little fast are we?”

“Too fast? We aren’t going fast enough! I’ve wanted you since you got stuck in the damn water! I could have done anything to you as I pleased… I really regret that now!”

“Want me to make it up to you,” Harry kissed down his chest, going so low his chin touched the burning water below.

“Yes…please!”

Harry picked him up and set him onto the cool tile, drops of water from their body’s covering the floor around him as Draco leaned back against a support beam, spreading his legs for his lover.

--------------------------------------

Later that night, Harry and Draco walked up to the common room together just chatting, since it was a vacant castle and was past curfew.

“Who have you told,” Harry asked, causing Draco to smile immediately. They decided not to hold hands, just in case any unwanted eyes were looking, but they didn’t mind bumping shoulders or winking openly.

“Just Blaise.”

“No Pansy?”

“I’ll tell her soon.”

“And your mother?”

“Sometime this week, maybe next,” Draco contemplated.

“Do you think she’ll approve?”

“I know for a fact she absolutely loves the idea of it,” he smiled and so did Harry.

“That is excellent,” Harry wanted to kiss his cheek but resisted, and it was a good thing he did because they ran into an unexpected rat.

“Mr. Malfoy, Mr. Potter, what would you two be doing, out after hours,” Pumblechook spat, not even caring for an answer. “I will have none of it. I don’t care who you think you are. Detention for both of you, starting next week at 7:00 pm.” He gave a nasty smile. Neither Draco nor Harry wanted to stay around for another lecture, so they left without another word.

When they made it to the common room they just started rolling their eyes and complaining.

“God I hate him so much,” Draco laughed, them both ignorant to the group of 8th years relaxing by the fire.

“I think he smells worse than stinkbombs to be honestly with you, and I don’t just think it’s his personality.” Draco laughed, taking Harry’s hand and winking at him.

“Aren’t you just a clever little-“

“Harry why are you and Malfoy holding hands?” Neville’s voice brought them back to reality.

“And why did Malfoy want to hold hands,” Seamus stepped in.

“And why aren’t you letting go of Malfoy’s hand,” Dean questioned. They all looked at Harry like he was crazy and the room went quiet. Harry looked around the area to see Ron and Hermione on a love seat, cuddling, Seamus on the floor while Dean was in a chair, them both playing wizards chest, and Neville lounging on the three seated sofa; they were all just staring at Draco and Harry’s intertwined hands.

Draco disconnected their fingers and they both backed away from each other. “No reason… who’s winning the match?”

“We just started, where were you?”

“Erm… well.. we were-“

“Potter was stupid enough to leave his notes in Herbology,” Draco bit, going from cute and cuddly to nasty and rude in .8 seconds, “and on our way back the wind picked up and the moron dropped them into the wind. We’ve been searching for the past few hours but the nitwit couldn’t find them-“

“Hey don’t talk to Harry like that! Didn’t he save your life like twice,” Seamus snapped.

“I can talk to him as I want to talk to him-“

“Malfoy,” Harry warned, looking him in the eyes, and for a second he widened his own, and Draco got the sign and realized, he wasn’t who he wanted to be at the moment.

“Right, sorry…Habit…”

There was an awkward silence and Harry and Draco just stared at each other.

“Why are you still here,” Dean questioned.

“Right. I’ll just be going then,” Draco said timidly.

“I’ll go too,” Harry cut in.  Everyone followed the two with their eye’s until they reached the their doors.

“Good night, Potter,” Draco said, the venom in his words absent, and he almost said it loving.

“Good night, Malfoy,” They wanted to hug and to kiss goodnight but they just looked at each other in the eyes, for far too long, and Ron warned them by coughing, since they were still visible. They both broke ey contact and went into their rooms.

It wasn’t two minutes later when Draco went out of his door and banged on Harry’s door. “Potter, I need my quill! Open up!” Harry opened the door immediately and grabbed Draco by his shirt, shutting the door behind him.

“That was awful,” Harry exclaimed before shoving their lips together and wrapping on arm around his waste and one in his hair, messing it up.

“I know,” Draco smiled, kissing him again after they released.

“I love you.”

“Love you too, goodnight!”

“Okay goodnight!”

Draco left, only to turn around as the door shut behind him, the 8th years looking at him as if he was crazy.

“What about my quill?”

The door opened and a quill was shoved against his chest, before it shut again, leaving Draco to turn to the staring students, and cheekily smile.

______________________

Authors Note: I would just like to say thank you to all of you guys! You’re support is incredible and you guys helped me so much! I am so fortunate to have such amazing readers, and I genuinely and lovingly say thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 1.4K 38
When Harry returns to Hogwarts after the war to complete his 7th year, he wants revenge. Draco Malfoy also returns and Harry has a plan. But the wiza...
33.7K 779 63
MATURE AND SMUT WARNING. Finally 4th years!! So much has changed over the summer. Couples, break ups, yuleball, triwizard tournament, love. "I love y...
546K 20.7K 40
The war is over. Lord Voldemort defeated, the 7th years have been invited back to repeat their final year at Hogwarts school. Harry, convinced by his...
27.8K 950 20
HI ALL I WANT TO START BY SAYING I DO NOT OWN THE COVER I FOUND IT ON GOOGLE! This is a Drarry (Harry X Draco fan fic) ❤️❤️ I want to say I do have...