My Hazza (COMPLETED)

By clumsylouhaz

Its started with a short of introduced self in a letter and Louis find the letter by faith , then started to... More

Description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20 (part 1)
20 ( part 2 )
21
22
23
24
25
25 ( part 2 )
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
epilogue ?
Epilogue
The End
Alternate Ending

38

43 2 0
By clumsylouhaz

Louis Pov

As soon as I stepped in the kitchen, Stan saw me and quickly hugs me . I hugs him and rubs his back , I could feel the wetness over my shoulder where he put his head on it . He was crying . " tommo ! Why you didn't tell me that you're sick ?? " he exclaims and cried even more , " shhh calm down Stan , don't cry , calm down " I whisper to his ears and he start to hiccups , I bring him to the living room and sat him down , " stop crying , it will makes me cry too you idiot! " I said and rubs my teary eyes ,  " um , I guess I should uh leave you two alone then . If you guys need anything call me alright , " harry said while rubbing his neck , I nods and he walked to the room .

Stan start to wipe his tears and held my hands " since when ... do you have this .... illness ? " Stan asked shakily and looks at me " I don't remember but I guess in between April or May . " I said carefully to him , he gasped and took a deep breath " I saw you in the hospital around that time , I should've asked you about it . Who know about it first ? " he asked again " Niall and Harry . They both find out by themselves, Niall didn't but he got the hint and I told him but afterward I got a call from doctor that harry was there asking for the truth . I also tried to hide about my illness from them cause I don't want them to treat me differently. You also , you should not have known about this . How do you know about this tho ? " I asked him curiously.

" you remembered Shawn right ? " I nods and he continues " he saw you at the hospital last week I guess , then he overheard your talk with doctors that you're going to do chemo at home , he starts to spread that on WhatsApp group that we have . The WhatsApp group is for the footballer teams , then rumours start to spread to one another , I just got to know yesterday because I was too busy to read the message on WhatsApp , so I heard the rumours when I was practicing for the upcoming games . They talked how you're dying and are going to died soon . I even tried to punch them in the face for saying things like that but Shawn explains to me and here I am to make sure the rumours isn't true but .." Stan looks at me sadly . I nods and blink my eyes to prevent me from crying .

" so now everyone that I know , know now about me ? " " only for the rumours not the truth " Stan said " can you helps me Stan ? " I asked him pleadingly " what is it ? " "  when you got back , please told them it's not true . Told them that I'm fine and healthy. I don't want them to know cause I don't want their pity's because that way they apologise to me just because I'm going to died soon . I want them to apologise to me sincerely , can you do that for me ? " Stan nods and gave me a small smile " I'll do that .. I'm sooo sorry Louis , don't give up okay , be strong , my prayers on  you " he said shakily and hugs me again .

" thanks Stan . You coming right this Saturday? Make sure the others will come too , your family too kinda missed them " I said while letting go the hugs " yea I'm coming , yea , I will bring my family along . I'm going home now then , " Stan said while standing up from his seat , I followed him till the door , and he wipes his tears that falls again , I frown " I'm sorry , I - I just .. it's too hard too handle it .. you're my best friends since we are small , then I do have a crush on you before , and now you're about to leave me and .... oh my I do hope I can turns back time and fix everything that I've ever done to you .. " Stan said while crying again , I sigh and pats his shoulder " it's okay Stan , that was the past , let's forget about the past alright ? Come on , where is the smiley Staniey " I coos to him and he chuckle and wipes his eyes ,

" almost there , there you go smiley Staniey , alright , drive safe , " I said to him and he hugged me for the last time and walk towards his cars while yelling without looking at me " Stayyyy Stronggg Tommo ! You can kick the illness like you kick the balls staright to goaaaaaaaalllls " I chuckles and I can feel someone wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder " bye bye Stannn ! Drive safeee " harry said as Stan looked at us and wave at us then he drove away.

" woo , someone got crush on him " Harry teased and I slap his hands , " that was the past ! you idiot ! We are just friends , no worries , jealous much ? " I said to him while chuckling , he nods against my shoulder and kiss my neck and bite on it . I gasped " Haz ! What are you doing ?? " " I'm marking you . So that everyone knows that you're mine " Harry said seductively. He then walks away while slapping my bums , my eyes is wide now " you better watch out Harold !! You're into sooo much trouble ! ! " I said while quickly closed the door and rans for him , he laugh " catch me if you can " he said and I groans .

I rans toward him and he goes to the other side of the sofa , we basically just running circle around it . " you're no fun haz , " I said while flopping down on the sofa and took the remote to watch tv, I heard Harry chuckles and flopped beside me and kiss my lips "don't pout baby , " he said and with that I just smirked and tickles him . We're both laughing till we got trouble to breath " enough , let's call a day off " Harry said while trying to calm himself . I look at his pink plump lips and lick my lips .

He looks at me and smirk " now , kiss me you fool " he don't need to tell twice cause I'm already all over him . I love him sooooo much that nothing could make me hates him .

Jezz , little do I remembered that I'm dying ? That I will be leaving this precious little being ? Oh my , I'm not even ready .

Niall PoV

" so basically we do at the garden , and their themes is white and magenta ? Why don't we do blue and greens ? " I asked Liam who's sketching for Louis and Harry's wedding " because the garden already greens and the skies is already blue so if we do the blue and green themes , the wedding seems like off you know ? Like you feel like ' oh , it's a simple wedding ' something like that " Liam said and then he looked at me curiously " why you insisted to have that themes anyway ? '' I gulped and took a deep breath " it was because Louis .. he told me about it long time ago "

Flashback 3 months ago

we were watching tv while liam and harry go to the market to buy the groceries , the movies show the guy getting married with his lover , '' if I got married one day , I want blue and green as our wedding themes '' Louis smiled dreamily , I chuckles and asked '' why blue and green tho ?" Louis started to blush and said '' uh , simple , I love Harry's eyes which is green , but his eyes kinda different you know , like I really really love his eyes .. about blue ... Harry loves my eyes too .. He once called me bloo-boo because he said I have a beautiful blue eyes .... that was seconds things that was on the list why we love each other soo much '' Louis said shyly and I smirked at him ,

'' Already thinks to make Harry as your husband ayye '' I teased him and he tossed me with pillow then pouting , '' okay , I will remembered your wish , um so I guess my wedding themes will be blue and brown cause Liam - '' '' ohhhh come on ... Give me a break ! '' Louis yelled and runs toward the kitchen , I laughed and run after him .

End Of The Flashback

'' you could've told me earlier then !! '' Liam exclaims then rushed out to take his planner on the desk . I rolled my eyes cause Liam have been planned everything on his notebook the moment Harry asked us  to handle it . '' did Louis want anything else for the wedding ? " Liam asked me , his eyes fixed towards his notebook ,  '' Li , let's just wait and ask Harry about this , I'm pretty sure he got something he wants for his wedding , remembered this is his wedding , not us '' I said and gets up from my sit '' you're right . I should've waited for Harry , sorry ni '' He apologise and kissed me on the cheeks '' no need to stressed out love , now , how about you helped me study ? Tomorrow is the lesson that I hated the most , help me ? '' I asked Liam , liam grins and nods . well , our days kinda bored so what  ? 

Harry Pov

'' what do you want to do today , Lou ? " I asked him as I played with his hair , we both just cuddle on the sofa , Louis ' back was on my chest , his head was under my chins , basically I'm a big spoon this time , '' huh , what ? " Louis asked again as he too focused on the show , '' I asked you what you want to do today ? its only umm , 5 , wanna go to the park ? We could bring Larry and Donny too " I said excitedly , Louis coughed and clear his throat , '' um , I think we should postpone that to the other days , I don't  feel good all of sudden '' he said weakly and I frowns , '' what's hurts , love ? '' I asked him worriedly , '' not hurts , just don't feel to do anything today , am tired ... we can go out tomorrow tho , after you go to collage obviously '' he said and turn around to face me . 

'' oh oh , I almost forget about that , so when I'm going to collage , you will have to stay here with my mom or your aunt or whoever thats you know '' I said , remembering that I won't leave Louis by his own , its dangerous '' is it necessary to do so ? '' Louis whimpers and snuggle towards my chest '' yes , if you don't do so , I won't go to collage and stay here with you '' I knew he won't dare to say no because he already knew how serious I am for this matter . I look down at him and he already frowning , '' I hate it when you are in your protective mood ! Alright then , I will go to your moms house , my aunt probably busy with her company .Will your mom be okay with it ? '' he asked curiously , '' don't worry , my mom won't mind looking after you . She already loves you more than me . '' I said and rolled my eyes while keeping him close towards my chest  .

'' I love youuuuu soo much Lou , I hope you do know why I'm protective over you . You are my ball of sunshine that lights up my world and I will do anything to make you safe and happy . '' I said all of sudden , I kept my eyes close and wrapping my arms protectively around hiim , '' I love you too Hazza , you will always in my heart , forever and always '' he whispers . That's how we spend our days , snuggle on the sofa while holding each other lovingly . 

Lots of Love , Azzy . Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 1.2K 15
Harry recently loses his boyfriend and his mental state is completely unstable. He breaks down randomly in class and refuses to be touched by anyone...
3.7K 293 22
DISCLAIMER I WAS 14 WHEN I WROTE THIS SO IT'S TERRIBLE + TRIGGER WARNING "I'll find a way to fix these broken pieces and let go.." Harry is in a lov...
7.3K 259 50
Have you ever been in the situation of having to break up with someone but being unable to do so? Wouldn't it be nice if someone could do this for yo...
153K 4.9K 69
"What are you thinking about, Hazza?" "I-" "It's alright baby take your time." "I'm scared to get it wrong." "Get what wrong?" "Me." Or, Louis is...