I never thought I'd fall in l...

By mshotstuff

Skyarlette O'Brent hates Justin Bieber. But what happens when she finds out they have to live under the same... More

Copyright statement
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
**NOTE**
Chapter 21
I need your help!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Update on uploads *Read for details on next chappie*
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 18

4.6K 19 8
By mshotstuff

Justin’s P.O.V.

My heart was thudding as my cheek throbbed unnoticed as Skylie was going on and on in some kind of rant, I took to the time to take in her facial beauty. Her flawless face was free from any hair due to the fact that the wavy strands were bunched up at the top of her head in a messy bun. She had no makeup on and I could see a hint of a pimple trying to burst upon the surface, but to me it still looked cute on her.

Raking my eyes over every single centimeter of her face, I stopped at her lips abruptly. They were so full, luscious, and a heavenly pink. Just looking at them shot strong emotions through my veins. But the only problem is, she doesn’t prefer my gender………

Skyarlette’s P.O.V.

After I was done my rant I was breathing heavily from talking so fast and long, Justin still stared at me star struck or something that it made me wonder if he was listening and if he heard one word I said.  Shaking my head, I eased myself off of him and turned on my heel heading for the door. I didn’t really care if he was following or not, I just wanted to get back to my food. Opening the door which was imprinted with floral designs scattering across the glass, I made my way back to the breakfast table. My mom and Pattie were busy in a very animate conversation; their hands were flying everywhere as they spoke.

I wasn’t really into the mood to talk, so I scarfed down some hash browns and was about to start on my eggs when Ania spoke.

“I saw you and Justin outside. Did you guys have fun?” she asked with a smirk fighting its way onto her lips. I glared at her and continued to eat, trying to ignore their laughter directed at me.

“Have you guys got your things ready for the concert tomorrow?” Pattie asked sweetly.

“Oh sh*t that’s tomorrow?”

“We’re going to a concert?”

“What?”

“Yea, I did yesterday.” Were all the replies, apparently I was the only one who had remembered; thanks to my phone.

“Language.” Pattie reminded us; well Chaz pointedly.

 “You already picked out clothing without our help? Please tell me there aren’t any overalls or sweats included in the package.” Bre whined.

“Nice to know that my friends think highly of me.” I sarcastically replied.

She gave me a sheepish smile and continued to talk, but I cut her off before any words could pour out her mouth.

“Were you even gonna help me pick out my clothes in the first place? Everyone has been avoiding me like the Bubonic plague; I wouldn’t want you to catch it.” I spoke in the same sarcastic tone. She grinned sheepishly and waved it off by stuffing her mouth with food, which refrained her from any further speaking. I shook my head and continued to eat; not even pausing to look up even when the door opened and Justin walked in greeting everyone.

After I was done eating, I tidied up my part and headed off to my room to find something to do for the day. Falling onto my bed, I grabbed my book and laid my head back onto the pillow. Slipping away to my land of books, I lost all my thoughts and was concentrated on the story. I tend to get pretty unresponsive when I read, so it’s like I’m captured in the book and don’t take note of my surroundings. I read for a while, not taking note of how many chapters flew by and before I knew it I was at the ending pages of the book. Closing the book, I reflected on all that had happened and smiled; the book wasn’t all that it let out to be from reading the back but it still was an amazing read.

When I put the book away in the ‘finished books’ section of my library, an idea came to mind of what I could do to occupy me. I hadn’t seen Christina in weeks, as well as Adan and Anushree so I sent out a group text to them asking if they were up for a meet up.

‘Hey, you guys up for a little get together? –Skylar’

A few seconds later I got a reply from Adan.

‘I would love to, but can’t. Grounded. –Adan’

I shook my head, typical Adan always getting in trouble.

‘Then how are you able to text me? –Skylar’

‘Easy, snuck my phone away. :P –Adan.’

Wow, he really is something else. If I was grounded and got my phone confiscated the last thing I would do is steal it back! I would want to be ungrounded soon, not a lengthened grounding! Sometimes I don’t understand how his brain operates.

‘So you’re able to sneak your phone away, but won’t sneak out to see your beloved friend? Great to know that I'm valued in your heart. -_-  –Skylar’

‘Ha ha, well there are limits as to how much I cross that line of rule breaking and that would be way out of my way. Too far is pretty much a one way ticket to being shipped to an all boys boarding school; you know how I like ‘em girls. No way would I want to get put in there! :O –Adan’

‘I’m getting spammed way too much to my liking. Oh and I can’t, sowwy! :/ -Anushree’

‘I’m coming, count me in! –Christina’

‘Well it looks like me and Christie will be hanging out. Later peeps.-Skylar’

‘Bye –Adan’

‘TTYL XOX…… Lol xD –Anushree’

‘See ya soon! –Christina’

I shoved my phone back into my pocket and glanced around my room to find something to do before I left later on to see Christie. An idea popped into my head and I decided to go through with it. Striding across the room, I walked out into the hallway and was on my way. When I got to his room, I was met with the familiar poster-covered door. I knocked twice and was greeted from the usual ‘Come in’ from inside. I entered the well-known room of my brother; that we’ve shared so many memories in together.

“Hey Kaylette.” I teased him; he hates that specific nickname I came up for him.

“Hey Skyden.” He joked right back; I shook my head and took a seat at the foot of his bed.

“You got me there. So what’s up? I feel that we’ve been pretty distant these past few weeks.” I confided.

“Oh you’re gonna go all mushy on me again,” he groaned, I smirked in response.

“But I guess I’ll let it slide this one time and we’ll have our heart-to-heart I suppose.” He replied.

“Good.” I said in a happy tone. I always love talking to my brother about things, he’s always there for me; unlike the heartless brothers’ people tend to stereotype them as.

“Nothing much really, just catching up with friends and stuff; well the ones that decided to stay here for the break anyway.”

“Oh I see.” I nodded in agreement.

“So, the other day Justin approached me and told me this weird story about you saying you were a lesbian and stuff. Care to elaborate?” he asked with a raised brow, his brown shaggy hair falling into his eyes. I brushed them away so I could see the loving brown orbs of my caring brother.

“Well we went to this little diner out of town and I didn’t know at the time. When we got in I was met with Josh’s friend; Devon.” I started off; he nodded and kept quiet as he peered at me, waiting for me to continue.

“The dinner was going great and everything, a fan served us and she fan girled; the usual you’d expect. And then he came to clear our dishes and Justin had got down on one knee-“ but Kayden cut me off before I could finish.

“He got on one knee? The guy really has balls! You guys aren’t even dating yet he was gonna as-“ it was my turn to cut him off before he filled my brain with unnecessary thoughts that would haunt me later on.

“He got on one knee, but to ask to be my boyfriend.” I let out in a rush; I could see his shoulders start to loosen as the tension left them.

“But I overreacted because Devon was there and he might tell Josh and for all I know, he could start bothering me again.” I hadn’t told my entire background story about why I hated josh, but he knew a decent amount to dislike him. They even met once and the visit had to cut short by me otherwise someone would have ended up in the hospital.

“So when he asked I was kind of happy but then Devon was right next to me and I guess I lost all collection of thought and I blurted out I was a lesbian. Ever since, he’s been beating himself up about saying things like ‘that’s why I was always mad at him’, ‘why I'm sad sometimes’ and all that jazz. He hasn’t let me fully explain so that’s part of the reason I'm mad at him.” I concluded with a sigh.

“What’s the other part then?” he asked curiously.

“He grabbed my boobs.” I stated plainly with a blank face.

“Really?” he replied, I could see that his wasn’t trying that hard whatsoever to hide the grin from spreading across his face.

“Yes. He grabbed both my boobs after I woke him up.” I explained shortly in a whining tone.

“Well from what I heard, I think you deserve it; It’s rule #696 in the guys’ handbook. ‘Never practically have s3x with a guy while he’s asleep.’ Didn’t you know that?” He said, not even resisting the urge to laugh anymore.

“Stop laughing at me. You’re supposed to support me and say what he did was wrong; not take his side and diss me out.” I complained, burying my head into his tight shirt.

“Well mom told us to never lie. If I told you that then I’d be lying.” He stated; I made a growling sound and I felt a rumble of laughter follow my comment from his chest.

“Some brother you are.”

“Love you too sissy!” he responded in a cherry voice; One day he’s gonna pay I thought to myself.

“Getting back to the main reason of this conversation, what do you think I should do?” I asked honestly.

“F*ck him in his sleep while he’s half awake. I’m sure there’ll be no problems after that.” He said, keeping a straight face as he said that.

“Kayden! What kind of advice is that?” I yelled, pulling my face away from his shirt as colour started to my cheeks.

“That’s not the real advice….even though I know how badly you’d like to-“ I cut him off with a gasp and a smack in head.

“But I think you should fully explain to him the whole story at an unexpected time so it gives him no room to react and cut you off.” He said, rubbing where I had hit him in the head.

As I processed this information I nodded my head slowly, kinda getting what he was getting at. Since what he was implying made enough sense, well to me, I began to get the idea that it was easier said than done. He is such a………I can’t even find words to explain him, but you get my point. Getting him to shut up and listen is like telling Niall Horan to stop eating.

Impossible.

I racked my brain for any occasion that I could catch him off guard and get this guilt off my chest when a venue popped into my mind. The idea started to formulate when I could tell him and as I planned t out it seemed like the perfect time to do it! He wouldn’t be able to cancel me out nor could he run away or whatever. I smiled and turned towards my brother.

“Thanks for the advice Kaydy.” I thanked him sincerely as I gave his strongly-built body a squeeze.

“Welcome Skylie.” He replied, something about that nickname coming out of his mouth left an uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach but I brushed it off as I stood up on my way to leave his room. 

“Love you.” Was my parting greeting to him,

“Love you too, keep safe.” He said, sending a wink in my direction as he flipped his hair out of his eyes.

“Yea, yea.” I replied; waving a hand dismissively at him as my cheeks began to heat up again at his words that held a double meaning that he knew that I knew what he was implying.

Closing the door, I made my way to my room and smiled as I thought about what I’d say to Justin when we got there. Boy is he really gonna be in for it these next few days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOOOHOO! I’m done this chappie! I actually finished it between yesterday and today because I’m going to be very busy this weekend with stuff. And I’d like to give a very well DESERVED welcome to @mei2cute for pushing me into uploading. If it weren’t for her, I’d have not posted till next week or whenever I had time. Cuz you see the week May 28th- June 1st I will be travelling with my school to Quebec City. There is this lousy rule that we can’t use wifi [but they don’t know McDonalds has free wifi >:D] So I can’t really upload K anyways, I gotta go. TTYL!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 118 32
This is the story of Skyler Rose Johns and the crazy project she has to do with her ex best friend the one and only Justin Bieber. Will they get alon...
228K 2K 35
Jasmine Noel Sher, a normal girl from Toronto Ontario, gets a chance to audition to be Island Defs New Artist. She finds a phone, at the auditions, t...
668K 13.1K 53
Julie Marie Gray and her mom moved to Beverly Hills to start a new life after what happened in their past. Julie visits the BHHS and finds new friend...
28.8K 62 160
The Last Chapter of their Story... Through Instagram Posts. *NOT AN INDEPENDENT STORY!*