The Mask

By weirdoforlife30

Sorry if this book sucks it's my first one. But this story is about a girl who people think she is perfect a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Series

Chapter 2

39 1 0
By weirdoforlife30

Today is currently Sunday the 10th. I woke up angry because I have to go back to school tomorrow and I haven't even started on my homework. I got my phone off the night stand and texted my best friend. We are in most classes together. She is with me in algebra, history, English, and Spanish class.

To Ash: "Hey you awake yet?"

Technically she should, it was 10:15 according to my clock. Her full name is Ashley but I just call her Ash most of the time.

Ash: "You're so lucky I just woke up."

Me: "Dang girl how long did you stay up last night?"

Ash: "Way longer then I should of and now I am totally regretting it."

Ash: "But what happened what's wrong?"

Me: "Oh no it's not a emergency I am fine I was just wondering if you did the homework yet?"

Ash: "Really Sam you haven't done any of it we had the whole weekend what were you doing?"

I sighed, should I tell her what happened? I mean, she is my best friend and I never keep anything from her. I don't understand why I am hesitating. I guess it was because she was the only person that actually listens to me. My phone made a "ding" noise saying that she texted back.

Ash: "Sam what are you not telling me we never keep anything from each other."

Me: "Sorry I got lost in thought but I was dealing with my parents again..."

Ash: "Why what happened? Tell me everything."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225 27 27
It's a story of a boy. Who was just in his high school. But his life was not normal like others. Soon He got transferred in his father's friend's s...
163 22 19
A story of friendship, trust, heart break and high school life. A group of friends survive their last year in high school and each go through a stage...
431 101 33
This story is about a girl who fill in LOVE then a lot of problems Will face her and when the one she loved admit his love to her she will be the hap...
32.9K 1K 44
this story is about a girl that just moved to another school after staying with her dad for long time she is now living with her brother and mother a...