๐•๐ˆ๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐ ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐˜, dean w...

By geminiklaus

๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿคฐโ—.*๏ฝฅ๏พŸ "๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ข๐  ๐ ๐ฎ... More

[ CAST ]
[ CHAPTER ONE ]
[ CHAPTER TWO ]
[ CHAPTER THREE ]
[ CHAPTER FOUR ]
[ CHAPTER FIVE ]
[ CHAPTER SIX ]
[ CHAPTER SEVEN ]
[ CHAPTER EIGHT ]
[ CHAPTER NINE ]
[ CHAPTER TEN ]
[ CHAPTER ELEVEN ]
[ CHAPTER TWELVE ]
[ CHAPTE THIRTEEN ]
[ CHAPTER FOURTEEN ]
[ CHAPTER FIFTEEN ]
[ CHAPTER SIXTEEN ]
[ CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ]
[ CHAPTER NINETEEN ]
[ CHAPTER TWENTY ]
[ CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE ]
[ CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO ]
[ CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE ]

[ CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ]

15.2K 706 183
By geminiklaus

 [ CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ]

'THE ONE AND ONLY'

                      After several days of residing within the sheltered walls of the bunker, Lux finally found herself becoming accustomed to the confusing layout.

It seemed from the countless times she'd ended up in the wrong corridor, she'd finally and rather sheepishly taken up Sam's previous offer of the drawn-up map he'd initially offered her.

Sam had kindly dismissed her embarrassment, easing her as he informed her he too had gotten lost and ended up in the shooting range thousands of times when he and Dean had originally located to the bunker.

Apparently Dean had found the whole ordeal somewhat amusing, however he soon had learnt to disguise his chuckles when Lux would eventually stumble into the correct room, with eyes like daggers.

Nevertheless, with her map in tow it was virtually impossible for her to get lost within the many corridors, much to her relief.

Her feet and ankles were swollen enough as it was, so mindlessly wandering around the bunker certainly didn't help.

Lux felt as if with every passing day, her supernatural pregnancy was progressing, her stomach now a large, rounded bump that eclipsing three feet of her vision. Dean had told her she was a walking hazard, not able to see beneath her bump.

Letting out a large yawn, Lux stepped into the green tiled kitchen, folding Sam's map neatly and placing it in the pocket of Dean's sweatpants. The smell of crackling bacon surrounding her senses as she blindly followed the scent, stomach rumbling at the thought.

Taking a seat at the table across from Sam, who glanced up at her, offering her a small smile before he returned his attention to the newspaper and green smoothie in his hand.

Lux scrunched her nose up at the sight of the lime green liquid, which Sam was sipping at ease. Clearly Sam was a health-kick, judging from his evident running gear and the smoothie that contained god knows what.

Stood at the stove, fully dressed in his usual jeans, plain top and chequered over-shirt, Dean sent her a lop-sided grin. "Is that Bacon?" Lux asked, rubbing her eyes as Dean chuckled.

"Yep, want some sweetheart, I don't usually share my bacon, but I like you and you are carrying the kid of God." Dean paused, leaving the pan unattended for a moment as he took a sip of his coffee.

Glancing up from the newspaper, eyes narrowed, Sam scowled. "Dean, she's carrying a baby, she doesn't need that greasy crap, she needs something nutritious- something healthy- "" Sam was swiftly cut off by Lux.

"I'll have it crispy please."

Sam turned to her in surprise, but Lux's eyes never left Dean's, who was trying not to smirk as he nodded. "That's my girl!" He laughed as Lux felt her cheeks flush. She hoped Dean didn't notice, but fortunately he was serving the bacon up, dividing it between two plates.

Sighing, Lux glanced at Sam, who was sipping his smoothie through a paper straw, watching the exchange with curious eyes.

"Sorry Sam, but I need energy, greasy, comfort food because right now I feel like crap." Lux groaned, wanting nothing more than to climb back in her bed.

Her ankles were swollen, her stomach was huge, her back was mega aching currently and her head was pounding as if she'd gone ten rounds with Muhammad Ali.

Sam's gaze softened as Dean placed a plate of bacon in front of her, before sliding into the seat beside her with his own plate. As she began to tuck into her breakfast, Dean paused, taking the moment to take in her appearance.

She was wearing his sweatpants, the elastic waist stretched to the maximum around her hips and bulging belly, whilst her tank top showed the curve of her evidently growing breasts along with a nice amount of cleavage.

Her honey blonde was an unruly mass, hair sticking out in all directions, as if she'd literally been dragged through a hedge by her feet.

And yet she still looked beautiful, especially with the drool escaping the corner of her lip as she chomped on the bacon.

Chuckling, Dean waited for her to finish the piece of bacon before speaking. "You okay there?" Dena's harmoniously deep and husky morning tone sent shivers down her spine as Lux nodded.

Fingers nestling into her golden locks, trying to flatten down the haywire curls, Lux licked her lips. "I'm getting there." She shrugged, seeing no reason to lie to Dean.

Sam was so fixated on the news article and his gross smoothie he barely noticed the exchange between the two.

Dean nodded understandingly. Leaning forward, he tucked the wild curl her fingers had previously been wrestling with behind her ear, as her hands fell to her side.

Smiling slightly, she fought the rouge that threatened to surface. "Thanks."

Before Dean could tuck into his own breakfast, the tone of his phone went, indicating he'd gotten a message. Fishing the phone from his pocket, Dean swiped his finger across the screen, unlocking it as Sam placed the paper on the table top.

"It's Bobby. Says he's about an hour away." Dean said, quickly replying and shoving the phone back in his pocket.

As he picked up a piece of bacon, unintentionally eating with an open mouth, Dean was met with a grimace from Sam and an amused look from Lux.

"Dude, mouth!" Sam scolded as Dean rolled his eyes.

Grumbling to himself, Dean swallowed the bacon. "Your worse than a mom." He jibbed as Sam rolled his eyes.

Before the brothers could launch into an argument, Lux placed her hand on Dean's forearm, eyebrows furrowed. "Bobby? Will he be able to help?" She asked, voice sound awfully quiet and vulnerable.

Dean paused, gaze leaving Sam and softening at the sight of Lux's delicate expression. Sending her a smile, he lifted his hand from his arm, surprising both Sam and Lux when he gently took his hand in hers and squeezed it comfortingly

"Sure, sweetheart." He tried to play it off, but Lux noticed the uncertainness in his words.

Dean had told her about Bobby during the journey to the bunker. Apparently he could be a man of few words, unless those words included 'balls' and 'Idgits'.

Nodding, Lux forced a smile. "Well, I better get cleaned up and changed."

...

Lux supressed the infuriated scream that threatened to pass her lips as huffed. She wanted to look somewhat nice, not only for Dean and a new face, but more for her own sanity. Dressing in her own clothes would be a little bit of normality for her.

The jeans she had chosen were purposely baggy, and as she tried to squeeze into them, they felt as if they were skinny jeans. Even if she got the jeans past her widened hips, she doubted she'd be able to do the button up without it popping off, but stubbornness and pride washed aside sensibility.

As much as she didn't want to admit it, they were a tiny bit tight. Well, 'a tiny bit tight' was certainly a nicer way of putting it.

Lux was spread across her bed, arching her hips as high as she could as she tried to shimmy the jeans up her hips to no avail.

Grunting heatedly, Lux wiped the sweat that had gathered on her head with the sleeve of her sweatshirt, making the watching figure at the door snort.

Collapsing back onto the bed, Lux narrowed her eyes at the sight of Dean leaning against the door frame.

"A little help would be nice." She grumbled.

Dean simply chuckled, shaking his head as he kicked off the door frame, walking into the room. "Sweetheart-" Dean began as her cheeks flushed.

Fortunately, she was already flushed from her struggle, so Dean didn't notice her blush. Lux had always detested pet-names, finding them nothing by corny. But Dean somehow made 'Sweetheart' sound so damn sexy.

"I, uh, I don't think they're gonna fit."

And with that, all the essence of cuteness and gooeyness she had held for Dean at that moment, had disappeared. Lux narrowed her eyes at the now nervous hunter. "Excuse me?"

It was at that moment, Dean knew, he fucked up. The playful smirk on his lips dropped as he racked his brain for some sort of logical and friendlier sounding response. "I just mean, you're pregnant and obviously, you're, uh, getting wider-"

"WIDER?!"

Dean winced. Monsters, he could deal with, but hormonal, angry pregnant women? Not a chance in hell, literally. Being on the rack in hell was a better circumstance, torture and demons? Eh, but angry Lux? Just put him back on the rack already!

"I just mean, you're incubating that baby, so obviously you are going to... Grow."

With a scowl on her lips, Lux angrily shoved the pants down her legs, showing no embarrassment that she was sitting in front of Dean wearing her lacey pants and her sweatshirt. "So, I'm fat now?"

Tears were gathering in her eyes as she sniffled, wiping her eyes with the sleeve of her sweatshirt.

Eyes widening, Dean quickly held his hands up. "What? No, no, no, no. Please don't cry, I just mean you're... Expanding- but only slightly. Like a smidge." He motioned with his thumb and index finger as Lux scoffed, grabbing a pair of plain leggings out of her bedside draw and pulling the stretchy fabric up her legs.

She continued to sniffle as she turned her back towards him. "Expanding. Wow. You really know how to make a girl feel good, Dean."

At the thought of tears filling up in those pretty eyes of hers, Dean tensed.

The hunter had to hold his tongue, a dirty comment threatening to slip out. Dean was already in bad books as it was. "I don't mean it like that-"

Huffing, Lux ignored Dean, yanking off her sweatshirt and vest top all in one, leaving her in a simple white bra. Dean stiffened, looking away and at anything but a shirtless Lux as she pulled on one of Sam's plaid shirts she had borrowed during their stays at the motels.

The shirt hid her bump and managed to drown the pregnant blonde's- but sadly, her old shirts were also at bursting point, showing off her navel to the world.

Crossing her arms, Lux frowned when she realized she couldn't get off the bed, a scowl on her lips. She soon regretted putting all of her energy in struggling and failing to put on her jeans.

She hated pregnancy. Despised. Reviled. Loathed- whatever, Lux just hated it.

Shifting uncomfortably, Lux watched as Dean raised an eyebrow. "You coming?"

"Yes." She insisted stubbornly.

"Okay..."

Dean watched as Lux struggled to get up. Without a sound he walked to the bedside, holding out a hand of support. "Lux-"

"Hey, I don't need your help okay, just because I'm expanding doesn't mean I can't get up from a bed." Lux huffed defensively.

Snorting, Dean shook his head, ignoring the glare that he was sentenced. "I'm not helping you up just because you're pregnant. I'm helping you up because I care about you."

Lux eyed his hand warily.

"And because Bobby's probably here and I haven't seen him in ages." He purposely pulled on her heart strings, sending her puppy dog eyes that only Sam could rival making her sight.

Finally giving in, Lux took Dean's hand and allowed him to lead her through to the library, where Bobby Singer in all his glory stood.

...

"So, how long have you been hunting for?" Lux curiously asked Bobby, her brows raised as she conversed with the legendary Bobby Singer.

It came as no doubt to Lux that Bobby was an easily recognized man. From appearance, he seemed like the normal kind of man, with greying short hair that was hidden under his blue baseball cap, loose flannel shirts and a neat beard.

From his strong dialect, to his hunting career to his blue baseball cap, Bobby Singer was one of a kind.

However, beyond his trucker like appearance, there was a lot more to Bobby. A businessman on one side, owning and running his own auto salvage yard and a legendary hunter on one side, with an amassed wealth of knowledge on the supernatural, helping other hunters out.

Bobby grabbed the beer from the table, unclipping the beer can before taking a sip. "Hell, if I know, too damn long." Bobby chuckled, shaking his head as a smile spread across Lux's lips.

Pausing, Bobby sat up in the chair, placing the beer can back on the table as his eyes flickered down to Lux's covered up stomach. "So that's where God's peanut is growing, huh?"

Lux failed to cover up her surprise as she shifted uncomfortably, something which remained unnoticed by Bobby, who was too entranced at the idea of something supernatural that was actually good, something pure on this earth.

It all sounded too good to be true...

"Oh, uh, yeah. I guess." Lux mumbled, biting her lower lip as she nodded.

Although she was no longer stuck in a vicious cycle of denying her daughter's existence, it still was a lot to take in when strangers spoke to her, asking her how far along she was. Bobby wasn't technically a stranger, but still, it made her uncomfortable.

Leaning back on the wooden chair, Bobby nodded. "You know, I've been a realist for a damn long time. I've seen some miracles, and most, in some way or another, turn sour. I just hope this isn't the case of that peanut."

That wasn't the best of pep talks, and Bobby immediately regretted his words as soon as they slurred out. He blamed the four full cans of beer he'd drank already.

Forcing a smile, Lux shifted uncomfortably. "Uh, I'm just going to get some air."

Before he could even apologise for the huge ass mistake, the blonde scuttled out, quietly exiting the building to prevent unwanted attention from Dean or Sam.

She just wanted a moment alone.

...

Rolling his eyes, Dean watched in disgust as Sam shook off the offer of the burger Dean had cooked, instead claiming he'd have some salad. Sometimes Dean didn't know how they were related.

Who the hell turned down a juicy, double bacon cheeseburger for lettuce! LETTUCE! Even a damn rabbit would accept the burger.

Shaking his head, Dean picked up his own burger, his emerald orbs practically lighting up at the sight of the melted cheese running down the burger bun. As he lifted the burger to his lips, he huffed at the sound of his phone ringing.

Grumbling to himself, much to Sam's amusement, Dean glanced at the caller ID. Sam peered down at the number curiously over Dean's shoulder.

666

"What the hell does the King of Douches want?" Dean mumbled to himself, answering the call and lifting it to his ear.

"Squirrel." Crowley immediately greeted down the phone, causing Dean to roll his eyes childishly.

"Crowley, what the hell do you want?" Dean just wanted to eat his burger whilst the cheese was still melted and runny, why was the universe against him?

"Not very friendly, squirrel, especially when I was only calling to tell you the wayward demons after the girl are dead, but if I were you, I would keep the little mouse close to you and Moose. After all, who wouldn't want to control the spawn growing in her womb? And to have that sort of power over Lucifer himself? Well, you boys never did do the easy jobs." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 315 35
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ด! โ jerk. bitch. โž
421K 8.9K 65
A bunch of Supernatural imagines, all with them X the reader. You can always request stuff, just personal message me! Hope you enjoy! I don't own Su...