Harry Potter, the Forgotten T...

By TheAbandonedStories

Harry Potter, the Forgotten Twin Β» Michael Potter is the BoyWhoLived and is spoiled rotten, while his twin Ha... More

Chapter 1: From Young to Old
Chapter 2: 10 Years Later, Hogwarts
Chapter 3: A Hooded Man
Chapter 4: Pathetic
Chapter 6: A New Job
Chapter 7: A Week
Chapter 8: November 28, 1995, Hogwarts
Chapter 9: Battle in Hogsmeade
Chapter 10: Order's View
Chapter 11: Interlude: A History Lesson
Whoopsiedoodle

Chapter 5: Murder in the Alley!

18.4K 510 24
By TheAbandonedStories

Murder in the Alley!

by Rita Skeeter

Yesterday morning, Aurors were dispatched to an alley branching off Diagon Alley. The Ministry picked up signs of barely legal magic being used, and when they arrived, the scene they found was horrific.

The body of Lucius Malfoy laid on the ground, and a large red stain was apparent on his robes. A card was discovered next to the body. It was signed Joker, and it seems whoever murdered Mr. Malfoy left his calling card to mark his work.

Minister Fudge had this to say on the murder: "Whoever killed Lucius Malfoy will be heavily punished. He was an outstanding man who donated to charity for victims of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, and attended several Ministry Balls! We will do whatever we can to avenge the murder of Lucius. He was a great man. I offer my condolences to the Malfoy family for the loss of an upstanding father and husband."

However,when the Aurors searched Mr. Malfoy's robes, they found a white mask in his pocket! Yes, dear readers, a Death Eater mask!

The question now is whether the mask belonged to Mr. Malfoy, or if it was planted there by the murderer. The Ministry is looking into it now.

Mr. Malfoy is a great friend to Minister Fudge, so what'll happen if it is decided he is a servant of You-Know-Who.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.9K 49
What if Harry had a twin? What if he was not the only one who survived Voldemort's attack, that fateful Halloween night? This is the story of the Pot...
30.9K 984 34
Y/n Malfoy (dracos twin) (she/her) falls in love with a boy. Not just any boy around though. Harry Potter. this story is complete!!
218K 4.7K 30
Draco Malfoy is a Death Eater. He decides that the only way to escape his life and his terrible deed is to run. But after blurting out his secret to...
347 25 9
❝ 𝘞𝘦 𝘒𝘳𝘦 𝘡𝘸𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘡𝘳𝘒𝘺𝘦π˜₯ 𝘩𝘦𝘒𝘳𝘡𝘴, 𝘡𝘳𝘺π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘡𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘡 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦. ❞ ˜"*Β°β€’. 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Hermione Granger and Ginny Wea...