She's back...

Por Belam17

It was a normal day at the guild, and then she walked in. Not Lisanna, she was already back and had blended i... Más

She's Back...
Chapter Two
Sooo....
News! I need help!
I Have Found Them
The Talent Show Part 1
The Talent Show Part 2
The Talent Show Part 3 (just kidding)
Heh... Heh... Hey...
A Long Overdue Comeback (still not an update Q-Q)

The Talent Show Preparations

2.8K 67 85
Por Belam17

So I decided to come up with names for the chapters. I know it's a little late but oh well! Here we go!

-No one's P.O.V-

-The next day at the Guild Hall-

Despite the fact that the show starts at 5:00 pm and it's currently noon, the guild was full of people. Mira had grabbed Lisanna and Wendy to help out in the kitchen. Levy, Erza, the Exceeds, Gajeel, Natsu, Gray, Evergreen, Elfman, and Laxus were hanging up lights, streamers, and balloons. Everyone was doing something. Except for Lucy. She wanted to help but no one would let her. They told her to go home and get ready instead which drove her nuts because she wanted to help. Eventually, she gave up and decided to go home.

The Guild had been paying for her apartment and the girls had gone over to clean it every now and then so that Lucy would have a place to stay when she returned. They even cleaned her clothes every week! When she got there for the second time since her arrival, she chose an outfit (you'll see it later) and hopped in the shower.

-Natsu's P.O.V-

Luce really wanted to help out but we didn't let her. I am not exactly sure why but after quite a lot of convincing she finally went home. The plan is to set everything up and we all leave except for Gramps to go get ready. After that, we come back at 4:30 so that we can all sign up. Then after the talent show, we're gonna have a dance party. I think I'll be singing a song. I blush at the thought of what song I am gonna sing and who I am singing it for.

"Did flame brain get sun burned?" I turn to see Ice Princess giving me a smug look

"You wanna go Ice Prince?"

Our foreheads clash together as we argue and call each other names. I can not lose to this Popsicle!

"Flame for brains!"

"Ice Queen!"

"Squinty Eyes!"

"Pervy Popsicle!"

"I am not a pervert!"

"Then where are your clothes!?"

"GAH! EVERY TIME!"

"Are you getting along?" Erza the devil asked us. We immediately hugged each other as if we were brothers

"Aye, sir!" We replied in unison

We very quickly parted ways once the devil herself left.

I know you want the show to start already and see how horribly this goes, so let's do a good 'ole time skip!

Announcer: Time skip brought to you by Erza's cakes. Delicious cake for a-

Me: Ya Ya, we don't care

-time skip to 4:00 at Lucy's house-

-Lucy's P.O.V-

I hopped out of the shower and heard a knock on my door. I opened it and saw the girls. (when I say "the girls" I mean Lucy, Levy, Erza, Juvia, Lisanna, Mira, Wendy, Cana, and Carla. In this case, it's everyone except Lucy) 

"Hey, girls! What's up?"

"We came to get ready for tonight! We thought we could share our stuff and get ready together" Wendy replied

"Plus, Mira-nee is a fashion queen!" Lisanna added and Mira smiled at her little sister

"I'd love to get ready with you guys! Come on in!" I said as I opened the door for them

We all got dressed, did our hair and makeup, and left giggling to ourselves.

Cana's outfit

Carla's Outfit (she can turn to a human in my story)

Erza's Outfit

Juvia's Outfit

Levy's Outfit (from when GaLe first met. AHH! Sorry my shipping heart is just going insane. Nothing new)

Lisanna's Outfit

Mira's Outfit

Wendy's Outfit

And finally Lucy's Outfit

-Erza's P.O.V-

We left Lucy's house in a happy mood. We all looked fantastic! I chuckled to myself as I remembered the conversation the girls and I had before going over to Lucy's.

--Flashback--

"Hey Mira, I had an idea" I said while walking over to her

"What's your idea?"

"What if we tried to get NaLu together tonight?" She put down the rag she had been using to clean the counter with and gave me her full attention

"I am listening"

"Okay, so you, the girls, and I  go over to Lucy's house and get ready with her. However, while we're doing that, we get one of the boys to take Natsu and the rest to their house and get ready. Then, we play matchmaker and "accidentally" make it so they dance together."

"I love it! But who do we get to take the boys?"

"That's what I was trying to figure out"

In the end, we chose Laxus. Who knew he had a huge house?! He accepted and went along gathering the boys and telling them the plan. He didn't tell Natsu though. 

-back to present time walking to the guild-

We arrived and I was very proud of everyone's hard work. The guild looked awesome! There were streamers and balloons everywhere. The stage was set up with instruments and a microphone. We moved all the tables and chairs to the side and made room for the really long table that was occupied by food and drink. It was to the left of the doors so that there was enough room to dance and not knock it over. There was even strawberry cake! I heard Lucy gasp at the site of the guild and I knew we had done well. I am not going to do anything for the talent show but I am excited to see what the others do later. 

That's it for the moment! I want to get this up before midnight and I have 10 minutes to do so! Please let me know suggestions for what the characters should do and who should do it. For example, you could comment 

Lucy: Just Like Fire by Pink

Or something like that. And no, I didn't give away that she's singing that. I actually have no clue what Lucy should sing or if she should sing at all. I am set on what Natsu is doing but if you come up with something I am open to other options. Once again thanks for reading and see you next time! - Bell

P.S. The actual show will start once I get performance ideas

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.3M 56.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
216K 10.1K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
201K 7K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
622K 31.5K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...