Forever Yours (GirlxGirl)

By cadetgirl

"Then tell me. Why are you showing me this place? Why not show anybody else?" I turned to her as she stared a... More

Chapter 1- New School. New Start
Chapter 2- Being Yourself Isn't So Easy After All
Chapter 3- Help!
Chapter 4- Beautiful Equations
Chapter 5- Messy Situations
Chapter 6- Is This What You Wished For?
Chapter 7- Familiar Faces
Chapter 8- The Sleepover
Chapter 9- Confused Or What?
Chapter 10- Truth Or Dare
Chapter 11- What Just Happened?
Chapter 12- Take Me Away
Chapter 13- Once More With Feeling
Chapter 14- The Music Room
Chapter 15- Conquer The World
Chapter 16- Tell Me Everything. I Need To Know
Chapter 17- The Truth Is Hard To Understand
Chapter 18- Letting Go Of The Past
Chapter 19- The Locker Room
Chapter 20- The Hangover From Hell
Chapter 21- Lovers Den
Chapter 23- Anna
Chapter 24- Explanations And Expectations
Chapter 25- For The First Time
Chapter 26- Moving On
Chapter 27- A New Day
Chapter 28- Confrontation
Chapter 29- Moving Forward
Chapter 30- I Choose You

Chapter 22- Amy

13.7K 328 88
By cadetgirl

Chapter 22

Amy

Her lips crushed against mine in a passionate fight to win dominance, while her hand began to slide up my arm and behind my neck. I felt the tip of her fingers rub my cheek gently as my tongue drifted along her bottom lip, hearing a mumbled moan in the back of her throat. I smirked slightly and gave her hand a squeeze, lifting my free hand and placing it around her waist, feeling her tongue fight for entrance.

Of course, i couldn't deny her! She ran her hand along my thigh as we were no longer holding hands, but rather running them all over each others bodies. I gasped when i felt her fingertips touch my lower stomach, they were freezing! I pulled away and took a deep breath, although it was amazing feel her lips against mine, i couldn't breath one bit.

"Wow..." She breathed out, trying to catch her breath too.

I could see the glint burst in her eyes, showing me she really meant what she was doing. Unlike Jess who sort of used me to get back at Vanessa. I smiled to myself, i can't believe we just kissed. Don't get me wrong, i've always wanted to kiss her and have her skin pressed against mine. But the thing was, i didn't know why she kissed me.

Was this her trying to say that she had feelings for me? I never imagined Amy- someone so beautiful and god damn irresistible- could ever have feelings for someone like me. Someone who didn't know what love felt like, i thought i did, but after feeling so many emotions towards different people, i realized none of them made me feel anything.

I mean, i always felt the same towards every girl i met that intrigued me, maybe i was just having crushes on girls or feeling like they were into me because i was so damn lonely! Maybe loneliness is what makes me fall for girls so quickly, maybe i do look desperate. I felt Amy's stare as i went off into my own world.

"Have i done something wrong?" She asked. I felt bad, because she hasn't done anything wrong at all. In fact, she was doing everything right. She took me to this amazing place where she's took no one else, shared personal stuff with me because she...well...i guess she felt more towards me then what i thought. It was clear now, i was just shaking off the fact that a girl could actually want me, because i was so damn stupid to think no one could.

I was kidding myself, i can see that now. I smiled warmly at Amy as she grabbed my hand, a frown sitting above her eyes like she was afraid of moving in case the moment isn't real or something. But it was, this moment and the kiss was real, everything happening right now was real. I almost forgot about the fact that my mum was probably worrying her ass off about my whereabouts, considering i hadn't talked to her since i left for Amy's party last night, telling her i'd be back at midnight. What an idiot, i'm going to be in so much trouble. But when i felt a familiar touch of a thumb rubbing my own, i didn't care if someone tried to murder me right now, i needed this moment.

"No. You haven't done anything wrong. I'm just confused i guess. I thought you wasn't interested in me." i said honestly, looking away from her eyes.

Damn, she was too gorgeous to look at, i was ready enough to jump her bones. I mean, no one would see right? This place is well hidden, if anyone were to find us, i wouldn't even care anyway.

A giggle erupted beside me as i stared at Amy beside me, bobbing her head back and forth in fits of laughter as she slapped her knee. I thought she was going to fall off the log for a moment, which caused me to grab onto her hand. Immediately, she stopped laughing so much and bit her lip. Smiling like a dork, she shifted closer to me and interlocked her fingers with mine again.

"Really? I have been giving you plenty of hints this entire time and you haven't even caught on, not one bit? Man, you truly are clueless. Kate, i have liked you since the first moment we met, you truly caught the key to my heart when you were kind enough to help me that day on the bus. As well as always making me happy and never being judgmental. As lame as that sounds! I brought you here to admit that i like you Kate. I like you a lot.." She finished, blushing again as she stared towards the ground.

This wasn't like her at all, she never got shy around anyone, especially blushing. I felt privileged to know that i could make her feel this way, enough to make her blush and be nervous. I smirked as i caught her trying to hide the fact that she was blushing her ass off. I could have made fun of her, but i didn't, because i was nice enough to drop it and pretend i didn't notice.

"I guess i was too stupid to realize. Besides, who would have thought a girl like you would go with someone like me?" Her head shot up and her frowned returned to her face. She was no longer blushing, but rather giving me one of her 'unbelievable' faces. I didn't know why, i was just being completely honest.

" You must be stupid if you think that. You really have no idea how amazing you are do you? You are one of the sweetest girls i've ever met, including the fact that you don't judge anyone, you're always trying to make people happy even when you aren't happy yourself. You are incredibly funny and generous. I could make a list as long as this beach about how freaking perfect you are Kate! Not only are you gorgeous on the outside, but you're so amazing on the inside too. " She admitted, moving even closer.

"You like the same things i do, you hate the same things i do. I think the only thing we don't agree on is the best flavor of Ben and Jerry's, which by the way is still cookie dough." She stuck her tongue out and giggled as i pretended to wipe a tear from my eye.

"Kate, i'm being deadly serious when i admit this to you right now. Every time i'm around you i can't help but feel happy inside. I can't help but want to feel your lips against mine. From the way you kissed me back there, i can tell you feel some sort of way towards me too. Honestly, every single moment i spend with you, i can't help but fall for you ever more." She grinned as my lips curved into a huge smile.

"I choose you Kate"

To hear them words, was amazing.

I think she knew i liked her too, my face was practically tearing apart from how big i was smiling. Her eyes were glowing like two fireflies in the dark. If i told her that though, she'd probably call me lame. It was true though, i was lame, but i didn't care. All my thoughts were on her and her lips as she bit them gently, staring at mine.

"I feel the same. However, i can't kiss you again..." I said, trying my hardest not to look at her until she answered me. Unfortunately, i couldn't not look up at her hand slipped out of mine. She looked like she was about to burst of crying.

"Why not?" she questioned. I was trying not to laugh. Not because i thought her crying was funny. But because she didn't know what i was getting at.

"Because...i don't want you to kiss me again." I repeated. Her smile completely faded as she stood up and turned away from me in a huff. I didn't blame her. But she wouldn't stay mad for long when i told her why. I stood up and walked up behind her, placing my head on her shoulder and wrapping my arms around her waist. Finally, i got to the point.

"I'll only kiss you, if you say yes to being my girlfriend." I finally finished. Her body stopped tensing as she turned around in my arms looking excited, all her anger had vanished with a simple question.

"YES! Geeez, i thought you'd never ask!" She beamed, pulling me into another gentle kiss.

I held her close as i nuzzled my head into her neck, feeling her smile against the crook of mine. This was weird to me, i had never had a girlfriend before. I admit that it was weird, Amy and i were pretty much best friends. She was my first friend at school when i first went there, but to me, that's what made our relationship even more special. Ah! Our relationship, it sounded nice. RELATIONSHIP! It has a nice kick to it, doesn't it?

Just as i was about to kiss her again, her phone vibrated rapidly in her pocket. Damn phone, why do you have to interrupt such a good moment? I stood backwards slightly as she sighed, fishing her phone from her back pocket and answering it. I suddenly heard a voice on the other end, it sounded like Jess. Jess was shouting down the phone, asking where she was and what she was doing and why she was with me. She shook her head frustratingly.

"Jess, get off my back. I'm old enough to wonder off by myself, i'm still at the beach, don't worry. I haven't gone off with some dangerous bikers somewhere to take drugs or anything. So stop worrying. We just went to get some drinks!" She lied. I tried my hardest not to giggle as she mimicked her sisters voice to me quietly, covering the speaker of the phone with her hand. Damn, this girl sure knew how to make me laugh. She was childish at times, which i found amusing, but she also mature. Which i also found amusing.

"You are such a liar Amy! We just went looking for you a moment ago near there and you weren't anywhere near the drinks, so don't kid yourself to me. Where the hell are you? We're leaving soon. We are all heading to buy some food. So hurry your ass up and get back here before we leave you here!" She shouted so loud that probably China could hear their conversation. I chuckled quietly. Amy looked like she was ready to throw her phone and murder someone, but i grabbed her hand in mine, and instantly- like magic- her anger disappeared and she was smiling like she was when she first kissed me.

"Fine. We're on our way, don't go anywhere." She said, cutting Jess off and placing her phone back into her back pocket. 

Today had been one of the best days I've had in a long time. Sure, i had the worst hangover in existence this morning, but after we left to go to the beach everything was back to normal. Well, whatever normal is these days. 

"We should get back before Jess sends out a search party for us. Knowing her, she probably would." Even though that sounded crazy, Amy was most likely right. Jess was the type of sister to worry about everything, especially about her sister- very hot sister, may i add- roaming around the beach with weirdos hanging about. Obviously, i wouldn't let anything happen to her, she meant too much to me, especially now we were a couple.

Damn, i still couldn't get over the fact that we are together now. It felt...strange knowing someone would actually like me for me and be with me. Amy was just another girl i thought i had feelings for because i was lonely. But for so long i seemed to have been blind, because when we kissed. I instantly knew these feelings were real, and that i wasn't just being stupid again. I felt her hand squeeze mine as she lead me back towards the way we entered.

"Amy?" I stopped, making her stop right in front of me. I wanted to know something, i had many questions roaming my mind, but only one was relevant to the situation we were in right now. "Do we tell the others? You know? About us being together now?" I asked, feeling my cheeks burn as i blushed. It still didn't feel real, but i knew it was, and so did she. She looked deep in thought for a moment then smiled again.

"We don't have to if you don't want to. We can tell them later when you're ready. I don't mind either way. I'm just happy enough to finally be yours!" She gleamed happily as she rubbed her thumb against mine.

When we reached the others she carried on holding my hand, something that i was already used to, and i didn't want her to let go. It felt nice being someone's girlfriend, not just anybodies, but Amy's. I kept my eyes on Amy until we reached them, her smile and eyes were distracting me. it's funny how long I've liked her, but avoiding telling her or anyone else. I looked at our group of friends and realized something was different. I mean besides not being single anymore, something else was definitely not right. I looked around. That was it, Anna wasn't here anymore.

"Where's Anna?" I asked curiously, thinking that maybe she had gone to the toilet or went to grab a drink. But by the look on everyone's face, i knew she didn't do such a thing.

"She's gone home, said she wasn't feeling well." Vanessa said, standing up and wiping the sand from her legs and clothes. 

What? She went home because she wasn't feeling well? She looked fine before i left with Amy, so how the heck can she not feel well? Maybe it was her hangover kicking in again? Perhaps it never went away? 

Talking about hangovers, i laughed as Steven came running down the side of the beach with a drink in his hand and his feet sinking into the sand. He looked as though he had been drinking a lot since we were gone. In fact, how long were we gone? I checked the time on my phone and gasped. Geez, we were gone an hour? How the heck was that possible.

Then i remembered how far the den actually was, that must have been at least a twenty minute walk, not to mention the small hike up the small hill. I looked over at Amy who had now let go of my hand to retrieve her stuff from the ground, laughing at Steven too as he stumbled over, the sand covering his body as he groaned. What the hell happened to him?

"So where are we going?" Riley asked, suddenly appearing behind Steven as she helped him up off the floor, stumbling alongside him. These guys never know when to stop drinking!

"Well it's a choice between McDonald's and Nandos. We will decide when we get there!" Jess answered. I helped pack away the blanket and towels as we placed them into a basket and started walking towards the car which Steven had drove here. I didn't know how old he was, but he must have been old enough to buy drinks and drink. I smirked as he tried to fit his keys into the car, laughing even harder when Riley had to do it for him. Then we realized...Steven wasn't fit enough to drive the car, which meant we couldn't drive back.

I felt someone's arm link with mine as we stopped at the car, waiting for someone to realize that we weren't heading anywhere with a drunk driver. I rolled my eyes ready to tell them, but Amy must have got the message too as she sighed.

"Hello, ain't nobody going anywhere with this tipsy idiot. I'm not risking my life for Nandos thank you very much" Amy said, raising her eyebrows. We all stood still for a moment looking clueless as to how we were going to get home, never mind getting food.

"I can drive! I got this.." Steve mumbled drunkenly as he attempted to open the car door and sit in the drivers side. Riley dragged him back out of the car shaking her head in frustration. It was like looking after a child, but worse.

"Maybe we should walk, there's a McDonald's not too far away. We can eat there and i'll ask my mom if she can pick us up afterwards. Hopefully by then this idiot will have sobered up by then so he can drive home." We all agreed with Riley and followed her direction as she led the way, dragging Steven along with her.

"Hey" Amy whispered into my ear seductively. I never would have imagined the word 'hey' sounding sexy. I smiled and held her hand in mine. It was probably obvious that something was going on between me and Amy, since we kept making gooey eyes at each other and holding each others hands. I think i even got a smirk from Riley at some point, she must have known.

I was beginning to let myself feel what i had been feeling for her for a while now. All this time i had pushed those feelings away, scared that she would not like me too, when she had felt the same way this entire time. I just hoped we weren't rushing things.

"Hey yourself" I answered, squeezing her hand gently.

"Come. Lets escape from these boring people. We can have our own fun." She whispered again, winking. I couldn't believe how confident she was, i wish i could be blunt like her, my life would be so much easier and more fun. A side smirk appeared on my face as she checked me out, looking me up and down and biting her lip.

"I want to. But i am kind of hungry" She chuckled before returning back to her perverted smile.

"I'm sure we can find you something else to eat?" She winked, chuckling loudly as my facial expression changed, i was completely shocked. Did she seriously just say that. My face went red hot as she kept wiggling her eyebrows, laughing loudly at my reaction. Everybody must have heard as they frowned at us, turning around and giving us strange looks. They didn't hear her, but i could tell they were confused about the sudden burst of laughter coming out of Amy's mouth.

"Pervert." I said, shoving her shoulder playfully. 

She stopped laughing and pretended to wipe a tear away, as if i had hurt her shoulder. Just like i had done when i pretended to cry. I giggled and kissed her cheek, making her smile widen. I didn't care if anyone was looking. I was her girlfriend now, i wasn't ashamed to show my happiness.

"No. Seriously though. Do you want to head back to my house? We can watch some movies, cuddle under the covers and eat loads of junk food?" She asked, calming down. 

"Or, you can stay with these guys and listen to their boring conversations about boys, girls and how crap life is. I mean, if i was you, i'd choose the option of spending the night with my sexy ass." she chuckled again as i raised my eyebrow, trying not to let myself laugh or become amused at how cute she was. 

That is true though, i would rather spend my night in bed watching movies and cuddling, then spend it out in the cold eating McDonald's, that doesn't even fill you up anyway. She was also right about another thing, she did have a sexy ass. I smiled to myself and nodded, making her satisfied with her persuasion.

"Jess? Were going home, i'll get mom to pick us up, you can carry on out." She said, more of a statement than a question. Jess stopped walking and look at me and Amy confused. I knew she didn't know what was going on, she was just as dumb as i was with these things sometimes, but by the look of her smirk that suddenly appeared on her face, i knew she knew.

"What, are we not good company or something?" Asked Vanessa, butting into the conversation. Jess raised her eyebrow, probably about to ask the same question before Vanessa did. Amy shook her head and stuck her tongue out, waving goodbye to the rest of the group as she dragged me across the road towards the beach again. For a moment, i thought the cars were going to hit us, geez, this girl is insane, we could have gotten hit by a car!

"You're so dangerous. You know that right?" I said, sitting next to her on the bench as she nodded, taking out her phone again, most likely ringing her mom. When i looked across the road, everyone was already walking off, looking puzzled still as they kept glancing our way.

I decided to ring my mum finally as i had over twenty missed calls on my phone, i didn't even hear my phone! It wasn't a surprise when my mum shouted down the phone for what seemed like hours, until eventually Amy's mum turned up and i had to get off the phone before her mum thought my mum was a maniac. Of course, i managed to convince my mum to let me stay over at Amy's another night, even if she was still mad at me for not calling to tell her i was there in the first place. Maybe she was still regretful of the way she treated me and my brother, so this was her way of saying sorry, to let me be insane for a little while.

When we reached Amy's house, i still couldn't take in how beautiful it was. It was the sort of house i wanted in the future, but of course, i wanted to live in the countryside too. I wanted to have a load of animals and to have my own greenhouse. Yes, i told you i was lame.

After entering her house we both headed upstairs thanking her mum for the ride home. Amy opened her bedroom door and closed it once i was inside. I heard a click behind me and realized that she was locking the bedroom door. What was she up to? A cheeky smile was plastered over her face as she shrugged her shoulders, walking over to the tv to put a film on.

My feet were killing me, it felt like i had been walking for hours. Oh wait, i have been walking for hours.

 I huffed and threw myself down onto Amy's bed, spreading my arms out to feel the softness of her sheets touching my cheek. I breathed in the fresh smell of strawberry's as i smiled. This felt good, her bed must have been the most comfortable bed in the world. 

Before i could debate, i felt the bed dip in below me and then looked up to see Amy straddling my hips as she smirked evilly. Great...what was she planning on doing now? This girl was too unpredictable, i wasn't about to find out what evil plan she had.

I attempted to sit up on her bed, but unfortunately, i was too weak to fight her off me as she pushed me back down and pushed by arms either side of my head. She used her knees to spread my legs apart as she settled down on top of me, her leg resting in-between my legs as she bit her lip, staring at mine. I couldn't help but move further down on the bed so i could feel her knee against me. She clearly knew what i was trying to do as she brought her knee up and rested it against me, making me bite back a moan that could have escaped my lips.

"Naughty girl" She said seductively against my ear, nibbling it as she kissed her way down my neck, making it harder for me to contain my moans. After a while of kissing my neck, chest and jawline, she finally kissed my lips, moaning into me as she started to grind against my hips. No, this was going too fast. I've never done this before, Amy may be my girlfriend now, but i couldn't sleep with her, not yet.

"Amy, stop!" I said panicking as her hands made their way up my top. She immediately stopped and stared into my eyes worrying. Her smirk faded when she realized i was uncomfortable. 

Before i could say anything, she started to climb off me and sat beside me, switching the film on with her remote. I sat up beside her and sighed deeply, causing her to look my way again. Again, before i could talk, she interrupted me and smiled. 

"I get it, don't worry. I know you aren't ready yet. I'm not going to rush you. Truth is, i'm new to this too, so i guess taking our time is the right thing to do, even though i did get carried away there. " She paused. 

"..but i can't help it, you're so beautiful, and..." She came closer to me and kissed me ear before whispering. "..you turn me on." She pulled away and giggled when she noticed how badly i was blushing by that comment. I needed to pull myself together, I've always thought about two girls...you know. Why was i getting embarrassed now when I've always wondered what it was like, and never got shy before.

"Here" She said, offering me some popcorn. "...I grabbed some from downstairs before we came up here." I took some popcorn into the palm of my hand and smiled, thanking her. 

The film came on and we got into bed under the covers, i smiled when her hand held mine, putting her head on my chest as she snuggled into me. I thought she might have put on some type of romantic film, but she didn't, which i was internally grateful for. Instead, she had put on a horror film. I swear i was almost tempted to kiss the crap out of her for putting on a horror. I wasn't about to waste an hour of my life watching a romance, when i could be jumping every five second with Amy jumping beside me, that seemed way more fun.

"I'm glad you're my girlfriend now Kate. I've been meaning to ask you since day one. I'm happy you feel the same, i don't know what i would have done if you had gone out with someone else." She mumbled into my chest as she watched the intro to the film come on the screen, some creepy music playing in the background. I smiled at her and kissed the top of her head, feeling my heart beat faster, which she noticed as she giggled. "I love the sound of your heart. It's peaceful, almost peaceful enough to make me fall asleep."

"Don't you dare" I said, pushing her up playfully, watching as she pouted, she was so cute. Her pout turned into her biting her lip when she looked at mine. I licked my lips as she smiled again.

"You know, for a moment, i thought you liked Anna. I thought i didn't have a chance when you introduced us to her. You seemed like you really liked her." She said, turning to look at the covers on the bed, hiding the fact that she was jealous. 

I forgot about Anna! How could i have been so selfish? I invited her out, only to leave her stranded on the beach with my friends, who she barely even knew. I did it last night too, i was too busy dancing with Amy to even care where she was, what the hell is wrong with me? I frowned. 

"You do like her don't you. Please tell me you're not using me to make her jealous?" She chocked. I finally glanced her way only to see her eyes filling up with tears. Wow, i have never seen her looking so sad, she was always the life of the party. I now knew she was being honest when she says she likes me, and i had to be honest with her.

"I did like her, well at least i thought i did. I mean, i get confused sometimes with liking someone and thinking someone is just gorgeous." I admitted. Her facial expression didn't change, it only got worse as she frowned. Ok, now it was sounding as if i wasn't sure about liking her. I had a way with words, but tonight it wasn't working out for me.

 "I mean, with her i was confused. But I've always liked you Amy, at first, i'll admit i was confused about you too. But when we kissed earlier, it was clear that these feelings are real. Because all i wanted to do was kiss you, and now all i want to do is fall for you even more. It wont be hard either, because you already mean so much to me." She smiled lightly, finally looking into my eyes.

"You promise?" she asked. I didn't want her to doubt how i feel about her. I was doubting it myself, but now i knew for sure. Amy was the one for me. No one else mattered at this point in time, i just wanted her.

"With a cherry on top" I giggled, pecking her lips softly. 

Before i could back away her lips crushed against mine, kissed me deeply. I could feel her hands starting to make their way up my shirt as she caressed my stomach. I moaned, letting her know that it was ok and that i liked it. She smirked, kissing my neck and laying me down on the bed, making her way on top of me as she kissed her way down my chest. I was wearing a tank top, which meant she could easily pull it down and expose my skin more. 

I licked my lips as she winked up at me, hinting towards the fact that her lips were awfully close to my breasts. But luckily for me, i had a bra on, so she couldn't go anywhere near them without trying to take it off. But as always, Amy had her ways. I gasped as she slid her hands under my bra and cupped my breasts kissing between them while rubbing them gently. At first, i was determined to push her off me, but the more she played with them and kissed my stomach, the more i became turned on, and the more i wanted her to carry on. That was until someone knocked on her door.

"uhhh" She groaned, taking her hands out of my bra and smirking, before kissing my lips gently and getting off the bed to open the door. I instantly regretted letting her do that to me as she giggled at me. I frowned deeply and hid under the covers before she could unlock her door.

"I'm going the shop, do you want me to bring you and your friend back some pizza from the pizza place?" I heard from behind the door. It was Amy's mum, which surprised me, because any other parents would have asked her why she was locking her door before saying something. I shrugged it off though.

"Yeah sure." Amy stated, before closing the door after her mum left and joining me on the bed again. 

Her flirtatious smile returned to her face again as she tried taking the covers off of me to see how much of an affect she had on me. Like before, i was too tired and weak to stop her, giving her the chance to pull the covers away from me and climb back on top of me. 

"Shall we continue?" She smirked, looking back down at my breasts. I wanted to say yes, but i knew, and she knew, that we were going too fast. I think she got the message because when i didn't answer, she giggled and lay beside me holding me close to her chest.

"Lets just watch the film. My mom will be back soon with our food. Just like you will be back some day, with my food" She winked, showing her perverted smile again.

I giggled. This girl is crazy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.2K 1.1K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...
176 23 11
why did i met a person like him when i was younger falling for this dark brown eyes of his, the red lips who i craved to feel on mine ,how foolish of...
87.5K 2.8K 33
[COMPLETED] This is the story of Alexandra. Alex is a teenager who wants to live a happy, unbothered life and is afraid to get attached to anyone in...
232 21 8
"I can't tell you." "Why not? Why can't you tell me why I feel something toward you? This is supposed to be wrong, but it feels right. Why are you al...