Yoongi Little Space

By minsugaforever

Everyone thought Jungkook was the baby of BTS, but when cameras turn off, someone else takes that place. Drab... More

°1
°2
°3
°4
°5
°6
°7
°8
°9
°10
You Weren't Supposed To Find Out Pt.1
You Weren't Supposed To Find Out Pt.2
You Weren't Supposed To Find Out Pt.3
°14
Wake Up! Its Christmas!
°16
°17
°18
°19
Nightmare
°21
°22
Daddy? Pt.1
Daddy? Pt.2
Q & A DEADLINE: JULY 15
ANSWERS TO Q & A :DDD
Mommy?!
°28
"Two Fucking Littles"
"We're so dead! Jin hyung is actually going to kill us." Part 1
"We're so dead! Jin hyung is actually going to kill us." Part 2
Technically still a story update so definitely still click
*33
*35
Surprise!
A Gift To You DEADLINE SEPTEMBER 27
Q AND A! FACE REVEAL! CHALLENGE!
TAEHYUNG WE DIDN'T FORGET YOU
Baby~ Part 1
Baby~ Part 2
°42
*43
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ! KO-FI PAGE
Story Update~ I'm A Little.
*46
A Wild Night Pt.1
"B-But, i-it's my birthday!"
A/N
A Wild Night Pt.2
Q AND A!!! DEADLINE: MARCH 27, 2018
Q AND A ANSWERS!!!
A Bad Spill Pt.1
A Bad Spill Pt.2
*55
Broken Ruler
*57
*58
*59
A Really Bad, Bad Day
*61
*62
*63
He Called Me What?! Pt.1
He Called Me What?! Pt.2
*66
°67
The More The Merrier Pt.1
The More The Merrier Pt.2
*70
Q and A Time!!! Deadline: SEPTEMBER 21, 2018
Q and A Answers~
Boo?
Uncles Are More Fun!
*75
Wake Up! It's...Christmas? Part 1
Wake Up! It's... Christmas? Part 2
*78

We're Better Caregivers Than Them!

45.3K 1.4K 2.4K
By minsugaforever

A/N - This took more than seven days to write but I finally got it. It was so easyyy.

You'll understand this very horrible pun after you finish the chapter, maybe XD

PS. This chapter is REALLY long. I'm sorry.

"Daddy!" Yoongi pulled on Namjoon's sleeve. The leader quickly put his finger to his mouth, silencing the other.  He went back to talking to their manager on the phone.

Yoongi groaned and kicked his foot against the floor from his chair.

Currently the boys were in their dressing room (or walking around) of the music show, Music Bank, after just finishing their performance. They were all exhausted, especially Yoongi after his crazy week, that he accidently slipped into little space. The boys didn't really mind because all they had to do was change out of their clothes and take off their make up. It was their last performance of the day too so they could all just head home and relax.

Except, Yoongi wanted to go home now.

"Daddy~" Yoongi whined again, this time in a whisper. He knew Namjoon didn't want him talking so loud because of all of their staff that kept coming in and out of the rooms, but he was so bored.

"Yoongi," Namjoon put the phone away from his ear and blocked the speaker, "Daddy is on a very important phone call right now sweetheart. Go see if Daddy, Seokie, or the kids are busy." Namjoon whispered to him. Yoongi pouted but nevertheless got up from his seat knowing it was useless fighting for attention when Namjoon was in 'leader mode.'

Yoongi went over to Jin who was sitting in front of a big mirror, waiting for the makeup noona to take off his make up.

"Daddy can we play? I'm bored." Yoongi quietly whined to the elder. Jin looked up from his phone to the Little who had a pout on his face.

He was about to answer him when the makeup noona returned, naterials ready now.

"I can't right now Yoongi-ah. Go see if Hoseok or the other boys are busy." Jin sent an apologetic look for both rejecting hin and talking as if he were Big. They couldn't risk suspicion.

Yoongi again pouted and sent the lady working on Jin a glare when she wasn't looking. Jin saw it though and gave him a warning look. The Little left before he could get into deeper trouble and walked over to the couch.

"Seokie." Yoongi whispered down to the rapper. The younger was currently laying across the couch, completely passed out. He had woken up a lot earlier than usual in the morning to go practice at the studio. After their broadcast was done, he immediately passed out after changing his clothes and taking his make up off.

"Seokie~" Yoongi continued to try to wake the other. He even began shaking him, but of course, Hoseok was dead asleep.

Yoongi sent another whine and stomped his foot, getting frustrated. No one was paying attention to him!

He was probably going to start throwing a tantrum (and that wouldn't end good, especially for him) if he hadn't heard someone call for him, "Yoongi, what's wrong?" The Little turned, arms crossed, to be faced with Jimin.

"I'm bored and no one wants to play." Yoongi stated. The singer was staring at himself on the mirror, taking off his jacket and listening to the other. "Well that's because we're all still busy, angel. You know how busy we always are." Jimin tells him, recalling the few times Yoongi has slipped into Little Space in public. The Little just responded with a hum, not really wanting to hear it again.

"Can Minnie play with me?" Yoongi decided to ask instead, but by the apologetic look he was already getting, he knew the answer. "I'm about to start changing right now sweetheart." Yoongi groaned in frustration, ready to resume his tantrum. But Jimin quickly noticed so he added, "But you know what you could do?" Yoongi looked up from the floor, clearly interested.

"TaeTae and Kookie went to go explore around. Maybe you should go try finding them." Jimin suggested.

"Like a game?"

"Yeah like a game!" Jimin exclaimed, not really thinking it like that before but that worked too. "You love games, don't you?" Yoongi was already nodding and smiling, loving the idea.

The Little said a quick bye to the younger before exiting their dressing room and into the hallways.

"Hmm. Where can TaeTae and Kookie be?" Yoongi quietly wondered. He continued walking and noticed there were a lot of doors. Maybe they're in the rooms! Yoongi thought. The Little didn't even bother to read what the signs plastered on the front of the doors said and just went in.

The first couple of rooms were empty, and the ones after those were filled with stuff like how their own dressing was (but unfortunately still empty.) He wondered who the rooms belonged to. The only one he had been able to slightly read was...Exo? Another one had too much letters for him so all he knew was that it started with a S and ended with a N. Yoongi had just shrugged it off and walked further down.

"Where are they?" Yoongi wondered but continued walking. The Little was ready to enter another room when he heard talking. Soon, the door he was about to enter swung open in front of him.

"Did you see how everyone screamed when I appeared, Bam? Everyone loved me!" A voice exclaimed. Before the other could answer, another voice interrupted, "Of course everyone screamed when you appeared Jackson hyung, you started our song!"

"Hey, I wasn't talking to you Gyeomie, I was talking to- "

Yoongi froze when the person speaking finally turned around and noticed him.

"Seoltang hyung!" The voice (Jackson, was it?) suddenly exclaimed to Yoongi's suprisement. It suprised him more when he noticed how happy the man looked to see him. Aside from the three boys Yoongi had heard speak (and we're now standing in front of him), he heard a new voice come from inside the room.

"Why do you keep on calling him Seoltang hyung?" The voice complained, revealing to be another man exiting the room. Yoongi was also tilting his head, wondering the same thing.

"Because, Youngjae, he's Suga hyung! Meaning that he's also Seoltang hyung." Jackson explained. Yoongi faintly remembered that someone had told him that some people call him Suga. Now that Yoongi heard Jackson's explanation, he found it funny and let out a small laugh. Jackson turned to him and was amazed.

"See! Seoltang hyung likes it!" Jackson bragged, wrapping his arm around his shoulder. Everyone rolled their eyes which sort of encouraged Yoongi to say, "But Yoongi real name is Yoongi!"

The boys noticed how the eldest sounded different but quickly ignored it when they realized what he had said. The way Jackson looked suprised caused the maknae line to burst out into laughter.

Jackson didn't have time to respond before three other people exited out the room. "Okay were done now. Our schedules are done for the day so we can go home and rest now." Someone announced after tiredly locking their door. The person next to him noticed the bangtan member.

"Oh, Hi Yoongi hyung. How was the performance? You guys are done for the day too, right?"

Yoongi didn't know how to answer so he just nodded. He would have usually turned very shy since he was meeting new people in little space, but the seven men in front of him looked nice enough.

So with gaining confidence, he responded, "Y-Yoongi wanted to play but e-eveybody busy so he has to wait til home." The boys looked confused. Why was he talking in the third person?? They thought.

Well, except one. "Oooh play? I knew you guys were doing the dirty over there. Namjoon didn't wanna admit it!" Jackson joked and teased. That made everyone turn from confused to disgusted.

"Ewww hyung what's wrong with you!" Yugyeom shuddered while BamBam pushed the other rapper's shoulder.

But now it was Yoongi's turn to be confused.

"Dirty? Nuh uh! Yoongi a good boy and clean up! O-Or Seokie, Minnie, Kookie, TaeTae, Daddy, and Daddy clean up!" Yoongi stated matter of factly with arms crossed. The boys in front of him had their mouths hanging open. All their brains heard was 'good boy' 'Daddy' and 'clean up'.

Meanwhile Yoongi was kind of thinking oops, because was he not supposed to say that?

"So you guys are actually fucking each other?" Jaebum asked first in disbelief.

"How is it?" Jinyoung whispered out. He had a 'wait did I just say that aloud face' when the members all stared at him.

"Who bottoms?? Because I was betting on Jimin."

"No, the important question is why aren't we doing this yet? Are we the only kpop group not onto this?" Jackson asked with a serious face.
BamBam felt grossed out.

"Why is that the important question? What? Do you guys wanna fuck now?" BamBam askedin a sarcastic matter. It turned awkward though when everyone looked like they were acrually thinking about it. BamBam even blushed when Jackson wiggled his eyebrows at him.

The members started arguing amongst each other again about who would top who and such, causing a loud ruckus while Yoongi remained confused, not understanding anything they were saying. One member was getting frustrated.

"GUYS!"

The members looked surprised when they realized their usually quiet eldest hyung, Mark, had shut them up.

"Are you guys really oblivious? You guys question more about sex than why Yoongi is speaking or acting like a kid? That didn't make you question anything?" Mark asked them. The members raised their eyebrows after thinking and in fact agreeing with what Mark said.

"You guys got the whole thing wrong, okay? Yoongi isn't having sex with the others, well that I know of. Yoongi is just in little space right now. H-He's a little. Right?" Mark looked towards Yoongi. The little's face lit up. That had been the only thing he understood out of this weird conversation. So with excitement he nodded and hugged Mark tightly with a gummy smile.

"What's a little? When you act like a kid?" Yugyeom asked, trying to put two and two together. Mark didn't feel explaining so he just took out his phone from his pocket (which was hard with a clinging Yoongi) and opened it to one of his saved pages. The boys huddled around the phone while Mark kept the giggling little company.

After a while of reading, Youngjae spoke up first. "Wahh. This sounds so cool. Acting like a kid to destress? Maybe I should try it out." He laughed.

"What are you talking about? Don't you already act like a kid everyday?" Jaebum teased. Youngjae sent a huff and pout, not helping his point.

"Wait. So you guys aren't, like, disgusted by it or anything like that...?" Mark unsurely asked from where Yoongi played with his hands and fingers. They were just so huge compared to Yoongi's own. The members found it cute.

"Why would we be disgusted?? This is like the cutest thing ever." Jinyoung responded. He was the one who was the most interested in this new found information, hogging the phone to himself.

"Yeah, I'm all for it too." Everyone agreed with Jackson. "Ohhh here it says littles sometimes have caregivers. And some littles call theirs daddy. You see that makes sen- Wait. So Namjoon really is your daddy then?!!"

Yoongi giggled and nodded. Jackson's eyes were wide with a hint of evil behind them. Namjoon can expect a lot of teasing to come from now on.

And meanwhile, their maknae had a very curious question on his mind

"Hey hyung, how do you know about all this stuff though? Are you into it? Cause this page is even saved!" Yugyeom laughed as he glanced up from the phone to look at the other. All the members stared at Mark with curious looks while said person's face turned bright red. He snatched away his phone.

"N-No! I j-just happened to run into it last time a-and I accidentally saved it! Okay!" He stumbled over his words as he tried deleting his tabs. The members laughed at their flushed hyung but got no time to make any further comments since they were interrupted.

"Y-Yoongi boreddd. You guys a'e boring~" The little in the hallway whined while throwing his head back, which happened to land on Mark's chest.

All the members looked offended.

"Boring?! Us??" BamBam exclaimed first, over dramatic and not being able to believe what he was called. Yoongi giggled and nodded. The members smiled.

"Can we play thennn?" Yoongi asked again with puppy eyes. The hyung line were falling for it while the maknaes sounded all for the idea.

"But don't you have to get back to, uh, your caregivers first Yoongi?" Jaebum asked like the leader he was.

Yoongi shook his head, "Daddy, Daddy, an eveyone too busy for Yoongi wight now. They meanie heads." He huffed and crossed his arms with a cute pout.

The members cooed. "But how could they ignore a cute little thing like you?? Your so adorable!" Youngjae went up to the older and pinched his cheeks. Yoongi whined.

"Oh my gos, hyungs! Can we please take him home!" Youngjae exclaimed a second later. The hyung line raised their eyebrows.

"Youngjae, he's not a puppy. We can't just take him home. What are the bts members going to do when they find him miss- " Jinyoung didn't know why he was trying. Yoongi had already started to jump up and down and begged Yugyeom to give him a piggy back ride.

"Tag! Your it! L-Last one to the car i-is a pabo!" Yoongi stuck out his tongue. He ordered Yugyeom to run since he was already on his back, and of course the maknae complied. In a flash, the two had dissappeared down the hallway. BamBam and Youngjae followed quickly behind.

The oldest four stood in their same spot, trying to proccess what just happened, until Jackson moved.

"Come on guys, last one to the car is a pabo. Or in our case, doesn't get to shower." The rapper made it more interesting. Their eyes enlarged in shock and soon all the Got7 members were running down the hallways of the backstage, looking as crazy as ever.

Ken jumped when two of them had literally almost crashed into him. He watched with shocked eyes as they continued to run without apologizing and dissappeared down the floor.

"Woah. Did you see that? They were running as if they were getting chased by a knife." He commented as he stared down the hall, making sure his statement wasn't true. Jin turned around from where he stared at a mirror.

"No its nothing. It was probably just the Got7 members. You know how crazy they could get." Jin teased. Ken laughed. "I swear, the only time they're normal is when they're asleep."

Jin laughs too. He then steps away from the mirror and grabs his stuffed bag from the table. Phone, keys, wallet, mirror...

"Hyung, you ready? We're leaving." Jungkook poked his head into the Vixx dressing room. Jin unsurely nodded his head. I don't think I'm forgetting anything...

~~~

"Y-Yuk deo h-hagi yuk n-neun!" Yoongi kissed the tip of each of his small fingers. "G-Gwiyomi!"

He held up his hands to show the others before giggling and jumping on his feet in celebration of completing the aegyo. Meanwhile, the Got7 members had practically melted into a puddle. There was only so much their heart could take from the eldest. A little doing aegyo should be a new concept, everyone thought.

"Yoongi done! Now cookie!" He smiled while pulling on Jackson's arm. Okay so maybe they had bribed the other...but...their phone galleries definitely thought it was worth it.

Jackson was too busy scrolling through his new videos so Yoongi had just snatched the bag of cookies from his hand.

"Hey little munchkin, share that too! It was our idea so you could get those." Youngjae whined from where he laid on the couch. BamBam and Yugyeom agreed. Yoongi stood thinking while he ate the cookies.

Yoongi lit up when he got an idea. "Y-You do a-aegyo!" He smiled with a small hint of evil.

Jaebum and Mark immediately burst into laughter at the suprised faces from the maknae line.

"Umm...how about this lollipop instead? BamBam cheekily offered. Yoongi stopped midway from getting another cookie and happily gasped. He even dropped his bag of cookies so he could sit on top of BamBam's lap to reach the sugary treat. But right when he was about a centimeter away, the sweet candy got taken away from him.

He pouted when he saw the candy held firmly in Jaebum's fingers.

"You guys need to stop giving him so much candy and junk food. I'm pretty sure it isn't good for his health or his teeth." He lectured the others.

Yoongi's bottom lip was trembling though as he tried reaching out for the sweet snack, "Y-Yoongi want candy!" He whined but Jaebum only held up his hand higher to get it away from him. The leader felt bad but he knew no person should have the amount of sweets Yoongi has had in just one afternoon.

Thankfully Mark had spotted the signs of a tantrum from a mile away so he had already left to the kitchen and came back by the time Yoongi's eyes became glassy.

"Come here munchkin." Mark patted his lap after he sat down. "I got some real food that you can eat." Mark finished as he held out a take out box they had left over from lunch. Yoongi's whining stomped and in an instance turned into a smile.

He went over Jaebum's lap to get to Mark and opened his mouth. Mark chuckled but got the chopsticks and fed their little munchkin some noodles. Everyone in the room smiled at how content Yoongi looked now.

It remained quiet for a while except the occasional conversation from the boys until Jinyoung finally joined them in the room.

"Where have you been hyung?" Yugyeom asked. It had been a while since Jinyoung dissappeared from them.

"I've been trying to get in touch with the BTS members- "

The room got filled with whines.

"Hyung whyyyy we were having so much fun with Yoongi!"

"He's so cute too!"

"Look at these aegyo videos. LOOK AT THEM!"

Jinyoung rolled his eyes at the countless comments he was getting from the members. Don't get him wrong, he loved little Yoongi too. He adored him. But,

"You guys do realize we basically kidnapped him from the other members. Yoongi hyung was in little space when we ran into him and we kind of just took him away from his caregivers." Jinyoung tried to make the other members realize what they did. He was getting no where though by their face expressions that just read, 'So?'

"But it's technically not kidnapping if Yoongi agreed to come with us, right? And plus, I'm sure he likes us better." BamBam responded with a proud smile. "Right munchkin? Didn't you say your caregivers were being mean to you?" He faced towards the little.

Yoongi looked up from where he was being fed, cheeks puffed from the food, and hummed. His face read a 'who?' until he suddenly remembered about his real caregivers. He swallowed his food.

"Uh huh! They too busy for Yoongi. A-And you guys best cause you g-give Yoongi f-food!" He smiled. And of course he didn't sneakily reach out over to the forgotten lollipop Jaebum had put down on the couch. Yep, he loved it here.

Jinyoung lightly smiled and shook his head. "Well anyways, kidnapping or not, I couldn't get a hold of them since I lost their numbers with my new phone. I had Taehyung's but his phone is off I think. Do any of you have anyone else's phone numbers?" He asked the group.

"Oh I do!" Jackson exclaimed. Jackson practically had every single idol's number on his phone, which now thinking of it is highly dangerous. Jinyoung looked over him with hopeful eyes. But then Jackson smirked.

"But I'm not going to give you them." He challenged with a look. Jinyoung groaned. "Come on! Let's just spend a bit more time with our munchkin! He doesn't want to go yet either way, right?" Yoongi nodded, half paying attention as he continued eating.

"And also, when are we going to get a chance to spend time with another little? Especially since Namjoon is definitely never going to trust us again after kidnapping his baby." Jackson finished. Everyone agreed, except Jinyoung who exclaimed, "I thought you guys just said this wasn't kidnapping!"

Meanwhile, Yoongi's attention was caught when he heard the words, 'another little'.

"Ooh! Ooh! Kookie is a l-little too! Pway with him too!" He smiled widely. But then he realized how everyone's jaw dropped. Especially the two 97 liners who were especially shocked at this new information about their closest best friend.

"OH MY GOD JUNGKOOK IS A LITTLE TOO?!?!" Yugyeom and BamBam exclaimed loudly after they escaped their silent shock state.

Oops, Yoongi thought. Was he not supposed to reveal that information too?

Oh well, Yoongi mentally shrugged it off. The damage was done already.

~~~

The BTS members, well, they looked like they just escaped from hell.

Their dorm was turned upside down, gas empty for all the times they have ridden around the city in the past hour, hair dissolved from searching through stuff, and sweating from both nervousness and searching around.

They lost Yoongi. Again.

Why does this always happen to us? Jin miserably thought.

The boys had left the music show fine. They entered the dorm fine, each seperating their own way and it was fine, but then after when Jin gathered everyone up so they could go have dinner and he only counted six did he realize they were not fine. Their conversation had went somewhat like this:

"What do you mean where is Yoongi hyung? Didn't he ride home with you guys???" Jimin exclaimed. I swear the one time we have to head home in separate cars instead of our vans...

"No he didn't! And didn't you tell me you sent him to play with Jungkook and Taehyu- " Jin just realized what he was saying, and by the sudden change of everyone's faces, they did too. PlayLittle Space.

Namjoon had already started moving, getting the keys for the car and his jacket. "Everyone start looking for him, now." Namjoon's voice was scary and deep so everyone nodded quickly before nervously fleeing from the room. Hoseok had to drag a quiet Jin around for the first couple of minutes so he wouldn't faint, or worse, explode on them.

And now, an hour and a half later, still nothing. But none of them were going to stop until they found their little prince.

~~~

"I WANT MY DADDY!"

Everyone braced their ears when another loud scream, followed by a sob, came from Yoongi. The Got7 members hearts' were being tugged at the sight of the sad sobbing little held in Jinyoung's arms. Yoongi had been crying for half an hour, tears soaking Jinyoung's shirt. And after thousand of attempts to call him down, they finally gave up. They just didn't know what to do.

"Now?" Jackson sheepishly asked Jinyoung. The younger glared at him while he bounced Yoongi on his knee. "Now."

They didn't know what was wrong honestly. Yoongi had taken a nap after eating and playing some more. But when he woke up, he felt odd waking up in a new place. He was so used to waking up next to Hoseok, Taehyung, Jimin, or anyone honeslty. And then he was used to go bothering Jin in the kitchen or excited that Namjoon was home or just playing again. But when he woke up this time, none of his caregivers were there. He loved the Got7 members but he wanted his real caregivers. He was homesick.

Jackson left the living room as the other six continued to try to calm Yoongi. He braced himself as he clicked on Namjoon's speed dial number and put it up to his ear. But honestly he kind of felt insulted when it rang twice before he was sent to voicemail. He tried again and then the same thing happen.

"Okay, rude Namjoon." He mumbled to himself before dialing again. On the fifth try, he was finally answered.

"What Jackson?? I'm busy right and I better not be on air for one of your sho- " Namjoon's annoyed tone stopped when a loud sob was heard through his speaker. He knew that cry anywhere.

"Yeah Daddy Namjoon....We may have your baby with us in our dorm? This sounds like kidnapping doesn't it? Okay well then... I originally didn't want money for him. But...he's extremely cute you know so...I'm even willing to give you money. But first can you make him stop crying? It hurts my heart. And then you know after we can talk cash, or credit I guess, I don't mi- " Jackson's blabblering got stopped when he was rudely hanged up, again.

Okay cash then calm down

He texted his best friend with a smirk.

Well I think he got the message, he shrugged to himself before heading back to the others. ackson miserably thought.

~~~

"WANG OPEN THE DOOR!"

Suprisingly, it wasn't Namjoon slamming on the Got7 door. Jin was just finally emptying out his rage. Jungkook and Hoseok had to pull back their eldest hyung (although they wanted to slam on the door too) just so he wouldn't knock the door down by the way he was slamming on it.

A few seconds later, Mark opened the door, (almost trampled may he add) as the BTS members barged into the dorm.

"Where is he?!" Taehyung exclaimed while looking around the spacious dorm.

Namjoon on the other hand had already went straight to where the loud sobs were coming from. He didn't know whether to cry of happiness or sadness when he spotted Yoongi's tear stained face on Yugyeom's lap.

"Yoongi." He breathed out in relief. As if it were magic, the crying stop.

"Daddy!!" Yoongi exclaimed before getting off Yugyeom and running to Namjoon. As usual, Yoongi jumped and Namjoon caught him so he wouldn't fall. Yoongi had a death grip around the leader's neck with his legs wrapped around his waist. They didn't know how long they were hugging until a voice interrupted them.

"Aww. How cute. Nevermind Namjoon, you can keep him because he definitely looks cuter with his daddy." Namjoon didn't waste a second to glare at Jackson, his best friend that he doesn't know how why he's friends with at all.

Namjoon put Yoongi down only to be coddled by the rest of the members.

"So how did he end up here? I'm pretty sure he didn't follow you guys home." Jimin asked while squeezing the life out of Yoongi. He had to let go when the older couldn't breathe just to be squished by another member (specifically Taehyung.)

The Got7 members gave a sheepish look. "Well we may have sort of just took him when we ran into Yoongi at Music Bank." BamBam answered. They became afraid when Namjoon and Jin both snapped their heads towards them with death glares. Yugyeom hid behind Jinyoung, which to be honest, didn't really help at all.

"Before you kill us, let us explain." Jaebum spoke up. "We only took him because he didn't want to go back to you guys. He said something about you guys being mean...?" Jaebum asked. BamBam secretly gave him a high five for creating a good excuse.

The members face expression went from confused, to realization, and finally guilt.

"Daddy, Daddy, Minnie, Seokie, TaeTae, and Kookie being meanies cause didn't wanna play with Yoongi." The second eldest pouted and crossed his arms.

Hoseok pulled Yoongi in first for another tight hug. "We're sorry little prince for not giving you our full attention. We were just too busy and tired to take care of you for the moment." Hoseok said before kissing the top of Yoongi's head.

Yoongi giggled. "Is okay. Yoongi not m-mad. H-He forg-gives you guys!"

"Hey but this also doesn't mean you can just run off anywhere and go home with someone just because we were busy at the moment. And what did we tell you about talking to other people while in little sp- " Jin paused. He looked over to the other group. "Wait. He was in little space when he ran into you guys? You guys...didn't think anything wrong about it?" Jin has seen a fair amount of haters about the community they were in. He was always cautious about everything, especially Yoongi.

The Got7 members frowned. "Again, why would we be disgusted about this?? Are there actual people that are?" Jackson asked. "Mark hyung explained to us what little space was. And after studying for a really loooong, ten minutes-" Namjoon rolled his eyes. "-we fell in love with it. We really love Yoongi hyung in little space. He's so cute." The rapper gushed. The others agreed.

Yoongi broke into a gummy smile. "A-And Yoongi l-love Got7 members too!" He made a heart with his hands towards the boys. The said group died once again.

But then Yoongi turned towards his real caregivers, "A-And they really fun! They play with Y-Yoongi all day a-and gave Yoongi a lot of food! They gave Yoongi cookies, candy, chocolate, ice cre- " Jin's eyes widened as the list kept going on and on, himself almost having a heart attack. The BTS members stared at the Got7 members in shock as they continued to listen to what Yoongi said.

"Okay! Well, it was nice having you guys here. We should spend more time with each other- " Mark continued to blabber while pushing the group towards the door.

"So, call us when you need a babysitter! We're always free!" Youngjae happily mentioned.

Taehyung laughed, "By the looks on their faces, I don't know if they'll even let you in the same room as Yoongi ever again." Jimin laughed along too.

"Okay call me then. I'm probably the only one capable enough to care of little Yoongi in this dorm." Jinyoung added. Jin actually considered that idea.

All of them were almost out the door until Jungkook was suddenly pulled back.

"What the hell you gu- "

"JUNGKOOK WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US YOU WERE A LITTLE!" Yugyeom and BamBam exclaimed. Jungkook's face flushed into bright red. Fuck my life.

"Okay well, see you guys later- " Jungkook pushed his way out the door, shoving Jimin and Namjoon aside and headingdown the hallway. The other two weren't having any of it though and followed him behind.

"So are you as cute as Yoongi hyung in little space?"

"Go."

"How little do you go?"

"Away."

"Can we meet little you?"

"Leave."

"Ooh! Can we babysit you one day??"

"Me."

"Oh and you should bring Yoongi along too!"

"Alone!"

The rest of the boys were laughing upstairs as they stared out the window and saw Jungkook practically sprinting with the other two a step behind. I want to die, Jungkook thought to himself.

"Well, thanks for taking care of Yoongi for the afternoon. We need to get home and, um, fix our dorm." Jimin said. The BTS members frowned at the huge mess they left at home. The other boys nodded, half understanding.

"Bye! Bye!" Yoongi waved with a huge smile before he was pulled away from the door. The Got7 members happily waved back and smiled. They definetely needed a little of their own dorm after this great experience with Yoongi.

"OH MY GOD HYUNGS HURRY THE HELL UP ALREADY AND OPEN THE CAR! THEY WON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

A/N - I really hope you enjoyed that chapter, sorry I took forever to update!

I just realized I never asked this before but what do you guys think of baby space for this book? Like at least a chapter? I'm hesitating so I want your opinion.

Also, in case if a lot of people don't want baby space but do want to read about it, I have a book called No Regrets up here and on Wattpad that kind of focuses on that? It used to be under Anonymous on AO3 because I was just experimenting with it but a lot of people liked it so I'm finally 'revealing' myself.

Anyways, thanks for reading and until next time~

Link:

AO3: http://archiveofourown.org/works/10855461/chapters/24105453

Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/story/108601390-no-regrets

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 10.5K 37
Jin was a 25 year old 1st grade teacher with a big love for kids. He already had two sons already, twins named Jimin and Taehyung who were only two y...
190K 7.2K 25
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 ...
80.8K 2.3K 47
"Daddy" "What the f'ck Yoongi?" BTS continue to pave their way Introducing kpop around the world But what if the badass rapper everyone knows tu...
272K 10.6K 30
in which seokjin gets tired of being the one who always takes care of his friends and jungkook comes up with an odd solution for his problem. ♡ warni...