Delinquent Daisy (Book 5)

Galing kay mylifemyoption

American sweetheart, Daisy Daniels. In front of the cameras she's sweet and polite and every thing a parent w... Higit pa

Delinquent Daisy (Book 5)
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Epilogue:
Author's Note:

Chapter 9:

2.1K 68 25
Galing kay mylifemyoption

The day at the beach with Louis, Hope, Harry and Jade and the two kids turned out to be surprisingly fun. They weren’t judging me and I got to make a sand castle with the two kids. Connor reminded me a lot of Noah though.

            “Alright let’s play true or false!” Harry declared.

            “True or false?” I asked confused.

            “Yes, you’ve obviously never played,” Jade said.

            “Okay so basically we ask you about a rumour and you have to say true or false,” Hope said and I nodded. Sounded easy enough.

            “I’ll start you off easy,” Louis said, “You donated four million dollars to orphanages across Africa.”

            “True.”

            “You got drunk at the Grammy’s after party,” Harry said to me.

            “True,” I smirked, “But don’t tell the paps that.”

            “Nice,” Louis said and I smirked again.

            “You dated Leonardo DiCaprio?”

            “False, but we did make out at a party once,” I admitted.

            “You kissed Leonardo DiCaprio?” Hope asked with her mouth dropped and I nodded. “Oh now I really hate you.”

            “You were pregnant with Liam Hemsworth’s baby,” Jade asked.

            “Do you see me carting a kid around anywhere?” I asked. “False.”

            “You told a paparazzi to ‘go fuck your mum’,” Harry said and a guilty smile made its way to my mouth.

            “You didn’t,” Hope said with shocked eyes.

            “True,” I said smiling at the memory. “My management was so pissed. We had to pay off all the paps to not publish it. It was worth it though. Paparazzi are dicks.”

            “You had a relationship with James Theo,” Jade said.

            “It lasted like three weeks.”

            “You are so lucky, he is like hot as hell,” Hope squealed.

            “Your fiancé is sitting right here,” Louis said and Hope kissed his cheek.

            “You own a private island.”

            “Yeah and I came to holiday in Tahiti. False. Okay my turn!” I announced.

            “You two are gay,” I said pointing at Louis and Harry.

            “False.”

            “Biggest load of crap,” Louis said rolling his eyes.

            “Perrie and Zayn are for management.”

            “False.”

            “Even bigger load of crap,” Jade mumbled.

            “You once ran away from your security guards.”

            “True,” Louis announced. “We all hid at Bella’s mansion for the weekend. Management was ready to report us officially missing.”

            “Nice,” I muttered. “Liam, Niall and Bella were in a love triangle.”

They all started laughing. “False!” Louis called out.

            “Bella and Liam are just friends,” Jade confirmed and I nodded.

The rest of the day was spent talking and swimming and sitting in the sun and I couldn’t remember a time when I’d had more fun but the ending of the day at the beach just topped the entire day off.

            “People are going to be joining us,” Hope announced putting her phone away.

            “Who?” Harry asked.

            “Niall, Bella, Perry, Andrew and Helena,” Hope rattled off and they all nodded except me. Who the hell were Perry, Andrew and Helena?

            “Andrew, Helena and Perry are from Australia,” Jade explained.

            “But Perry lives in London now, he plays football,” Louis added.

I nodded my head, “How’d you guys meet them?”

            “Bella lived with Andrew and Helena for a couple months when she moved to Australia and Perry is Andrew’s brother and Perry and Bella become really close friends in that time and then he moved to London and she moved back to London and we’ve all just become friends,” Harry answered me.

I shrugged, “I’m going for a swim,” I announced as I got up and proceeded to walk to the water. My skin was prickling with heat from the sun and I was starting to sweat so I thought it was time to cool down. I walked into the water ignoring the cool sensation on my calves and once I was in hip deep I dived under the water, my tummy brimming the soft sand on the ocean floor. It’s funny out of water it’s just sand but as soon as water touches the sand it’s the ocean’s floor no matter how shallow the water is.

I surfaced and then faced the beach. Everyone was sitting around beach umbrellas or chairs or both. Parents were putting sun screen on young children, a group of teenagers had a volleyball game going and a family of around five had a cricket game going – I had never played cricket, it seemed like such a tedious game, I’ve no idea why the Aussies loved it so much. Young couple were strewn about the beach giving each other pecks or just laying down together on a towel.

I looked back at our group and smiled longingly. Louis and Hope were digging a hole with Sophie and Connor and getting sand everywhere but you could see just by looking at them that they were happy. The way Louis looked at them – it was like they were his whole world. Louis went to kiss Hope and she held her hat on her head as she laughed at the kids scrunched up faces of disgust at the public display of affection. They were definitely still in that ‘the opposite sex has cooties’ phase – Noah was still in that phase too.

I moved my line of vision over to Jade and Harry and they were happy too. Jade was sitting between Harry’s legs and leaning on his torso as he whispered stuff in her ears and played with her hair, twirling a piece of it around his finger. Jade’s smile could light up a thousand worlds. It was one of those smiles that said ‘here and now in this moment is when I’ve been the most happiest’.

I don’t think I’ve ever had that kind of smile even when I go to visit Noah because even though he is my favourite person in the whole entire world, my parents are always there to ruin it. I can barely spend a week there because in seven days I’d have twenty fights with them about everything and anything. My family didn’t radiate with happiness and it never had and it never will. My family was loveless, I realised with a pang of disappointment.

I glanced around the beach again and I noticed a group of five people. Two of them were Niall and Bella and the other three were Hot Guy 1, Hot Guy 2 and the short European looking girl. Sirens were ringing in my head and they were saying ‘THIS IS YOUR WAY IN’. I told my mind to shut up and then dived under the water again.

I swam so far out that I couldn’t touch the ground and different types of tropical fish swam around my feet. I loved it. Everything that was wrong with the world didn’t affect me out there and I dived under the water and swam with the fish and giggled when the nudged my toes. After a while I started making my way back to the shore line but I was in no rush at all. I floated on my back, my arms helping to keep my afloat, and I kicked my legs slowly so I could watch the horizon. I was enjoying this holiday more than I thought I would.

When my feet started hitting the floor I stood up and started to walk facing the beach this time. I noticed that five more towels were placed in our groups cluster but they were all vacant and a little less than twenty meters away was everyone playing soccer. I clearly distinguished the teams – shirts and no shirts, pretty simple – and the goals were outlined with beach bags. Ignoring the game I went and laid down on my towel so the sun could dry me up.

I closed my eyes and just let my thoughts wonder until I heard footsteps. I internally groaned. Please don’t ask me to join the game. Please don’t ask me to join the game. Please don’t ask me to join the game. Please don’t ask me to join the game.

            “Daisy,” a feminine voice asked and I opened one eye to see Jade standing over me. “Come join the game.”

            “Nah, I’m alright here,” I informed her.

            “Awe, come on! The teams are uneven! If you play the teams will be even!” she tried to encourage me.

            “I – urgh fine,” I groaned getting up and she happy clapped.

            “Okay, you’re on the no shirts team, so in your team you have Bella, Andrew,” she pointed to Hot Guy 2, “Helena,” she pointed to the short European girl, “Perry,” she pointed to Hot Guy 1 – score! – “And now you.”

So they put me on a team where I know one person and even that person I don’t like. Great.

            “How come Niall and Bella split up?” I asked.

            “Bella likes to be on the winning team,” Jade said, “Niall sucks at football.”

            “I thought we were,” I started saying but then I realised that they were from England. In England they call soccer ‘football’. So I just trailed off.

            “Are you any good at football?” Jade asked.

            “I’m not exceptional but I don’t suck either, my little brother likes to play,” I told her.

            “It’s okay your team will probably win anyways. Perry’s a professional football player. He could beat us blindfolded.”

            “Jade stop telling her lies,” Louis said overhearing the last bit of our conversation. “I play football.”

            “Yeah but it’s different, you play when you get time off from One Direction, he plays full-time,” Jade tried to argue.

            “Just stop talking,” Louis told her.

            “But I’m just-”

            “No,” he cut her off and then Hope walked up to us, rolling her eyes at Jade and Louis.

            “Stop being children and let’s introduce Daisy to the rest, shall we?” she said looping her arm around mine. “Perry, Andrew, Helena this is Daisy.”

            “Hi,” Andrew said speaking up first, “I’m Andrew, love your music by the way.”

            “Which album?” I asked.

            “Chains,” he said and I rolled my eyes. My least favourite album. The one with all the love pop songs.

            “Urgh, that’s my least favourite,” I grumbled.

            “I like Solitary,” Perry spoke up and I looked at him. Solitary was my second and by far my favourite. I wrote it all on my own over the course of two years and it was the only album that was me. I wasn’t naive about the way the world worked. That album represented how my eyes had opened. It was the point in my life when I didn’t think anything would get better and so far it had been pretty dead on. My life had hadn’t changed since 2012 except, of course, for the amount of money in my bank account.

            “You’ve obviously got good taste. That’s my favourite too,” I told him.

            “Alright let’s play some football,” Louis called.

            “It’s soccer for the billionth time!” Helena called out and Louis just rolled his eyes.

            “So out of ten what would you rate yourself as a soccer player?” Perry asked her.

            “I can kick a ball to where it needs to go, if that’s what you’re asking.”

            “Know any of the rules?” Andrew asked.

            “Hands can’t touch the ball, score between the goals to get a goal – I don’t think it’s rocket science,” I rolled my eyes and Helena laughed.

            “They think soccer is a religion.”

            “It is a religion!” they chorused and I rolled my eyes.

            “So what’s the game plan then?” I asked.

            “Basically if in doubt get the ball to Perry, he could whip all of their asses blind folded,” Bella cut in and Perry got a smug smirk on his face.

            “What are you smug about?” I asked.

            “I’m the best soccer player.”

            “You’re going to have to prove that to me.”

Perry shrugged and grabbed a ball and started bouncing it on his knee and foot and doing all sorts of tricks with the ball.

            “Stop showing off, faggot,” Helena said and she snatched the ball out of mid air so he’d stop. “Games starting.”

The game was fun but Perry, Andrew and Louis took it a little too seriously and so did Bella but it was still fun. At the end my team won and I’m proud to say that I did set one of the goals up, it was a pretty awesome moment. Perry hugged me. Yeah, it was a good moment.

When we started to pack up I turned to Perry, Andrew and Helena and smiled.

            “It was okay to meet you,” I told them.

            “Well you’re hot so it was okay to meet you too,” Perry told me and I raised an eyebrow.

            “Perry!” Helena scolded. “You can be such an ass sometimes I swear.”

            “He’s just stating facts,” I shrugged. “Looking forward to seeing you again, sort of,” I said before waving bye to everyone and then I started to walk away.

            “She is nothing like she seems,” I heard Helena say.

            “I like it. No one likes a goody-goody,” I heard Perry say.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N: Hi Everyone!!! Hope you like this chapter if you do PLEASE VOTE or COMMENT!!!!

1) Who guessed that Hot Guy 1, Hot Guy 2 and the European looking girl would be Helena, Andrew and Perry from Bold Bella?

2) Do you think Daisy would get with Perry?

3) What do you think should happen next?

THANKS FOR READING!!!

-Natalie xx

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

16.1K 231 31
Charlotte Watson always thought her life was ordinary. Updating her fashion blog everyday, fan-girling over One Direction, having fun with her friend...
10.1K 115 85
Christina was an ordinary girl living in Connecticut with her best friend Emma. They are both 18 and currently seniors in high school. You could say...
145K 5K 53
Alex was just a normal 17 year old girl who lived in London and loved the boy band One Direction. Her life gets turned around when she bumpes into a...
1.1K 50 24
An ordinary girl living her life was forced to move with her family across the world to London. She warmed up to the idea after letting it sit for a...