Our School: Last Virgin Stand...

By AdamsWonu

All their lives they've been kept away from the opposite sex. All they want is to fulfill the ultimate goal. ... More

introduction πŸ‘
chapter 01πŸ‘
chapter 02πŸ‘
chapter 03πŸ‘
chapter 04πŸ‘
chapter 05πŸ‘
chapter 06πŸ‘
Not an Update
chapter 07πŸ‘
Chapter 09πŸ‘
Chapter 10πŸ‘
chapter 11πŸ‘
chapter 12πŸ‘
chapter 13πŸ‘
chapter 14πŸ‘
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
important!!!!
chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Not A Drill
Chapter 25

chapter 08πŸ‘

3.1K 501 149
By AdamsWonu

David's POV

The look on her face is simply priceless, Dangote himself cannot afford it. If she was light skinned, she would be looking so red, like Hausa tomato.

I just went down on my knee, proposing to her to be my girlfriend.

If you're thinking, I don't like this girl and the mere sight of her nauseates me. This is what lesbians like her deserve, I'm going to make her life miserable.

They are bunch of crazy, sex starved, inhumane animals that clothe themselves with the human skin. All of them are swines, and I just want to spit on this one's face.

I can never forget my deal with Gabriella, a fair skinned, water spirit looking girl from Greenland academy. She had looks that could kill the American army and bring them back to life again.

I really liked her and worked my butt off to impress her. I met her during the summer holidays coaching lesson and we became friends. At times, I'll starve just to buy things for her, when it was time for the koko, she now said she doesn't like boys!

I have always hated them ever since and now, I met another one.

For her plastic mind now she go dey think sey I like her. The babe no even fine like that sef. Her behind is no where to be found and her breast in nothing but foam. Her lips are huge and e be like pommo lips.

imagine kissing that!

She opened her mouth to talk but nothing came out. This is so amusing to watch.

I would've used the other lesbo but I after doing my research, I heard she's always saying church shit.

Such a pretender.

I can imagine her yelling 'Jesus said we should not go too fast.' when I'm giving it to her. I will just climb off and send her out naked.

Now to my new, special quest. All I have to do is get close to this girl, get in her skirt with my mighty charms and then I'll gain for title of the lesbian conquerer.

I stare straight into her eyes and I can swear I heard her whimper.

It's not my fault I'm so handsome na.

"Say yes, say yes." The eager crowd bellowed.

"You heard them, say yes." I whispered into her eyes, I made sure to sound seductive.

She jerked back and once again, raised her hands and slapped me right across the face.

"Yeeeeee!" The Now annoying crowd yelled. Okay I admit I found her slaps sexy before but now, it's just humiliating.

What have I done wrong? All I wanna do is get under your skirt girl.

The hurriedly ran out of the field and I followed in hot pursuit. Just as I left the gate of the field, the teachers started coming back to the field. I'm so glad we left right before they came in because no one is allowed to leave or enter during the competition.

••••••

She ran as fast as her legs could carry her to the hostel field.

How could this bitch slap me? She could've just walked out like any sensible person. Then again it's not her fault because anybody dumb enough to feel sexually attracted towards a member of the opposite sex most lack sense.

I approached her, with all the rage I felt inside. I had just been humiliated, publicly, by a dumbass lesbian girl.

She raised her head and saw me approaching the park bench she was sitting on. Her hair was not done this week, it is so long that the entire black volume bounced on her shoulders as she walks purposefully towards me.

She got to the tree I was leaning on and she raised her hand to slap me.

Not again.

I held her hand and threw it on the floor. "You better not dare."

"What's the problem with you? why did you disgrace me like that? Don't you know I will become the subject of the school? Asking me out when I barely know you, don't you think that's pretty dumb? And what's the whole lesbian rubbish? And-"

"Oh shut the fuck up." The way she asked all those questions made this situation much better.

"Are you mad? Who told you I am interested in girls."

She turns her back and places her hands on her hips. I move closer to her and whisper into her ears.

"If you don't like girls, kiss me."

"What!" she turns to look at me squarely, she held a strong eye contact like she depended on my eyes for oxygen. I hold the stare equally, sending her an annoying wink to deal the deal.

"You are mad! You must be insane. In fact, the witches in your village are really at work. Me, kiss you?" She claps her hands melodramatically and jolts her hips out in fake victory.

Oh I'm not done with you yet.

"I have proof." She turns to walk away but I pull her arm, drawing her closer to me.

"Leave. Me. Alone." She said, stressing each word.

"You're not a lesbian? Prove it." I pull her closer to me, tightening my grip on her, securing her to me.

She struggles to get free but I hold her even tighter. "Kiss me and do it like you mean it."

"If you don't let me go this instance, I'll scream and bite you." She tries to jerk off again but I use my right hand to hold her hands tightly to her waist, my left stabilizing my grip.

"Well biting me will only prove your madness."

"You are mad, crazy, stupid, foolish. In fact not even the Oxford dictionary has a word defining what you are." Her hysteria makes this whole situation even more pleasing.

Damn I don't have my camera. I can't wait to gist the guys.

"It's simple. Prove yourself and I'll let you go. Show that you're straight."

She tries to jerk away from me once again but I pull her closer to me, leaning in for a rough, no strings attached kiss.

Probably with all the strength she has, she pulls away from me roughly and for the first time she didn't slap me.

Instead, she bends her knee and kicks me right there.

Ouch.

•••••••

The inter house sport competition was finally over. Girls walked in all their glory to the girls hostel and the boys stayed on the hostel field to play football.

"Guy how far na." Hassan said, fist bumping me. "The show you put up with that babe was just to wow."

He flashes his charming clean Hausa boy smile that always got the ladies.

"It was so hilarious, you should have seen how she was shaking like broom stick, she literally begged me on her knees not to tell anybody about her little secret. She even agreed to kiss me."

Yeah yeah call me a loser but I can't tell Hassan that miss lesbo kicked
me in my area. I swear I can still feel the pain.

"So how was the kiss?"

"Her lips were to big, I couldn't even find my own."

"Bad guy. In fact, I already had three girls and Tomiwa two. Micheal had four more girls and of course, Debola is leading with five, leaving a total number of thirty two girls in ss2."

"Wawu, you guys are sharp shooters gan o. I'm not even having luck lately. I've only had one girl for the past two weeks."

"See that girl?" Hassan said, pointing towards a girl on the yellow house's sport wear.

Nice back side.

"I don't really like Girls with big yanch so I give you that one." He sends a suggestive wink and takes his leave.

He turns back and whispers "Make you sha no give person child bele, I know say big yanch they scatter your brain."

We both let out a hearty laugh and I reply him just as playfully. "Just like a farmer can't survive without his cutlass, we can't survive without our condoms too."

••••••••

We got to the old security house and Tomiwa was there, I then decided to take her to one of the classrooms.

The house master is our OG so we leave the hostel anytime, under the guise of reading outdoors.

"Come closer."She moaned as I slowly took off her sport wear shirt.

Her hands go around my chest and I eventually pull of her shirt, reveling her magnificent mammary glands in their glory.

"We have to be fast." Oh I like this girl, she can't wait to get to business.

With one perfect move, I jerk her skirt off, leaving her in only her underwear. Something about her seems odd, naive.

With her help, I eventually snap out of my pants and my boxers came down with it to.

She stared at me for a very long, awkward moment that made me want to hide.

Not that I'm small.

Remembering Hassan's words, I quickly do the needful and get our loyal companion.

Drawing her closer, I take a hold of her gorgeous boobs and-

After what happened, we laid down on the floor, for the first time in my life I did it on the floor.

The girl was so wild and demanding.

"David I have to go." Tobiloba said, gathering her underwear. "I have a Basic science homework to finish."

"Wait? You're in Junior Secondary school?"

Hello ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, mummy's and daddy's, sisters and brothers. How are you doing this  fine evening?

David just did the koko with a Jss3 girl.

Oya comment na lemme hear your thoughts.

I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing cause he'll yeah I did.

And BTW, y'all might be wondering why they are getting the girls this fast. This book is going to be based on the saga of the last Virgin standing that'll break the tie so stay tuned because I have loads of drama planned to dish out.

Don't forget to
Vote🌟

Comment💬

Share🔔

Tysm for reading.
Have a lovely Friday night and kiss your bae weh weh.

Goodnight.
AdamsWonu.

*updates every Friday*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 4K 16
MOST BEAUTIFUL SERIES #1 Can be read as a standalone. An enemies to lovers romance (Black woman white man romance) ~~...
253K 79.4K 98
We're all broken, all beautifully Imperfect. They say these would be the best days of our lives but does that mean it could be the worst too? For a t...
14.5K 4.3K 67
She is beautiful. He is handsome. She is rich and kind. He is wealthy and arrogant. She believes in love and finding her soulmate. He hates love and...
188K 31.8K 70
___________ "You're Jumoke, right? The new girl?" How did he know? "Yes? What happened? Who's looking for me?" "I just asked a question. No harms. Ta...