Broken Marilyns

By serenadorman

Jenna Pierce can't seem to avoid tragedy. Beginning with the murder of her young brother Charlie, Jenna seems... More

INCHOATION
LULL-A-BYE
SEVENTEEN YEARS LATER
DEPARTURE
I'M COMING HOME
A NEW CHAPTER
GEEZ LOUISE
MY GIRL
THE GENTLEMAN
LION EYES
JOHN DOE
HELPING HAND
ANONYMOUS
LIPSTICK
THE MARILYNS
AIMLESS
S + J
WHAT LIES BELOW
WHAT OF TONIGHT?
CIRCLES
BAD BLOOD
ADORATION
FOOLING AROUND
WRONG NUMBER
BREAKTHROUGH
CASTAWAYS
LOST AND FOUND
HEIRLOOM
STRANGE NOISES
SECOND CHANCE
WHO'S THERE?
MURDER, SHE WROTE
THE HARROWING TREE
TWO WEEKS LATER

A FAVOR

8 0 0
By serenadorman

A FAVOR

"Hello?" Jack answered with a stern voice. He probably thought I was calling to find out the latest on Simon.

"Hey Jack. Sorry to bother you again. I was gonna go to the station and request some paperwork today but I thought it would be easier if you grabbed it for me?" I was trying to be as discreet as possible.

"Jenna, there are rules," Jack groaned.

"I know, I know, I just...I'm working on something and I don't want to draw any attention to it. Please?" Jack was silent for several minutes.

"What do you need?"

After I got off work, Jack swung by my house to hand me the goods. "I need that back by next Wednesday. If I don't, I'm gonna have angry admins breathin' up my ass," Jack pressed his lips into a hard line.

"Okay, I promise. Thank you," I smiled and went to grab the folder.

"What'ya need that for anyway?" Jack pulled the folder away before I could take it.

"None of your business. I owe you one," I winked and pressed the door closed on Jack's evil grin.

I waited for Jack to leave before locking myself in my mom's bedroom. Opening the folder, I pulled out the single piece of information I'd asked for: the statement the hiker gave to Bradley on scene the day I found Julia.

Extracting the details I needed, I prepared a backpack to find the place Julia was taken.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6 0 7
This is about Mia looking for her dad and brother who's gone missing whilst investigating a supernatural case. Read more to find out if mia finds her...
1.1K 158 8
Jenna, is a doting mother of two daughters. With a rather disturbed childhood, she is a quiet person. Away from the city rush, she lives in a quaint...
392 46 20
Amber and her family moved into a small town to start a new life. Soon to discover the terror that awaited them in their new home.
roses are red By Ella Shaw

Mystery / Thriller

1.5K 157 26
Violet and Rose have been inseparable siblings for 18 years. When Rose graduates from school and takes off for a backpacking trip in Europe with her...