She's back...

By Belam17

It was a normal day at the guild, and then she walked in. Not Lisanna, she was already back and had blended i... More

She's Back...
Sooo....
The Talent Show Preparations
News! I need help!
I Have Found Them
The Talent Show Part 1
The Talent Show Part 2
The Talent Show Part 3 (just kidding)
Heh... Heh... Hey...
A Long Overdue Comeback (still not an update Q-Q)

Chapter Two

3.7K 103 201
By Belam17

(No longer in the flashback!)

-Nobody's P.O.V-

The guild had mostly gone back to normal but even in the happiest times, there was an emptiness that you couldn't ignore. It felt like something was missing. Like something was wrong. And something was missing, something was wrong. Their precious Lucy was missing. When they first heard, Macorov immediately sent out search parties throughout all of Magnolia and the outer area.

"Why can't we just search all of Fiore! Hell why not the whole world?!" Natsu told Master

"Natsu!" He snapped at him

"*sigh* Listen, we're all uptight right now but you have to understand that we just don't have enough people nor do we have enough leverage to search the world"

"What do you mean "leverage"?"

"He means that we can't just be running around everywhere looking for someone. Plus how would we tell each other we had her?" Gray told flame boy

"I didn't ask you Ice queen"

"Boys, play nice" Erza said sweetly which, in its own way is scarier than her death glare.

Natsu stalked off presumably to try to find Lucy again while everyone went back to either searching outside or searching in places like the library.

-Gajeels P.O.V-

Shrimp has been sleep starving herself lately. I am worried about her. Wait, what?! Me? Worried about Levy? Ha I must be tired to if I am worrying about her. Someone I am worried about though is Bunny-Girl. I know flame brain is working really hard to find her. Where could she have gone?

-Natsu's P.O.V-

I walked back into the Guild after looking for her again. I sat down a little rougher than I intended and let put a sigh. I was tired but for some reason, since we heard Luce disappeared I haven't been hungry once. Mira says I should still eat something. She worries about me to much. Wait, hold on! I stood up fast enough to give myself whiplash but I ignored the small amount of pain it brought to my neck. I smell Lucy. No, i smell Luce. My Luce is somewhere near here!

-Nobody's P.O.V-

Suddenly, Natsu along with the other dragon slayers stand up with haist for an unknown reason to the rest of the Guild.

"Gajeel? What is it?" Levy asks the man

He doesn't answer

"Lucy..." Wendy very quitley whispered and a tear fell down her small face causing everyone to look in her direction.

It wasn't that they heard her. No, it was the tear. That tear got everyone's attention and they were ready for a battle. However, Carla was closest to the child and had a cats hearing. Not as good as a dragons but still better than your average wizards

"Child, did you say Lucy?" Carla asked

Everyone stood stiff. They couldn't move, couldn't speak, couldn't breathe. They were perfectly capable of doing those things themselves but it was as if they couldn't. Then, you could hear footsteps outside of the Guild hall doors. The doors opened and in walked...

Well, that's it for today! Just kidding just kidding! Please don't kill me...

In walked Max. Not Lucy, but Max.

"Really Max?" Someone said

Max stood there confused but then walked over to Mira who quickly filled him in. His body turned stiff like everyone else. (Okay,  I just wanted to point out that I imagine Fairy Tail being stiff like sticks and Max comes in and everyone relaxes, then Zeref comes in and POW! Kills Lucy in front of them and drops her body. Should I make that happen? No? Okay.) You could hear a pin drop in the Guild. Once again, there were foot steps out side. Natsu could smell the Strawberry/Vanilla scent he associated with Lucy. He could hear the tap tap of her boots hitting the pavement. He couldn't believe it. Was it really her?

-Natsu's P.O.V-

She was back. I knew she was! Her scent, the sounds of her shoes hitting the ground. I wanted to run out of the Guild doors. I wanted to run to her, pick her up in my arms, and spin around and then I was gonna k-
Wait. What am I saying?! I can't kiss her! She used to kick me when I just went into her room and I don't wanna know what'll happen if I kiss her. But still, I could feel something inside of me, like my other half, saying to kiss her. To love her. To be with her. But this was Lucy. We're best friends! I've never seen her that way. I mean, she's attractive but I never thought deeper into it. Maybe my instincts were trying to tell me something.

-Lucy's P.O.V-

It's been so long since I've seen them! I wonder what they'll do when I walk in. I wish I had a recording lacrima so I could watch their faces on repeat. I was running to the Guild but I stopped right in front of the doors. Why was I so nervous all of a sudden?  I couldn't hear any of the regular noises I associate with the Guild Hall so maybe no one was there? No that didn't sound right. Then a thought crossed my

I wonder how they've been handling my absence

I made sure to wear the outfit I wore when I met Natsu and Happy in Hargeon. (Here's a picture in case you forgot)

Well, time to see my family again.

-Nobody's P.O.V-

Lucy pushed the Guild doors open very slowly then turned and closed them. She faced the doors afraid to turn around. She took a deep breath and turned, now facing her family. She was smiling like crazy and a tear formed in her eyes. She tried to choke back tears but ended up standing there sobbing tears of joy.

-Natsu's P.O.V-

Luce...she's back...and...wait, she's crying? Why is she crying? I ran up to her and gave her a huge hug (media), crying myself. After that everyone came and there was a huge group hug. Everyone was in tears and laughing. Even Gajeel was getting a little sniffly!

-Lucy's P.O.V-

"Lu-chan! You're back! You're finally back!" I am so happy to be back with my family

"Hey Levy-chan"

"Why were you gone so long?! We looked everywhere for you!" Natsu scolded me. Wait, he looked for me?

"Ya! And we really missed you Lushee" Happy added

This was definitely a good day.

"So, where were you Lucy?" Erza asked. I hugged her and replied,

"I'll explain later. Right now I would really like one of Mira's strawberry milkshakes and to tall alone with Natsu"

"Coming right up!" Mira said cheerfully and ran off

I dragged Natsu outside and sat on the bridge, my feet dangling off the side

"So why did you want to talk to me Luce?"

He still calls me Luce..

"How has the Guild been?" I ask

"To be completely honest, it's been weird. Without you here we were all down. Levy was sleep starving herself trying to figure stuff out and I haven't been hungry since we found out you had vanished"

Levy lost sleep...to help find me?

"There was another thing"

"What is it Luce?"

"Are uhm you and Lisanna you know, together?" I knew I was blushing and I knew I shouldn't be but I couldn't help it!

-Natsu's P.O.V-

"Are uhm you and Lisanna you know, together?"

I blushed at the question and saw that she was looking at her lap, her hands entwined with each other and trying to hide her face. Was she blushing too?

"What? No uh we aren't. Why?"

"No reason" she answered quickly

"I have an idea!" I said

"What?"

"We should have a talent show to celebrate you coming back!"

"That's a great idea Natsu!"

"Of course it is. I came up with it after all"

"Don't get to full of yourself"

We walked back in and I yelled

"HEY GRAMPS WE SHOULD HAVE A TALENT SHOW TO CELEBRATE LUCY'S RETURN"

I heard sounds of agreement from my guildmates. I really am a genius.

"Alright you brats. Tomorrow we are having a talent show in honor of my child returning. Not everyone has to participate and Gajeel isn't allowed to"

"Hey! How come salamander gets to but I don't?!" I heard him protest and it made me smile.

Today was great and tomorrow would be even better

That took me a long time to write especially because I am on my phone. For chapter one I was on my pc and it was SO much easier. Oh well at least I got a chapter in :). Till the next chapter! -Bell

P.S. 1431 words including these!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.5K 2.9K 50
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
1.8M 49.2K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
269K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
223K 6.5K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...