Sinking Love (Sequel)✔

By werewolf10101

(Sequel to Teen wolf Derek hale.) *WILL BE UNDER-RECONSTRUCTION SOON!!* Layla and Derek are back again! They... More

(3x1) Tattoo.
(3x2) Chaos Rising (Part 1)
(3x2) Chaos Rising (Part 2)
(3x2) Chaos Rising (Part 3)
(3x03) Fireflies.
(3x04) Unleashed
(3x05) Frayed.
(3x06) Motel California.
Wedding, Part 1.
Wedding, Part 2.
(3x07) Currents.
(3x08) Visionary.
(3x09) The Girl Who Knew Too Much, Part 1.
(3x09) The Girl Who Knew Too Much, Part 2.
(3x10) Overlooked, Part 1.
(3x10) Overlooked, Part 2.
(3x11) Alpha Pact.
(3x12) Lunar Eclipse.
(3x13) Anchor.
(3x14) More Bad Than Good.
(3x15) Galvanize.
(3x16) Illuminated.
(3x17) SilverFinger.
(3x18) Riddled.
(3x19) Leatharia Vulpina.
(3x20) Echo House.
(3x21) The Fox and The Wolf.
(3x22) De-Void.
(3x23) Insatiable .
(3x24) The Divine Move.
(4x01) The Dark Moon.
(4x02) 117.
(4x03) Muted.
(4x04) The Benefactor.
(4x05) I.E.D.
(4x06) Orphaned.
(4x07) Weaponised
(4x08) Time Of Death.
(4x09) Perishable.
(4x11) A Promise To The Dead.
(4x12) Smoke & Mirrors.
(4x13) Pregnancy.
Season 6B.
(6x19) Broken glass.
(6x20) The Wolves Of War.
Epilogue
Extra Chapter (1)
Extra Chapter (2)
What do you guys think?
Always And Forever.

(4x10) Monstrous.

5.9K 138 109
By werewolf10101

~Not Edited~

Quotes:

If only feelings had an off switch.

~Unknown~

Chapter begins:

(3rd Pov)

Scott barged into the loft ignoring the looks he is getting from Peter and Braeden, he stalked towards Derek and the first thing he did was punch him then grab him by the collar and slam him to the ground.

"I put my trust in you!" Scott shouted as he continued hitting Derek who wasn't doing anything. Peter pushed Scott away from his nephew who was on the ground, Derek could've hit Scott but he didn't want to for the sake of his wife. She's already mad at him he doesn't want her to hate him. "I gave my sister to you thinking you won't hurt her!" He shouted and went to go after him but Peter pushed him back and Stiles grabbed his arm.

Scott was about to wolf out, his claws were already sticking out, his anger was rising the more he looked at Derek. "Scott." Stiles warned.

Derek sighed closing his eyes, he was already living in guilt and he knows he deserves every beating Scott gives him. "What the hell is he talking about, Derek?" Peter turned around looking at Derek.

"He kissed Braeden and I woke up to a sight I never wanted to see! My sister trying to claw her heart out because her wolf took over her body!" Scott shouted, tears formed into his eyes.

Derek looked at him in shock, his heart dropped from the words. "Scott-" He was cut off by him.

"My sister could of died! If it wasn't for Deaton." He snapped, his eyes flashed red in anger he tried his best not to shift. "She could've killed her and the baby!" He shouted, everyone looked shocked.

Derek froze in place. "Baby?" He whispered, looking up at Scott in confusion.

Scott shook his head. "You're not getting near her ever again." He turned around walking out of the loft.

Stiles was standing there. "She's pregnant?" Derek asked, Stiles slowly nodded before turning around and walking away after Scott.

Peter turned around glaring at Derek. "You could've killed her!" He snapped. "Kissing Braeden? What the hell is wrong with you?" He asked in disgust.

Derek was still shocked about the baby news. "I thought she was Layla, I was weak and when I looked at Braeden I saw Layla and then I kissed her, Layla walked in when and saw." Peter froze looking at him in confusion.

"Do you think Kate has something to do with it?" He asked, walking closer to Derek.

He shrugged. "I don't know." He answered honestly. "But right now? I need to talk to Layla." He went to walk to the exit.

But Peter grabbed his arm. "Not tonight, tomorrow." Derek glared at Peter's hand on his arm.

**************************

(Layla's Pov)

I woke up feeling pain all over my chest, It felt like knives stabbed into my skin. I groaned loudly opening my eyes to see myself in Scott's room, I sat up gasping in pain looking down to see my shirt had blood on it.

My eyes widen at the scratch marks on my body, one of them were healing. "What happened?" I gasped, looking up to see Scott coming in.

He looked relieved and ran up to me pulling me into a hug. "Thank god." He whispered as he pulled away.

I looked at him confused. "Scott, what happened?" I asked.

"You tried clawing yourself last night." I looked away holding my stomach. "The baby is fine, I stopped you before you could do anything to harm yourself." I nodded my head, holding onto my stomach but then froze.

"How do you know about the baby?" I asked.

He looked down. "I forced Lydia to tell me." I didn't say anything and continued to hold my stomach.

"I-I need to get dressed." I stood up walking towards my old room, shutting the door behind me. I walked towards the closet pulling out outfits that I left.

I stepped into the shower and washed my hair and body, looking down to see my body had healed. I stepped out drying my hair and doing my makeup before throwing on clothes. (Outfit on top) "Done." I muttered looking at the mirror and held my stomach. "I'll protect you from this monstrous world." I whispered before walking out of the bathroom.

*************************

I walked into the clinic and my eyes landed on Scott and Kira kissing, I quickly looked away and cleared my throat making the two pull away. I cringed at what was flashing in my mind.

"I didn't need to see that." I told them, cringing badly causing Scott to chuckle. "Did you find him?" I asked Kira. "Did you find Brett?" I crossed my arms leaning against the table.

"Actually, I think I found all of them." She grabbed Scott's hand leading us inside the examination room and I was greeted by Satomi again. "Satomi, these were the two I was talking about." Kira tells her.

"I know who Scott McCall and Layla Hale is." She said, making me tense at the last name.

Scott sent me a sympathy look, I just ignored it. "Are we safe here?" A young girl said.

I felt bad for her all she wants is to be safe, I walked towards her crouching down. "You'll be fine, we're going to keep you safe." She gave me a sweet smile, and I returned one.

***************************

I ran into the warehouse after Scott texted me telling me his plan failed, he thought the Argent warehouse was the safest place but he was wrong. I ran in to see Chris pointing a gun at Brett, my eyes widen.

Brett continued to growl at him. "Wait! Wait!" Scott yelled.

"Brett!" I yelled. "This is his place." I swallowed hard when he looked at me. "It's his." I repeated trying to calm him down.

Brett growls at Chris one more time before walking towards his pack, I sighed in relief that he didn't attack Chris. "Scott." Chris started. "If you bring in guests, you could have called." Chris told him.

Scott looked down. "I didn't have anywhere else to take them." He said.

I wrapped my arms around myself. "I know this man." Satomi said, as she walked closer to us. "He may not remember, but we've met before." She told us.

I shook my head. "You can't trust him." I told her, Scott nodded his head.

"And we trust him." He mentioned to Chris who was beside me.

She looked between Scott and I. "How do we know he's not like the others?" She questioned us.

Chris looked at her confused. "What others?" He questioned.

"Last night, there was a whole team after them." Kira spoke up, making him look over at her as she handed him one of the arrows. "And they used crossbows." She explained to him.

He looked down at the arrow in his hand. "They're hunters, aren't they?" Scott asked.

"Not if they're killing for profit." Chris responded, he looked up at us. "Not anymore." I played with my hands and froze when I saw my rings on my ring finger.

I looked away. "Can they find us?" Brett asked, coming close to us.

"They might already know you're here." Chris said, with honesty. "Maybe they're waiting for dark." He told us what he thought.

Kira looked over at him. "So we're not safe here?" She asked.

Satomi looks over at Kira. "We're not safe anywhere." I felt really bad, I wrapped my arm around my stomach. "We've been trying to get out for days." She stated, I sighed. "Everywhere we turn, we find someone new trying to kill us." They don't deserve this.

"If they're coming, Scott, Layla, they're coming for you too." I closed my eyes feeling worry stack up inside of my body. "You two are still number one on the dead pool." Scott grabbed my arm knowing I was a little scared.

"We know. We know Lydia can get the answer from Meredith." I told him. "She just needs more time." I informed him.

Chris looked at me nodding his head. "Then that's what she'll get." He told us, making Scott and I look at each other.

I let out a breath, hoping we're all safe.

****************************

Derek and Braeden came, the whole entire time I was playing with my rings and ignoring them, Scott calmed down around him since there are more serious things going around.

"They'll be okay." I heard Scott tell Derek.

Derek looked at the pack behind me, I looked down and away from him. "They've got claws and fangs. But they're not fighters." I rolled my eyes at him.

Scott glanced at me then back at Derek. "That's why I called you." He told him, I turned around walking towards my bag taking out my phone and turning it on. When it was on my eyes widen at the messages and calls were sent from Derek.

I jumped when someone touched my shoulder turning around to see Brett. "You okay?" He asked, I nodded locking my phone.

"Y-yeah, i am." I walked past him.

I caught Derek's eyes that were still on me. "Well, try to remember I don't have claws and fangs anymore either." He told Scott without removing his eyes from me.

I swallowed hard walking towards Chris. "That's why he called me." Braeden said, I clenched my jaw and fist, breathing in and out really fast trying to calm my jealousy and anger.

"m I the only one still hoping this is all just a false alarm?" Kira asked looking at us. "I mean, it's possible we could wait here all night and nothing happens. Right?" Scott looked over at me like I grew two heads.

"What?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Nothing." I nodded my head still looking at him curiously.

"Scott, you heard anything from Stiles or Lydia yet?" Braeden asked, as Scott looked at her with a look, I know he doesn't stopped liking her after what happened but I don't want him to dislike someone because of me.

"No, Layla is the one keeping updates." They all looked at me.

I cracked my fingers. "Lydia's still talking to Meredith. Stiles and Malia are headed to the lake house." I informed them as I took slow steps towards them. "They're trying to stop it." I stopped right next to Scott avoiding any eye contact with Derek.

Brett came towards us. "What if there is no stopping it?" He asked, making us look over at him. "What if it doesn't end until we're all dead?" I put my hand on his shoulder in comfort.

"Then let's send a message." I suggested, looking at the others.

Derek nodded his head as he glared at my hand on Brett's shoulder causing me to slowly take my hand off. "Let's make something perfectly clear to anyone with a copy of that list." He added as he watched me wrap my cardigan around myself tightly. "It doesn't matter if they're professional assassins, hunters, or an amateur who just picked up a gun. Anyone who thinks they can hunt and kill us for money, is gonna be put on another list. Our list. They get to be a name on our dead pool." Unconsciously I nodded my head at his words.

I watched Braeden prepare her gun, as I leaned against the wall with my hand on my stomach. Scott came over to me grabbing my hand taking me to the other side away from the other. "I'm going to tell you something but don't freak out." I nodded my head looking at him curiously. "I beat Derek up last night." My eyes widen and I looked at him in shock. "I-I accidentally told him you were pregnant." My heart dropped.

"Scott." I looked at him in disbelief. "Why? Why would you?" I asked with anger in me.

He grabbed my arms. "I was angry and it slipped out I wasn't going to tell him but just thinking about him breaking your heart made me angry and I let everything slip out." He explained, I looked at him in disappointment.

"Just go help them." I told him, walking away from him I didn't want to talk to him out of disappointment.

"Get back!" I heard Braeden yell as smoke filled the air and I didn't know what was going on all I can hear was gun shots going off.

I watched everyone fight and beat the Assassins one headed towards me but Chris knocked him out before he could touch me. "Thanks." I let out a breath as more started coming. "Chris!" I shouted when I saw him almost get attacked, he quickly shot and fought the person off.

"Get back." He ordered me, I slowly backed away.

When my eyes fell on Derek and Braeden close to each other, I shut my eyes covering my stomach in protection. When all of a sudden I was sent softly to the ground opening my eyes to meet forest green ones, I looked up to see an arrow stabbed into the wall I was standing at.

He quickly got up and started fighting them off without saying anything to me.

My eyes landed on Scott who was shifting and losing control. "Scott!" I shouted.

"Scott!" Derek shouted from behind me.

But it was too late he scratched the assassins to death making me look away, closing my eyes as I held onto my stomach and slowly everything went quiet.

****************************

I walked towards Scott and Kira who were standing hand in hand. I smiled at Scott who walked over to me pulling me into a hug. We pulled away and he looked all over my body to check if I was okay, I chuckled grabbing his arm.

"I'm okay, Scott." He smiled down at me.

"It's over." He said, pulling me back into a hug causing me to smile.

I pulled away. "It is." I nodded, I looked over at Chris. "I'm going to be back." He nodded letting me go, I walked towards Chris. "Hey." He turned around. "Thank you, for protecting me." He smiled at me.

"Anytime." I couldn't help but pull him into a hug, I could tell he was shocked at first but then he hugged me back. "I felt the need to protect you, you remind me of my daughter." I felt tears drop down my face.

Slowly pulling away from him. "Thank you." I repeated before wiping my tears and turning around to catch eyes with Derek who was standing next to Braeden, turning my head and walked over towards Scott, he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Let's go home." He nodded.

*****************************

I was sitting on my old bed, with my knees up to my chest as I played with my wedding and engagement ring with tears uncontrollably coming down my face. I covered my face sobbing loudly.

"Why? Did you hurt me?" I sobbed louder, my hands fell to my side as I continued crying badly. "Ow." I cried in pain when my marks started bleeding all over again. "Everything hurts." I whispered putting my head against my knee.

I heard the window open revealing someone who I didn't want to see, I stood up wiping my tears. "What are you doing here?" I snapped looking up at him.

He looked down at me. "You're pregnant?" He asked, I looked away from him. "You didn't tell me." I looked at him in disbelief.

"Maybe because you kissed another woman who I thought was actually normal! Derek." I shouted, feeling tears burn my eyes again.

"Maybe because you wouldn't let me explain!" He shouted back, I heard someone trying to open my room door but it was locked.

We both ignored it as we continued glaring at each other. "I don't want to hear your bullshit!" I screamed, hitting his chest repeatedly, he grabbed my hand stopping me.

"You're hiding my child away from me! When I have every right to know!" He argued, I looked at his hands in disgust, all I could see was them around her waist.

I pushed him away from me. "Do not touch me!" I said through my clenched teeth. "You cheated on me! Derek! You cheated in front of me!" I cried, tears started falling out of my eyes.

He groaned in frustration. "Let me explain!" He shouted, I can see the anger in him.

"Explain what!?" I screamed. "Explain what!?" I repeated angrily. "What are you going to tell me you tripped and fell onto her lips!? Or-or are you going to tell me you were pushed towards her!?" I yelled, the door was pounding I could hear my mom from the other side.

He grabbed onto me. "You'll let me explain, even if it means tying you up and taping your mouth." I glared at him tears still falling down my cheek.

"I don't want to hear it!" I shouted-cried. He sighed in annoyance, I pushed him away from me again backing away from him. "Just leave! Please leave me alon-" He cut me off.

"I thought she was you!" He interrupted me, my mouth slowly shut. "I thought she was you! I was weak and my mind was on you! I kept thinking of you. I got this feeling in my head and when I looked at Braeden I saw you! Dammit I would never kiss another woman when I have you." He shouted explaining everything. "I'm in love with you and only you, Braeden and no other girl can compare to you." He cupped my face, I continued to just stare at him.

***************************

Next Chapter:

(4x11) A Promise To Death.

What do you guys think of this chapter? Leave it in the comments bellow what you guys think Layla and Derek relationship is going to be after this chapter? Comment bellow!

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Comment, vote, share and I will see you with another chapter! Love Ya <3

:) Smile and Stay Positive.

****************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 1.7K 39
"I want how it was before. I want it all with you in my life again... I'm asking you to stay." Miles Cobain-Smith An aloof and detached logician, he...
483 8 22
This is a sequel to Perfect love, go read that Story first to better understand this story. It's been five years since Derek last saw Stiles, five y...
7.1K 218 24
Scott McCall has been a werewolf for a few months now, but his life hasn't really gotten any easier since he defeated Peter. His crush still doesn't...
1M 25.2K 35
"I love you, Derek Hale." The moment Derek met Emilia, he knew. He knew he would love her forever. Protect her no matter what. He would be at her sid...