My Mistake

By Narwhals_4_ever

Your life can change in an instant. Caterina knows that better than anyone. When Caterina ends up pregnant sh... More

My Mistake
Night to remember
Annie
That's weird
Missing chapters
Feeding frenzy
Hospital
Pain with this relationship
Showers
You look Familiar
Turning tabels
My ever changing life
Baby?
What happend?
Starting my life
Time to party.
Hey Guys
Wedding Day
You left me
Free
Your ruining her life
Same old asshole
Don't Leave
I guess it's time
IT'S HERE

Moving

542 11 1
By Narwhals_4_ever

Cameron's POV

Me and Caterina bought our own place. It's a double story house with a finished basement/entertainment room, Master bedroom with walk in closet and a huge bathroom.

We also have a gourmet kitchen, guest room, kids room, dining room, and a huge backyard with a pool.

Caterina is supposed to give birth in a week. I can't wait to have my little boy home with my beautiful girlfriend.

I'm planning to propose to Caterina when the time is right. I want us to be a family. Caterina really likes the name Dallas for the baby.

I don't care what his name is as long as Cat is happy. I'm paranoid that the baby will come when Cat isn't with me and she won't be able to get to the hospital.

Caterina's POV

Cam and I finally bought our house! I can't wait for baby Dallas to come. Cam is all worried he won't be with me when the baby is born because he got a job.

He works at carabas. I don't like one of the girls that works there she is to you know bitchy.

I know she likes Cam by the way she looks at him but not over my dead body is she going to date him.

I just hope that all goes well with the baby and with Cam. I want Cam to propose to me so we can be a family.

_________________________

Ok guys comment what you think and remember to vote. When should Cam propose

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 39.5K 25
Bea Callaway becomes pregnant at nineteen, throwing away her parents dream of her attending a top notch university. Her parents give her the option t...
122K 2.2K 92
Anastasia has never been a rule breaker, she never joins in on the popular trends; or with the popular kids, she's always been very careful. Until on...
292K 4.6K 21
Who knew that teen pregnancies were so complicated? Well, everyone, really! Except for maybe Jenna Holmes. When she discovers she's pregnant, she get...
13.1K 438 21
Zoe has always been on the top. Always had the best shoes and hand bags, and someone was always waiting on her every move. But what would happen if e...