Showers

Caterina's POV

Ok.... think happy thoughts. But it's just too disgusting. I sat on that damn leather couch at my parents house looking at all the decorations for the baby shower that was happening.

The thing that was disgusting was the cake I mean I usually love cake but since I've been pregnant I hate cake.

People kept coming to congratulate me. Graduation is a month away. For a pregnant woman I have really good grades.

It's weird I totally left my old life behind. No more chase, no more gang, no more bad ass. I'm more mature.

Cam came down and sat next to me and snaked his arm around me. My mom couldn't stop taking pictures. "okay mom I think we have enough pictures to last us centuries."

My mom laughed and walked away. My little cousin Lilian came up and asked if she could feel my "tummy."

I laughed and said sure she put her little hands on it. Then she said "holy cow what did you do swallow the baby?"

A typical 6 year old question. My dad came home looked at me for a split second then went upstairs. He still isn't to fond of me being pregnant at 18.
*******

It was about 10:35 at night. Everyone left and Cam fell asleep on the couch and I was helping my mom clean up.

She stared at me for what felt like minutes. "What?" I asked. "Oh nothing just I remember when you were a little girl and now your a big girl."

That made me smile. "Mom don't worry I'll always be your daughter." We both laughed. I looked over to Cam who was still fast asleep on the couch.

My mom followed my eyes and then looked at Cam. She smiled and said "you know he's a keeper and he'll be a great dad."

"Yeah he will wont he." I told my mom I was getting tired and I should head home. She said that was fine. Cam had already loaded the presents we got earlier in the car.

I tapped his shoulder. "Cam wake up." I said in a soothing voice. "Mmmhh." I laughed and he opened his eyes. "Come on sleeping beauty lets go home."

He agreed and I said goodbye to mom. Dad didn't wanna say goodbye and it broke my heart. In the car I looked out the window "he just needs time to adjust." Cam said.

"How much fricken time does he need. It's been a year almost and he will barley even look at me let alone talk to me."

"I don't know but what I do know is when baby Dallas comes he will open up to the fact that he has a grandchild."

I smiled. We finally got to the house. I helped Cam carry the presents into the house.

We got a crib from my parents, clothes from Brandy, and a changing table from aunt Janet. We also got a baby swing, baby monitor, bottles, dipers etc.

I thought today was going to be a wreck but it was actually fun with all the baby shower games and family and friends.

Cam and I both got in bed. He kissed me goodnight and then turned off the lamp. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

_________________________

Okay guys sorry I haven't updated in forever. I hope you like this chapter. Remember to leave comments. Give me Ideas of how Cam should propose. Please vote thank you.