Run Away~ BTS Jin ff

By emxxo10

It was so dark, I was running through an alley. With one luggage in my hand, I look back, behind me. In fear... More

I'm back beaches!!
Chapter 1: Meeting Him
Chapter 2: His friends
Chapter 3: Why?
Chapter 4: Brother
Chapter 6: Sleeping
Chapter 7: Fun And Tears
Chapter 8: Old Friend
Chapter 9: Fight
Chapter 10: NO!
Chapter 11: Wake up
Chapter 12: Meet up
Chapter 13: Up10tion
Chapter 14: Separated?
Chapter 15: Friends and New Friends
Chapter 16: Monsta X and A Chance
Chapter 17: The Audition
Chapter 18: Brother sister relationship
Chapter 19: Decided
Chapter 20: Puppy Date
Chapter 21: Meaning
Chapter 22: Best Days Ever
Chapter 23: Cheer Up
Chapter 24: Where is she?
Chapter 25: Lost and Found
Chapter 26: Drunk Tales
Chapter 27: What the Future Holds
Chapter 28: Confirmation
Chapter 29: The Epilogue
-After-

Chapter 5: Meeting The Group

887 20 7
By emxxo10

Y/n POV
Wonwoo oppa had said thanks to the Bangtan Boys and so did I. I thanked Seokjin Oppa first seeing as he was the one that had saved me and taken me to my brother.

"Thank you Jin oppa."

I said shyly.

"Your very welcome Y/n. How about you visit us soon?"

"I would very much like that. I'll ask my oppa."

I smiled a little and Jin oppa hugged me. Omo! I saw Wonwoo oppa by the door waving for me to come over so I said bye to the other oppas and went to Wonwoo oppa. When we left the BTS dorm we went to the car. Once we got in I heard oppa sigh.

"Oppa what's wrong?"

"Huh? Oh nothing."

"Oppa I know when you lie even if we were separated for a little bit."

"I'm sorry Y/n but I just never thought this would happen to us."

"Me either. But at least I'm still here."

I smiled to try and cheer up oppa.

"Of course! What would I do without you?"

I giggled and I hugged him and he hugged me back tightly.

~At the SEVENTEEN dorm~

I was really scared to meet my brother's member. I never saw them seeing as they were too busy or we were. Oppa must have saw because he said,

"Hey... it's alright. They don't bite and if they do hide behind me. Okay?"

"Okay oppa."

He opened the door and immediately 12 boys stood before us.

"Hyung. Who's that?"

He pointed at me and I hid behind Wonwoo. I heard him chuckle. The boy was very tall and very tan.

"Mingyu this is my sister Y/n. She's around your age but you, Dk are older than her and The8 is younger than her."

"Hello!"

I jumped a little. I waved a little.

I heard a lot of them say,

"AWWWWW! SHES SO CUTE!"

"Y/n you can come out and introduce yourself."

I stepped out slowly but still had my hand gripped onto Wonwoo oppa's shirt.

"Hello. I'm Jeon Y/n. Wonwoo's younger sister. Please take care of me, I've been through a lot."

I bowed and looked at Wonwoo oppa. He nodded his head. I hid again.

??: "Y/n. My name is Seungcheol. You'll be okay, we know what happened. Since you're Wonwoo's younger sister, you're our sister too."

"Thank you."

I said to all of them and stepped out from behind Wonwoo.

"Oppa.... I'm tired."

"Oh! Of course you are! You always are! Here get on my back!"

I got on Wonwoo oppa's back and started falling asleep as he started to walk.

Wonwoo POV
I picked up Y/n and felt a heavy weight.

"Hyung?"

S.Coups: "Wonwoo she's asleep."

"Oh ok. Thank you, Seungcheol hyung."

He nodded and I started walking up the stairs. I can't believe this happened to Y/n and me. Who could've done this? Why? I feel bad for Y/n the most.... she was there when it all happened..... right when she got away, they died. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Mingyu came up to me.

"Hyung?"

"What? Um~ yeah?"

"Are you okay?"

I looked down.

"No, not really."

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

"Sure I guess. We can talk in my room that's where I'll be letting Y/n sleep."

He nods. He's a good dongsaeng. All three of us went to the 96 liner room. I placed Y/n on the extra bed since every room has 5 beds. We had to buy extras for the rooms because if not then there would be an empty, blank space. I sat on my bed and Mingyu sat right in front of me.

Mingyu: "So~"

I sigh.

"HOW COULD SOMEONE DO THIS! NOT ONLY THAT BUT Y/N WAS THERE AND WITNESSED IT ALL GO DOWN! SHE'LL BE FOREVER TERRIFIED! SHE HID FROM ME WHEN I KNOCKED ON THE DOOR!"

I started shouting but I didn't care.

"Hyung... everything will be okay. You still have Y/n and now she has all of us. The police will find this people who did this."

"NO! SHE DOESN'T WANT THE POLICE TO GET INVOLVED! SHE'S AFRAID TO EVER FACE THESE MEN AGAIN!"

I started crying. Mingyu walked over to me and hugged me for comfort.

"I-I miss m-my parents so much Mingyu. I haven't seen them in m-months and this is what h-happens."

"I kn-"

"Oppa?"

We both look over to Y/n, only to find her awake.

"Omo! Oppa! Why are you crying?"

She immediately rushes over to me and hugs me while Mingyu's arms are still around me also.

"It's okay. I'm okay now Y/n."

I rubbed her back to calm her down. Then I felt Mingyu's arms move. He signaled that he was going to leave so I nodded.

Mingyu POV

I finally got my arms free from being pressed against the Jeon siblings. They care so much about each other. When Y/n was sleeping hyung wasn't screaming about him but about Y/n. When Y/n woke up and saw hyung crying she immediately jumped up to comfort him and she did that so quickly I didn't have time to move. I signaled hyung that I was going to leave and he nodded so I left. I walked down the stairs and saw all the boys on the couch and on the floor all talking. Well that's unusual seeing as we all do our own things. The maknae line would be watching tv or playing video games on the tv. BooSeokSoon would be doing something weird together. I'd be cooking while the hyungs tried to tell everyone to be quiet. Joshua mainly watching Vernon for his language, Jeonghan usually watching and cheering on Dino, S.Coups being the leader he is, and Woozi trying to kill everyone with his guitar cause we're being too loud and annoying while he's trying to write music.

"Um~ guys?"

S.Coups: "What happened up there?"

"Hyung and me talked about how he was feeling. That's all, also Y/n woke up and is trying to calm him down."

S.Coups: "Calm him down from what?"

"He was crying. Well more like sobbing but she's up there trying to calm him down."

Jeonghan: "Oh~ alright. Seungcheol it's getting late.... so you wanna watch a movie with the kids?"

S.coups hyung nods his head and I make my way down to DK. As I sat down I felt a nudge on my side.

"Yes, Dokyeom?"

"Will hyung be okay up there?"

"Mhm. If you saw the love in there eyes when she woke up and saw him crying then you'll know they'll be alright upstairs."

He nods and made eye contact with the T.V. After an hour of watching Karate Kid the one with Jackie Chan sunbaenim, they both came down together.

"Hey guys!"

Y/n was basically shouting until Wonwoo told her to shush.

"Mianhae for being too loud."

Y/n said this quieter and looked up Wonwoo who just shook his head and laughed. His messed up her and she blew it away from her eyes but then started rubbing them. Then she looked at the T.V. screen and her eyes lit up and Wonwoo hyung at just looked at the screen to and he looked scared out of his mind.

Wonwoo: "Oh no."

Joshua: "What?"

Dino: "Hyung, don't you like the movie?"

Wonwoo: "I do but-

We all jump once we hear a loud, high pitch scream.

Y/n: "YOU GUYS ARE WATCHING KARATE KID! THE ONES WITH JACKIE CHAN?!?!?! THAT IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE MOVIE!?!?!"

Vernon: "NOONA! I ALREADY LOVE YOU!"

Dino: "NO I LOVE NOONA MORE!"

Seungkwan: "NO I DO! BOO BEATS ALL!"

Wonwoo: "NO I LOVE HER MORE! I HAVE KNOWN HER LONGER! SHE IS MY SISTER AFTER ALL!"

He hugs her from the back and she smiles and hugs him back.

Y/n: "I love you too Oppa."

Y/n POV

After the maknae line and my brother arguing about who loved me more I finally got to watch the rest of the movie. We were near the end of the movie, I was sitting next to Wonwoo oppa and Mingyu oppa. I felt my eyes starting to get heavy but I didn't want to miss the ending. I love, love, love the ending. But sleep took over and I rested my head on someone's shoulder and fell into deep sleep.

Wonwoo POV

It was the ending and I knew Y/n seriously loved it so I looked over at her but saw her sleeping on Mingyu's shoulder and he was asleep with his head on hers. They looked cute but I don't think she likes him like that since she doesn't have that spark in her eyes when she looks at him but she does have it when she looks at someone else.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 8.4K 35
" I want to kiss you." His eyes widen as you got away a little, but still close enough. You kept staring at him as he was doing the same. Too stunne...
81K 4.8K 39
He had memorized the address and searched for your door. He remembered that you told him you were only renting the place. He wondered if he would see...
8.2K 551 27
You nervously look around the carriage, immediately spotting the dim blue light coming from the corner of the carriage. You walked closer to it, as t...
64.3K 4.6K 32
"You dropped these" In his glove covered hands laid dozens of heart shaped arrows. My eyes widened as I snatched them back, how humiliating. I though...