whats happening boyxboy

By dogsrule819

Jack Morgan has always felt like he never belonged anywere he lives with his mom,dad and younger sister one n... More

whats happening boyxboy
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 21
chapter 22
please read if you are confused about the story
final chapter

chapter 20

2.3K 31 4
By dogsrule819

                                                               Jacks pov

"How are we getting a car" I asked."You have to be 18 to rent a car"."I'm 18 Kody said and I know were there is a car rental place, it's only two minutes down the road"."We will drive it to the air port and then I will call my mother to come pick it up and bring it back for me"."What you going to tell her that were running from a wolf she will think we crazy besides we can't tell noone"."I know man relax and as soon as were in the car driving I want to know a few things about you"."I will just tell my mom that me and you are going to visit my aunt in florda"."But were not going to florda" I said as we were running out of the zoos gate and down the road."Yea but it will by us enough time to get to Arizona without her knowing are real destionation".

"Ok were almost there just around this turn here".We made the turn and walked a little more till we came to the building that said rental cars on it.Kody walked up the drive way me following behinde.I waited outside while he went into the building to get us a car.

                                                                                      Kodys pov

I was really confused about the whole Jack thing and I was planning on getting some answers as to what exacly he was and why he never told me about it.I also wanted to kow why that other wolf was after him to begin with.I walked up to the man at the desk."Hey I would like to rent a car for a few hours I will have my mom bring it back to you later on today"."How old are you"?"I'm 18" jeez you would think that he could tell that I was old enough, then again maybe not now a days."Can I see your licens please".I pulled out my licens and handed it to the man."Ok kid here is the keys to that jeep right over there the payment will be 40 dollars a day but sense your bringing it back in a few hours it will only be 20 dollars".I handed him the money and walked back out to were Jack was standing.

                                                                                       Jack pov

The door opend and Kody came out."Are we all set I asked we need to hurry before he catches my scent and finds us"."Yea were ready to go come on we are taken this jeep over here".I got into the passenger seat and bulckled up. "Ok lets get out of here quickly" I said starting to panick a bit now, I have no idea if that wolf is still knocked out or not but i'm leaning tords not we recover pretty quickly.Kody pulled out of the parking spot and we were off to the air port.The only thing keeping seth from finding out about this is because i'm trying to keep my panick down,if he knew what happend and I diden't tell him i'm sure he would be pissed.Not only because i'm putting myself in more danger because i'm not telling him but also because I promised that I would tell him if any danger was to come my way and here I was doing the exact opposit.

My cell phone rang and I picked  it up already knowing who it was because I was in a bit of  panick."Hey babe" I said trying to calm down and act normal when everything was the total opposite."Are you ok"? I can feel your panick through are bond."Yea i'm ok I just almost fell out of a tree". I slapped my forehead  with my hand Kody gave me a weird look but diden't say anything.now why the hell did I say that he was going to be furious with me i'm suppose to be taken it easy."WHAT why the hell were in a tree" he yelled.I knew he was going to be mad at me."Me and my friends wanted to get a better veiw of the park so we climed up a tree no big deal" I said."Babe your suppose to be taken it easy you know what the doctor said".

"I know and i'm sorry"."Promise me you will taken easy from now on"."I promise" I said crossing my fingures behinde my back knowing already that I wasen't going to be able to keep that promise because of the situation i'm in."Good" he said."By the way school is still in how are you on your phone there not alound in school" I said."I snuck outside I took the back door of the school theres no camras on that part of the school yet because they don't work right now, so I just steped out for a moment to call you"."Oh" I said."I better get to class babe I love you and no more doing risky things please I will see you later". "love you two" I said before hanging up and that was all I said knowing that I won't be seeing him later.

The rest of the ride was quiet.It wasen't until we were ten minutes away from the air port that Kody asked about the subject that I was hopping he would not bring up."So what exacly are you and why is that other wolf after you"?I sighed "Kody you have to promise me you wont tell noone about this ok, I mean it this is strictly between me and you  noone else"."Yea ok I got it"."I'm a werewolf and that other wolf that was after me was working with a rogue wolf well actually a rogue pack".

"Ok back it up what is a rogue wolf"?"A rogue wolf is a wolf who is by itself eaither because it was banished from it's pack or because it just went off and left his/her pack by there own choice"."Ok and this wolf was working with a rogue"?"Yes but in this case it was a rogue pack a rouge pack is a pack of rogue wolf who actually go around looking for other wolfs who were eaither like I said banished from there pack or diden't want to be in there old one"."Then they join together making there own pack but rogue packs are alot more dangrus then any other wolf pack they have no regard for the rules and they will go around killing other wolf packs just for the joy of killing or because they want somthing that the pack has that they want".

"So i'm guessing you guys don't need the full moon to change"?I chuckled "no thats just a myth we can change when ever you want to are first change happens when we are sixteen and man is it painful"."Do you know  who the guy is thats after you now"?"No just that he's working with the rogue pack".I sighed "we will talk more about this tomorrow because right now i'm tired".Kody noded "I will wake you up in four hours when  we get to the air port"."Ok" I mumbled my eyes already closing and before I knew it I was asleep.

"Jack, Jack" I woke up to someone shaking my shoulder."Were here"."Wow that was quick" I said rubbing my eyes."Did you call your mom"?"Yup already done lets go are plane will be leaving in ten minutes".We got out of the car and I went to get are tickets when Kody went to the bathroom."Two tickets to arizona please" I said to the lady behinde the desk."Here you go that will be 2 hunderd dollars".I handed her the money and grabbed are tickets and went over to sit on the chairs and wait for Kody.I'm so glad that Kody brought like Seven hundred dollars with him even though I told him not to but he said it wasen't a problem because hes rich.So am I well i'm not but my mate parents are which makes him rich because his parents give him everything he wants, which in turn he gives me everything I want I could of asked for money for the trip today but I diden't I just took some money out of my piggy bank that I had at home.

Kody came back and we walked over to the line that was growing longer to abord are plane we waited in line for five minutes and then the line was moving to get onto the plane.Once we were on the plane the flight intendent came aound with a snack cart I declined on everything I wasen't really hungry.But Kody bought two chocolat chip cookies and a Brownie.After a while I started to feel sleepy again even though I slept for four hours in the car.It could be just from the stress of the day and thats why i'm so tired.I tapped Kody on the shoulder "Kody I said wake me up when we get to Arizona" it was 4 hour flight so we would not get there till around 12:45 tonight.I sighed and closed my eyes and it diden't take long till I was in dream land.

When we got off the plane Kody called a hotel that he knows about and got us a room for a few days he was having his mother put more money in the bank for him.He told her it was for disney world.We walked down the road till we seen a taxie and Kody waved it down we jumped in telling him where we wanted to go and we were off.half in hour later we were at the Treasury hotel.kody paid the taxie man and then we walked into the hotel, the lobby was beautiful it had a shadalear high up on the sealing the walls were  a dark blue there was a coush in the middle of the lobby with a tv hanging on the wall.this place has got to be really expansive its really high class.Kody came back over to me after he got are room key and we went up to are room we were on the third floor.

Once we got to are room I went into the bathroom to take a shower I washed my hair and my body and got out qiuckly not wanting to use up all the hot water incase Kody wants to get in after me.I thew back on my clothes because we diden't have nothing else to wear.I walked out of the bathroom feeling clean exept for my clothes."Kody we have to go shopping for some clothes tomorrow because i'm not wearing the same thing everyday till we get rid of this guy"."I agree we will go shopping tomorrow".I crawled into bed and turned on the tv Kody went to take a shower.I settaled on watching the fairly odd parents.Yes I like them but not as much as spongebob if you got a problem with that screw you.I watched that till Kody came out with his hair dripping wet and the same clothes that he was wearing before. He climed into his bed that was on the other side of the room.

I handed the remote over to him and he fliped through the channals lazly.we watched tv for a while till we fell asleep.

ALRIGHT chapter 20 is done :) im so happy i got done with chapter 20 im sorry if its boring it's just one of those chapters were it has to happen before the next thing can happen but anyway i hope you like it and i hope you guys comment,vote and fan me this is longer chapter for you guys because i diden't get on yesterday i wanted to but i did not feel good so i couldent im SO SORRY about that but anyways keep on reading please your votes,comments and faning me makes me wanting to keep wrighting so please VOTE,COMMENT and FAN i will try and do another chapter tomorrow but wont be till late its my brothers birthday party.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 1.4K 27
Greg hates his life but can’t do anything about it. One night a guest stays in the hotel he works in and catches his eye. He could finally have the c...
6.3K 95 23
27 year old YouTuber Chris Dixon, known online by his fanbase as ChrisMD has recently come out of a 4.5 year relationship with his ex-girlfriend. Whi...
70.4K 3.6K 84
After losing his mom in a mysterious way, Elia moves to another city to live with his grandparents. His life at school still is the same as the one b...
9.7K 614 23
Ethan Dolan has been a vampire for many centuries, as well a vampire prince. His mother and father also his younger sister have been crawling up his...