chapter 22

Seth pov

Anne and her brother led us to there old pack and took us half hour in wolf form to get from are pack house to Annes and her brother old one."This way" Anne said."Ok the back door is this way we can go through there"- she was cut of by a voice calling a pack meeting.

"CRAP Annes brother said they all gather in the kitchen for pack meetings"."Lets go through the basment we can hear everything they say from down there" Anne wisperd.We all followed her to the door that lead to the basment just as we opend the door she qiuckly shut it.Wait Anne said panicked."Whats wrong"?"We all need to conceal are scent because if we don't they will scent us"."How" I asked."Roll around in the mudd there is a mudd over there in that hole from the last rain fall".

We all headed over to the hole and rolled around in it we were ready in two minutes we walked back to the door and Anne opend it we all stepped in quitely.We were all able to hear what there saying."So what do we do" somone asked from above."Well we will have to keep looking when did you find him"?"About a week ago" the same voice replied.I growled lowly knowing they were talking about Jack."SHH son quiet" my dad said."You have no idea were he went"?"No alpha I lost his scent at the air port"."Ok so that gives us a clue that hes no where around here".My heart fell, were the hell was my mate?

"We will keep looking" The alpha said to his pack."So if he wasen't here were the hell is he and why did he leave"."Come on before we get cought" Anne wisperd lowly.We snuck out the same door we came into and then we ran into the woods again.

                                                                      Jacks pov

The alarm clock woke me up the next morning I hit with the palm of my hand untill it shut up.I sat up and glared at the damn thing."HOW DARE YOU WAKE ME UP" I yelled at it.Kody jumped so high out of the bed he some how landed on the floor.He glared up at me and playfully tackled me to the floor."Hey, hey now" I said laughing.He just glared at me playfully he started to tickle me and I could not stop laughing."Ok, ok I said you win stop" I said through the laughter."Good boy that auto teach you yell and scare me out of bed"."But its not my fault I said pouting the stupid alarm colck woke me up"."It's suppose to" Kody said.I gasped and placed my hand over my heart dramaticly."How can you say such a thing you agree with the alarm clock that I should be up this early in the morning"?"Yes, yes I do" he said smugly."Fine I said pouting your not my friend no more" I said jokingly.

"Well we have to get up for work we need the money"."Fine your my friend again" I said smiling then ran over to the closet thats in the room and pulled out a pair of skinny jeans that I bought a few days ago along with a purple shirt that I also happen to bye the same day.I ran to the bathroom to get changed.After I was done changing into my day time clothes I went out of the bathroom to see Kody already dressed."Ready" he asked.I noded "lets go" I said.

                                                                            Jacks adoptive fathers pov

we were sitting in a big house listening to the wolfs say what might of happend to are son and what has been going on for the last few days.I closed my eyes trying to think of where he could of went after hearing the story that he ran off and that hes still alive I have been thinking of where he could have possably gone.He would not have gone anywere cold thats for sure if I know my son he would go to some place really hot.He would not go to florda though because he dosent like tornandoes.Then a memory hit me. Me and Jack sitting outside on a hot sunny day."Dad he had said if I was to move away from here I would go to Arizona" I gasped and stood up."Babe whats wrong" my wife asked."I know where are son is" I said.