So What If I'm A Bad Girl?

By _xxsabrina

I'm a bad bitch, so what? Who gives? Sure enough I'm a bad-ass. Everyone knows who I am ever since freshmen... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 ( Part 2 )
Chapter 4 ( Part 1 )
Chapter 4 ( Part 2 )
Chapter 5

Chapter 3 ( Part 1 )

88 8 0
By _xxsabrina

"Yes." Was all Pierce said.

********

I hate surprises.

After coming home from the park with Pierce everything seem to go downfall. Well everything seem to go worse than usual.

When I got home my house was a wreck! Everything everywhere like a tornado came through.

I have a feeling I know what happened. I groaned at how everything always have to go wrong when something good happens.

I saw a faint light coming from the T.V. I heard a frail voice, "Kammy? Is that you?" I sprinted to the living to find my mom on the floor between the coffee table and couch.

My hypothesis is right.

It's one of those nights.

I have a feeling the next day I won't see light.

But sooner or later things will be bright.

Come, mom. You're sleeping in my room tonight.

I didn't realized that I said that out loud but my mom started crying even more than she already is and said, "Okay." She got up on her feet and I quickly walked over to her and tried to balance her on me.

"Oh, what do I do? What do I do?" My mom kept murmuring to herself that. I ushered her to my room. It's pretty organized after all the redecorating I've done. I left my mom on my bed and made sure she was okay.

I decided to check on my siblings. I went to my sister's first, knowing something could've happened to her.

I walked in to see her cuddling herself in the corner n her bed. I walked over to her bed and sat down. She didn't even bother to look up. "Tell me what he did." I said, patting her hair.

"T-th-the usual." Of course. "Come in my room and sleep with mom tonight." Without another word she grabbed her pillows and blanket and followed me to my room.

I opened the door and saw my mom sit right up. "Mom, relax. It's just us." I can visibly see her relax and she went over to my sister, Meghan and ushered her to the bed. They both went into slumber.

I know it won't help.

I walked out to my brother's room. I found him by the window- his usual spot. "Hey.. do you want to join us?" I asked as I walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

He jumped and hissed. Only one reason why- he got hit. "Oh, uhm, yea, if you don't mind."

"Never do, little man." He smiled slightly. He gathered his things and went to my room. I didn't bother to follow.

I wonder if my dad is home. I checked my parent's room and he wasn't there. I checked the garage and there wasn't his truck in the usual spot. Probably out drinking.

I locked the back and front door, knowing very well that my dad doesn't have his keys with him. He'll have to come back in the morning when I'm ready.

I went back to the living room to clean up a bit. I switched off the lights after I examined the living room.

I didn't notice this before but the family picture is in the fireplace.

*******

A/N : I know, very short. I'll make it up to you guys later but right now is just not the time, sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 62.1K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

179K 4.1K 18
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
101K 3.1K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
736K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!