Otherworldly Experience [Book...

By chiskey56

The son of Poseidon is done staying in his kingdom surrounded by the same things every day. Hale persuades hi... More

Otherworldly Experience [BoyxBoy]
**Chapter 1**
**Chapter 2**
**Chapter 3**
**Chapter 4**
**Chapter 5**
**Chapter 6**
**Chapter 7**
**Chapter 8**
**Chapter 9**
**Chapter 10**
**Chapter 12**
Chapter 13
**Chapter 14**
**Chapter 15**
**Chapter 16**
**Chapter 17**
**Chapter 18**
**Chapter 19**
**Chapter 20**
**Chapter 21**
**Chapter 22**
**Chapter 23**
**Chapter 24-The End.**

**Chapter 11**

16.6K 687 25
By chiskey56

Kai's POV

He was standing in the backyard looking over the ocean, like he was thinking about something. He was so deep in thought that he didn't even move when I wrapped my arms around him, he just stood there. I liked it though; it was just the two of us, standing here in the silence.

"Kai..."

"Yeah Hale?"

"There's more that I have to tell you about my life...and about where I'm from."

"Okay. That’s cool. I want to know everything about you."

"I wanted to wait til tomorrow to tell you because it's a lot to handle..."

"I think that I can handle anything you throw my way, so it's okay you can tell me whatever it is."

"Okay well you remember when I told you that I was supposed to get married to this girl back home?"

"Yeah...."

"Well that's all true but the real reason behind it is quite different. How do I start this?"

"Just tell me Hale, I can take it..."

"Well let me start with where I'm from. The place that I grew up in and where I've lived all my life is close to Greece however its-"

"KAIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!"

Hale spun us around just in time to see Edoni, running towards us getting ready to tackle me to the ground. He moved the both of us out of the way just in time as she fell to the ground.

"Owww...you bastard..." she managed to get back on her feet pretty quickly and scowled at Hale.

"You were about to attack my boyfriend..."

"Well you're boyfriend just so happens to be my brother, so I think that I have more authority over his well-being."

"He won't have a well-being if you smother him to death!"

"Children. Children. I think it's about time to calm down now." Albion stepped in between Hale and Edoni right as she was about to tear him to shreds. It would have been cute that they were fighting over me but they weren't. They were fighting over who has more right to look after me and keep me safe. I guess that's better than nothing.

"Hello Kai, how have you been?"

A blush spread across my face since I was now remembering the last time I actually saw Albion which was the night Hale had told everyone to clear out so that he could ravish my body. Mmmmm....good times.

"I've been...good." I looked over at Hale and smiled genuinely. I was happy to be with him and I knew that whatever he had to tell me it wouldn't change how I felt about him. He was one of a kind and there was no one I'd rather spend my time with besides him.

Albion spun around to face Hale and Edoni who were now ready to actually fight. He grabbed Edoni's arm and she instantly calmed down. This was totally weird considering the fact that I’ve known her all my life and the one thing I know she has never done is back down from a fight.

"Edoni are you okay?"

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?" She wrapped both of her arms tightly around the arm that was holding her and snuggled herself into Albion's shoulder. Weird...

"Well we'll be over there...sitting and enjoying the non-violent atmosphere. If you need anything just come get us." Albion walked away with Edoni giggling about something he had said. I've never actually seen her giggle like a little schoolgirl either...weird.

"Did you notice anything strange about Edoni?" I turned to face Hale. He was looking over at the two of them. He looked rather deep in thought.

"Huh? Did you say something?"

Yup typical..."Don't worry about it, it's nothing...really."

"Oh...okay, well do you want me to finish telling you about my life?"

"Of course I do...that would be great!"

"Well what I was saying earlier was that-"

"HALE!"

Really? This is the second time that someone has interrupted us. I need to know what he's going to tell me! We spun around to see who was calling him and we came face to face with Albion.

"Umm...Adrianno called and he wants you to cook something. He said that Bastian said you had volunteered to do so..."

He turned slightly so that he could see me and he narrowed his eyes slightly at me. I shrugged my shoulders at him. It was his house so he had to do something. I wasn't going to let him slack off and let everyone else do things for him.

"Yeah...someone volunteered me to do it..."

"Love you too babe..." I leaned up and placed a kiss on his cheek before walking away from him to go talk to Edoni. I wanted to know what he had to tell me but I guess it could wait til later.

**************************************************************************************************

Hale's POV

I grabbed Albion's arm just as he was turning away from me to head back to where Edoni was sitting. He turned back to face me with a puzzled look on his face.

"Albion. I'm going to tell him the truth about everything. About all of us and about home."

Albion stood there with a blank expression on his face for what felt like forever. He then came closer to me and wrapped his arms around me in a hug, which surprised the hell out of me. I was so shocked that Albion was actually the one to hug me first. Usually I'd have to order him to hug me back or something. It was actually kind of weird.

"Ummm...Albion, are you okay?"

"I'm fine Hale." He responded without even loosening his grip on me for a second.

"So why exactly are you hugging me?" He pulled away from me but still held on to my shoulders as he stared me dead in the face.

"I'm proud of you, that's why."

"Proud of what?"

"Proud of the fact that you want to tell Kai everything, this means that not only are you growing up but I think you’re in love."

It was true. I loved Kai to no end, he was my everything and I would be nothing without him now. I knew that Albion was right I had grown up and matured since I've met Kai. I don't play around with chicks anymore and I've only been with Kai since I've met him. Usually by now I would have been juggling four different women at once but now I don't even want to look at another person besides him.

"I guess you're right."

"I know I'm right. When have you ever known me to be wrong?" Without missing a beat I reminded him of the time he thought it would be a good idea to sneak into Thanatos's home and harass him.

"That night you convinced me to sneak into the Underworld. You said that Cerberus wouldn't attack us as long as we had something for it to eat."

"How was I supposed to know that the dog could eat THAT much food?"

"He's a three headed dog...why wouldn't he eat that much food?"

"Whatever I'm not arguing with you about that because it doesn't even count..."

"Of course it counts...it can't NOT count." Albion didn't even respond to me he simply walked away forcing me to follow behind him to get him to admit for once that he was wrong.

"Just admit it and I'll leave you alone...come on. Admit it. You know it’s true..."

"Hale you can stop right now. You know that I won't admit to anything and I'm immune to your annoyingness so go away."

Damn...that's true. I've been annoying him for years he would surely have become immune during all that time. Time to come up with something new and truly annoying. He won't see it coming. MUAH HAHHAHAHAHHA!

"Is there any reason you're laughing maniacally behind me like that?"

"Nope no reason at all."

I left him there with Edoni and Kai and went back inside the house to fix something remotely edible. I don't know why they decided that I would be good at cooking food. Bythos should know that I've never actually been in a kitchen before besides going down there to complain about my food being too cold or something. That's why he probably did it; he probably thought that I would be forced into actually cooking something for once.

Well he was wrong...and he will pay the price!

"You should really know better Bythos..."

"Who's Bythos?"

I spun around only to find Kai standing there looking at me questioningly. I hadn't meant for him to hear that but now that he did maybe it's the perfect way to start my explanation.

"Well...that's actually Bastian's real name."

"What do you mean by real name? Is he in hiding or something? And what kind of name is Bythos? It sounds awfully weird."

"It's Greek, it's very old Greek and no he is not in hiding, I asked him to change his name because it is so different I was afraid that it would cause people to ask to many questions."

"Is Adrianno's name Adrianno?"

"No."

"So what's his name?"

"Aphros."

He stood there for a moment thoughtfully looking at me.

"Yeah that would definitely cause people to ask questions. If two really hot guys come waltzing into town with weird names I would ask questions myself."

"You think they're hot?"

The corners of his mouth turned up as he stared back at me.

"Yes I think they're hot...BUT I think that you're extremely..." he stepped closer to me, "...extremely..." he moved closer so that he was standing only a couple of inches away, " yummy." with that he leaned forward as if he was about to kiss me. Instead he bent his head to the side and ran his tongue from the base of my chin all the way up the side of my face.

Instinctively I wrapped my arm around his waist pulling him even closer to me. I ground my hips into his own causing him to groan at the intense filling.

"I would advise you to not do that again, unless of course you want stay up in the room with me for the rest of the day."

He tried to pull away from me but I held him tightly to me while leaning forward to press my lips against his. My tongue ran across his bottom lip asking permission to his mouth so that I could enjoy his taste. Being stubborn he pressed his lips tightly together not granting me the access that I sought. I moved both my hands to his ass and squeezed it harshly as I ground my hard on into his. His mouth opened up, releasing a moan of pleasure and I took that as my opportunity.

My tongue slipped in past his lips and began to roam around. I loved kissing Kai; he seemed so innocent when we kissed. Almost like he was nervous that he was doing something wrong. Which he wasn't. He is, for lack of a better word, awesome. We pulled apart as he nuzzled his head into my chest. I tightened my grip on him and he let out a soft giggle.

"You liked that babe?"

"Of course I do...I love everything about you." O loved him more than anything but I didn't know how to tell him. Well I guess he'll figure it out soon enough.

 ***********************************************************

Okay so it's almost 4 in the morning here and I am officially tired...sorry if there are a few mistakes. I'll check over it tomorrow so don't worry. Good NITE!!!

Comment& Vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

901 56 4
Hob Gadling was affected by the sleepy sickness. He hasn't slept for over a century and is looking for someone to blame. One night, when he is finall...
293K 14.1K 62
Bible Wichapas is left with no option but to marry Build Jakapan, his parents' choice. Destined with a stranger who took his freedom out, Bible rebel...
308 1 27
Prophesied at birth that she would defeat Poseidon's last remaining enemy once she reached the age of eighteen, Amarédasse has been kept virtually a...
574 24 13
Felix agrees to marry THE prince in a far away land in Azurethra kingdom to save his people. But what happens if he actually falls in love with that...