CLASS TRIP_KHR Fanfiction

By KoMiyuRen

What's more fun than having a trip with your dearest one? Vongola Decimo, Sawada Tsunayoshi and his family a... More

Disappointment...
Prologue
Chapter 01: We're Going To Italy?!
Chapter 02: Another Problem
Chapter 03: The God Of Fate, Bazooka-Sama
Chapter 04: Reborn's Plan of Surprise
Chapter 05: ...lonely?
Chapter 06: The Guardians
Chapter 07: The Day for The Trip
Chapter 08: We Are Off to Italy
Chapter 09: The Beginning of Trouble
Chapter 10: The Sudden Fight
Chapter 11: Midnight Test of Courage
Chapter 12: The Cursed Shrine
Chapter 13: The Stolen $3 Million Watch
Chapter 14: Mistakes and Solution
Chapter 15: Hot Spring Bath in Wreck?!
Special #1: A Hero Before A Boss

Hiatus for a while

251 6 4
By KoMiyuRen

Hi, all my readers.

I have a big news to tell today.

No, I'm not going to unpublish this story... I'm not changing it either...

Just...just an annoying stuff that most author have. But I have decided.

I will be on hiatus for a month, which mean, this story is going on hiatus.

Yeah, a month. I know it's annoying, but I have an important exam in the early October and I need to prepare for it.

It's a student life struggle, can't avoid it.

You might see me comment or adding stuffs and maybe vote for story during the time, but I only have little times to write.

Starting for today, this will be my last update until I am released from exam. We've got bucket to roll at those free time.

So, please don't be upset because I am also upset to write this for you. Maybe after a month passed by, you will expect a lot of chapters update?

Okay. I'll be going now. Thanks for reading this story, adding this into your reading list and voting! Ops, your comments too.

Bye bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 5.5K 14
SUMMARY: After Reborn informs that Tsuna and his classmate gonna go on a trip to Italy, they roar in happiness, thinking of the rare chance to travel...
46.7K 1.2K 7
~This story is the sequel to my previous story: Katekyo Hitman Reborn Class Trip to ITALY!!~ After the Class Trip,Junior Highschool Class 1-A stay st...
27.1K 1.3K 10
Sawada Tsunayoshi had died, and his Family is left crushed and devasted by the loss of their sky. Regret is a fickle thing, and Tsuna is trapped, una...
202K 4.9K 23
The story takes place three years after the Curse of the Rainbow Arc. Tsuna finally agreed to be the Vongola Decimo. He and his Guardians are now in...