Basicallyido407-I Didnt Think...

Par The_evilpinkcreeper

After Marcel(basicallyidowrk) and Scotty(407/fourzer0seven)'s last altercation, marcel wakes up randomly one... Plus

Curiousity Rising
A Self Confrontation
Protective, Much?
Holy Sh- Scotty! The Baby!
Baby.ex Needs Updates
Tears
So, What's the Plan
A Third Book?
Silence and Love
The Truth Behind the Absence
A/N - This Has HOW Many Reads?!?!
Catching Up PT.1
A/N-Some Info Y'all Probably Don't Care about
A/N Some Info Ya'll Probably Don't Care about PT. 2

Doc, Is That Even Possible?

1K 16 27
Par The_evilpinkcreeper

-Marcel (basicallyidowrk) POV-

A couple weeks after scotty left I woke up and felt sick. I was just gonna lay back down and ignore it, but before I could even attempt to do that, my body jerked up, and without thinking I ran to the bathroom and began to throw up. I figured it wasn't anything big and just went back to bed.

I kept getting sick every day for the rest of the week.  It worried me and I decided to go to the hospital, in fear of having like a serious medical condition or something else like that.

When I finally got the hospital I was immediately given a 20 question over why I'm here and what symptoms I
had. The last thing they asked me for was a urine sample, which I happily gave them.

I waited for an hour and then the doctor finally came back holding a folder.

"OK sir, we got the results of your urine sample. " the female doctor said slowly opening the folder and reading the paper inside it.

"And? " I asked extremely nervously.

"Uh, this can't be right. " I hear the doctor mummble under her breath.

"What did you say your name was sir? "

"Uh, Marcel. " I said shyly.

"And you are a male, right"

"Unless females have dicks yes. "

"Well, um, there is no, easy way to say this. But, according to this chart, you appear to be.... Pregnant? "

"Pregnant? I'm a dude! Doc, is that even possible? "

"Apparently it is! And you prove that. I don't really no what to say, um, congrats! "

"Well, if I'm pregnant, how far along am I? " the doc looked over her papers ensuring she read everything right.

"About a month. " she answers happy for me. After she said that I started to smile

"Thanks doc, that's all I wanted to know. Am I allowed to leave? "

"Yes sir, have a good rest of your evening, and congrats on your baby! "  I got up , giving her a smile as I walked out.

So many thought we're running through my head, I was happy, nervous, excited, and worried, all because I didn't know how to tell Scotty, nor did I know how he'd react if I told him.

The first thing I did when I got home was put my keys away, and sit on the couch, where me and Scotty first, "hung out".

-Enter Flashback (Smut Warning)-

I kept on doing it till he came in my mouth and down my throat.  Some got on my lips and cheeks as he pulled out of my mouth while he was still cumming. I swallowed all of it and licked up the stuff on on my face.

He moved down and sat in between my legs. He delecatly pried my legs apart.

"You ready? "

"Yes. "

"You sure? "

"JUST PUT IT IN ALREADY!! "

With that he slammed into me. My hole was tight and untouched. I whimpered in pain, so he paused and rubbed my chest. I was breathing heavily.

"You good? " he asked fearing he hurt me. I didn't say anything I just nodded slowly, wrapped my legs around his waist, and started makeing him thrust using my own power. He started thrusting himself and my initial whimper of pain turned into a loud chain of moans and begs. I eventually reached up, grabbed his hand, and pulled him down into a kiss. He moved further up, going even deeper, causing me to scream.

"OH, SCOTTY! SCOTTY! SCOTTY! RIGHT THERE, KEEP DOING THAT! AHH! AHH! AHH! "  He hit my prostate, and everytime I said, "ahh", my voice got higher. He started giving him a hand job as we continued to kiss. I screamed again.

"SCOTTY, IM GONNA, IM GONNA, IM GONNA.. BRR OHHH AHHHHHH!"

With that I came everywhere.

-flashback ends-

I started to smile, every time I think about Scotty it puts a smile on my face. I just can't help myself, I just love him so much. My smile faded a little as I realized I had no idea how I was going to tell him.

I started to try and think of a creative way of telling him, bit was interrupted by my phone ringing. I was getting a call by Scotty, I wonder what he wanted. I picked up the phone happily.

"Hey honey! "

"Honey? You've never called me that before, but I like it. Hey.... Honey. "

"Umm, you called? "

"Oh, yeah. I'm sorry to be kind of outta the the blue with this question, but, are you alone? "

"Unless someone is here, but they're just hiding, I'm alone. Why? "

"I was just wondering if you wouldn't mind if I stayed at your place for a bit? "

"It depends, how long is, a bit in your mind? "

"A couple Months. "

"A couple months! Are you crazy! No you can't stay for a couple months. "

"Oh, I'm sorry I guess I'll ask someone else-"

"No I'm only joking, why would I say no to my own boyfriend? Of fucking course you can stay. "

"Oh thank God, I thought you we're being serious, and was mad at me for some reason. Thanks so much, I'll be over soon! Love you! "

"Love you too! Goodbye my love!"

"Goodbye!"

After we hung up I panicked slightly and couldnt stop thinking about how i was going to tell him. I cant just be like, "hey scotty, your so good at fucking, you manage to  another male, me, pregnant with your child! " the second he comes through the door.

I quickly calmed my self and started thinking happy thoughts. I though about the fact that I was going to get to see Scotty after a month, and I was gonna get to see him every day for a couple months. My happy thoughts stopped when I remembered, a couple months, I'm already about a month into this pregnancy, so my stomach would resemble the pregnancy, and there will be no hiding it.

I cleared my mind so I wouldnt seem weird when Scotty showed up. Or correction, so I wouldn't seem weirder than normal. After my mind was fully cleared, I immediately calmed down. I took a deep breath, and finally put my phone down. Why I was still holding it I don't know. I grabbed the blanket and pulled it over me. I sat there playing on my phone and jumped a bit when I heard a door open. I stood up and walked towards the door.

"MARCEL, IM H-" I interrupted his classic greeting with a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I kissed him.

"I missed you. " I cooed into his ear as I took my hand off his neck and sat back down on the couch. He went upstairs to do what I assume was to put his stuff in my room where he'll be sleeping. He came back down empty handed, he instantly looked in my direction when he got into the living room.

"It's only been a couple weeks and you already missed me. " he said as he sat down next to me. I blushed as his presents made me nervous and happy. I was happy to see him, but I was nervous because I didn't want him to react sourly to being a dad to my child. Whenever I tell him, I hope he is as happy as I was when I first learned. Knowing Scotty, he'll probably react the same as I did, being confused, then becoming happy and excited.

"So, you do anything today, honey, or did you just do what you usually do when not making a video? "

"Not really, all I did was what I'm doing now. "

"Really, is that all you did all day? "I wondered if I should tell him right now.

"Actually I went to the hospital today as well..." Scotty looked concerned

"Really, what was wrong? Are you OK? You need the survey? " I giggle at his last question.

~it's just Scotty go ahead and tell him, he'll still love you.

"O-oh yeah. I... Was just. Getting a c-checkup? "

~damnit Marcel, just tell him to get it over with.

"Oh, thank God. I was worried for a sec. Glad your OK. "

~oh I'm am more than OK, I'd add another word if I was him. Are you gonna say it *clicking sound* or nah?

"Why am I so weird? " I said out loud

"What was that? "

"Oh, n-nothing, just talking to myself. Hey, do you think I watch too much YouTube? "

"Well, considering the fact that we are youtubers, and it is literally our jobs, I.. Don't think, too much, is the term you're looking for. " he smiled looking into my eyes. I smiled back as I leaned in and rested my head on his shoulders. I was tired after the day at the hospital and the stress over telling him. I didn't realize but it was already starting to get dark outside. I picked my phone up and looked at the time.

"Woah, it already 11:28pm! " I said as I set my phone down and yawned.

"You tired all ready, usually you'd be up until like 5 and only then even get the slightest bit tired. "

"It's probably... "

~'cause you're pregnant

"It's probably.. What? "

"Oh, I guess I'm so tired I'm falling asleep mid sent-" I started to fake snore, and hear him chuckle.

"Great now I'm gonna have to carry my sleeping lover upstairs, oh the humanity! " he did his best JR impression, causing me to smile.

He got off the couch, laid me down, picked me up, and carried me to our room. He walked up the stairs slowly trying not to shake me too much. He opened the door to our room while still holding me, then walked over to our bed and laid me down gently. He pulled the blankets out from under me cautiously, then put them over me. I felt him lay on the other side of me, facing my back. He wrapped his arm around me making me feel safe, even though there weren't any threats to worry about.

"Goodnight my sleeping beauty" he said as he started hovering over me, and kissed me. It was lengthly, passionate, and full of love.

"Goodnight my prince in shining armor. " I said smiling as I yawned and fell asleep in his arms. Suddenly I wasn't too worried about telling him about my pregnancy.

-To Be Continued-

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

156K 9.3K 45
Highschool is a living hell. At least that's Gerard's opinion because he can't pass the hallways without being shoved against lockers or called a "fa...
21.9K 978 37
Gerard works from 11 to 8 an Italian restaurant while sketching in the morning and afternoon when he can to sell his work. Frank works at his father...
218K 7.3K 50
Draft • unedited. • • • "And I do love it when a man is at the pointy end of my dagger." I push the blade in more, a sliver of skin parting as red...
7.5K 45 12
A few Harry Potter Boys X Reader Smuts. I'm straight but support LGBT+ Community, but these Smuts are straight as I have a better idea of what to wri...