So, What's the Plan

-Marcel POV-

I watched as Scott put Lil Marley in her crib and kissed her on the forehead.

"It's time people learn about you." I heard him whisper just loud enough for both of us to hear.

"Y'know, there's a lot to go over, and we don't have a script. You Sure we should do this video now?" I said as nervousness filled my body over the though of what the peoples' opinions may be.

"Well..." Scott said as he walked behind me and massaged my shoulders, "calm down first of all, look at our little one, if you give hate toward her you're  a souless serial killer. And also.......... I forgot what I was gonna say."

I chuckled with a smirk.

"I'm kinda not suprized that you forgot what you were gonna say after the souless serial killer quote."

"Oh don't worry, I just remembered what I was gonna say."

"Oh, great."

"Hey I say smart thing every once in a while."

"I ain't ever heard it."

"That is cause it  only happens every once in a while. Anyway, after you shake the nervousness outta you, or let me thrust it out" he winked and I blushed shaking my head, "I think that once the camera is on we should just start talking, tell our story in chronological order, there's me talking smart, and add small details once they come to our mind."

"I think that's a good Idea, but if we add small details while we're telling a serious story, it'll probably end up with me Goin so to simplify, we had EXTREMELY intense Gay sex, and boom, now we got a baby. Oh and Scott has an larger than average white-guy penis." Scott looked down at me with his lips quivering from trying to fight laughter.

"Uh, glad you think that." He said chuckling before bursting out into stomach clenching laughter, and me joining in.

"O- i- hahaha." Is all we could manage to say from laughing until we got a hold of ourselves.

"O-ok that was a good one. How about this, if one of say something stupid that is along the line of  SCOTT HAS A LARGER THAN AVERAGE WHITE GUY PENIS, we cut it out from the vid." He smirked but didn't laugh, cause we just got the giggles out of us.

"Ok, seems legit. Can I put that in the decription?"

"In your video you can."

"Ok. Oh are we going to do skit over you talking about like us getting together, and the rest of the story?"

"We can do some for how we met, or got together I should say, but when it come to you banging me..... well. We'll figure something out."

"I already got ideas." I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh really? Will we get age restricted for them?"

"Well-no, not nessasarily for what we show, maybe what images we might put in the peoples' heads."

"Ok, also I can tell already this video isn't gonna get made and published until the day after tomorrow's at earliest."

"Told you...." he cooed in my ear.

"I guess it's good that we at least have a plan, and we're not just like rambling to a camera."

"And the sad thing is that video would probably still be higher quality than most of the rest of our vids."

"True dat."

"Anyway let's get as much sleep as possible before the cute Lil Marley cuts that off."