A/N - This Has HOW Many Reads?!?!

-Cassi (The_evilpinkcreeper/my) POV-

I woke up at 6:00 am for school. Being your basic edgy middle schooler, I sat up, turned off the alarm on my phone, and started scrolling through my social medias.

I watched YouTube for 20 minutes before seeing a notification for Whattpad, "this author has added a chapter to...." or something like that is what it said.

I read the chapter to the story and out of curiosity decided to scroll through my stories and see how they were doing.

As I was looking through all the not suprizingly low numbers, I nearly shit myself out of excitement when one of my stories, "Basicallyido407- I Didn't Think it Was Possible", had a whopping 1.36k reads on it.

Stared at the number, blinked a couple times, stated st the number some more, then looked at the time.

6:57 AM

"SHIT!" I whisper yelled at myself, as the realization that my bus would be here any minute.

I grabbed all my shit for school, my jacket, my backpack, and my socks and shoes, then quickly said goodbye to my mom and dog, before quickly hustling out of the door.

I sprinted the 100m stretch from my house to my bus stop and was relieved to see my friend standing waiting for the bus. She took her ear bud out as I was tiredly walking over to where she was.

"Why did you run?" She asked.

"I didn't leave the house until 6:59." I said in one quick breath, like usual but more airy.

"We got transfered buses, this new one doesn't show till like 7:05."

"Oh... you right, hey, I needed the excersice anyway. I guess."

"I guess you're right."

"Yeah...... ugh, I went onto Whattpad today."

"Ok, and......"

"One of my stories had like, 2000 or so reads."

"Really?"

"Yeah, isn't that great?"

"Yeah. Good job."

"Thanks."

And just as I finished, our bus pulled in and we were taken to the hell known as school.

-To Be Continued-

"Alright!"-Vanoss Evan fong, so many fucking times.

So, like I somewhat say in the story, but not really. Thank you guys who took the time out of your day to read this lengthy, yet poorly written story. It is ever so apprechiated, oh, and I'm sorry for not uploading, I've been trying to do quality over quantity, and the quantity isn't very high quality, so I'm failing.

In school, we just did a big research project that I hopefully did good on. And we're out of school in like 3 more months, and the last are always the most congested. So I once again, partially cause I'm lazy but also cause of school, won't be very frequent about updates.

#oof any way...... yeah, glad you're enjoying, I guess.

-To Be Continued-