New Life: Justin Bieber: Sequ...

By BMcCann6

Justin and Jamie continue their journey in California as their love grows and they grow as people causing bum... More

New Life: Justin Bieber: Squeal to In Love With My Best Friend - Chapter 1
Chapter 2 - Miami
Chapter 3 - If You Didn't Believe
Chapter 4 - Childish Behavior
Chapter 5 - Valentines Day
Chapter 6 - Let Me Live
Chapter 7 - I Need Time To Slow Down
Chapter 8 - His Eyes Are Dangerous
Chapter 9 - She Deserves Better
Chapter 11 - Articles
Chapter 12 - Hold Tight
Chapter 13 - Roller Coaster
Chapter 14 - Goodbye Part One
Chapter 15 - Goodbye Part Two
Chapter 16 - I Just Don't Care Anymore
Chapter 17 - I'm Not Okay
Chapter 18 - Haunting Me
Chapter 19 - VidCon
Chapter 20 - Memories
Chapter 21 - Journals
Chapter 22 - Nothing Like Us
Chapter 23 - We're Happy Again
Chapter 24 - So Many Memories
Chapter 25 - Blonde
Chapter 26 - New Years
Chapter 27 - Jamies Journal
Chapter 28 - Vacation?
Chapter 29 - I Love You

Chapter 10 - I'm Sorry

1.4K 20 1
By BMcCann6

Madison: girl... can u talk rn????
Madison: it's important

Me: yeah whats up

Madison: wyd? where r u

Me: im at home alone why?

Madison: r u and justin still broken up

Me: yes i still haven't talked to him since he left the house yesterday
Me: i pretended to be sleeping before he left this morning for the studio
Me: again why?
Me: ur worrying me

Madison: someone posted a picture of him out last night and I thought u should see it before u talk to him

Me: okay let me see it

Madison:

_______

I just stared at the picture in shock. So this is what he does when we break up? Or if we are fighting? I know that photo was taken last night because that's what he was wearing before he left.

It's clear that girls hand was on the back of his neck then there's another girl next to him. I don't want to jump to conclusions, but I had a bad gut feeling all night. I couldn't sleep. Plus I'm not stupid. We broke up the other day and he was seen with a bunch of girls. Anyone can figure out what happened.

I shook my head and put my phone into my pocket. I don't want to be here for whenever he gets home. Which should be soon. I'll go hang with Madison or Kian and Jc. I don't know, but I know I don't want to see or talk to Justin right now.

I sat up from the couch and slid on my slides that are by the back door. I'm not even changing. I ran up the stairs and grabbed my wallet before running back down. As I got to the bottom of the stairs, I heard the garage door shut. Fuck.

"Hey" I heard Justin's voice. I looked over quickly and saw him alone. I just looked away and shook my head. "Can we talk?" He asked me.

"No" I said and tried to walk past him, but he blocked me.

"Please" he begged me. I looked into his eyes and I just wanted to give in. "I'm sorry for all the issues I've caused. I'm sorry for trying to hide things from you. I'm sorry for being a dick about it too" he started to say and I slowly nodded.

"Honestly I would have forgave you already and we could have been fine" I told him and he looked at me confused. "But after leaving me yesterday you decided to go party with some girls, so I don't really care if you're sorry or not" I told him and his face dropped.

"I was with the guys-" I cut him off.

"Bullshit" I said as I pulled out my phone. I quickly showed him the picture and he looked guilty. "Why try to lie to me? Again?" I asked as I put my phone back in my pocket. He sighed loudly and shook his head.

"Those girls were with the guys. I had no part-" again I cut him off.

"Don't lie to me, Justin!" I said loudly. I took a deep breath. "I think I deserve the truth-" he cut me off.

"I didn't want you to think something happened" he told me and I laughed.

"So lying about it makes it seem less sketchy?" I asked him and he just stared back at me in defeat.

"Nothing happened" he said and I shook my head again.

"All you do is lie now so how do I know if I can believe that?"

"That's not true" He said stepping closer to me. "I lied a few times and I apologized for it. I know I was wrong" he told me.

"Okay so then tell me, did something happen with those girls last night?" I asked and he just stared back at me with a little guilt in his eyes. So there's my answer. I slowly nodded. "Wow" I mumbled as I crossed my arms.

"We danced" he said slowly like he didn't want to be telling me this. "And maybe kissed a little. I-I was so drunk-"

"Just stop talking" I said and turned away to walk away from him, but he grabbed my hand.

"Babe-" I cut him off again.

"No." I snapped as I turned to him again and pulled my hand away from his. "You don't get to call me babe. We broke up and one of the first thing you do is go hook up with another girl." I said shaking my head then went to turn away, but he grabbed my hand again. "Stop!" I yelled at him and he wouldn't let go of my hand as I tried to pull it away. "Did you have sex with her?"

"No" he said quickly shaking his head. "We just hooked up. I'm sorry" he pleaded.

"You still did it though" I said and he let go of my hand. I turned around again and finally quickly walked out of the front door. I started to cry as I got outside. I walked to my car so fast and instantly got in it. I covered my face as I continued to cry.

I get we are now broken up, but that's really the first thing he did? Then he comes home and tries to make things right between us when the night before his lips were on another girls lips? No that's not right.

I grabbed my phone back out of my pocket and called Madison.

"Hey girl. Are you okay?" She instantly answered.

"Hi not really. Are you home or anywhere near my house?" I asked her.

"No I'm sorry. I'm on my way to an interview" she told me.

"Oh okay. That's cool. Let me know how that goes" I said back to her as I started my car. I need to just act like I'm fine. She has her interview to worry about.

"Want to hang out after? We can cheer you up" she offered.

"I would love that" I don't really want to go home later so it works out.

"Okay I'll call you after. Love you" she said then hung up quickly. I guess I will call one of the guys now. I made sure my phone was linked up to my car as I started to call Jc and back out of my driveway.

"Yo!" He answered the phone all cheerful.

"Hey Jc, are you and Kian doing anything right now?" I asked him.

"No we are just hanging out at our house. Why? What's up?" He said back.

"Can I come over?" I asked him.

"Yeah of course. Come whenever. Is everything okay?" He asked.

"Uh yeah. I'll talk to you when I get there"

***

I've only been at the guys house for maybe thirty minutes and Justin has called me a few times which I didn't answer.

"Is that him again?" Jc asked me as my phone rang for the second time this minute. I nodded as I looked down at my phone. I need to just answer him.

"Hello?" I answered clearly annoyed.

"Where did you go?" He asked me.

"A friends" I answered as I just looked down at the floor.

"Why did you leave? I wanted to talk to you-" I cut him off.

"Why would I have stayed?" I asked back.

"Where are you?" He asked with a sigh.

"Kian and Jcs" I told him and he scoffed.

"So we fight and you leave to go chill with some guys?" He caught an attitude so fast.

"Are you being serious right now?" I said with the same attitude back. I stood up quickly from the couch and walked out of the room. I walked over to the front hall by the stairs and front door.

"Am I being serious? Nah what the fuck are you doing over there?" He yelled at me now.

"Who are you getting loud with? Justin, did you forget what the fuck you did last night? And you're worried about me hanging out with my friends?" I yelled back.

"And I said I was sorry. It was a stupid mistake-"

"No, it wasn't a mistake. You did it purposely. You don't accidentally hook up with someone. You wanted it-"

"Are you hooking up with one of them as payback?" He asked me.

"What?" I asked loudly. He's crazy. "They are my friends who I came to because I couldn't even be in my own house. I came to hang with my friends. You can't say a thing about it anyway considering one, we are broken up and two, right after we broke up, you hooked up with another girl"

"I'm sorry, okay? I was drunk and pissed off."

"I don't care" I said then hung up on him. He's stressing me out so bad. I took a deep breath before walking back into the room.

"Are you okay?" Kian asked me. I nodded as I sat back down. I felt my phone buzz and few times so I looked back down to see Justin text me.

_____
Justin: ight be like that then
Justin: have fun with ur boy toys

Me: u have no respect whatsover. they r my good friends and u know that's all it is. ur a hypocrite
_____

He read it and never answered back. I groaned loudly.

"He makes me so mad" I quietly said as I locked my phone and put it face down. I looked up at the guys.

"I have an idea" Kian said to me. I just stared at him to continue. "Let's go eat at this restaurant tonight. It's cool as fuck there and so many people we know go there. It would be fun and it would get your mind off of everything" he suggested.

"Hell yeah let's go" Jc agreed with him. I nodded.

"Okay I'm down. But I look like shit" I joked and laughed slightly.

"No you don't" Kian disagreed. I gave him a small smile.

"Thanks Kian, but you don't have to lie" I joked again with him.

"If you want, we can stop by your house so you can change" Jc suggested.

"Alright. I just have to make some calls because I don't want to go back if Justin is there" I told him. Hopefully he isn't there because I would like to change and at least put on a little makeup. I want to feel better. This could help me.

***

I took a sip of my drink after I finally finished laughing. I'm actually having a good day despite crying for the past two days because of my break with Justin. I just figured us going on a break would make him think about how valuable this relationship with is.

Currently, I am at this restaurant called Saddle Ranch where I guess celebrities and influencers go to hang out and eat. I never been here before, but supposably everyone else has been.

"I can't believe you have never been here" Jc said pulling me from my thoughts. I nodded at him and smiled.

"It's fun here" I told him.

"It is. I knew you would like it." He said and took a big sip from his drink then made a face. "When does Madison get here? We been here for a while now" he asked and I shrugged.

"She didn't give me a time. She just said she would meet us" I responded.

"Hey" Kian said as he walked up to us. I smiled over at him. "I do not want to ruin your mood, but you need to know Justin just walked in here" he told me and I felt my heart drop.

"He's here?" I asked confused hoping I heard him wrong. He nodded quickly. I turned my head to look towards the door and saw Justin with Za walking through the restaurant.

Oh my god. Justin's eyes landed on me and we kept eye contact for what felt like forever. Then his eyes traveled to everyone I'm here with then back at me. He shook his head then looked away.

I watched as they stopped walking once they got to a table. Za sat down, but Justin didn't. I know him so I know he is going to come over here.

"I need to leave. Right now" I said as I quickly grabbed my purse.

"I'll take you" Kian told me and walked over to his chair to grab his jacket.

"I'll come too" Jc said grabbing his phone. They quickly said goodbye to everyone and I walked in front of them quickly.

Of course there are paparazzi so I kept my head down and walked fast to the parking lot. I know tomorrow they are going to put out that I left because of Justin, but I just don't care. I couldn't stay there if he was there too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 866 53
Justin Bieber, the worldwide pop star is constantly on the tabloids for his bad behavior. Every belieber defends him. But there is one person ready t...
806K 22.2K 142
Holly-May doesn't know the number she's texting accidently turns out to be Justin Biebers...will she find out? Highest Ranking: #9 in Fanfiction, #2...
85.1K 3.3K 22
Falling in love with someone while trying to hide your feelings seems almost impossible, but when those feelings are for a pop star it's twice as bad...
823 108 33
Maddy goes to California and things get crazy from there on