Forever Yours (GirlxGirl)

By cadetgirl

"Then tell me. Why are you showing me this place? Why not show anybody else?" I turned to her as she stared a... More

Chapter 1- New School. New Start
Chapter 2- Being Yourself Isn't So Easy After All
Chapter 3- Help!
Chapter 4- Beautiful Equations
Chapter 5- Messy Situations
Chapter 6- Is This What You Wished For?
Chapter 7- Familiar Faces
Chapter 8- The Sleepover
Chapter 9- Confused Or What?
Chapter 10- Truth Or Dare
Chapter 11- What Just Happened?
Chapter 12- Take Me Away
Chapter 13- Once More With Feeling
Chapter 14- The Music Room
Chapter 15- Conquer The World
Chapter 16- Tell Me Everything. I Need To Know
Chapter 17- The Truth Is Hard To Understand
Chapter 18- Letting Go Of The Past
Chapter 19- The Locker Room
Chapter 20- The Hangover From Hell
Chapter 22- Amy
Chapter 23- Anna
Chapter 24- Explanations And Expectations
Chapter 25- For The First Time
Chapter 26- Moving On
Chapter 27- A New Day
Chapter 28- Confrontation
Chapter 29- Moving Forward
Chapter 30- I Choose You

Chapter 21- Lovers Den

11.9K 335 91
By cadetgirl

Chapter 21

 Lovers Den

I pulled the sheets over me as I made sure my naked body wasn't being exposed. I couldn't believe who was lying next to me, and I wasn't about to ask why, I just wanted to run out of there and never come back. I couldn't remember a single thing about last night, but I still need to find out why I'm naked in bed with...Anna.

Her eyes widened as she scrabbled out of bed with part of the blanket wrapped around her; grabbing some of the sheet that was left on the bed. I wasn't sure as to why Anna was next to me naked. I don't know why I can't remember anything; after all I only had a few drinks. By the look on Anna's face, it was clear she was just as confused as I was.

"Wh-what happened last night?" I asked, you could hear the mental strain and fear through my voice as I closed my eyes slightly, trying to regain my memory and any reminiscence of last night. She shifted closer slightly; I couldn't imagine what she was thinking or if she remembered anything from last night. If my drink was spiked that would mean someone wanted me to get drunk last night, to the point where I couldn't remember a thing the next morning. Did Amy spike my drink? No, she couldn't have. I remember her wandering off all of a sudden to retrieve drinks for both of us, but I didn't see her put anything in them. Unless they were already spiked before she grabbed them...but then that would mean her drink was spiked too? Was all the drinks spiked? Or just the ones I and Anna was given?

"I..i don't know. Why are you? Why are we? You know..?" Her questioning made me certain that her drink must have been spiked too. It's the only possible solution to how we could have ended up naked in the same bed. I have no idea where we are. 

I grabbed a pillow from behind me and covered myself as Anna seemed to have all the sheets. We were both confused about everything that's going on. I couldn't see my clothes anywhere. I didn't know where I was, what was happening or why I was naked in someone else's bed. It couldn't have been Anna's room, because there were drinks everywhere, which meant, we're still in Amy's house.

"Did we?" she mumbled, looking at everything but me. I couldn't blame her; I was trying to avoid her eyes too. This wasn't exactly the best situation to wake up to, is it? When i woke up this morning, i was expecting to be at home in my bed, the alarm clock waking me up for school. I didn't expect this, to be in bed naked with a girl i had only just met recently. I mean, i didn't think i was the type to sleep with someone, especially someone as innocent as Anna. It would have made more sense if it was a random stranger, Anna wasn't anywhere near me for ages last night, so how the hell did we end up naked in bed? 

"I don't know...I can't remember a thing from last night. Can you?" I asked, still looking around the room for any sign of my clothes, but it was useless, my clothes weren't here. She shook her head back and forth and bit her lip. I was trying to figure out what was on her mind, but failing miserably. The ache thumping through my eye was distracting and the pain in my leg was too. Was this what a hangover felt like?

There was knock on the door all of a sudden, startling me as I reached for the blanket that was covering Anna more than me. She gasped aloud and tried to reach for it too, struggling to move as she tried to cover herself up. That's until we heard a voice come through the door.

"Whoever is in my room, you better scramble now. I need to get ready and i left my phone in there" It was Amy. I sighed deeply. If she sees me naked in her bed with Anna, she will kill me. I doubt she'd want naked girls in her bed, doing god knows what last night. Not that she would care, but i doubt she would want to see her friend in her bed naked. 

"Amy? Don't come in!" I shouted as I still searched for some clothes on the floor. Damn, where are they?

"Kate? Why are you still in my room? I thought you left last night?" Still? I thought. What did she mean by that...did she know I was sleeping in here, with Anna? "I'm coming in..."

I covered myself up quickly, knowing she would come in before I could stop her. But, by the look on her face, she didn't seem confused or shocked by two naked bodies in her bed. After laughing, she opened her draw and threw some clothes on the bed, telling us to put some clothes on. I frowned deeply and looked at the clothes, before gazing back at her.

"What the hell Amy? What the hell is going on? Why aren't you confused? I mean, were naked in your bed, did you know we were sleeping together?" She looked up from her draw and giggled, looking me up and down and smirking. Was she checking me out at a time like this, Seriously? I turned to look at Anna who was also sitting under the covers uncomfortably.

"You really don't know what happened last night do you?"

"No...what happened?"

She giggled once more and then sat on the edge of the bed as I quickly grabbed the top and shorts she threw me and put them on under the covers. Anna did the same as we both looked away from her.

"Wow. You really were drunk last night. Ok..." She sighed deeply. "Basically, after you left the bathroom you kind of passed out on the floor, everyone got worried, including me. But you woke up a few seconds after and just kind of...went on a mad one. You danced on the kitchen table and everything, it was hilarious. And you Anna, you were sort of grinding up the doorway. I swear, it was the funniest thing ever. Anyway, after a while of trying to calm you both down, that stupid bitch Emily came and ruined the party for everyone. She started arguing with you, but Jess managed to throw her out, i swear for a second i thought you were going to punch her head from off her neck. I would pay to see that any day." She laughed and shook her head. Anna finished putting some clothes on as she listened to the story. "After she left with her group, Steven, my friend, suggested we should play truth or dare and one of you ended up saying dare. He dared you both to come in my room and take your clothes off, give them to him and then stay in here until midnight. We forgot all about it. I actually thought you two might have borrowed my clothes and gone home. I guess you both passed out in my bed." She laughed again and stood up, walking into the bathroom to get changed.

Wow, I guess that explains a lot. What I couldn't figure out though, is how I managed to do all that stuff, and not remember doing it. I only had a few drinks last night, it's not like I had loads to drink so I could do all that. I felt Anna shuffle awkwardly. I almost forgot she was next to me. I guess it's a good thing we didn't sleep together, i wouldn't want things between us to be awkward. I'd hate it if she started avioding me or acting weird around me. I doubt she would like that fact that her first time is with me too, someone she barely knew, just like my first time would have been. Not that i know she's a virgin, i don't know that, but i doubt she'd ever slept with anyone when she says she's always been alone.

"So uhmm, I guess we didn't sleep together. That's good right?" She smiled slightly, avoiding my eyes. I nodded to myself and stood up out of bed, walking over to the mirror, which I regretted when I saw the state of me. My hair was a mess, as well as my make-up that was smudged across my face. I grabbed my bag that was surprisingly in the room with me, thank god. I've already lost my clothes; I don't need to lose my bag either. Speaking of my clothes...

"Where did you put our clothes?" I shouted as I waited for a reply from Amy. Luckily she heard me because I didn't have the strength to shout again. I had the worst hangover in existence and any loud noise just killed me inside.

"You won't need them. It's a nice day; we're all heading to the beach. I doubt you'll want to wear a dress to the beach, besides you spilled drink down it. You can wear the clothes I gave you." She replied as she walked into the room, tidying her hair into a bun as she smiled at both of us. Frowning, I moved towards the bathroom to sort out my make-up and fix my hair.

"What about school? We can't ditch, we'll get in trouble." I heard from Anna as she followed me towards the bathroom, probably having the same idea as me. We both looked hung-over, so it was obvious we had been drunk last night, even though I didn't drink much.

"School? We don't have school today, it's a bank holiday, and no schools are open. Did you forget? Do you think I'd throw a party on a school night?" She laughed and opened the curtains to her room, the light shooting into my eyes, almost blinding me. I felt like a vampire, avoiding any source of light. I've never had a hangover before, so although It sounds like i was over-exaggerating, it was a painful experience.

I walked into the bathroom and closed the door once Anna had walked through behind me. After turning the tap on, I cupped my hands under the running water before splashing it onto my face. Staring into the mirror, I noticed Anna standing behind me by the toilet smiling at me. Unlike me, she didn't look too hung-over, she looked fine. No, she looked gorgeous, even if she did have eye make-up running down her cheek, and by the small giggle that came through her cute mouth, I knew my make-up was running even more down my face from the water. She grabbed some wipes from the sink and threw them near me. I thanked her and wiped my eyes gently with them, clearing my face of any make-up and trying not to wipe too hard in case my face went bright red.

Once I had finished I dropped them into the bin beside the mirror and splashed my face again, feeling her presence behind me.

"I'm sorry about last night. I didn't mean it. What I said." My frown returned to my face as I turned around to face her, regret was displayed all over her face, but the thing was, I didn't know what she was on about.

"What do you mean?" I asked, leaning against the side.

"Don't you remember? Before I kind of blanked out last night, I said some things to you that I shouldn't have." Her voice was almost a whisper, but I caught onto every word she said as she moved closer to me, fidgeting with her top.

"What do you mean?" I repeated.

"Well, I uhmm..."

"Guys, hurry your asses up, everyone is waiting for us." Amy shouted from her bedroom. Anna jumped slightly and moved backwards towards the toilet. I smirked and walked towards the door after checking if I looked ok.

"I'm coming" I shouted to Amy. "We'll talk later?" I said, but sounded as though I was asking her. She nodded, smiling as she walked towards the sink. I opened the door and laughed when I saw Amy dancing to some rock music, swinging her hair all over the place. When she noticed me she didn't seem embarrassed at all, but almost as if she wanted me to dance with her. Forget that, I wasn't about to bounce around the room while my head feels like it's about to explode. She realized I wasn't dancing so she walked over to me- well, danced- and pulled me off the bed twirling me around. At first, I felt like I was about to puke all over the place, but once I got into the rhyme of the beat; It was like my hangover had disappeared. I danced with her and laughed as she kept trying to text on her phone at the same time, but failing every time.

Finally, she gave up and stopped dancing which gave me the chance to sit down for a second. Although I felt better, my head still hurt. I turned towards the bathroom as I heard the door creak. When I did, I saw Anna standing there with her long black hair falling beautifully behind her back and her makeup gone from her face. She was gorgeous, even without make-up. She looked sad as she saw Amy kneel behind me and wrap her arms around my neck texting. I felt her head rest on top of mine as she giggled. But all I could concentrate on is Anna as her smile disappeared.

"Hello?" I heard behind me as Amy moved off the bed to grab her bag and turn the music off. She carried on talking on the phone as Anna walked into the room. Although she was wearing shorts and a tank top, she looked cute and girly. Yet, I probably looked like poop as always, but for once in my life, I didn't care.

"You two ready to leave? Everyone is waiting downstairs; my mom is dropping us off." We both nodded.

The last time I went to the beach was when I was on holiday. After walking along the beach for ages we finally found somewhere to sit and I remember my dad burying my little brother in the sand from his feet to his chest and laughing as he tired to get out. I remember that day so well; I wish my dad still took us out to places like the beach. It's obvious that I miss him. However, things change; it's the way life is. I know that now.

....................................

"Ok your turn. I dare you to go get that guys number." Anna said, pointing to the guy not too far from us, who was surrounded by a group of guys the same age as us. I laughed loudly as I saw Stevens smile evaporate; he wasn't expecting Anna to come up with a conniving dare. I high fived her as she laughed too. Anna was fitting in nicely with my friends; I knew she was having a good time, because she didn't have many friends. Probably none at all because she avoids making friends, so I knew my friends were cool enough to welcome her into our group. For once in my life, I had friends too who actually wanted to hang out with me.

We were sitting on the beach, most of us wearing shorts and a top, and of course, some of us wearing bikinis or trunks for the guys. To the left of me was Anna and to my right was Amy. While Vanessa and Jess sat in front of us, with their friend Steven beside them and another girl they invited. When I got into the car earlier, Vanessa had told me it was the girl she was going to introduce me to, but the thing was, I had already met her. Her name was Riley, and she was straight, which I found funny. Apparently, Vanessa had thought she was bisexual because of the way she dressed, but after a very long debate in the car ride here about not all tomboys being gay or bisexual, it was clear that Riley had won the argument and everyone couldn't stop laughing.

Except one person...Anna. She seemed slightly off, like she was mad about something or even...jealous. I didn't know why, maybe i can't read people after all, because I can't seem to realize anything. I always find out when it's too late, which sucks to say the least. But now we had arrived at the beach and the sun was out, everyone seemed happier than they had ever been, including Anna. Steven, who I apparently met last night was a nice guy, and from the way Riley was acting, it seemed as though she agreed. I noticed her staring at him with a loving look in her eyes, and when I finally stopped staring at Riley, I noticed I wasn't the only one that was trying to figure out if something was going on between them two as well. Amy was looking too, smirking to herself, just like Jess was.

I tried not to avoid Jess, although she hurt me and used me, I understood her feelings and I knew she was happy with Vanessa, so I tried not to think about it or be upset over them. I just wanted to be happy and so far today, I definitely was.

"Very funny. If you haven't noticed, I like women, not men. I'm not going over there, I'll just look like an idiot" He argued as we all laughed at him frowning.

"Don't be a bore, just do it. We've all done our dares so you have to do yours." Amy laughed as she winked at him. I liked Amy, she wasn't like anybody else, and she always seemed happy and joyful. She makes everyone happy around her; she never seems down, which is something I needed in my life, someone who can cheer me up.

"Fine." He mumbled as he stood up, walking very slowly to where they were standing. We all watched intently as he approached them and started talking to them. We laughed as all the guys walked away from him laughing their heads off. As he walked back over to us, I felt Amy shake my arm as she asked me to come with her to get a drink. I nodded and smiled as I stood up, watching as everyone looked as us confused. I guess they didn't hear her when she said we're getting a drink. When I looked back I could see Anna staring at us walking away together, with the same look she had back at the house, which confused me even more.

"Wait, where are we going? The drinks are the other way." I said as she dragged me into the opposite direction. She giggled as she stopped walking fast and walked beside me instead of guiding me. Her hands were soft in mine, and I couldn't help notice how her legs looked in her bikini.

"Don't worry, we will get some drinks. But first, I want to show you something."

We walked for ages up the beach before heading into some hills beside the beach as she told me to close my eyes. I closed them after a while of hesitating and felt her walk me further into the hills. After a while, I thought she was leading me to my death because I couldn't hear people anymore, I couldn't hear anything but our footsteps on the sand and the sea.

Finally, after walking for ages we stopped. I felt her hands over mine as she pulled them away from my eyes, telling me to look. When I did, I instantly fell in love with the sight in front of me. In-between the hills was a sign hanging from above saying 'lovers den' with logs placed around with some logs in the middle where a fire must be set at night. I smiled as I saw around the hill, small planks with people's names on and love hearts.

"People come here on their anniversary and mark a line on their planks, which represents how long they have been together. People get married here sometimes; it's beautiful at night time. They usually have lights around the trees on the hill and stuff but no one has been here for ages. They cut this place off a while ago when they built the bar down by where we were sitting and made an extension to the beach. People prefer to go down on that beach now instead of coming up here. People have either forgotten or have given up coming down here. The only people that know about this place is people who have marked their names or people who discover it." I smiled as I looked around reading the names. Some I found had been married for sixty years and had marked it down, which meant this place had been around for a long time.

"Then how do you know about it? Did you discover it?" I asked, as I watched her sit down on the log in the middle. She smiled as she brushed some sand away from on top of the log, moving her fingers along it.

"Because my parents got married here, they marked their names right here, on this log. I'm the only person out of our friends to know about this place, besides Jess, because this place is important to me. It reminds me of when my parents were together, and were happy. I mean, they are happy now, but with everything they went through, I always told myself that I'd never go through that when I fall in love and get married. When I do get married, I want it to be here, in this den." She smiled brightly as she kneels down beside the log and read her parent's names.

"I want to be able to make my partner fall in love with this place like i did. I want our children to bring their partners here when they're older. I want to come here and mark our anniversary every year, knowing that i'm happy and in love with her. I want to mark our names right here..." She pointed on the log as she smiled brightly. For a moment, she seemed like she was in another worlds, it was cute. "...right next to my parents names.Then when i die, i want to be burried here, or my ashes here, whatever it is those creeps decide to do with my body"

I kept my eyes on her as she touched the log smiling. I smiled too as I walked over to her and read the names on the log. It was interesting to know about all the people who had been here before. Who had fallen in love, this was a place of love and happiness. I would have never guessed this was here. I've been on this beach before, and I never knew this part of the beach existed. I sat down beside her on top off the log and rubbed the sand off it to see who else had written their names on here. When I did, I felt her hand touch mine slightly, making my heart race like never before.

"Then tell me. Why are you showing me this place? Why not show anybody else?" I turned to her as she stared at the floor blushing. She laced her fingers through mine as she finally looked up, biting her lip as she stared at mine. A million and one thoughts raced through my mind as she kept staring.

"Well, I could tell you. But I'd rather show you." She whispered almost, as she leaned forward, closing her eyes as her lips closed in. I gulped down the lump as I leaned it too, until my lips closed the gap, kissing her passionately.

........................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 2.8K 17
"Ace...you need to let it go. I knew you were hiding something from me. When your happy, I can still see a look of guilt. You're ashamed of your acti...
442 40 17
Two girls. One heart. A tale of an unusual love. A story some of us need to hear. ~ "I like you. I don't care how uncomfortable that makes anybody. A...
176 23 11
why did i met a person like him when i was younger falling for this dark brown eyes of his, the red lips who i craved to feel on mine ,how foolish of...
219 21 8
"I can't tell you." "Why not? Why can't you tell me why I feel something toward you? This is supposed to be wrong, but it feels right. Why are you al...