The Hunter, Or Should I Say T...

By belieber4ever_08

"Don't run from me Sweetheart!" I heard a whisper as a walked home from the bar. I don't know if it's because... More

The Hunter Or Should I Say The Hunted
Release date:
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Important Authors Note
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Important authors note
Authors note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Note
Chapter 11
Note...
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Im sorry
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Book Trailer
Chapter 18
Explanation
Chapter 19
Wanna meet me?
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Authors Note

Chapter 6

11.8K 376 111
By belieber4ever_08

Kiestin's POV:

We just stared at my arm.

Right in the bend of my arm was a huge bruise and a small knot from something.

It looked horrible.

"Kiestin what did he do to you?!"

"I-I don't know."

I pushed on the knot a little and gasped from the pain.

"Ow! That hurt!!"

"Kiestin we need to get you to a hospital and get this checked out."

"Yeah. I mean he didn't say I couldn't go to a hospital."

Tatiana started to stand up when a thought went through my head.

"No Tia I can't go."

She turned around and put her hands on her hips. "And why not?"

"Because if they find something then they'll wonder what happened and I don't have a story for this. It'll be okay I will just keep it wrapped up and tell people I hurt my elbow."

"Fine. Come on. I'm going to see if Rick will let you off early."

I nodded and followed her to find Rick.

We saw him and walked over to him.

"Hey Rick. Kiestin isn't feeling well after eating her lunch. Can I take her home?"

I hated how we were lying to him, but I had no choice.

"Yeah sure Sweety. Go home and get some rest." He gave me a small smile.

"Thank you Rick."

"Kiestin go get in the car I will go get your stuff."

"Thanks Tia."

I walked out to the car and just sat there waiting for Tatiana. At this point I could honestly say I felt sick. My nerves had gotten the best of me and I felt horrible.

I sighed and just closed my eyes to think.

Jason's POV:

"Alright guys we need to be tracking my new girl. We have to go after her tonight."

Kendrick you're coming with me tonight. I will need you're help up until the time I take her back in the morning.

"Ight Jason I will get everything ready and in the car."

I walked over to Henry. "Hey Henry get my operations room ready! I will need it tonight."

Okay you might be wondering what my operations room is. Well it's definitely not where I preform surgery or whatever a doctor would usually do in their operation room. Instead I do different things in it like, insert trackers in the girls, drug them, hurt them, etc.

Anyway, I always find it hilarious how the girls try to hide from me, but yet I still find them because of their trackers and they're clueless.

It was now 11:00 and we are leaving at 11:30 to go get her.

I hollered for Kendrick to get down here.

He came over to me and I talked to him about this girl.

"Alright I should have her permanently by Thursday if everything goes as planned. I have her address in the GPS so, we can leave whenever. Oh and we are doing our specialty to her tonight." We both grinned at each other.

"Oh Jason that's my favorite one to do on the girls!"

"Mine too. Now let's go." I grabbed my keys and got into the car and started the ignition.

Kendrick got in the passengers seat next to me.

"You ready?"

"Ready like always man."

I nodded and pulled out of the garage. Following the directions the GPS gave me.

She lived about 20 minutes away. Which actually wasn't bad. Usually they are 30 minutes to an hour away.

We arrived and pulled up into her driveway turning the headlights and car off.

All the lights in the house were off and it was silent.

Kiestin's POV:

We had decided to get out and do some random stuff before we went home.

When we did get home it was 4:30 we just sat in the living room and watched movies. I know Tatiana was trying to keep my mind off things, but it just wasn't working.

I sat and watched like 5 movies with her and it was now 10:55

"Tia I'm going to bed. You can stay up if you want, but I'm tired."

"Okay girl. I think I will go to bed too. Do you want me to sleep in your room or the guest room?"

"Ummm you can sleep in the guest room so you're comfortable." I smiled at her.

"Okay. Night girly!"

"Night Tia."

I made sure everything was locked before I went upstairs to my room.

I grabbed my pajamas and put them on.

I left my bedside lamp on, but turned every other light off. I didn't want to be in complete darkness.

I kept a kitchen knife under my pillow just in case something were to happen. I mean at this point anything could happen.

It didn't take long for me too fall into a nice peaceful sleep.

Jason's POV:

"Alright Kendrick let's go." I whisper as we quietly got out of the car.

"Jason how are going to get in? Everything is locked and we can't make a huge commotion."

"Follow me."

I walked to her front door and pulled out a small metal pick lock tool.

I shoved it in the doorknob and I heard a click. "Bingo." I grinned at Kendrick.

I slowly turned the knob and quietly walked in.

I knew exactly where her bedroom was because of when we brought her here last time.

We silently walked through the house and up to her bedroom door.

We opened it and Kendrick closed it behind him.

She was sleeping with her back facing us. That'll help us out a lot.

We slowly walked towards her and I stood behind her. Kendrick stood on the other side of her bed.

I brought my hand around and placed it over her mouth. Her eyes shot open.

I could just see the fear in them. Oh how I lived on fear.

"Don't scream." I whispered to her.

She started to squirm and Kendrick grabbed her legs to help hold her still.

I went to grab her hand when I saw it slide under her pillow and before I knew it she had taken a knife and made a deep cut on my arm.

I mentally cussed at the pain and hissed, but refused to move my hand from her mouth. I grabbed the knife with my freehand and held up it to her neck so she knew not to move.

"Well that backfired didn't it?" I smirked at her.

"Aye man where's the shot? We are going to need it." I saw Kendrick pull the shot out of his pocket and he tossed it to me.

At this point I had blood running down my arm.

She wasn't moving anymore because of the knife. She was now crying instead.

I took the shot and jabbed It into her neck.

She winced in then I could slowly see her eyes become heavy.

It didn't take long for her to completely close her eyes. When she did I removed my hand from her mouth and told Kendrick to grab her.

I picked up the knife and shot and brought them with us.

We got back outside and Kendrick put her in the backseat.

"Kendrick man, your going to have to drive." I was getting first aid kit out of the trunk and got in the passengers seat.

"Ight let's go."

I grabbed something to wrap my arm up to stop the bleeding until I could get actual medical attention.

"Jason what time do we need her back."

" after what she pulled I have half the urge to go ahead and keep her, but that'll take the fun out of everything. What we do to her should only take about an hour and a half so let's try to get her back there by 4:00 AM."

"Got ya Jason."

"Oh and Kendrick. "Our special" is definitely going to be special since she decided to pull that stunt."

He smiled while watching the road.

"Let the fun begin."

_____________________________

Okay last time I'm updating till next weekend. Sorry guys I have a lot going on. I know it's short and I'm sorry :( If I can I will try to update before next weekend, but no promises. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

Oh and Happy Easter!!

30 votes and 15 comments for chapter 7

Much Love!!💜💜

-belieber4ever_08-

Comment

Vote

Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

651 4 23
One day you get a random person calling you. You immediately know its a prank. But little do you know what's going to come out of said prankcall. **...
8.4K 52 32
"Stop please!" I scream. They kick me a few more times until I hear someone yell. "Hey what the hell are you doing!?" It's a boy's voice. Julie and J...
86 0 14
English is not my first language so this may not be the best, sorry. =========================================== "Alen," someone says as they shake...
2.2K 72 16
'One night. All it took was one night to fall in love again. I never thought I'd see him ever again. I've waited so long for this moment...' (Y/N) th...