Jaise Banjaare ko Ghar!

By TheWhistlingThrush

• WINNER of DevAkshi Awards 2017• Highest Rank - #145 in FanFiction Pyaasa Shaitan presents "Jaise Banjaare K... More

Main list of characters
1.Welcome to my world!
2. I lost my heart in marine drive
(Imp) Author's Note
3. Auditions!
4. First phone call
5. I've had a breakup
6. First step
7. Qualifier 1
8. Is that a mosquito?
9. Friend (zoned?)
Regarding stories being copied
10. Ke aai ab aunty ki baari😂
11. One Last Chance
For I Live You readers
Good Bye
A rusted album
12. Completing your song
Will be continuing
Note
New Cover
13.Infatuated and confused
14. Neck deep in water! #1
15. Neck deep in water #2
16. Mera dil bhi ...
17. Kaun Banega Sona-pati
CONGRATS SUPERFANDOM
18. A Silent Confession
19. No To Nachiket
Regarding few characters
21. Fight back
22. Jealous of my gf?
23. Under the stars #1
24. Under the stars #2
Promo #1
25. The sibling saga
26. He needs help
27. Not my fault
28. #No_filter
29. Wild Card ?
30. Bahubalised
31. The violin
32. Success Party
33. Mega Battles
34. The Dargah Diaries
35. The Grand Finale
36. And the winner is
Epilogue
Announcements
Regarding Bonus Chapters
LIRTC SEASON 2 OUT NOW
Time to celebrate
Bonus #1 - Holi Hai!
Bonus #2 - Interview with the cast

20. Is it the end?

815 144 157
By TheWhistlingThrush

Ghabrao mat I'm not ending the ff

Thanks for your votes and comments!!!
Sorry m not getting time to reply to all of them but keep the comments going
Bas ek hi comment pe 150 reply mat thok dena😁😂

The pic in the media suits Nachiket so much😂

Happy Reading and chapter ke baad maarna mat

Sona's POV

"Sona di aap ready ho? The shoot is gonna began in a few minutes" The spot boy came to inform me.

"Hmm"

What else do you expect me to reply its almost a week now that Dev has gone to Indonesia. Stupid network doesn't allow proper long conversations and I have literally drowned into Mere piya gaye Indo kia hai waha se telephone zone. On top of that he had to perform in a concert with that Ting Ting Ghanti .... The fans were screaming and shouting for AyuDev. Gadhe log. This helmet hero ... Total Obhodro che!!! ... Doesn't even contact by himself. We are shooting the episode without him. Can't he make a surprise appearance all of a sudden. Uuuhhh ....

My whatsapp notification buzzed. I checked it and found a message from
DevratDixit ...

"Skype karu?" It read.

I smiled and then chuckled like a fool for no reason as such. It was just a happily overpowering feel that I did a quick happy dance. It was then that I noticed Jeevika's makeup dada looking at me with a do-you-need-a-psychiatrist look. I smiled and then moved my arms up and down like we do while excercising "Warming up!!" I told him and he gave me a chal-jhuthi look and left.

I opened Skype and after loading loading and loading Dev's image came in front of me. He was looking damn handsome ... Is this due to Indo ki hawa or ... Or... Because of that Ting Ting?

"Hey Sonakshi"

"Yaad aa gayi meri?"

Before he could say something I bombarded him with my accusations

"Nahi I'll tell you what the problem is there that Ghanti would have spoiled ur time and would always be ringing on the wrong time ... Ghum rahe ho na Ghanti ke saath ... Sab pata hai mujhe ... Meri to koi value hi nahi ... Ek kaam karo wo Ting Ting ke saath raho jab tumhare 5-6 Insan-rupi-clock bacche paida ho jaaye tab India aana.. Are nahi tab bhi mat aana ... Wahi apni new human clock species start karna ... Bolo na ab bolte kyu nahi ... Bolo ... Bolo na Bolo are bolne ka tax lagta hai kya?"

I felt a tap at my shoulder.

"Don't disturb... Baad me aana" I told the intruder

"Wapas chala jaaun kya fir?" I heard Dev speak in the video but his voice was so loud. I turned and saw Mr. Dixit standing right behind me.

"Aaaaaa" I squealed and jumped into his arms. It was such a long one filled of longing for the other.

"Wow!! You ... You are here ..." My happiness was shining through my eyes but I was falling short of words.

"You don't seem happy to have me back" Dev said

"No ... I ... I am damn happy ... Itni khush to mai tab bhi jis din maine murde ki jaan ko khatra dekhi thi"

He smiled at my metaphor with his eyes constantly boring into mine. Everything between us, though still unsaid, was still so evident. We could feel each others emotions.

"I missed you" He said while touching my cheek gently.

"Missed you too" I said "But you had some work there right? You had to come back on Tuesday... Itne meherbaan kaise ho gaye?"

"I heard the new controversy" He said lowering his gaze for a while and I remembered how pathetic the week has been. "I knew you would need me"

On the morning after the party everyone welcomed me with strange looks in the practice area. I rehearsed my portion for battles 3 and left the practice area. I went to get some coffee when my eyes fell on the day's newspaper. I picked it up casually and began flipping through the pages. As I turned to the entertainment section my eyes popped out of their sockets. My breath got erratic along with pools of tears that formed in my eyes.

Somehow someone had got hold of mine and Nachiket's picture from the days when we were dating.... It didn't take me time to understand that they had been leaked from my Insta id. Gossips and rumours were ok but this had let to questions on my character and upbringing.

I am not at fault. Can everyone please stop tormenting and judging me!!! I felt so tired of all this. I was here to gain back my self esteem, to win back my lost confidence. This mess wasn't expected. I had this urge to run away from everywhere the entire week. I so want to quit the show. This is tainting my family's reputation ... And most importantly that of Baba's ...

I want to get eliminated ... I can't handle this alone

Two fingers snapped in front of my eyes. It was Dev trying to break my reverie.

"You are not alone in this ... I am with you" He held my shoulders and tried giving me strength but honestly I am fed up with this unnecessary media attention in my personal life and I wish to end this journey of ISS. My life has become too sensational to handle.

The spot boy asked us to join the rest of the crew and we left for what probably might be my last shoot for this show.

"Hello and welcome to Patanjali Dant Kanti presents ISS's battles 3 powered by Hyundai" Karan announced the opening of the night for all of us.

"Aaj hai popular demand special. Every contestant will be performing on the choice of song of their fans" Nachiket said "Lekin aaj hai khatre ki night for our bottom two ... Aaj janta ke votes aur judges ke scores ko mila kar koi ek contestant eliminate ho jaayega"

"CUT" Verma Sir screamed "Are Nachiket khoteya contestants ka naam to le!! Fir se shuru karo"

Nachiket re said his dialogues "Aaj janta ke votes aur judges ke scores ko mila kar Jatin aur Sonakshi me se koi ek apne ghar wapas chala jaayega"

"Yaar Nachiket mood ko thoda light banate hai ... I have a game planned for all of us ... Can I have the judges on the stage? Sonakshi and Barun you can join us too" Karan said

Dev's POV

As we stood on the stage Karan announced the rules of the game. The boys would lift up their respective partners and run from one end of the stage to the other where balloons would be kept in a bowl. We had to pick up one balloon at a time and rush back to keep it in our respective baskets stationed at the other end of the stage. Mouni - Mohit in one team. Jennifer and Barun together and I got paired with Sona.

She didn't look comfortable with the act and I asked Verma Sir to drop the idea of us participating

"Oh Sona !! Dekh ... Scripted hai sab to kar le na... TRP ka khel hai saara" Verma Sir tried persuading her. "Ok??? ready?? Chalo fir Lights, Camera,Action"

We had 60 seconds to complete the task. I lifted Sona up in my arms.

"Sonakshi ek hafte me itna weight gain??" I whispered barely able to lift her up.

"Mera nahi dress ka weight hai buddhu ram" She chuckled and I was so lost in the chuckles that I forgot to run when the time started. She hit my arm to remind me. I began running but her fresh scent and smooth hair kept distracting me. Her hands were securely wrapped around my neck and her touch was affecting me too much.

"Dixit ke bacche jaldi bhaago nahi to hum haar jaayenge" She behaved like a desperate baby and I had to run frantically between the two poles for the remaining 30 seconds.

"TIME UP" Nachiket said.

We had to put our partners down. Why?? Why can't I be like this for a while? My paining biceps and triceps told me why and I kept her down gently.

"So after counting the number of balloons it is clear that Barun and Jenny are the winners of the game with 12 balloons" Karan exclaimed.

We didn't win the game but I enjoyed it thoroughly.

We took our positions back as the judges.

"I won" Jennifer winked at Mouni.

"Luck baby" Mouni was visibly pissed off. Why does she want to win every time?

The shoot went on as usual with every contestant singing their parts.

"Now its time to welcome Dr Sonakshi Bose" Karan shouted. "The request for you is chocolate lime juice by poochandak from the film Hum Aapke Hain Kaun?"

This question actually blazes in my mind too. Hum Sona ke hain kaun?

Chocolate lime juice ice cream toffiyan
Pehle jaise ab mere shauk hai kaha
Gudiya khilaune
Meri saheliyan
Ab mujhe lagti hai
Saari paheliyan
Ye kaun sa mor hai umr ka

Man me tarange uthne lagi hai ye kaisi
Ye kaisi...
Ab jaisi hu pehle nhi thi mai aisi..
Mai aisi...
Khilne lagi hai raho me kaliya
Ankhia dhundhe sapno ki galiyan
Gudiya khilaune meri saheliyan
Ab mujhe lagti hai saari paheliyan
Ye kaun sa ...
Mor hai umr ka ...

My face had a 99999999 watt smile on it, since even after the trauma, even after her problems Sona was able to do full justice with the song and gather a 38/40 from all of us.

Damn I love her!!!

"Cut" Verma Sir said "Break time for a while"

I got up and streched in my seat. A lot of media had come to cover today's shoot. They were zooming their cameras at the contestants particularly Sona.

"Sonakshi ma'am do you think you'll be saved this week?" A reporter had sneaked upto her.

"Fan's wish" Sonakshi said and dismissed him.

She was learning to fight her own battle and I am proud of her

____________________________________

Sona's POV.

After being through the entire shoot came the worst part. Eliminations. We were called on the stage. I didn't want Jatin to go because it was his chance to emerge as an amazing singer. I on the other hand had nothing to lose. I had lost enough already. I want to go. I cast a look at Dev and smiled feebly. I love him a lot but I don't know what will be our future after this show.

The lights around us turned red. I exhaled and looked at Jatin.

"You won't go" I told him

"Don't accept defeat till the war isn't over" He said

"To wo contestant jinka safar aaj humare saath khatam hone wala hai ... Wo hai" Karan was about to take the name

"Sonakshi Bose" He said

Jantaaa Sona ke liye vote kyu nahi kiya !! :p

Vicky: Are Ishu Aunty aap ISS ko chodo ye dekho

Ish: Kya?

Vicky: Ye 'Rising in love with her' ki Kiara hai ...

Ish: To?

Vicky: Ye apne Nachode ke liye kaisi rahegi???

Ish: Areee waah Sammy ne bana di jodi Nachode ko mil gayi Nachodi !!!

Vicky: Nachoda apni Nachaniya I mean Dulhaniya le jaayega

#Interff shaadi😎

Watch this space for more

Precap - The journey of Jaise Banjaare Ko Ghar to begin in true sense !!!

Baccha log kya karein?? Mera mood nahi karta likhne ka coz of my tight schedule .... Mere pe chod doge to agle hafte se update milne bhi band ho jaayenge 😅 ... To Target Target khele kya??? Bolo bolo?? I'll give you targets as soon as you complete it within 24 hrs u'll get ur chapter 😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 80K 100
Ranked #65 (09/02/2018) "Dev...please don't.." she struggled "What about....No!" he smirked, inching closer to her. Her Innocence attracted him. Her...
16.2K 1.8K 19
Highest Rank - #45 in short story Sonakshi Bose, a simple,just and content girl Dev Dixit a spoilt brat Both completely unknown to each other; Both...
62.8K 6.7K 55
•1st Runner Up at DevAkshi Awards 2017• Highest rank #97 in Fanfiction (on 5.7.17) Catch Devakshi fall in love in their teenage days.... A story of u...
1.8M 95K 60
[FEATURED] Shruti never had marriage in her life plan. For her, it was, ❝Shaadi aur bacche, dusron ke hi achhe.❞ (Marriage and children benefit only...