Special Affair (Camren & Norm...

By 7272k12

A collection of original Camren & Norminah one shots (plot-heavy STEAMY stories). **PLEASE DO NOT COPY/REPOST... More

You Should Really Get To Know Me (DWM Epilogue)
Special Affair (Camren/Norminah Part 1/5)
Special Affair (Camren Part 2/5)
Special Affair (Camren Part 3/5)
Special Affair (Camren/Norminah Part 4/5)
Special Affair (Camren/Norminah Part 5/5)

She Like That (Norminah)

56.1K 786 454
By 7272k12

Summary: Dinah Jane is jealous of the dancers getting too close to Normani during the 'He Like That' video shoot.

WARNING: Dinah G!P & Dirty/Graphic AF

Dinah's POV

I slammed my apartment door shut with such a loud bang that the floor shook. I threw my bag on the floor, seething with anger as the images of the 'He Like That' video shoot polluted my mind. Rough, unfamiliar hands caressing her hips and bare skin. Satisfaction on her face as she egged them on. At one point, there were two passing her around like a joint. They sandwiched her too. Her ass and front touching their arousals in many positions. Going deep, no doubt, making them harder.

I felt my boxer briefs tightening at that thought. Her lip bite. Her sensual smirk. Her sexy hair. Her oiled body. Her-

There was a loud knock on my door, snapping me out of my thoughts. Ready to take my anger out on someone, I yanked the door open.

It was her.

She was still in her baby pink costume, but had covered up her bikini top with a black zip-up jacket. Her long, black hair was down in wet waves and her face and legs were still covered in baby oil, giving her that sweaty, wet look from the video.

"Ready to catch up on Vampire Diaries?" Normani said, pushing past me to get into the apartment. "By the way, I got you Hot Cheetos."

Normani tossed me a family-sized bag of Hot Cheetos, before going into the kitchen and opening up my fridge. So fucking annoying. Walking around like she owns my place. I thought as I went into the living room and slumped down on the couch, carelessly tossing the Hot Cheetos bag on the coffee table.

"What's with the silent treatment?" Normani asked, coming out of the kitchen with a glass of water.

"Why're you still wearing that stupid thing?" I asked in irritation. I did not need anything reminding me of that stupid video with all those people touching her.

"You're still wearing your hoodie and flare pants," Normani said, raising her eyebrows at me sassily.

"Whatever," I said, rolling my eyes.

"What's your problem? Did something happen or are you just being a bitch for no reason?"

"I'd rather be a bitch than a slut," I scoffed.

"Excuse me?"

"How many of them did you fuck, Mani? Just the dude you were dry humping on the floor or his buddy too?" I asked, unable to contain my anger.

"You better watch your tongue, Dinah Jane," Normani said, glaring at me in anger.

"Dressing like a slut. Acting like a slut. Shoving your tits and booty in everyone like its cake on their birthday. At one point, you even had your face in his package. Glad that didn't make it into the fucking video. We weren't making a porno for crying out loud! Why you gotta be such a fucking slut, Mani? In front of our parents too!? That was embarrassing!"

"I wasn't being a slut! That's what the director told us to do! Everyone was on board with it! Guys were all over you, Lauren, and Ally too! And if I remember correctly, we had to cut out most of your scenes!"

"We weren't the ones upside down with our asses up in the air letting our partners rub their junk all over our-"

"And even if I was a slut, which I'm not, I don't understand what's wrong with having multiple sexual partners anyway. Our group is all about empowering women. Our group is all about letting women have the freedom to choose. And we do not pass judgement on anyone for their choices; no matter who or how many people someone fucks. From a pornstar to a nun, we respect and root for everyone equally. We don't tear others down, we lift them up, remember? That's what we say in almost every interview. You're being the biggest hypocrite right now."

The vein in my temple was throbbing in anger. I didn't have the patience for no damned speeches. "Just get the fuck out of my apartment, Normani! I don't want to see or talk to you ever again!"

"You don't really mean that, do you?" Normani said. Her voice was calm, but I knew she was mad. "Dinah, why the fuck are you acting like this today? Did some-?"

"Get. The. Fuck. Out." I gritted.

There was a moment of silence in which both of us glared at each other with the utmost anger and hatred. Then gradually, Normani's features softened.

"Are you...?" Normani said hesitantly.

"Am I what?" I spat in anger.

"I think you're jealous..."

"W-what!?"

"You're jealous, Dinah Jane," Normani said, breaking into an alarming smirk.

"N-no, I'm n-"

"You couldn't handle me dancing with those guys cuz you wanted me all to yourself." Normani said, setting her glass down on my dining table and making her way toward me.

"That's crazy. I don't-"

"I think you're angry cuz I turn you on and there's nothing you can do about it," Normani said, looking deep into my eyes as she unzipped her jacket, revealing her bikini top and exposed navel. Her belly button piercing was tauntingly glinting at me along with her toned and oiled abs.

"W-what're you doing?" I spluttered as she tossed her jacket away and stood right in front of me.

"I think you want me to be your slut..." Normani said slowly, meeting my gaze with a sensual look that I'd seen earlier during the video shoot. "...only your slut."

My boxer briefs were stretching uncomfortably. I could feel the temperature around me rising rapidly. This was too much.

"Don't flatter yourself," I said as sternly as I could.

"I won't flatter myself..." Normani said sensually, sinking down to her knees on the floor and spreading my legs apart, "But you will...when I touch you where you want me to. I bet you're hard as a rock, aren't you?"

I gulped with anticipation as Normani's hands moved up my thighs, getting dangerously close to my...

I let out a shuddering breath as I felt her fingers gently caressing the length of my covered arousal.

"Just as I thought," Normani said with a slight smirk, her eyes boring into mine. She put more pressure against my shaft, gripping the girth with her fingers and massaging. "You were hard during the entire shoot, weren't you? Probably imagining yourself behind me, pushing yourself against my ass..."

I was so out of it and turned on that I hadn't even realized that I was lifting my butt off the couch to let Normani pull down my pants and boxer briefs. Normani's eyes flicked down as all 7 inches of me sprung out, hard and throbbing. The other girls knew I was different, but no one had ever seen me like this before. I saw Normani lick her lips as if eager for a taste. The insecurities about my condition, that had temporarily seeped into my mind, vanished as she slid her fingers along my bare cock.

Normani leaned in so close that I felt her hot breath on my shaft. In a soft, husky voice, she said, "You were jealous when you saw my face near his cock...cuz you wanted me near yours, didn't you?"

And without waiting for my answer, Normani, looking deep into my eyes, dragged her tongue slowly up the underside of my shaft. I gripped the edge of the couch with both hands and shuddered deeply. My entire body was on fire.

"Tell me, Dinah Jane...do you think about me sucking your cock?" Normani husked, stroking my shaft. I thought about the thousands of times that I'd jerked off, thinking about her sucking my cock. This has to be a dream. When I didn't answer, Normani said, "I'm not gonna do it till you answer."

That pissed me off and snapped me back to reality. If she was being this bold, then I wasn't gonna be the one to back down. Just as she was pulling away, I tangled my fingers in Normani's hair and pulled her back.

"Yes I do. Now shut up and suck it," I said in a low growl, leaning forward till my face was inches from hers.

There was a moment of silence when we just looked at each other, subconsciously thinking about what this could mean for the future of our friendship. But we'd already come this far and I wasn't going to stop till I'd fucked her in every way possible. No matter what the future held, Normani was going to be all mine tonight.

I pushed her head down and she didn't hesitate one bit as she put my entire length in her mouth all at once.

"Holy shit," I gasped loudly at the feeling.

A string of precum attached to her lip as Normani pulled back. Smirking playfully at my reaction, she licked her lips slowly, breaking the string of precum and indulging in the taste. Her fingers stroked my shaft, rubbing the precum coating the head all over my erection as her mouth sucked on my testicles in turn. I closed my eyes at the feeling. Normani was driving me crazy.

Next time I opened my eyes, Normani was sucking on the tip and slowly making her way down my shaft. I caressed her hair, gently moving it out of her face. She took me in all the way and moaned as my head hit the back of her throat, sending vibrations throughout my entire body. I gripped her hair tightly and started fucking her mouth. Normani gagged, but I kept thrusting myself in and out of her mouth till she got used to it. No way in hell was I gonna go easy on her.

Soon I was holding Normani's head with both hands, pushing her mouth aggressively up and down my shaft to take out my anger. Sounds of her taking me in deep and my low groans echoed throughout the living room as I fucked her mouth. Then, when I was getting close to shooting my load, I held her head down and came in her mouth with a loud moan. I was expecting her to gag and spit, but she swallowed every last drop and licked me clean.

Normani pulled away and wiped her wet mouth on her hand. Panting, both of us looked at each other for a fleeting moment to see if the other was going to back down. But it was too late to stop now.

We made simultaneous movements and kissed. She tangled her fingers in my hair and shoved her tongue in my mouth, forcing me to taste myself. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her on top to straddle me. My hand roamed around her exposed skin, eager to feel every inch. Normani ground her covered core against my sensitive, semi-erect shaft, making me moan against her mouth. We made out for a while with her grinding on me, our kiss sloppy, wet, noisy, and so deep that it felt like we were trying to devour each other. But my thirst for her was so real that I didn't give a fuck about how messy we were being.

Normani bit my bottom lip and tugged hard, breaking the kiss. Latching her lips to my neck, she dragged her tongue against my skin as I pulled on the string of her bikini top. Her top became undone at once, exposing her beautiful breasts that I'd always dreamt of touching. There were so many scenes tonight in which the twins were peeking out, increasing my desire to feel them up. Normani pulled back and, looking me straight in the eyes, she guided my hands to her breasts. I massaged her breasts eagerly, cupping her mounds and pinching her tips.

"Yes..." Normani sighed, her eyes closing, head falling back, and back arching in pleasure as she continued grinding on me.

I leaned in to kiss her breasts aggressively and sank my teeth into her skin, making her gasp sharply and tug on my hair.

"Too much?" I asked, stopping momentarily.

"I like it rough," Normani said, breathing heavily.

Fuck. This girl was driving me wild. Without hesitation, I sank my teeth into her other breast and sucked roughly on the skin, making her gasp again. I kept to her tits, alternating breasts between my hands and mouth, making sure to cover every inch with my tongue, including the underside, sucking hard on her aroused tips, and leaving bite marks all over her soft skin. After a while, her moans became louder and her grinding became more feverish as she reached her orgasm. Then suddenly, she calmed, her grinding slowing down significantly. She tugged my head up and pressed her lips to mine in a sloppy, open-mouthed kiss.

"Dinah..." Normani whispered in my ear after a while. My hands were in her pants, groping her bare ass generously. Her hand was between us, stroking my, now fully erect, penis. "I need you to fuck me, Dinah."

My cock throbbed more painfully at her words. I needed to be inside her as soon as possible. Normani wrapped her legs around my waist as I stood up, and shoved her tongue back into my mouth as I carried her into my bedroom. I flung her on my bed and yanked her pants and underwear off in one sweep.

Shit. She's beautiful. Her dark skin was clean-shaven, folds almost touching, with the clit just peeking out in the gap. She was glistening with wetness and even a little whiteness from her previous orgasm.

Normani looked so delicious that I couldn't help myself. I spread her legs apart further and dove in, dragging my tongue through her folds. So fucking good. Musky and rich, like the most expensive wine I'd ever tasted. More slimy than wet due to the remnants of her last orgasm, but I was all for it. As I licked her folds clean, Normani let out low shuddering moans and gripped the sheets. Soon, I'd sucked out most of the cum in her folds, but I wanted more. I plunged my tongue deep inside her, letting a fresh coat of her cum cover my muscle. I fucked her pussy with my tongue till I'd satisfactorily devoured her juices.

Then I ventured down, dragging my tongue down the crack of her ass. Normani yelped and tried to close her legs on me, but I wasn't having it. I pulled back and pushed her legs together, so that they were sticking up, revealing more of her ass. I slapped her cheeks in turn, before diving in to eat her ass out. But her cheeks wouldn't spread to my satisfaction.

"On your stomach," I commanded, pulling off my hoodie.

"Dinah not my-"

"Stomach. Now," I said sternly, gripping her hips and turning her over forcefully.

Normani lay on her stomach with her ass protruding up, craning her neck to look at me as I undid my bra. She bit her lips, like she'd done for so many takes in the video, as she watched me discard my final piece of clothing and climb onto the bed. I kneeled on either side of her legs and slapped her ass cheek hard, making it jiggle.

"Don't lie, Mani. I know you fucking like my tongue in your ass," I said, letting my fingers feel inside the crack of her ass.

Normani sighed and closed her eyes at the feeling as I continued running my finger up and down the crack.

"That's what I thought, you dirty little slut," I said, smacking her ass cheeks sharply and making her whimper.

I massaged her ass cheeks firmly, spreading her cheeks as far apart as I could, before diving in again and stroking the inside of her ass crack with my tongue. The taste was musky, yet strong. A bit sweaty and wet from her arousal leaking down from her pussy, but I fucking loved it. I ate her ass and licked her pussy from behind, while smacking her cheeks. Whimpering continuously, Normani started shoving her ass back against my mouth, encouraging me to go in deeper. So I did. I ate her out till she came again.

I sank my teeth into her cheeks as she was coming down from her orgasm, making her moan sharply. I kissed up her back, occasionally biting the skin. Twisting my hand in her hair, I tugged her head back and pressed my mouth against hers. Normani sucked my tongue into her mouth at once, no doubt, eager to taste herself. Nasty little bitch.

But that turned me on even more. I gripped my shaft and lined it up against her from behind, dragging my tip from her clit to the entrance of her pussy to wet it. Then with one deep thrust I pushed myself in all the way. Both of us gasped sharply and our kiss broke.

"You're so fucking big, Dinah," Normani panted as I moved slowly against her.

"You're so fucking tight, Mani," I said, slapping and groping her ass firmly.

Normani let out a loud moan and panted, "Harder, Dinah! Fuck me harder!"

I pulled back on to my knees, raising her up on all fours too. Gripping her hips, I plunged myself into her deeper and faster, occasionally smacking her ass.

"Faster, Dinah!" Normani said, moaning continuously, and rubbing her clit with her right hand.

I pulled her hair back and pounded her faster, grunting lowly with every thrust as my balls audibly slapped against her ass.

"I'm so close," Normani moaned, rubbing her clit faster.

But I wanted to see her face when she came for the third time. I pulled out and flipped her on her back so that her head was on the pillows. Normani continued to rub her clit on the verge of her orgasm. I pushed her hand away, and pinned down both of her wrists firmly above her head.

"You're gonna cum when I tell you to cum," I whispered in her ear.

"Please Dinah...I'm so close," Normani whimpered.

"I said, you're gonna cum when I tell you to cum. Got it?" I said again, tightening my grip around her wrists and licking the skin of her ear.

"Yeah..." Normani sighed.

I wanted her to come down from her almost-orgasm, so I kneeled on either side of her chest and brought her head up to my shaft. "Come on, babe. Open up and take it in," I said, moving her hair out of the way.

Normani stroked my shaft and took me deep into her mouth. I sighed at the feeling and started thrusting myself slowly into her mouth. After a while, Normani stroked my shaft, licking the underside till she got to my balls and took her time sucking on each one. Then she looked at me with a mischievous glint in her eyes and pressed my shaft against her cleavage. I started fucking her tits as she squeezed them together to create better friction. Normani raised her head slightly and sucked on the head of my cock whenever it reached her mouth. I held her head steady to make her suck my shaft continuously as I continued fucking her tits.

When I felt myself starting to build up, I quickly got off her.

"What happened?" Normani asked.

"I don't wanna come yet. I wanna drag it out."

Normani pushed me down onto the pillows and draped herself on top of me. "Then let me ride you nice and slow till you're ready to pound that cock into me again," Normani whispered against my lips, before kissing me.

I moaned faintly at her words and the way she was massaging my breasts. Her hands reached between us and guided my shaft into her pussy.

"Mmm...I fuckin' love it when you fill me up," Normani whispered, tugging on my bottom lip with her teeth.

Normani straightened up, straddling my hips and grinding against me slowly. I put my hands behind my head as I watched her ride me in pure ecstasy. Her eyes closed, head back, back arched, hair sticking to her body, belly button piercing glinting, and soft moans escaping her lips as she cupped her breasts with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other. It was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen.

After a while, a rivulet of sweat trickled down her breasts and I had the sudden urge to trace its path. With my cock buried deep inside her, I sat up and sucked on her breast, tasting the oily and salty skin hungrily. Normani moaned louder, wrapping her legs around my waist and moving up and down my shaft. I gripped her ass and thrust myself deeper. But it wasn't enough.

I pushed Normani down onto her back, moved on top, and started thrusting myself into her firm and deep. Our lips found each other in another sloppy kiss. It was getting harder for me to drag it out as I pounded myself into her repeatedly. Our kiss broke and I buried my face against her shoulder as I fucked her harder.

"I want your cum inside me," Normani panted amidst her moans.

Just as she said those words, I started building up. I pulled back into a kneeling position and raised her legs to my shoulders as I continued fucking her.

"Cum with me, Mani," I panted, watching her face contort in pleasure.

Normani slid her fingers down and started rubbing her clit feverishly. I pounded her faster, shuddering as I reached my orgasm. With one last thrust, making sure to hit right at the G spot, I released my juices inside her. At the same time, Normani let out her loudest moan as liquid squirted out from her urethra and vagina at the same time. Normani's legs fell limply on the bed as I pulled out to find some of my cum gushing out of her.

Holy shit.

Normani was shuddering heavily because of her intense orgasm. Not caring that we were both covered in our juices, I moved on top and hugged her body till she calmed down.

"Are you okay?" I asked when she wrapped her arms around me.

"Yeah. That was just really intense. I've never..." Normani trailed off.

"That was really hot."

"Really? You're not grossed out?"

I pulled back to look at her, gently brushed some of her hair sticking to her face out of the way, and said, "Nothing about you can ever gross me out, Mani."

Normani's features softened. There was an odd sort of tension between us now. Not sexual as it had been for most of the night, but more tender and warm. I finally understood what people meant by the phrase 'love in the air'. I leaned down and kissed her lips gently, feeling goosebumps on both of our bodies.

When we broke apart after a while, Normani gently caressed my cheek and said, "I was jealous too, you know?"

"Really?"

"Yeah...I came over cuz I just needed to be close to you after that shoot. I really don't like anyone touching you like that."

"God Mani, I wanted to cut off their fucking hands."

"Same. I did extra cuz it looked like you were having the time of your life with them."

"That's exactly what I was doing too," I said with a sheepish smile.

Normani giggled and pulled my face down for another soul-pleasing kiss.

I looked deep into her eyes, after we'd pulled away again, and said, "I love you, Mani," just as she said, "I love you, Dinah."

Both of us looked at each other in shock for a moment. Then, breaking into giggles, we kissed.

A/N: I don't usually do G!P, but after I watched the HLT video, I couldn't get this story outta my head. If you enjoyed my first G!P piece, please hit that VOTE button! Thanks <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 4.2K 23
Continuation of my one shot She Loves Control from my Camren One Shots Collection. Requested from many of my loyal and gorgeous readers. The first ch...
427K 5.2K 53
Title saying it all. I do write smut (some gonna be G!P) The order of the imagines: •Lauren •Normani •Camila •Ally •Dinah GirlxGirl Copyright:...
209K 4.1K 15
Since Lauren is absolute bae, I thought why the hell not
78.7K 3.3K 3
On the first day that Lauren starts working at Starbucks, she swears to herself that she will never write her number down on someone's coffee cup. ...