Fate and Destiny [Akashi x Ku...

Da WinterRaineeDay

"Then, let's make a promise that only I can sing your songs." That was the forgotten promise after the incide... Altro

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty - Two
Chapter Twenty - Three
Chapter Twenty - Four
Special Countdown Preview on Chapter 25
Chapter Twenty-Five
Special Countdown Preview to Chapter 26
Chapter Twenty - Six
Special Countdown Preview on Chapter 27
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Special Countdown Preview on Chapter 28
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Special Countdown Preview on Chapter 29
Chapter Twenty - Nine
Special Countdown Preview on Chapter 30
Chapter Thirty
From The Authoress
Story Details - Summary/Characters/Song List
A Poem Just For You
Second Book - Sequel
Valentine EXTRA : Flavor of Life
F&D Fan-Art
Second Route - Melody of Spring
2015 KnB Watty Award - Vote

Chapter Thirteen

2.6K 85 44
Da WinterRaineeDay

** I've used several of close friends real name in the story and in this chapter, retardedinpajamas will act as Maria , Himuro Tatsuya assistant. In the upcoming chapters, more of my readers name will be insert to play the supporting/semi important roles for the up story! So stay tune!

Song used in this chapter - Love Chronicles by Changin' My Life [From FullMoon Wo Sagashite] you can look up in youtube for it. It's a very lovely song. 

Previous on Chapter 12

"Tatsuya, I need your help."

"You get Kuroko Tetsuki and I'll get Seijuro. All you need to do is part them. Have Kuroko think it was all Seijuro doings', once the two part ways, we both can have what we want."

"Nee...Tetsuki-chii, why won't you look at me? I'm always right by your side, longer than him"

"Luka, I love a woman who has dignity in her unlike a certain slut, my father listened to."

"Only mine."

______________________________

The practical exams week finally ends. Students are glad that it is over and now they will be facing another challenge, the university 75th 'Music and Arts Festival' that will be held in two months. Each student in the university, no matter they are having signed contracts or none must at least present one of their works, whether in arts or entertainment. All of the money, which the university will receive on the three days of festival, will be donate to the charity organizations.

Of course, that doesn't leaves out the Generation of Miracles who already had their schedule packed with their practices for their next album release. Unlike Kagami, he renowned for his guitar skills and his contracts with the second largest Japan entertainment agency, the Seirin but for Kuroko, her identity as HEAVEN remained anonymous.

"Yes, fortunately the Dean had asked me to inform you that he would want you to perform in the evening of the festival, which fully reserved for the top ten most talented students in the music department and you, missy, you are one of them. " Her lecturer said as he puts his references books away. Kuroko furrowed. The other lecturers in the staff lounge are all away in their own classes, leaving only the bluenette and Mr. Takayoshi.

"...but Mr. Takayoshi, I can't" she refused.

Her lecturer shook his head. "Ms. Kuroko, your talents in the music industry are undeniable. Do you know how hard the other students are trying to get onto the stage on the first evening of the festival every year?"

"I thought the Dean had already agreed that he allows me to keep my profiles low, including my involvement in the music industry, but why now?"

The middle age man shrugged as he sighed. "I don't know but the Dean had given his orders, remember your achievement would be added into the final year. If I were you, use this chance to do so." He added, as soon as Kuroko was about to say more, he dismissed her since his next class is in a few minutes. She sighed.

"Ah yes, your identity as HEAVEN will remain anonymous, so perform as any other students did. You can try finding yourself a partner." With that, the lecturer left. Her shoulder fell as she dragged herself to the exit. As she was about to open the door, someone opens it first. Immediately, someone bumped into her, causing both of them to fall on their rear. She sighed.

How bad can this day be?

"Tetsuki? What are you doing spacing out at the door?" she knows this voice. She raised her head; her orbs fell onto the crimson flaring hair, and a pair of hetero orbs. Looking worried at her as he helped her up from the floor.

"Sei..." she trails off. Akashi asked her to wait for him outside the staff lounge for a few minutes while he sent his assignments to his lecturer table. After a while, he left the lounge, he smiled as he apologized for making her waiting. The red head insisted he would walk her back to the studio. However, he noticed her quietness.

"You seem to have a lot in mind, right now. Did something happen in the staff lounge? " he broke her train of thoughts. She shook her head. She hesitated as she abruptly stopped her tracks. He turns around.

"The Dead insisted that I should perform on the first evening of the festival..." she trailed off. Akashi blinks for a couple of times as he approached her. He smiled, however the smile immediately replaced with a frown. "If you perform, there's a high chance, your identity as HEAVEN would be exposed since most of the top 10 students is already in the industry with their names on charts" she nodded.

"...and it would cause a lot of misunderstanding ..."

"If you took a spot in the top 10 students considering you're a student without a name in the charts." He added. He hummed as he looked at the bluenette. He hated seeing her looking down like this. He shut his orbs close as he tries thinking of a way to help her.

There has to be a way to get out of this...

He opens his orbs, disappointed in himself but immediately threw that aside. He smiled. "Please don't fret. I will think of a way to help you." he assured her. He took her hands as he held them with gentleness. He leans his forehead to hers, against her soft blue bangs.

"I promise."

From afar, a pair of cold murderous amber orbs has been watching the two as knuckles tightens, turning white. His teeth gritted.

_________

A few days later, students have began practicing and preparing for the upcoming festival while Kuroko still in a slump. She often spacing out in the studio. Kagami has been busy with his own preparations as he is as well has been chosen to perform in the top 10 students. Her brother insisted that he would help her in her performance but she refused. She was grateful though.

Although, he often seen on his phone, talking to someone. She caught several perplexed and angry look on his face while he was on the phone. "Taiga, who are you talking to on the phone?" one day she asked during dinner with her brother, Kagami Taiga.

As usual, Kagami would stuff his mouth like a bear no matter how bad the taste is. One thing he learnt after living with the bluenette – never waste foods, no matter how bad it is. He has experienced firsthand when he once refused to eat her home cook meals. It was terrible to the point he begs for her to look at him.

"Ah, that. You remember Tatsuya?" he took another spoonful of the curry rice. His eyes still following his sister movement. She nodded.  "Himuro Tatsuya –kun from Los Angeles, a close friend of yours. Did something happen there, to make him call you every now and then?"

"Nah, I just needed his help in somethin'. You remember what he worked as, don't cha?" Kagami habit to add in his American slang, not that his sister would minded. In fact, the two speaks fluent English after living in the States for half of their life. Kuroko hummed as she tries to remember. It has been so long since she last spoke to Himuro that she has forgotten a bit of here and there of him.

"He's a detective, a real good one at that." Kagami added. The pianist tilted her head. "What did you need him for?"

"To help me find out who's your little stalker is. I aint stoppin' until this stalker of yours are caught and rot in jail. I don't like finding tons of roses in front of my doorstep everyday with creepy ass messages on it. What more to say, it's to YOU, my only sister!" is his answer. Kuroko startled a bit when Kagami slammed his spoon onto the table. Obviously, Kagami is still very upset overall ordeal they had to go through every day and it's driving him to the edge.

"Taiga, it's impossible to do anything at this rate. No one knows or seen this stalker. What else can we do, if the police can't do anything then what more to say Himuro-kun?"

"I don't care if you find me creepy, but I aint lettin' anyone hurts you, not over my dead body." How would love to hit his head to the nearest wall, ruining dinnertime with his stupidity.

"Gomen..." she apologized as she hang her head low. She knew her brother meant well and only worried for her safety. Awkward silence fell upon the dinner table. Kagami sighed. "Tetsu, we're not blood related but remember this, you are very important to me. So never think for a second, that I'll leave you behind." He pats her head gently as his orbs soften.

"Thank you, Taiga" she smiled, a smile that only reserved for her dear brother. Kagami felt relieved.

How can I ever leave her alone? She is my only treasure.

_________

During classes, both she and Kise would seat next to each other. She often missed classes due to her health and thus she paid full attention to the board as she gingerly jolted down some important notes. She didn't paid attention to the blonde next to her though.

Kise pretends to pay attention in classes but from the corner of his orbs, he watched every movement of his favorite bluenette. The incident in the studio has long forgotten but a certain red head guitarist, Kagami still glare daggers at him. Sometimes, Kagami would give him a glare or more like an eye-to-eye warning – Touch my sister again, I'll fucking kill you.

"Such an overprotective brother, Kuroko-chii has. With him around her too often, I can't get a chance to do anything else but to pretend. Hmmm..." the keyboardist thought as he tapped his pen against the table. Thinking on what should he do next to get rid of Akashi.

[Flashback]

 "Yo, Tetsu. Did you think of anything for your performance?" Aomine waved at her as he took a seat next to her, putting his bag down. Kuroko shook her head slightly. The navy blue guitarist shoved a sandwich into his mouth.

"Why don't you compose a new song and use it for your performance? I heard from Akashi, you're good at that." He suggested. The bluenette blinks as she listens to the guitarist suggestions.

[Flashback Ends]

Kise smirked dangerously. He's thankful that he was nearby when he overheard the two talking earlier. He took a glance at the bluenette. Then, he began writing something down on his notebook then pushed it to Kuroko. The bluenette seemed to notice this, she looked at what he wrote on the book.

Kuroko-chii, got any idea what you're going to do for your part of the festival evening?

She looked at Kise. Oblivious to any plan the keyboardist has in for her. She wrote a reply.

Yes, but I'm not sure if I can make it in time to prepare for the festival.

She could have sworn she saw a dangerous glint in Kise amber orbs before he smiled. He wrote another reply then pushed the book to her.

You can do it, Kuroko-chii. Let me know if you need some help. I'll make sure the evening of the festival would be a blast for you! Ganbatte-ne, Kuroko-chii!

Little did she knows, the next evening of the festival would be her downfall.

Thank you, Kise-kun.

______________________

For the next few weeks, she worked her hardest to prepare herself for the music festival despite the stalker disturbing messages, missed calls, and roses. The list of names of the top 10 students/bands has not been release to public announcement,  but the candidates have been notified.

As, the festival week drew closer, the university campus and the hall that will be use for the three evening has been decorated and prepared. Sound systems are in check, the campus security has been tightened, as the festival will attract many people.

However, a certain bluenette was not satisfied with her work. In fact, she has been over this for countless of times  that Kagami found her asleep on her grand piano back in his apartment. He wasn't happy that she had pushed herself.

"Tetsu, I'm glad that you wanna do this all by yourself, but please don't push yourself too much. You know how that green freak of a doctor will lecture me all night long if you collapse. Now you go to bed and sleep. I'll wake you up for class tomorrow." he tucked her into her bed, pulling the blanket up to her chest. She was half-asleep when she felt Kagami large warm hand ruffles her locks gently as he kissed her forehead.

"...goodnight...Taiga..."she mumbles as she slowly fell asleep.

"Goodnight to you too, Tetsu. Sweet dreams." He quietly left the room after giving her a last glance.

_____________

She lets out a sigh as she drank her vanilla milkshake. Murasakibara opens another pack of sandwich from one of the many pack of sandwiches he has in his tray. It was lunchtime and Kagami was busy with his practices that he couldn't make time for lunch.

"Don't worry, Taiga. I will be in the cafeteria. It's lunch time and there will be lots of people there." She looked at her brother, trying to convince him but Kagami not buying it. Being the overprotective brother he is, a certain drummer was in sight when he was debating on leaving the studio and accompany his sister during lunch break.

"Ara...ara...Tsuki-chin and Kaga-chin~ what's wrong~?" Murasakibara strode towards them. Despite having his name well known all over the place, the giant violet head never bothered about what others thinks of him. The way he dressed was plain and simple; he left his long violet locks down while tied some up into a ponytail, thanks to a certain bluenette that gave him a pink hair tie long ago, which he was grateful.

"Murasakibara-kun." The bluenette greeted. A light bulb popped above the red head.

"Murasakibara, think you can accompany my sister during lunch break and walk her back to her next class?" he received a glare from his sister. "I really don't want to leave you alone ya know."

The giant lazily answered, "Sure~ I don't mind having lunch with Tsuki-chin, the food will taste better if she's around~come, come, Tsuki-chin~ foods gonna be gone if we stay here longer~"he drags her by the arm, carefully not to put so much pressure in his grip.

"You're like Taiga. The foods won't run away, Murasakibara~" she pouted. He finds it adorable seeing her lips pouting like that. His long legs strode along the hallway, towards the cafeteria. He hummed. "Mhmm~but I'm hungry~so I want to eat more than usual~Aka-chin been making us practicing to the bone today~" the giant made his way to the line, waiting for his turn to get his lunch.

"Tsuki-chin, can you find a table for us? ~ I'll get you, your lunch too~"he suggested. The bluenette nodded and made a beeline towards the tables. She was shorter and smaller than most of the students there, making it hard for her to find an empty table among the sea of students. She often gets walked into by the bigger ones, then she spotted an empty table just at the other side of the cafeteria, quickly she made her way to it. Another student bumped into her, she thought she was about to lose her balance, someone held her firmly on her shoulder. She sighed.

"I wished I'm not so short and small...," she mumbles quietly, earning a soft chuckle from whoever helped her.

"You're fine the way you are now, Tetsuki. There is no need to wish for such." The owner of the voice responded. Her orbs widened. Just how small is this campus? She kept running into one of the Generation of Miracles these days.

"Sei-kun..." she quickly left his firm grips. He smiled. "Tetsuki." He greeted. Then he looked at the empty table, the bluenette wanted to go to. He grab a hold of her wrist and brought her through the sea of students. Eyes fell onto the two, gaining some whispers and gossips along the way.

 She looked away then to the calloused hands of her childhood friend, Akashi. A small smile carved onto hers.

His hands has always been so warm...

His voice brought her back to reality, "We're here. Let us wait here for Atsushi; he should be here with the lunches in a few minutes. Have a seat, Tetsuki." He puts his bag down as he pulled a chair out for her. Of course, anyone would be uncomfortable with the special treatment the red head gave her today.

"You seems distracted today, both in class and now. Are you still worried about that?"He would not be stupid enough to say it in public. He knew how much effort the bluenette did to keep her identity as the mysterious genius composer a secret from everyone. She nodded.

"I've heard from Daiki that you are working on a new song and from the way you frowned every so often each time I seen you working on your music sheets, you are having some sort of trouble, I presumed." She nodded again. He chuckled as he rested his chin on his knuckles.

"I believe Mr. Takahashi has informed you that, we are allowed to find a partner/someone to help you in your performance. I am sure it will reduce the audiences suspicions towards you." He smiled as he saw a glint of realization in those beautiful orbs of hers. He then saw the giant of the band heading towards them.

"That's right. The Generations of Miracles would be more than happy to assist you in your performance." That caught her by surprise. Her orbs widened as she felt someone arms wrapped around her shoulder as she stumbled a little to front.

Both Aomine and Murasakibara stood right behind her. Aomine hold her closer, "I told you didn't I? I'm happy to help you when you need it." He said as he grins, Murasakibara nodded. "Kuro-chin just need to say the word~I don't mind helping~ Kuro-chin always give me some snacks~" he added.

"When did the two of you...?"

"Hmmm....the part where Akashi offered to lend the band to you for your performance" Aomine took a seat next to her while Murasakibara took next to hers. Gingerly, he gives her a cup of vanilla milkshake and two large ham sandwiches. "Tsuki-chin, here's yours~" the bluenette sweat dropped at the sight of the sandwiches.

"Murasakibara-kun, I can't eat all these..." but the giant shook his head and pushed the plate of sandwiches back to her. "Tsuki-chin must eat a bit more else you won't last in the practices later~"

"Atsushi is right, Tetsuki. You must eat more, so you will have enough energy to last the whole afternoon of practices." The redhead agreed.

Aomine chuckles as he pats the pianist back gently. "Do your best, Tetsu!" he laughed. The table filled with chatters among them, gaining the attention of the other students' body. Some threw jealous/envied glances to the bluenette.

"Thank you, ya guys." She smiled. The three returns it with smiles and grins.

"You're welcome/No problem! /Anything for Tsuki-chin~"

It was the beginning of their everlasting friendship. The other three of the band members may not know that she is the one who has been writing their songs for their next album. She wouldn't mind if they found out, if they can accept her now, she is sure that they will accept the other self of hers or she hope they do.

________

"Kuroko-chii~!" he sing song her name as he approached her, waving his hand. The bluenette was about to enter the studio when she heard Kise's voice calling for her. She stopped as she waits for the blonde keyboardist to catch his breath as he straightened up his back.

"Kise-kun, what's wrong?"

He beams happily, "Akashi-chii told me that we're gonna help you with your performance! I'm so happy! I've wanted to perform with you, for ages!" Kuroko blinks adorably. She was a bit perplexed with the blonde behavior. Sometimes he would add the suffix to Akashi's but sometimes he would coldly said his name with those dangerous glares in his amber orbs. It is a mystery to Kise's odd behavior changes which often turns on and off like a switch.

Their practices began, as the festival grew closer by the day as everyone getting anxious for the day to arrive. Words has been going around that the renowned Generation of Miracles are going to assist another student/musician in the first evening of the festival. Details remains unknown as the band refused to say a word of it.

"...it's not that I love for want of love..." her melodious voice fills up the whole studio, in the slow pace song; Murasakibara carefully followed the written music sheet for his part that he has memorized it properly. While Kise supports the song using his keyboard, creating the magical melody from it. Aomine, whom several time went out of tune with his guitar, tries his best not to put a wreck into the song.

Kuroko on the other hand is still not happy with the progress. She felt as if the song is missing something. Apart from having an entire band supporting her song, she thinks it's perfect but not anymore.

"...you gave me the courage to love straightforward—"she stopped abruptly. The rest immediately stopped as all eyes on her. This has been the seventh time she stopped singing abruptly. To be honest, she's disappointed in herself for troubling the kind people.

Akashi stepped forward, his hands still glued to his guitar since this time he is performing as a bassist, not a singer. He held her shoulder as he smiled. "Let's try something out, shall we?" he suggested. After a while, Akashi signaled the others to begin at a certain part. "Let's try that part one more time."

"...you gave me the courage to love straightforward..." both Kuroko and Akashi sang the same verse. While Kuroko ends the verse with a higher note, Akashi did the later, ending it with a lower note in his part, giving the whole song a completely new melody. Then, he signaled for the others to stop. He smiled at her.

Her sapphire orbs widened, she has finally found what the song has been missing! "It's perfect!" she exclaimed. Both Murasakibara and Aomine chuckled at her adorable antics. While, Kise face darkens. From aside, he watched them discussing the music sheet adjustment as Kuroko jolted several different notes on it. He bit his lower lip.

Damn it all!

____________

Kagami poured a cup of tea for his sister. After a long day in the university with countless of rehearsals for the festival which would be held in two days, they've finally gotten their needed rests. The two siblings finally has some time for each other.

 "Well, are you ready for the big day?" Kagami munched a chocolate cookie. Kuroko took a sip of the tea. She put the teacup down as she nodded. "It seems like those guys grew fond of you. Murasakibara often looked for you during lunchtime, so is Aomine."

She chuckled lightly. The band members now took on a habit in having lunch together with her, no matter how busy they are. At their table, it would be exactly just like a fish market, where Aomine often stole Murasakibara food portions, while Murasakibara do same with him. Akashi would be the one who stops them from quibbling like kids. She would always have a smile plastered on her face every so often, whenever she's with them. However, Kise never sat with them anymore, apart from practices they had for the festival.

"I had fun with them around; it's always so cheerful and relaxing."

Her brother smiled. "That's good. That reminds me, has Kise been talking to you? I haven't seen him around much these days." Just like the others, he noticed the blonde is always missing from the group.

"Yes, we have but it's only during practices and classes. I'm a little worried for him." Her orbs saddens. Kagami looked at her from the corner of his eyes as he sipped his tea.

"I see." Was short answer but enough to show that Kagami is up to something.

"Anyway, just make sure you don't go around alone during the festival, alright? Just stick to someone." He reminded her as his instincts telling him that something bad is going to happen. He can only hope it won't be something that will hurt his beloved sister.

__________

Finally, it was the night before the big day and she couldn't sleep. She hated feeling restless. She has been looking through her music sheets that she has composed with the help of Akashi and the others. She smiled at the sight of the sheets, several small scribbles, and notes jolted down on each sheets, the adjustments to the song.

The night was silent, the midnight blue sky reminds her of Aomine hair color, while the stars that twinkles adorably reminds her of the giant, Murasakibara and the moon, reminds her of Akashi who often guides her out of problems. Lending her his hand, making sure she doesn't stumbled along the way.

"I had so much fun with them...I wished this lasts forever..." her orbs sadden. It was then; her phone rang, breaking the silence of the night. She tilted her head. "Who could be calling me in the middle of the night?" after so much harassment in her old number, Kagami insisted she should change her number and don't let anyone else knows it except Kagami and Midorima.

"Good evening, Tetsuki." The ever so familiar voice broke her thoughts the moment she picked up the call. She pulls the phone away and looked at the ID; she blinked and put it back to her ears.

"Sei-kun...?" she asked, earning her another small chuckle from the red head. "Is that how you answer your calls, Tetsuki? Answer it with a question?" she blushed in embarrassment.

"No, it's just I never gave my new contact number to anyone else. Therefore, I did not expect to see you called especially at this late of hour. Are you not sleeping?"She quickly changed the subject. For some reason, she felt a lot at ease upon hearing his voice.

"Mhmm, I have been up late due to work and I felt a certain someone was feeling restless that she couldn't sleep as well."

The call went silent for a few minutes.

"Sei-kun, thank you for everything." It was quiet but the singer clearly heard it. He smiled. He could almost imagine, Kuroko standing in front of him with her head hang low as her bangs covers her beautiful face. He would definitely love caressing those soft cheeks of hers.

"You are most welcome, Tetsuki.

The night went on with the two spoke to each other. The two enjoyed each other companies. Hearing each other voices was more than enough to fill in the craving to see each other.

__________

The Music Festival has finally arrived. Students goes to the campus as early as 6 am to prepare. The campus finally opens for the public at 8 am. The hall kept closed in preparation for the evening of the festival. People from all sorts of class society came as they checked out the students stalls. From selling their arts to drinks and foods, variety of stalls has been set up.

Hours has passed by and it's almost time for the evening program to commence. The top 10 students/bands are getting ready for their turn as the backstage crew checked their schedule and what not to make sure it went well.

Kuroko now in one of the changing rooms practiced her vocal. After several time repeating the practice, she deemed that her voice is ready. She turns around, facing the large wall mirror. She took a deep breath, looking at herself.

Dressed up in a one-piece sea blue evening dress, leaving her shoulder bare and while the dress hugged her curves from her chest downwards to her waist. Just around her waist, a small white ribbon are tied into a small bow as the rest of the tail flows down the dress, giving her a simple yet beautiful look. While her locks are tie into a half with a white ribbon, leaving the rest fell onto her bare shoulder.

"Kuroko-chii, it's time. Are you ready?" Kise knocked the door as he calls out for her. It's finally their turn to perform for that evening. She took another deep breathe. "Yes, Kise-kun." She opens the door. His amber orbs widens at the beauty in front of him.

He smiled. "You looked absolutely beautiful, Kuroko-chii!" he praised as he chuckles lightly when he saw soft pink blushed painted across those pale cheeks of hers. However, she didn't like the uneasy feelings she has been having since this morning. What more to say, she has not seen Akashi anywhere in the campus, both Aomine and Murasakibara couldn't contact him.

"Mine-chin, I can't contact him~ his number is out of range~" he approached Aomine. The navy blue guitarist clicked his tongue. He looked at the clock on the wall. He frowned. They have less than 5 minutes to go on stage and their bassist slash singer is nowhere in sight!

"Tetsu, think you can do this without Akashi?" he asked. The bluenette hesitated as she looked to the bright-lighted stage where another student is performing. She knows she can't pull out now. She nodded.

"Great! I'll get Kagami to fill in Akashi's spot. He should know the notes for Akashi's part, right?" Aomine began to make haste to the stage exit to get the other red head bassist. She nodded as Aomine disappears from sight. She looked at her phone, she tried calling for Akashi but it will not reach. It's always the voice mail.

"Sei...where are you?" she looked worriedly at the clock.

Kise smiled dangerously.

__________

Somewhere in Kyoto, Akashi has been glaring daggers at the bodyguards and his fiancée, Luka. The doors are heavily guard, while Luka has been talking to someone on the phone.

"Why are you doing this, Luka?" his voice clearly shows he's pissed off. He is supposed to be at the university festival, preparing for the first evening of the festival but here he is, in Kyoto. Unable to get escape from the room, when all eyes is on him.

"No reason really. It's just I heard that you're getting far too close to that blue haired witch and you sacrificed your time that's supposed to be spent with me, to her!" she threw an envelope filled with pictures of Akashi and the bluenette. The pictures scattered all over the floor. Never in his life, has he wanted to slap the shit out of his fiancée.

"So, you loved me to the point you've became obsessed with it. How pathetic!" he glares at her.

"Tch, Tch, my dear Seijuro. Please look at the mirror and tell me who is the pathetic one." She smirked as she began to exit the room.

"You're sick, Luka." Was his last statement before the whole room has been empty and locked from the outside, Akashi sighed.

He looked at the clock. He frowned. Its five hours more before the evening performances starts and he has no way out of this room, unless he could survive jumping from the 18th floor of the building. He lost his phone, so he has no way in contacting outside.

What should I do?

Little did he know someone is waiting for a perfect moment to break into the building and get the red head out of the room.

"Ahh...Here I thought it's just some messed up stalker case that I needed to solve, I guess there's more than a stalker at play." He mumbles as he looked at his phone then to the tall building belongs to the Akashi Corporation.

"Well, I got less than five hours to get Akashi-kun back to Tokyo; else Taiga would have my head." He took off his black sunglasses, revealing his grey orbs and a mole just underneath his right eye.

"Such a complicated case I accepted."

"Boss, if you don't act now, Kagami will definitely have your head served on a silver platter." A womanly voice spoke to him in English on his earpiece. He chuckled lightly.

"Ah, strict as ever. How lovely. Why won't you let me slack every once in a while?" he replied as he heads towards the building entrance, gaining the attention of several working ladies in sight. He heard a scoff from the woman that spoke to him.

"Himuro Tatsuya-san, if I were to let you slack. We are never going to get a case done and over with. More reasons I have to make sure you do your part and I do my part in assisting you. I've sent you the data on the security shifts and the building prints to your phone." On cue, his phone vibrated, signaling his assistant emails. He looked at it. He hummed.

 "Very heavily guarded for a building like this. Let see, we should be able to infiltrate the building in five minutes and exit the building within 10minutes before the next security patrol comes around.," His orbs looking at the heavily guarded entrance.

"That is correct, now if you waste more time. Just be sure you have written my paycheck before Kagami kills you." The male laughed at her adorable antics.

"Yes, yes, Maria as you wish." He smiled, ending the conversation.

"I guess it's time."

_________

Of course, infiltrating such a big building with so much security guard around was hard but to Himuro, it was a cinch. He's already on the 18th floor of the building, he blends in perfectly well among the workers there while his orbs searched for the said room, that his lovely assistant, Maria had emailed to him earlier.

"Ah, there it is." He smiled happily at his achievement. He sweat dropped at the sight of three large bodyguards guarding the door. "Oh dear, they have guns too. What should I do...I only have 8 minutes before the next guards comes around."

He then spotted the coffee corner, he blinks a few times before smiling. "That will do just fine." He heads towards the coffee maker. After making a pot of coffee, he grabs a tray and have a coffee cup prepared and along with the coffee pot.

"Ano...Miss Suzuki asked me to send a cup of coffee to her guest." He showed the guards the tray. He waited for a couple of second for them to let him in. To his relief, he made it to his target. There, stood the Generation of Miracles lead singer, who has been pacing up and down the room.

"I don't want any coffee." He coldly refused the moment he saw the tray.

"It's okay if you don't want it, the coffee tastes terrible anyway." Himuro puts down the tray and head towards the red head. Still caution his surrounding, he lowered his voice to whisper him.

"I'm here to get you out of here." Gaining the red head attention when Akashi turns around sharply.

"Long story short, Taiga sent me to look over the stalker case but I guess there's more to it. Coincidently I was on my way to meet you earlier today when I saw these guards brought a passed out singer away." He explains.

"We don't have much time, but we need to get out of here, now. The guards outside this room will shift in two minutes and we have less than 5 minutes to leave from the back entrance without getting caught." He looked at his watch, counting seconds.

"Why are you doing this for someone like me?" Akashi furrowed. The male looked at him then he smiled.

"Because I don't miss the chance hearing Tsuki-chan singing tonight." Is his answer. The singer felt useless. He had to depend on others for help.

Two minutes later, the moment, the guards outside left to shift, the two quickly escaped from the floor. The workers around them looked confused but regardless, they continues their work. Looking left and right, the two used the emergency stairs to avoid the security cameras in the elevators.

It took them a while to reach the ground floor just in time before the next security patrol comes around. Akashi followed as fast as he could, disguised himself using the hood and sunglasses the male provided.

"Mission accomplished." Himuro said as he caught a cab. "Come on, get in before they found out you're missing."

"Good work, Himuro-san. The next flight for Tokyo will leave in 10 minutes, I have prepared two one-way tickets for both of you. Just remember to present your IDs later. Please hurry up else you'll miss it and have your head reserved to be feed to the tigers." Maria informed him, as he turns his earpiece back on. He chuckles.

"Maria, why do you love informing me last minute flights?" he took his phone out and looked at the flight schedules in his phone.

"Because I want you to be punctual. If that is all, have a safe flight ...and stay safe, Himuro-san." the call ended with a soft tone of his beloved assistant who's currently in America, handling another case for him.

"Mhmm, you too, Maria."

"Well now you're out of there, let's head to Tokyo, shall we?" he looked at the red head.

________

At the Akashi Corp., Luka raged. Throwing the coffee cup set to the wall.

"FIND HIM!" she ordered.

________

Minutes passed by, Kagami was getting ready to get on stage with his sister and the rest of the Generation of Miracles. Kuroko felt nervous that she almost jumped when Kagami held her by her shoulder. Giving her a firm hold, telling her, things will be all right.

"For the first time in the music festival, a combination of several well known musicians comes in together to perform. Let's give it to Kuroko Tetsuki and the Generation of Miracles!" the CM announced as the whole stage lit up brightly. The audiences clapped but several of them frowned when they saw Kuroko at the middle of the stage, with the mic in her hands, while the others behind her with their instruments.

"Why is Kuroko-san with them?"

"How did she enter the top 10 musician, when she doesn't hold a name in the industry?"

"This is not fair! We worked our asses off and only some unknown pianist took the spot!"

 Kuroko took several steps back, she could see the hated glances the audiences threw at her. Her hands trembles, she wants to leave the stage right now. She knows she can't do this at all! She know she would have to face this!

"Tetsu, we're here. Don't let them get to you." Kagami whispered. Aomine and the others nodded, supporting her all the way. Kuroko frightened orbs turns into a determined one. She took a deep breath. She closes her orbs, bringing the mic closer. The stage turns dim. The melody of the song began.

Taiga is right. No matter what, the show must go on.

 "Why? I've completely forgotten how to love, meetings will come someday with the beginning of parting, and somehow, I have decided upon those thoughts..."her melodious voice began to echoes throughout the hall.

"You tied my loose shoe laces of my dirty sneakers...," she continued singing despite having to go on solo, where both she and Akashi have to sing together.

"Your shy smile suddenly shone in the sunlight..."

________

"Hurry up, we're gonna be late!" Himuro called a cab, the hurriedly left the Tokyo terminal and searched for an empty cab. "There!" he said, quickly ran towards the cab that was about to park.

"We need to go to Tokyo University of Arts." He said, stopping the car on its wheel. The driver shook his head, refusing to take in new passenger.

"Sorry, bud but someone has booked this cab."

"I'll pay four times of what the person going to pay you!" he grabs a pile of cash in his wallet and shoved it to the driver. It seems, money changed the driver thoughts and the two quickly gets in. "Please hurry." Himuro looked at his watch. Akashi looked outside the window, the sky has darkened, showing the night has already begun.

"Please let me make it in time. I'm coming, Tetsuki!" he thought.

________

The road towards the university was jammed. The two quickly exited the cab and ran to the campus instead. "Oh dear, the performance has already begin. Can you still go in and perform?" Himuro asked.

"If I can make it there in time, I should be able to get on stage even if its half way through the song." He furrowed, he has promised the bluenette he would be there and he'll do everything he can to be on that stage and fulfill his promise.

______

The whole hall fills with glitters and magical light effects, as Kuroko voice began to enchant each audiences. The gossips and the hatred glances slowly dies down, which to her delighted. It did.

"...Until now, I've took the longer way around but..." Another voice enters the stage and joined in the song, her orbs widened. There, Akashi stood just a few feet away from her. Under the stage lights, she could see his shirt are wet from all the sweats dripping down his neck. He smiled warmly at her.

"I'm finally able to love straightforward, the two will head to the dream of tomorrow ...no matter what occurs, the gaze won't be shifted," they sang as he approached her. The audiences gasp excitedly when they saw the red head enters the stage. His part of the song came in.

"Haaa...la...la...la...la...la...la, la , la..."

Akashi held her hand firmly, not afraid to show his care towards the pianist, "It's not that I love just for the sake of love...you gave me the courage to love straight-forward..." they two of them looked at each other.

"The two swear to the journey from now, that no matter what occurs, the two hands will never part ...." The song finally ended as the stage lights dims once again.

The audiences gave them applause as each of them began to stand up, showing the band that they loved the performance. "That was BEAUTIFUL! I never imagined seeing such beautiful and passionate performance in my life!" The CM commented.

"Let's give another round of applause to Kuroko Tetsuki and The Generation of Miracles!" the stage lit up, Kuroko felt so happy and alive.

"Oh? What's this?" The CM shifted his gaze to the screen around the hall. It was until the large flat screen behind them changed. Her orbs widened at the sight of the words – HEAVEN identity is Kuroko Tetsuki.

The microphone in her hands slipped. Everyone in the audiences gasped at the revelations as picture slides shows Kuroko contracts with several overseas agencies and Rakuzan Agency in Japan. One of the video, shows a conversation of her and Akashi arguing regarding her identity [Chapter Four] and another video, shows her original compositions being used for the next album of the GoM. The audiences began to whispers one another, surprised at the revelations.

"You mean all these while, you didn't used your effort to get in the top 10?! YOU CHEATED!" a voice shouted. Began accusing her. More accusation roams around the audiences.

"I ...no... " Kuroko couldn't say anything as her tears began to pool. Akashi noted the CM to get the back stage crew to turn off the stage lights and shut down the screens that was revealing more proofs. Kagami pulled her away from the stage. He shook his head to Aomine and Akashi.

"I'm bringing her home before she gets hurts more." He quickly carried her and left for the exit. Leaving the rest of them exchanging glances worriedly. The audiences was mad, nothing the stage crew tried to do, can stop them.

Kise who stands from afar, smirked. "That's what you get for being so stubborn, Akashi. Now let us see, how far Kuroko-chii can trust you."

_____________

Kagami finally exit the hall, away from people sight he brought the bluenette towards the CRV he parked near the studio block. Someone was waiting for him there. Protectively he held Kuroko closer, ready to punch and kill whoever dares to hurt her any further.

"Calm down, Taiga. It's me." The shadow reveals himself as the full moonlight shone down on him. Kagami sighed. Relieved it's not some attacker.

"Tatsuya, when did you come here?"Kagami gently puts his sister to the car backseat.

"Yesterday. I'll explain to you later, why don't we get out of this place first." He suggested as he took off his leather jacket and drapes it over Kuroko. His orbs saddens. He didn't travel all the way to Japan just to see all these. It broke his heart seeing Kuroko like this. He wiped her tears off gently.

"Come on, let's go." Kagami starts the car as his old friend enters and occupy the passenger seat next to him, Himuro nodded. Carefully, the red head drove the CRV away.

________

Along the way, the only sound that fills the quiet journey home was the soft sobs from Kuroko as she lay down on the passenger seat behind. Her locks covers her puffy wet face.

"You mean all these while, you didn't used your effort to get in the top 10?! YOU CHEATED!"

More tears fell. She cried. For the first time in her life, the music, the stage, the audiences she loves so much,  hurts her.

 ________________________

[Authoress note]

Okay, I didn't really see that coming! LOL! A total of 7.8 k words. I guess I really was on a roll to get this chapter done. Now that, her identity as HEAVEN revealed how will she face everyone? And Tatsuya finally here with his ever so lovely assistant, Maria. [retardidinpajamas] Things getting heavier by each chapter and she's losing her trusts to everyone around her.

So please review?! XD  

 Till next update in two - three days! 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

38.8K 1.4K 33
--------------BEFORE----------------- "We'll be together..... Forever"-Akashi "I love you, Sei-chan."-Mika ----------------AFTER----------------- Aka...
4.4K 257 7
.:Winner of @WinterRaineeDay 's KnB Canon Pairing Contest Multi-Chapter Entries:. What do you do when you're considered 'invisible' to the world arou...
63.8K 1.4K 20
[Akashi's Yandere Side has a 'Rewritten'. I would like to recommend you to read it. But since it's still incomplete, you may just continue reading th...
51 8 1
"the galaxy is endless (I thought we were too)", "3 heartbeats", "Oikawa last wishes", "under the LED light" and "In another life", I soooooo got jea...