Watch_Dogs x Reader Oneshot (...

Por crystalwaters819

Enjoy this Oneshot book for the game Watch_Dogs. The characters that are included in this book are: - Aiden P... Más

Aiden Pearce x Reader - When Does It Go Away
Defalt x Reader - Only One
Clara Lille x Male Reader - Fan Boy
A/N
Damien Brenks x Daughter! Reader - Awake
Wrench x Reader - That Girl
Sitara x Female!Reader - Mystic Messenger
Defalt X Reader
Marcus x Reader - A Day With You
Preference: Couple Song
A/N
Wrench x Male Reader
| Horatio Carlin |

Wrench X Reader

2.1K 35 3
Por crystalwaters819

Note: This is for @AyumiShiroi I hope you like it and I am so sorry for the long wait.

________________________________________________________________________________

*Location: Somewhere in San Francisco, 2:00 AM, Saturday.*

You are currently in your secret hideout trying to hack the government server and basically playing games with them since it wasn't your first time trying, but now you are going to leave a little virus in their system, which will to be very deadly to be remove. As you are halfway in, you went over to your prepared set for the live streaming of the century, wearing a Deadpool outfit with certain changes making it look a little bit girly just by adding a wig on top of the mask that you are wearing.

"Hello there, my name is M3NAC3 (Menace) and as you all know what I am doing is for a good cause just like the group DEDSEC. I want everyone to know that the government has been toying with the information of the people which is you, the people, the society; where the innocent lives are made into criminals. I stand by for those, who do not have the power to defend themselves in anyway against the government and if you wish to stand with me then it is your choice." You made the speech on the spot.

While you are recording for your live stream, on the other end, the famous DEDSEC group is hearing and watching you. With your great hacking ability, you had the upper hand on changing your voice without anyone tracing your original voice.

"Marcus, its her the famous hacker that I have been talking about." Wrench pointed at the screen while squeling.

"Can she really hack the government servers without any help?" Marcus asked.

"You bet she can! For all I know her hacking records are on a kill streak, especially dealing with the government." Wrench told him.

"I guess will see with our own eyes for know." Sitara spoke up.

"Ohhuhuhu... How I wish that we could work with her." Wrench's voice hinted excitement.

"If only." Ray spoke.

"I got to say that she really needs our help in other areas too." Josh spoke under his breath.

"She sure does, kid. She sure does." Ray heard what Josh was saying and agreed.

"In a few minutes, I will have all the information of the population within the country in my hand. If you wish to get it back, to bad I have uploaded a back up virus that will blow the entire system. Goodluck finding me." You continued your speech and ended the live stream as soon as you saw on your computer screen that it has completed.

"Look at what we have here. What the hell? Fuck!" You saw your information data and was listed as a criminal.

"Okay, chill (Y/n). You can do this, just breathe and you can do it." You started to type and do your thing.

*A few hours later*

You slept on your computer desk with all the mess of food plastics, cords and cable of sorts on the table and on the floor.

"Ugh... what time is it?" You asked yourself groggily.

You search for your phone on the table and on the display screen giving you the time, 9:30 AM. You sighed and unlock your phone, a unknown message took your interest and open it.

'Hello there M3NAC3, we are DEDSEC. We hope you know that this message you receive will be a special invitation to our group. If you wish to accept, then we have included a location and time to meet up and if you wish to decline, then this message will corroupt within 90 seconds from now. - WE DEDSEC'

"This is going to be interesting." You spoke to yourself and accepted the invite.

You got ready and with your backpack on, you exited your secret hideout and went to the location DEDSEC gave you. After a few minutes arriving at the location that DEDSEC gave you and waited in the shadows of an alleyway. As you are waiting, you overheard two people talking not far from you.

"Where is this person your talking about, Wrench? I gotta say that if this person is not here, we regret inviting them in the first place." A young African-American male asked his friend with a black mask on.

"I know this person is here somewhere. I can feel it. My spidey senses are tingling." He told his friend.

"How strong is your intuition? You haven't even met this person yet... Anyways don't answer that question, it's the least of my worries at the moment." He sat down next to his black masked friend.

You waited for a minute or so and then went towards the two men.

"Umm, excuse me. If you don't mind me asking, are you guys DEDSEC?" You asked them, as your voice slightly shaken.

"That depends. Who's asking?" The young African-American male asked you and not answering your question just yet.

"The name's M3NAC3. You invited me to your meet-up." You showed the invitation on your phone as proof.

"Are you serious?! Marcus, I can't believe that she's here. Right in front of me.... I mean us." Wrench was in a joyous trance.

"Cool, Cool. Since you're here, we have a mission that we need your expertise to help us. The mission would be allocating several antenna towers around San Francisco that we need to hack into." Marcus explained and showing the blueprint of which areas of the antenna is to you from his phone.

"Well, some of these areas are quite hard to go through. You know, ever since your group have been making a number of havoc around town. These places have got some maximum security, which leads us or maybe myself into a hellhole." You told Marcus and Wrench.

"Oh come on! M3NAC3 you are one of the greatest hacker that we know or maybe just to me, but us working together might have a few quirks to deal with the maximum security." Wrench told you.

"You sure have a very high hope. By the way you guys didn't introduce yourselves." You informed them.

"The names Wrench and this guy next to me is Marcus." His emojis on his mask from OO to ^^.

"Nice to meet you guys. As for the mission, I can help you but it is basically putting our heads first. We need a back up plan for this huge mission. Lets get down with the discussions, either we do it here where everyone can probably hear us or somewhere less obvious." You finally accepted.

"Sure. Hop in the car. We'll get to the Hackerspace in no time." Marcus gave you a smile.

"Hooray!" Wrench basically sounded like a child as he went into Marcus' car.

*The Mission*

You not only went on the mission alone, Wrench came along and wanted to help you doing the dirty job on the field, which Marcus had to stay back and not wanting to risk any of you to get caught.

Now you and Wrench are separated since both of you need hack the antenna towers more easily. You are swift when it comes to knocking out guards on the field and hacking the security cameras around the place; with the help of Sitara, Josh, Ray and Marcus.

"Wrench, are you near one of the towers computer?" You whispered through your earpiece.

"No. Not yet." He answered.

"You better hurry up. We need to do it together." You whispered back.

A few minutes later, Wrench finally arrived to his destination and contacted you through the earpiece. From then on the both of you went to hack the system of the antenna towers on order for it to black out for a couple of seconds. As soon the power is back on, Marcus told you and Wrench that DEDSEC is finally controlling several antennas that are 500 miles radius.

"(Y/n), Wrench both of you need to get back to the Hackerspace ASAP. The cops are coming your way in t-minus 2 minutes." Sitara informed.

"Okay, thanks Sitara. Wrench? Where are you? Meet me at Quinkie's in Fisherman's Wharf." You informed Wrench.

"I'm on my bike. Heading out. Alright, see you there (y/n)." He told you through the earpiece.

~Current Location: Quinkie's, Fisherman's Wharf~

You arrived at the location and entered the building, Wrench was already there. Normally you wouldn't order anything at Quinkie's since you are on a diet, but thankfully today was your cheat day.

"Hey, what can I get you?" The cashier asked.

"I'll get the double turkey bacon burger with fries on the side and for the drink can I get neon Gatorade." You ordered and paid the food.

As you approach to where Wrench sat, his mask changes from OO to ^^.

"I guess that was a success. We made a pretty good team out there." You smiled slyly at him.

"You can say that again. Too bad Marcus didn't want to come along with us." Wrench said happily.

"I heard that." Marcus spoke up through the earpiece.

************************************

The two of you continued the conversation while eating at the pizzaria and as time passes, it was already 7pm.

"Mind if we head back to the Hackerspace?" Wrench suggested.

"I would love to, but I needed to go somewhere tomorrow; for work." You sadly told him.

"Ohh, I know I just met you but I'm starting to miss you. You can come by to the Hackerspace if you know by chance wanna hangout with us again." Wrench told you, as he brushes his hand behind his neck.

"Maybe some time soon Wrench. I have to go and by the way, its nice meeting you and your friends. Tell them that for me will you?" You said before waving him goodbye and walking back to your car.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

74.6K 1K 42
My one shot book of the cast and characters of the 2017 IT . **>Currently Under Editing<** Currently taking requests also :) It includes many , m...
60.2K 2K 19
The the year 2038 everything seemed to finally be looking up for the recently torn city of Detroit, not for young (name) who couldn't speak since an...
9.9K 294 22
When England born hacker Y/N comes to San Francisco to see her cousin Marcus, she expects a nice little retreat from the world of cyber crime. Howev...
18.5K 516 22
This is a Watch_Dogs love story, where the Vigilante Aiden Pearce finds what he's always been looking for.