My random book

By seanlandis

random middle of the night thoughts or what ever I want More

How I think the human mind works
Human mind 2.0
Human brain 3.0
How i describe emotions
I'm bored
You guessed it
My Dad
GUYS
I think I just lost a friend
It'sā€‹ been a long time since this happened
more bad news
I'm super excited
Oh well
I'm not feeling good
Ummmmmmmmm
UGH
I should have said this but it slipped my mind
YAY!!!
this is what I woke up to
Well...........
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I'm super excited
UGHHHH
i just realized something........
.........
Goodbye
šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
ughhhhhhh
WOW
Here
My doggo
Dedicated
I'm lost
something's wrong
:(
*grumble grumble gripe*
soooo i found this
Sorry
why I've been gone
I've come outta my shell

..........

22 2 11
By seanlandis

So for all of you that don't know I hurt my knee pretty badly like I may need surgery but that's not why I'm writing this chapter it's just some background to make it make sense. So pretty much it was the end of the day and my knee was aching pretty badly so everyone went out on one more boat ride, but me and my uncle stayed behind (because he hurt his back badly) and his back has been hurt since he was in school but it's really started hurting him in the last three years. So anyway we were just fishing and having a casual conversation when suddenly he tells me how he wishes that he was in heaven he said that he wouldn't kill himself because he thinks that it's dumb and just hurts everyone around you. I was pretty much speechless .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 4.8K 41
It is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...
25.5K 1.5K 33
The story is about a very prominent Rajput family in Rajasthan, well-known in their village, and they have a large business empire of the jewelry and...
104K 6K 145
š­š”šž šŸš§š š›šØšØš¤ šØšŸ š¬š”šØš«š­ š¬š­šØš«š¢šžš¬ ššš›šØš®š­ šØš„š¢šÆš¢šš š«šØšš«š¢š šØ ššš§š š²/š§'š¬ š¦šžšžš­-šœš®š­šžš¬/š„šØšÆšž š¬š­šØš«š¢ļæ½...
26K 2.1K 28
In a distant corner of the world, young Azaina Aazi resides in opulence, yet her heart aches from neglect by her mother, who shields her from the tru...