Devil Slayer (Devil May Cry x...

By Ireye1

You are Dante's son and you both moved to Japan for better demon jobs. What adventures will (Y/N) seek. I don... More

Bio
New School
The Date
Secret's out
Your a what
Old wounds reopen
Old Friends, New enemies
Warning
A friend in need pt.1
A friend in need pt.2
Destroying Excalibur
Pool Day!!
Parents day
OVA Child's Play
The Other Bishop
A Friend-ly Reunion
The Summit Begins
Devil Slayer vs White Dragon emperor
The New Guy
Summer In Hell
Devil's Gathering
What the cat dragged in
Fighting a God
We meet again
OVA The Ex
Rescuing Asia pt.1
Rescuing Asia pt.2
OVA Parallel travel
OVA body switch
Calming the dragon
Ova Christmas
Fighting the fake
The Demon's Birthday
Recreating a battle of legends
Human or Demon
Finding out about the truth
Sparda hybrid's vs Demon Lord pt.1
Sparda hybrid's vs Demon Lord pt.2
Epilogue
Announcement

The New Student

8.3K 102 142
By Ireye1

(Y/N) POV:

I was with Issei looking out a window into the hall and Issei was bitching about being back here and his summer waisted in boot camp.

(Y/N): At least we won't die again.

Issie: I know, but it sucks.

(Y/N): Hey, at least we don't get to fight monsters and God's.

Issei: I guess. Sigh~

Matsuda/Motohama: Yo Issei!

Issei: What the hell was that for!

Matsuda: Lucky my foot ain't a cap, we were suppose to see bitches on beaches.

Matsuda and Motohama grab Issei and kicked him.

Motohama: We were gonna be king of dunes and you flaked.

Issei: I didn't have a choice, I told you guys I had to go to training camp with the occult research club it's not like you could have gone with out me!

Me: Can you two knock it off your causing a scene.

Matsuda/Motohama: Stay out of this pretty boy!

Me: Well..

I turned around slowly.

Me: It seems someone finally got the balls to stand up against me. I have to not many people have the balls to back talk to me. Let's see how long it will last.(cracking your knuckles)

Matsuda/Motohama: Sorry!

Aika: Well looks like (Y/N) made the perverted duo his bitches, how about me.

Me: I'm out.

Aika: Plus shouldn't you two save the drive humping for your body pillows.

Matsuda: Oh no you didn't!

Motohama: can't you see we're busy Aika!

Aika: I thought thought the new transfer student would keep you busy. I heard she's a real hotty.

Motohama/Motohama/Issei: What new girl!

Me: Great, now I feel bad for the new chick being here.

The bell rang and we all went to class and took our seats. Once we did we saw someone we never think to see.

Me: *Irina*

Irina: Hello everyone, my name is Irina shidou it's a pleasure.

Me: Great.

Issei: No way.

Matsuda: That's what I'm talking about!

Motohama: Aika wasn't lying!

Irina: Oh hi (Y/N), Issei I didn't see you there.

I waved at her (like Dante did when he waved at Nero at the end)

Matsuda: Yo why is my future wife talking to your dumb asses!

Me: Sorry what that Matsuda, I couldn't hear the sound of you being a pissy and getting your ass kicked after school.

Irina: Me and Issei have known each other forever we were childhood friends. And for (Y/N) we met not that long ago.

Time skipped~

I was in the old school building sitting next to Kiba while Koneko was sitting on my lap eating a lollipop and  I played a game in my phone.

Issei: Same old Irina.

Gasper: Wasn't she a member of a church.

Kiba: That's right, I'm wondering why she transfered here too.

Me: Doesn't interest me that much.

Rias walked into the room. I then got a text from Trish.

Me: Well I'll  see you guys later.

Akeno: Another job.

Me: Yup.

Koneko got off me and I started to walk out till Rias told me something.

Rias: Make sure you come to Issei's  place to welcome Irina.

Me: I got it.

Ieft the old school building and walked home. Once I got there Everyone was there.

Me: You needed me.

Dante: Yeah, it seems there's been a call of scarecrows on the south part of town.

Me: South? That where the old church is at.

Dante: You've been there before?

Me: Yeah.

Trish: So, were told that there are tones of these there.

Me: So where going as a group of four.

Dante: You said it.

We all went to the garage and hopped in my dad's car and drove to the church. As we were heading there I was loading up Ebony and Ivory the Nero spoke to me.

Nero: Hey (Y/N) I've been meaning to ask, who are those girls.

Me: Oh, The small one is Koneko, the one with blue hair is Xenovia, and the last one is Akeno watch out for her at all costs.

Nero: Why?

Me: Trust me, she... can be a hand full.

Nero: Okay, bit why are they living with you?

Me: Oh, now that is a bit complicated there.

Nero: How so.

Me: It's a long story. Let's just say someone got some orders to say that they had to stay at my place.

Nero: Huh. Sounds like a pretty weird adventure you had.

Me: Yup.

Dante: Alright we're here.

My dad stopped the car and I saw the church building. We exited the car and opened the trunk to reveal our swords. We all got our swords and walked up to the place.

(Y/N):*feels like yesterday I fought that priest guy*

We walked inside and it was destroyed.

(Y/N): They must have done a number the last time they were here.

Dante: We got demons.

Tones of scarecrow started to land around us.

Dante: You all ready?

Nero:(Twirls handle) You bet.

Trish: I was born ready.

Me: Enough chit chat, let's rock.

I pulled out Ivory and shot once to get three bead shots. We all started attacking. I grabbed Rebellion and struck one so hard that it hit five other ones and they all exploded. More scarecrow came and it would take a while to clear these things.

3 hours of killing demons~

Once we cleared the place from demons we all packed our swords in the trunk and went back home.

Me: Man I thought those things would never stop spawning.

Nero: Your telling me, that has to be the biggest work out I've done in a while.

Trish: At least we're done.

We returned home and I went to my room to take a shower and get changed. Once I done that I headed down stairs to get my keys.

Me: I'll see you guys later.

Dante: see ya.

Trish: Bye.

Nero: Later.

I went to the garage and hoped on my bike and drove to Issei's house, good thing Akeno sent me the address or I'd  had to drive around town. I found Issei's house and parked my motorcycle then knocked on the door.

Akeno: You finally made it.

Me: Yeah, sorry it took a while.

Akeno: It's alright, come on in.

I followed Akeno to the living room and I saw everyone including Rossweisse.

Me: What's Rossweisse doing here.

Akeno: She was left behind.

Me: *That's gotta be harsh for her*

I sat down next to Gasper and Rias, Asia, and Issei came to sit as well.

Irina: I wanted to thank you, I'm happy to be here you know I always thought devil's as my sworn enemies so I hunted them mercilessly and I would have killed you all.

Me:*Yeah totally not a scary speech you said*

Gasper: I really hope this stays in past tense.

Me: Don't worry, your not the only one.

Irina: But that's over, Lord Michael said we should put that in the past and work together for a better future which is great since I'd rather hang out with all of you. I'm honored to represent the church here. Let's make our communities proud.

Irina bowed and we all clapped

Azazel: It's nice to see youthful idealism, our sides have been fighting each other to long there's still more to prove though. But you kids put that aside to stop a pissy God's rampage it was an excellent demonstration of what's possible if we work as one. I want thank you all for what you represent.

Issei: When you put it that way, nearly dying sounds like it was almost worth it.

Kiba/Me: Yeah almost.

Azazel: Come on it worked out in the end the real travesty is that there weren't fallen angels around to make my team look good.

Akeno: Not true, there was a fallen angel and it fought united with a devil.

Me: Yes she did.

Azazel: Your right I'm mistaken, and I know one guy who be proud to see it. On that note, good news Issei, (Y/N)!

Issei: Uh oh.

Me:*Great, sounds like bad news to me*

Azazel: I had some business to take care of back in the underworld, found out you two have become quite the celebrities there.

Issei: Celebrities like how?

Me: I want to how as well.

Asia: Wow! That's wonderful news!

Xenovia: I makes sence Issei did use Mjolnir to crush Loki and (Y/N) summoned Oblivion to defeat Vali.

Azazel: You think so wouldn't you, they made a documentary to showcase our brave hero's.

Azazel snapped his fingers and light formed on the T.V.

Azazel: And it went hell viral.

First it was Issei.

Issei: In that case let me poke yo titties.

Issei activated his balance breaker.

Issei: My power has been unleashed by poking my masters head lights.

Then is shown me being kissed by Koneko and getting out of Kuroka's final attack.

Me: Let's kick it to the next level!!!

I activated my Devil trigger.

Kuroka: How?

Me: It seems your sister helped me unlock it by a passioned kiss. Now it's time to for you do pay for all the things you did to Koneko.

Then it went to a different scene.

Issei: So not just basic groping like I can suck on them titties.

It then shown Issei in his balance breaker form fighting Vali.

Issei: This is for Rias's and her mega watermelons!!!

It then shown me fighting Vali a second time in my Devil trigger with rebellion in my hands and run towards each other and I slash him then his armor breaks.

Azazel: The fans love it when you make heroic exclamations about boobies or something else. Issei your known as the "breast dragon emperor".

Issei: Your kidding, tell me your joking.

Azazel: And (Y/N) you've been called many names but they mostly call you the "The red demon knight". And all the kids love you, they sing songs called the grabbing dragon and hell all the girls love (Y/N), they even made a fan club of him.

Issei: Just kill me.

Me: Great just what I don't need more attention to myself.

Next day~

Issei POV:

We in class and Aika was writing names for the school sports festival.
I was thinking about what happened yesterday.

Flashback~

Ddraig:(crying)

Issei: Ddraig cheer up.

Ddraig: I was one of the two heavenly dragons, the name Red dragon emperor use to strike fear in to the hearts of millions!!!

Issei: I'm embarrassed too okay.

Ddraig: But I'm the breast dragon emperor! Why could I have been partnered with the Demon slayer at least I would have a title that would make me fear by trillions!!

Flashback ends~

Issei: sigh~

(Y/N) POV:

I'm sitting down while Aika wrote names for this sports festival and I'm tired because Ddraig was bitching about his new given title all night so I had little sleep. I stretched my arms up and yawned.

Aika: (Y/N) thanks for volunteering.

(Y/N): What?

I realized stretching confuses people for raising your hands.

Me:*Well fuck me*

All the girls started to raise their hands so they can be paired up with me.

Me:*Double fuck me*

Aika: Good, looks like Asia will be your partner.

Every girl got sad and I wondered why Asia raised her hand.

We all went out side to train for the festival and I was sitting down on a hill watching everyone and I saw Issei and his pervy buddies doing there thing.

Me: Seriously, when will they learn. And they wonder why every girl is head over heels for me.

Sanji: Hey (L/N) how's it going.

Me: Good, you.

Sanji: Fine, Issei and his friends being peeping Tom's.

Me: Your guess is good as mine.

Sanji: Your competing too.

Me: Yeah, I'm doing the three legged race with Asia.

Sanji: Lucky bastard

Me: Shut up. What are you doing.

Sanji: I got stuck in the bread eating contest.

Me: Well I think you better get practicing.

Sanji: Why?

Sona: Sanji, shouldn't you be doing something.

Sanji: Right, I was just getting hungry! Talk to later.

I saw Sanji run off.

Me: Yeah later.

I got up and walked down and saw Aika doing something weird to Asia that I ran to them.

Me: So how about we start training Asia!

Asia walk towards me and I got the hanker chif to tie our legs together.

Aika: (Y/N) don't get a hard on cause your bodies are pressed up against each other!

Me: Why are there perverted people here.

I finished typing our legs together.

Me: Alright let's start practicing.

Asia: Are you gonna be able to do this cause it looks hard to be in sync with the other person.

Me: We'll be fine, let's just take this nice and slow.

Asia then grabbed my waist and it surprised me.

Asia: Is something wrong (Y/N)?

Me: No it's nothing. Let's go.

I put my hand on her shoulder and we  started. I moved but Asia didn't so she almost fell down but I caught her.

Me: Let's go again.

Asia: What's the point I'm just gonna slow us down.

Me: Don't talk like that. Look over there.

I pointed at the other's who are competing for the race.

Me: Even though they're not in sync doesn't mean they will give up.

We saw one pair fall over and get up again.

Me: So let's take this one step at a time.

Asia: Okay.

We started walking slowly.

Me: Inside, outside, inside, outside.

Next day~

I was at the school on the weekend waiting for Asia. As I did Xenovia was here too.

Xenovia: (Y/N), what are you doing here?

Me: Waiting for Asia so we can practice. You?

Xenovia: Just doing some extra practice.

Me: Hey Xenovia can I ask you for a favor.

Xenovia: Sure what is it.

Me: Can you help me and Asia practice.

Xenovia: Sure.

Me: Thanks.

A couple minutes pasted then Asia and Issei came.

Issei: Hey (Y/N).

Me: Hey. Ready Asia?

Asia: Yup.

We got our legs tied and Xenovia told us to go for a quick jog. We both started to job around the track.

Me/Asia: In, out, in, out!

Once we ran around the track we then stopped.

Xenovia: Good job you two.

Me: couldn't do it without you.

Asia: I feel bad to have you help us practice.

Xenovia: I'm happy to do it. But we're not done go for a light jog this time.

Me: Got it, you ready Asia.

Issei: You okay Asia?

Asia: What's up.

Issei: You first.

Asia: Sorry I was thinking I don't regret saving Diodora back then. He's the reason I'm in Kuoh academy were I found the occult research club and met all of my friends and you Issei, the people I love more than anything. If I hadn't saved him back then I wouldn't have any of you, when I think about it like that I feel so happy about the whole thing.

Issei walked up to her and placed his hand on her shoulder.

Issei: Your right and we're always gonna be together Asia.

Asia: Yeah.

Me: *Man, this might be the greatest love story ever*

Irina: That was so tender.

Me: When did you get here Irina?

Irina: Just a while ago. Xenovia told me yesterday about the school grounds being lovely in early mornings. And boy was she right I never expected to see beautiful friendship your affection could only be the product of God and Michael's will.

Me: *She had to ruin the moment*

Small time skipped~

I got the equipment and Issei helped me carry to the school storage shed. We both walked there.

Me: Hey Issei who's Diodora?

Issei: Hey was at the party in the underworld. And he was healed by Asia when she was a kid.

I saw Issei look down.

Me: Everything okay.

Issei: It's just that that Diodora has been sending Asia love letters and asked her to marry him. But I don't trust that asshole.

Me: Huh.

We made it to the shed and Issei gave me the equipment and I went inside then set it down.

Me: Time to head back.

I then heard the door closed and I turned around and Xenovia was there.

Me: Xenovia what are you doing now?

Xenovia: (Y/N) I found something out, has anyone told you about this yet.

Me: What, about me being a total hunk. Yes I have.

Xenovia: No, girls my age are having secret affairs with boys.

Me: Oh you have to to be shitting me.

Xenovia: Come on we have to do this quickly if want this to be a secret.

Me:*shit, I can't teleport out on this place and Xenovia is blocking the only entrance* I think I'll pass.

Xenovia: Come on it will improve your three legged race.

Me: That doesn't apply to that!

Xenovia: Come on if we can do as friends why bother. It makes sense.

Me: No none of it makes sense.

Xenovia: Let's get started.

I saw take her shirt off and I covered my eyes.

Me: Didn't you even listen to what I said.

Xenovia: I'll benefit from this as well by training my baby making skills.

Me: You wouldn't.

She grabbed my arm and pushed me down and I landed on a mat.

Me: No wait, I still have so much more  to live for.

She grabbed my hand and placed it on her breast.

Me: Can we talk about this.

Xenovia: Oh wow being touched by you feels completely different when I touch myself. Keep going.

Me:*someone help me*

Xenovia: I'm ready to give myself to you do what you want.

Me: *I want someone to stop this*

The doors opened and Irina spoke.

Irina: You guys never came back so I was worried and something had happened! But this!!

Me: Irina *It's better than anyone else*

Irina: Jeez you should do that in bed, this place is filthy who know what kind of diseases you can catch here.

Me: *You have got to be fucking kidding me right now*

I was walking home and angry.

Me: Serously, "do it in a bed" really good thing Irina isn't living with me.

I reached shop and entered, I was greeted.

Dante: Hey kiddo why so angry.

Me: Don't want to talk about it I need a drink. Got any beer.

Dante: You know where it is.

I walked over to the bar area and poured myself a drink. And drank the whole thing in one go.

Dante: So gonna tell me what happened.

Me: Same story I told you when I went to the pool, but this time it was in a school storage.

Dante: Did you-

Me: No, I did not.

Trish: Good, cause I am not taking care of a (Y/N) Jr.

Me: Please I don't plan on have a Jr me anytime soon.

(A/n): Hello everyone I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I want to ask all of you something, about my next OVA which would you prefer.

Nero and (Y/N) going to different parallel universe.

Or

(Y/N) and Issei switch bodies.

Also when Asia is taken by Diodra should (Y/N) take the shot and be sent to the Dimensional gap or originally Asia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 5.7K 93
I don't know why my original description for this story was erased but here goes take 2. An unknown Lady is chased by demons. She is forced to give h...
92.7K 1.6K 18
After your escape from New York with your Uncle Alex Mercer and mother Dana Mercer. All three of you journey to Japan to pursue normal lives, well as...
242K 2.7K 12
When I died after making my first bad decission I wasn't expecting to be reborn in a world of Devils, Angels, Fallen Angels and Yokai. I wasn't expec...
8.3K 116 20
intelligence,strength,money I had it all but never once felt fun in doing those things others envied me for. Now let's see what awaits me in hell... ...