Twilight- The Realistic Versi...

Per yasitstori

Have you ever wondered what Twilight would have been like if the lead character had acted like a normal perso... Més

~Preface~
1. First Sight
2. Open Book
3.Phenomenon
4. Invitations
5. Blood Type
6. Scary Stories
7. Nightmare
8. Port Angeles
Port Angeles Pt 2
9. Theory
10. Interrogations
11. Complications
12. Complications pt 2
13. Confessions
15. The Cullen's
14. Mind Over Matter
16. Carlisle
17. The Game
18. The Game pt 2/ The Hunt
19. Goodbyes
21. Phone Call
22. Hide and Seek
23. The Angel
24. An Impasse
24. Impasse *Continued
Epilogue: An Occasion

20. Impatience

4.3K 276 101
Per yasitstori

When I woke up I was confused about where I was. My thoughts were hazy. Last night was very real, there was no disputing that. I sat up with a huge headache. The room I was in had plain tan walls, and the bed had plain white sheets to match.

My mind wondered to my father. I knew he had to be worried sick about me. I felt guilty for hurting him the way that I did. There was no way he would ever forget the things the I said to him, and neither would I.

"We chose a hotel close the airport. Just in case," Jasper said as he sat a Styrofoam plate on the night stand.

"I got you a change of clothes in the bathroom.I know you must be tired of wearing those." Alice said. I nodded thoughtfully. Why were they being so nice to me? Jasper making sure I had food, Alice giving me a change of clothes, I can't see why they would. I knew better than to ask. I got up off the bed and stretched. I could hear my bones popping after I walked into the bathroom. Alice laughed lightly "You'd think she was our age," she said to Jasper. I turned and smiled at her, "I feel like it."

Alice had packed me leggings and an unfamiliar black shirt. On instinct, I smelled it. It was Edward's. I sighed as I inhaled. I found my eyes welling up with tears at the thought of him. I wished he was here. I put on the shirt and I walked out of the bathroom.

"Thank you," I said as I plopped between them on the couch. "You're welcome," Alice said. "I told you it would make her feel better," Jasper said to Alice. I then thought about how close I was to him. I remembered Edward saying something about Jasper not being used to being around humans. I didn't want to trigger him or make him uncomfortable. "Is this okay?" I asked to no one in particular. "This is okay," Jasper said. He must have assumed my double meaning.

"So... what do we do now?" I asked.

"We wait for Carlisle to call us," Alice said simply. I felt worry. What if something happened to one of them because of me. I couldn't live with myself if any of them got killed because of me. That includes Rosalie's mean ass.

"Bella, stop worrying. Everything will be okay," Jasper said. I had completely forgotten about his control of emotions.

"Everyone back in Forks can take care of themselves. Our only worry is losing you," He continued. I looked to Alice and she nodded with a slight smile.

"But why do you even care," I said.

"Edward has been alone for a century. Now that he found you, he has changed for the better. You cured his depression and gave him a new outlook on life. For that, we thank you," Alice said.

I don't know if it was her words or Jasper's ability but I felt calm. My worry subsided into pure boredom. I found myself pacing back and forth and Alice and Jasper watched television. The sound of a knock on the door startled me and Alice and Jasper simply looked up. I didn't know we were expecting visitors. Alice opened the door to a guy about my age holding a pizza box. "Delivery for Bella Swan," he said as he handed the box to Alice. Alice pulled out her wallet to pay, but the boy declined. "It's been paid for already," he said.

"A tip?" Alice said as she handed the boy a twenty and shut the door. She sat the box on the table and I walked over to it and opened it. It was a ham and pineapple pizza and I smiled. I knew it must've come from Edward.

"That's gross," Jasper said while making a hilarious stank face. "I love pineapples on pizza. And what do you know blood drinker," I teased. I went to grab one and Alice popped my hand. "Wait, I have to as if Edward delivered it," she said. "Of course, he did. He knows that it's my favorite," I said.

She held the phone up and put it on speaker. It only rang once before Edward's musical voice sounded through the phone. "Hello," he said simply. I felt my heart melt. "Did you deliver a pizza for Bella?" Alice asked getting straight to the point. "I did," he said. I could almost hear his smile through the phone. "Hi, Edward," I called. "Bella, hello," he said happily. "How are things?" I asked. "Pretty boring. Thought should know that since you left, Billy and Jacob Black have been at your house none stop with Charlie. He is well protected," he informed me. "Thank you," I said. "I should go now. I love you," he said. "I love you too," I responded and the phone line went dead. I grabbed a slice a pizza and closed my eye as I chewed. When I opened my eyes again Alice and Jasper were giving me the weirdest looks. "What?" I said looking between the two of them.

"How can you eat that?" Alice asked and covered her mouth.
"Oh, come on you guys are over reacting," I laughed. What made is funnier is that their disgust seemed to be genuine.

***

After the excitement of the pizza delivery we continued to lounge around waiting for Carlisle to call, but he never did. We had been sitting on the couch for two hours watching Catfish the tv show. Every now and then Jasper would comment about how the people on the show should have known better. It was quite entertaining, but it didn't take away my anxiety.

"Alice?" I called nudging her arm slightly. She looked at me expectantly. "What do you think they are really doing back in Forks?" I asked.

"There is no way to be sure. My visions are of the future, not various places during the present," she sighed.

"Stop worrying. We are doing all of this to protect you," Jasper said calmly. He was playing with my emotions. His constant attempt to relax me was quite annoying and hard to fight.

"How does someone become a vampire?" I asked after a long pause. My question caught them both off guard. I waited for a response as they seemed to be having a conversation through eye contact.

"I don't think Edward would want you to know that," she said.

"I'm asking for a friend," I joked. She didn't even crack a smile. In fact, neither of them did. I chewed my lip thinking of what to say next. "That's not fair. He shouldn't be able to choose my knowledge of the vampire world. It's a little too late for that," I said.

"I know," Alice said.

I raised an eyebrow "Well," I urged.

"He is going to be extremely pissed off," Jasper said. Alice's only replay was aa shrug.

"We are venomous," she said. I knit my brows. "What? Like a snake or something?" I asked.

"Yeah, I suppose," she said.

"So, does the venom kill you?"

"Eventually, but by then you will be a new born. However, the process takes days and it is extremely painful. Once the venom enters your system, you would beg for the mercy of death. That's only if the venom can spread," she informed me.

"It isn't pleasant, to say the very least," Jasper said thoughtfully.

"Edward said that tasting blood sent most vampire into a frenzy," I stated.

"Tasting, smelling, seeing..." Alice listed. Suddenly she had a blank stare in her eyes and she reached out to Jasper's arm.

"What is it? What do you see?" Jasper asked urgently. I didn't know what to say or do.

"Something's changed. He changed his mind," Alice said.

"Tell me what you see. Show us," Jasper said while handing her a pencil and a blank sheet of paper.

She began to draw silently. The weird thing about it though, she wasn't even looking at the paper. She stared straight ahead as she was standing in the room that she was drawing.

"Should we cal..." I was interrupted by the phone ringing. Jasper picked it up quickly and put the phone on speaker.

"He is on a plane. He's leaving Forks," Alice said suddenly. She blanked twice and she looked around as if she had just returned. That was some weird shit. If someone would have told me about any of this a couple of months ago I would have laughed in their face. I'm sitting in a room, watching it happen, and I still couldn't believe it.

"... He got away. We are outside of Vancouver," I heard Edward's strain voice through the phone.

"Esme said the red head is still in town, but isn't making any real moves. She went to the house while Charlie was at work," He continued.

"Is someone with him now?" I asked.

"Esme is guarding the house as we speak," Edward said. I sighed with relief.

"I have to go now," Edward said. "I love you," he said and then the phone went dead. "Love you, too," I said in a faint voice.

Jasper was staring at the picture Alice had drawn. I looked at it for the first time and recognized it immediately. "That's my old dance studio," I said.

"Would you have any reason to go there now?" Jasper asked. I shook my head in response. The trackers way out of pocket. I couldn't figure out his reasoning for going to my old dance center.

"So, it's here. In Phoenix?" Alice asked.

"Yes," I said. "Hey, is that phone safe?" I asked.

"It is," She said. "Who are you calling?"

"My mom," I said simply. I almost threw the phone across the room when she didn't answer. She never answered the phone when I needed her most. I left a message after the beep. "Mom, its Bella. I am okay. Just please call me as soon as you get this message. Don't go anywhere," I said and hung up. I sat back on the sofa and fell asleep with the phone in my hand.

*** Hello people! I know this chapter wasn't very eventful. We are getting there! I promise. What did you guys think of this chapter? Do you like pineapple on your pizza? I honestly want to know. Lmao. I love you guys. Remember to vote, comment, and stay lit. <3- Tori***

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

762K 46.5K 112
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
19.1K 854 9
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐭𝐞...
62.9K 834 12
Your (Y/N) Wonka as you can see your willy wonka's wife you've been there for willy since you two just have a little store in the cherry street until...
252K 7.2K 30
Tony and Steve have always had a weird friendship. Tony has now like Steve for a full year and it's finally the time to tell him about his love and h...