our debut. blacktan

By uhhh-catwina

disclaimer: hello, if you don't ship or like any of the two groups in this book, i refrain you from reading t... More

~Cast~
-ships/couples [edit updated]-
~January 7, 2016~
~Updating Schedule~
~January 10, 2016 (Jinsoo)~
~January 11, 2016 (Yoonie)~
~January 12, 2016 (Jirose)~
~Update~
~January 13, 2016 (Liskook)~
~January 15, 2016~
~Update~
~February 9, 2016 (Liskook)~
~Thank You~
~February 9, 2016~ (Preview Jinsoo)
~February 9, 2016 (Jirose)~
~February 9, 2016~ (Preview Yoonie)
~February 9, 2016 (Jinsoo)~
~February 9, 2016~
thank you πŸ˜€β€
~Not an Update~
~February 10, 2016~
HOW,THANK YOU!
~February 11, 2016 (Rose's Birthday Special)~
Thank You and I'm sorry
~February 16, 2016 (Jinsoo Preview)~
Which Ship Next?
~LITTLE UPDATE ON THINGS~
~Clearing things up~
~February 16, 2016 (Jinsoo)~
~February 17, 2016 (Yoonie)~
~February 18, 2016 (Hoseok's Birthday Special)~
WHY?!?!
~February 19, 2016 (Liskook Preview)~
Thank you! Thank you!
~February 19, 2016 (Liskook)~
shoutouts?!
KOOKIELALISA
~February 20, 2016 (Jinsoo)~
~February 21, 2016 (Jirose)~
Ending?!?!?! (EDITED)
~April 9, 2016 (Jirose)~
~April 10, 2016 (Liskook)~
~April 13, 2016 (SVT Special)~
Saturday Shoutouts!?!?
~Thank you to these two people plus two more~
~April 14, 2016 (TWICE SPECIAL)~
~April 15, 2016 (GOT7/Liskook Special)~
~April 16, 2016 (Yoonie)~
~August 1, 2016 (Jinsoo)~
~August 2, 2016 (Yoonie)~
UPCOMING CAHPTERS?!
BTS HER JIMIN?!
~August 3, 2016 (Jirose)~
~August 4, 2016 (Liskook)~
~August 5, 2016 (Yoonie)~
BTS AND BLACKPINK SIMILARITIES!?!?
~August 6, 2016 (Jirose)~
~UPDATES?!? (PLEASE READ)~
~August 7, 2016 (Jinsoo)~
~August 8, 2016 (DEBUT and Liskook)~
SATURDAY SHOUTOUTS!!
WHY I'M NOT UPDATING!
~August 9, 2016 (Short chapter)~
THANK YOU!!
UPCOMING BOOKS!?!?
UPDATES ON DIFFERENT THINGS?!?
SATURDAY SHOUTOUTS?!? (PT. 1)
SATURDAY SHOUTOUTS!?! (PT. 2)
WHEN WILL I UPDATE?
~November 5, 2016 (BLACKPINK Comeback....JINSOO)~
~February 23, 2017 (BTS Comeback.....YOONIE)~
WAIT...UPCOMING BOOKS?!?!
SATURDAY SHOUTOUTS PT. 1!?!?!
SATURDAY SHOUTOUTS PT.2?!?!?
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!! (PLEASE READ IMPORTANT)
THANK YOU!?!?
~December 25, 2017 (CHRISTMAS SPECIAL...LISKOOK)
Update....
PLEASE READ!!!
NEW BOOK COME OUT.......
SUNDAY (SATURDAY) SHOUT OUTS!!! PT 1
SUNDAY (SATURDAY) SHOUT OUTS!!! PT.2
Epilouge
NEW BOOK!?!?
[thank you- 1 anniversary]

~October 13, 2016 (BTS Comeback...MOSTLY JIROSE)~

814 23 5
By uhhh-catwina

A/N: FINALLY! A new chapter and I already did my shout outs. I did the shout outs by putting everyone who I followed and who voted, commented, or followed me. Just know that if you like or comment I will follow you. Or if you follow me I will follow you back. Thank you for everything. Please VOTE on the 'UPCOMING BOOKS!?!' because I will be checking them and seeing which has the most votes. Right NOW..............

JIROSE IS TAKING THE LEAD with like 3 comments. If you want the others comment on them GO!

Good-bye and I hope you like the chapter.

Total Words: 1328

~Jimin's POV~

Ever since the day we moved into the dorm room we've been close and the others are getting along well. We've been preparing for a comeback for a while. The girls have been in the studio recording and trying to get ready for their next comeback in November. We have a showcase and we invited the girls to come. 

We got dressed and we got in the van. We were going to pick up the girls. The driver drove us to their dorm and we picked them up. We talked in the car and we waited until we got to the front of the M Countdown building and the girls got out and got into the building. We drove to the spot we were suppose to take pictures. We got out and there was another car that followed us. Out came Namjoon, Hoseok, and Tae. The four of us got out and walked to out spot. 

We stood there and everyone took pictures. I waved and looked around. They motioned us to walk in and we waved good-bye and got in the building. We got in our rooms and Rose was already in there. She was walking around with headphones on and she was listening to music. She was facing the wall and she just stood there. 

I walked over and wrapped my arms around her. I felt her flinching and she turned around. She faced me and our faces were inches apart. She took off her headphones off and looked at me.

"W-what are you doing?" Rose asked stuttering a little. I shrugged and moved away. 

I walked around and turned around to Rose again. She was still standing there in the same spot and she looked at me. I walked over and gave her a peck on the  lips. I looked at her and saw her cheeks turning red. 

"Awww!" I squealed and she started to blush even harder. I pinched her cheeks and she slapped my hand away. 

"Hey, I was kidding..." I said and she walked to the couch. I walked to the couch and sat beside her. 

I grabbed her waist and hugged her. I pulled her closer and hugged her even tighter. She hugged back and we stayed like this until there was a knock on the door. 

"Coming!" I screamed. I opened the door and the stylists were already here and I let them in.

I sat on the chair and got ready. I looked in the mirror and saw that Rose was staring back. She saw and looked down. They finished up my make-up and I got up.  I grabbed my clothes and everyone left the room. Rose walked out and I told her to wait outside.

I got dressed and looked at myself in the mirror. I grabbed my phone and took a picture. 

I opened the door and let Rose in. We got bored and said that we will meet Jungkook and Lisa in their room. 

"Hop on." I said and bent down.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to be tired." Rose said looking at me.

"No, not at all. Just hop on." I said and motioned her to hop on my back. She got on and she was pretty light. 

I ran to their room. It had BTS on it and Jungkoook's name on it. I knocked and I still didn't let Rose off my back. I waited until the door opened and the door finally opened and Jungkook was dressed. Lisa was on the couch and everyone else was talking. I got in and put Lisa down and she rushed over to Lisa's side. 

We talked until they told us we needed to get outside. The girls followed us and we got in place. The song started playing and we started dancing and singing into the mic. The girls watched from the side and every time I had time to rest for I while I would try to find Rose. When I did I smiled a little and continued with the choreography. 

(^^VIDEO ON THE TOP^^)

We finished and we thanked everyone. The girls started clapping and we walked back to the room. We had to stay until the show was over. We still had the encore and we were watching everyone on the TV in the room.

After everyone was done, they called us out and Blackpink was watching from the side. We watched as Shinee got first place for their song '1 of 1'. We congratulated them and we walked off stage.  I grabbed onto Rose's hand and we walked to my room. I got my make-up wiped off and I changed into my regular clothes. 

We met in the front and we got in the van. We drove to the dorm and the other three followed us back to the dorm. I got out and I walked with Rose. I opened the door to the dorm and walked in the living room. 

"Hey, how about we all go out and celebrate your comeback?"Lisa screamed from the kitchen.

"Sure! We'll all go to a barbecue and have dinner there." Namjoon said and grabbed an apple from the table. 

We all nodded and we watched until we had to get ready. I got ready and wore this.

(EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE MASK)

I waited until Rose was done and knocked on her door. She opened it and walked away. She was still applying a little bit of make-up and she was putting on earrings. I looked at her from head to toe and noticed her outfit.

We were both wearing plaid and a small chuckle came out of my mouth.

"What's wrong? Should I not wear this dress? I can wear another one. Why? Is something-"

"No. No, it's not like that it's just that we are both wearing plaid and we look cute." I said and walked over to Rose. 

I wrapped my arms around her and she continued putting on make-up. She finally finished and I gave her a peck on the lips again. 

"Stop!" She said and slapped my arm again. I nodded and got up. I put my hand out and she grabbed my hand.

I closed the lights and we walked outside. Everyone was already outside talking. Yoongi and Jennie were at the door waiting impatiently and everyone was staring at us and then.

"COME ON THEIR FINALLY DONE! LET'S GO AND EAT!" Yoongi and Jennie yelled and ran out the door. We all shook our heads and we followed them.

We got there and walked in. We asked for a table for 11 people and they walked us to a table in the back. We sat in a circle and we started talking. We ordered our food and we all ate and talked together. We finally finished and Namjoon said that he's going to bring Tae and Hoseok back to the door. He told Jin to be back by 10. We all nodded and we got up and paid. 

We strolled around as a group in the park and we walked to the ice-cream parlor after walking for half an hour. I ordered and we ate while walking around the park again. We walked to the town and it was filled with lights and buildings. I swung our hands around. We took pictures and walked around more.

After an hour we walked back to the van and headed home. We got there and Rose passed out in the van. I carried her bridal style and carried her to her room. I told Jisoo and Lisa to help her get dressed. When they were done I walked into her room and carried her to my room. I laid her down and she was cuddling with a pillow. 

I got dressed and got into bed. I looked at Rose and all her hair was covering her face. I moved her hair gently so I wouldn't wake her up. I moved her hair over and kissed her cheek.

I turned around and went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 466 21
It's been three long years since Taehyung and Jennie have seen each other. But little did they know they would come to meet again-unfinished business...
99.7K 2.7K 20
Lisa is a normal girl in first year of high school, super pretty and hot all the boy want to date her and her best friend Jennie RosΓ© and jisoo. bu...
163K 7.9K 63
It's a story of a complicated love that blossomed from the typical arrange marriage between two rich families. Each of Mr. Kim's daughters has to be...
298K 6.7K 20
Jeon Jungkook, is a kind-hearted boy who study well and kind with other people but when his ex, Jieun cheated on him he changed, He became a bully an...