our debut. blacktan

By uhhh-catwina

disclaimer: hello, if you don't ship or like any of the two groups in this book, i refrain you from reading t... More

~Cast~
-ships/couples [edit updated]-
~January 7, 2016~
~Updating Schedule~
~January 10, 2016 (Jinsoo)~
~January 11, 2016 (Yoonie)~
~January 12, 2016 (Jirose)~
~Update~
~January 13, 2016 (Liskook)~
~January 15, 2016~
~Update~
~February 9, 2016 (Liskook)~
~Thank You~
~February 9, 2016~ (Preview Jinsoo)
~February 9, 2016 (Jirose)~
~February 9, 2016~ (Preview Yoonie)
~February 9, 2016 (Jinsoo)~
~February 9, 2016~
thank you πŸ˜€β€
~Not an Update~
~February 10, 2016~
HOW,THANK YOU!
~February 11, 2016 (Rose's Birthday Special)~
Thank You and I'm sorry
~February 16, 2016 (Jinsoo Preview)~
Which Ship Next?
~LITTLE UPDATE ON THINGS~
~Clearing things up~
~February 16, 2016 (Jinsoo)~
~February 17, 2016 (Yoonie)~
~February 18, 2016 (Hoseok's Birthday Special)~
WHY?!?!
~February 19, 2016 (Liskook Preview)~
Thank you! Thank you!
~February 19, 2016 (Liskook)~
shoutouts?!
KOOKIELALISA
~February 20, 2016 (Jinsoo)~
~February 21, 2016 (Jirose)~
Ending?!?!?! (EDITED)
~April 9, 2016 (Jirose)~
~April 10, 2016 (Liskook)~
~April 13, 2016 (SVT Special)~
Saturday Shoutouts!?!?
~Thank you to these two people plus two more~
~April 14, 2016 (TWICE SPECIAL)~
~April 15, 2016 (GOT7/Liskook Special)~
~April 16, 2016 (Yoonie)~
~August 1, 2016 (Jinsoo)~
~August 2, 2016 (Yoonie)~
UPCOMING CAHPTERS?!
BTS HER JIMIN?!
~August 3, 2016 (Jirose)~
~August 4, 2016 (Liskook)~
~August 5, 2016 (Yoonie)~
BTS AND BLACKPINK SIMILARITIES!?!?
~August 6, 2016 (Jirose)~
~UPDATES?!? (PLEASE READ)~
~August 7, 2016 (Jinsoo)~
SATURDAY SHOUTOUTS!!
WHY I'M NOT UPDATING!
~August 9, 2016 (Short chapter)~
THANK YOU!!
UPCOMING BOOKS!?!?
UPDATES ON DIFFERENT THINGS?!?
SATURDAY SHOUTOUTS?!? (PT. 1)
SATURDAY SHOUTOUTS!?! (PT. 2)
~October 13, 2016 (BTS Comeback...MOSTLY JIROSE)~
WHEN WILL I UPDATE?
~November 5, 2016 (BLACKPINK Comeback....JINSOO)~
~February 23, 2017 (BTS Comeback.....YOONIE)~
WAIT...UPCOMING BOOKS?!?!
SATURDAY SHOUTOUTS PT. 1!?!?!
SATURDAY SHOUTOUTS PT.2?!?!?
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!! (PLEASE READ IMPORTANT)
THANK YOU!?!?
~December 25, 2017 (CHRISTMAS SPECIAL...LISKOOK)
Update....
PLEASE READ!!!
NEW BOOK COME OUT.......
SUNDAY (SATURDAY) SHOUT OUTS!!! PT 1
SUNDAY (SATURDAY) SHOUT OUTS!!! PT.2
Epilouge
NEW BOOK!?!?
[thank you- 1 anniversary]

~August 8, 2016 (DEBUT and Liskook)~

1.1K 24 5
By uhhh-catwina

A/N: I'm sorry that this is about 3 hours late it's because I was trying to figure everything out and because I still have homework and I have a lot of things to sign and I still have to return them. Thank you for 2.2k reads. There is 4 more chapters left. I might do an epilogue or something. Thank you and enjoy the chapter.

~Jungkook's POV~

We all woke up early to get ready for Blackpink's debut showcase. I woke up and got dressed. The girls went to the YG building to get ready. I was ready and waited for everyone else to get ready. I went on Instagram and saw that the Blackpink Instagram posted something but it was from yesterday. 

I liked it and kept looking through my feed. I was happy that they are really debuting now. 

"Okay, we're ready to leave. Let's go." Jin said opening the door and walking to the elevator. 

I got up and walked towards the door. I closed the door because I was the last person to leave. We rode the elevator and got out when we made it to the lobby. We walked to the van and they drove us to the venue. They gave us a ticket/ID and we made our way to the backstage. We saw the girls and they were still getting ready. I walked to Lisa's chair and stayed beside her. 

"Hey. How are you feeling?" I asked Lisa while I put my hands on her shoulder.

"Nervous and excited." Lisa said opening her eyes. I nodded and grabbed a chair and sat beside her. 

I watched as they were putting make up on her. I honestly like Lisa without make up. Lisa was done and she got up and went and got dressed. I sat in my seat and waited for her. She got out and stood behind me. I turned around and looked at her. I really like the outfit that she was wearing. 

"Do I look good?" Lisa asked and looked at me worried. I shook my head and looked at her.

"You look amazing." I said and got up. I got up and hugged her. I kissed her forehead and continued to hug her. 

"Not to interpret you two but they have to get ready to be on stage. Thank you. You have 5 minutes." said one of the staffs. We nodded and looked at each other.

"Don't be nervous. Just be yourself and enjoy the showcase. Okay?" I said put hands on her shoulders. She nodded and hugged me.

"Thank you. Thank you for everything." Lisa said and the staff called the four girls. 

I kissed her cheek and she walked away slowly. She looked shock and I was happy to call her mine. I showcase already started and they are calling the girls out. They called out Jisoo first, then Jennie, then Rose, and finally Lisa. Lisa went up and I watched on the side. I watched the whole thing on the side and smiled. 

The showcase ended and the girls were getting ready to leave. They changed out of the clothes and wore the clothes that they came in with. She came out with a cropped flannel with shorts and black combat boots. 

^^I know that this wasn't her hair color or style so please ignore.^^

She ran up to me and gave me a hug.

"I knew you could do it." I said and kissed her forehead. 

"I know. I learned from the best. Which is you, Jimin, Jin, and Yoongi." she said and smiled. 

I nodded and we walked out the building. We took the back because we knew that their were fans waiting outside. The four girls opened the window but me and the boys hid because we didn't release information that we are dating. We hid in the back and the girls waved to their fans. I stared at Lisa and she was making different forms of hearts. We got on the road and we went back to our places. 

Lisa sat beside me and hugged me. I let her hug me and she rested her head on my shoulder. I put my head on top of hers and I closed my eyes. I remembered that we had a company dinner tonight at a restaurant and we have to get ready by 7. 

We arrived at the dorm but we had to drop the girls at their dorm because all their other clothes and dressed were there. We went to the dorm and got ready. We all wore tuxedos and we know the girls will wear dresses. 

^^IGNORE THAT THIS WAS DURING AN AWARD SHOW( NAMJOON, JHOPE, AND V AREN'T IN THIS SO ALSO IGNORE THAT^^

We got ready and headed out because we still had to to pick out the girls. We got in the van and waited until we got to the girl's dorm room. We got out and went up the elevator and made our way to their dorm room. I knocked and Lisa answered. I looked at her in awe and I could help but smile.

Then Jisoo, Jennie, and Rose appeared. They all wore this. 

I took Lisa's hand and we walked to the elevator. Then Jin took Jisoo's and Yoongi took Jennie's. Lastly Jimin closed the door and took Rose's hand. I waited until the door opened and we all got in. 

"You look beautiful." I whispered and she looked at me with a smile.

"Thank you and look handsome." she said and looked away. 

I just shook my head and the door opened to the lobby. We walked out and we got in the van. I sat away from the window and looked at Lisa. Lisa was looking outside. 

We arrived at the restaurant a few minutes later and we got out first. I held up a blanket and they got out one by one. We walked to the restaurant and we walked to the section where the dinner was being held. It was a room where people rent out and hold special events. We sat down in the back where our names were. The table was circular and Lisa was beside me. Jisoo was beside me then Jin, Rose, Jimin, Jennie, and finally Yoongi. 

We talked for a bit until the manger came. We got up and clapped. I motioned us to sit and we did.

"Thank you for everyone who has helped us for the past six or more years. Thank you to these four girls in training so hard and let tonight be the night where you enjoy your debut. Thank you for everyone who helped us with hair, make up, production and many more. Lastly, thank you these four boys in helping us for the past eight months in preparing these girls for a successful debut. Now have a great dinner and rest of the night. Blackpink fighting." the manger finally concluded. 

"BLACKPINK FIGHTING!" everyone yelled in the building. We got dinner and dug in. The manger came to our table and talked to us.

"Okay, so we want to announce the whole dating thing before things get out of control okay. So were thinking about doing it after both of your comebacks and promotions are done. Is that a deal?" the manger asked and looked around the table.

We all nodded and he nodded back. We continued to eat and the manger said that he's going to out dorm tomorrow to tell us something. We finished up eating and talking and by the time we left it was about 10:47 and we were all tired. The girls got in the van and took off their shoes because they were wearing heels. Lisa bought a pair of slippers for the girls and gave them to each one of them. 

We got to the dorm at around 10:57 and the girls walked out first because they wanted to jump into bed. The rushed to the elevator and kept pressing the button. I took Lisa's hand and held it so she would stop pressing the button. I gave her a back hug until the door opened. We got in and rode the elevator. 

We got in the dorm and we got our rooms. We got dressed and went got into bed. We fell asleep because of our tight and busy schedule.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.8K 1.9K 37
BTS is a group of 7 boys with typical flirts and loves to play with girls heart and are very very charming every girl want them but not the 4 girls (...
11.2K 248 34
RosΓ© :- I just hate them ... Jennie :- Being a brother he didn't trust me ... Jisoo :- Don't teach us what to do ... Lisa :- see who's here ... the o...
12.2K 528 21
It's been three long years since Taehyung and Jennie have seen each other. But little did they know they would come to meet again-unfinished business...
35.9K 1.5K 22
Jisoo and Taehyung are both born as pure blood-devils who hated each since childhood until both had to move away from each other. Years later, Jisoo...