our debut. blacktan

By uhhh-catwina

disclaimer: hello, if you don't ship or like any of the two groups in this book, i refrain you from reading t... More

~Cast~
-ships/couples [edit updated]-
~January 7, 2016~
~Updating Schedule~
~January 10, 2016 (Jinsoo)~
~January 11, 2016 (Yoonie)~
~January 12, 2016 (Jirose)~
~Update~
~January 13, 2016 (Liskook)~
~January 15, 2016~
~Update~
~February 9, 2016 (Liskook)~
~Thank You~
~February 9, 2016~ (Preview Jinsoo)
~February 9, 2016 (Jirose)~
~February 9, 2016~ (Preview Yoonie)
~February 9, 2016 (Jinsoo)~
~February 9, 2016~
thank you πŸ˜€β€
~Not an Update~
~February 10, 2016~
HOW,THANK YOU!
~February 11, 2016 (Rose's Birthday Special)~
Thank You and I'm sorry
~February 16, 2016 (Jinsoo Preview)~
Which Ship Next?
~LITTLE UPDATE ON THINGS~
~Clearing things up~
~February 16, 2016 (Jinsoo)~
~February 17, 2016 (Yoonie)~
~February 18, 2016 (Hoseok's Birthday Special)~
WHY?!?!
~February 19, 2016 (Liskook Preview)~
Thank you! Thank you!
~February 19, 2016 (Liskook)~
shoutouts?!
KOOKIELALISA
~February 20, 2016 (Jinsoo)~
~February 21, 2016 (Jirose)~
Ending?!?!?! (EDITED)
~April 9, 2016 (Jirose)~
~April 10, 2016 (Liskook)~
~April 13, 2016 (SVT Special)~
Saturday Shoutouts!?!?
~Thank you to these two people plus two more~
~April 14, 2016 (TWICE SPECIAL)~
~April 15, 2016 (GOT7/Liskook Special)~
~April 16, 2016 (Yoonie)~
~August 1, 2016 (Jinsoo)~
UPCOMING CAHPTERS?!
BTS HER JIMIN?!
~August 3, 2016 (Jirose)~
~August 4, 2016 (Liskook)~
~August 5, 2016 (Yoonie)~
BTS AND BLACKPINK SIMILARITIES!?!?
~August 6, 2016 (Jirose)~
~UPDATES?!? (PLEASE READ)~
~August 7, 2016 (Jinsoo)~
~August 8, 2016 (DEBUT and Liskook)~
SATURDAY SHOUTOUTS!!
WHY I'M NOT UPDATING!
~August 9, 2016 (Short chapter)~
THANK YOU!!
UPCOMING BOOKS!?!?
UPDATES ON DIFFERENT THINGS?!?
SATURDAY SHOUTOUTS?!? (PT. 1)
SATURDAY SHOUTOUTS!?! (PT. 2)
~October 13, 2016 (BTS Comeback...MOSTLY JIROSE)~
WHEN WILL I UPDATE?
~November 5, 2016 (BLACKPINK Comeback....JINSOO)~
~February 23, 2017 (BTS Comeback.....YOONIE)~
WAIT...UPCOMING BOOKS?!?!
SATURDAY SHOUTOUTS PT. 1!?!?!
SATURDAY SHOUTOUTS PT.2?!?!?
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!! (PLEASE READ IMPORTANT)
THANK YOU!?!?
~December 25, 2017 (CHRISTMAS SPECIAL...LISKOOK)
Update....
PLEASE READ!!!
NEW BOOK COME OUT.......
SUNDAY (SATURDAY) SHOUT OUTS!!! PT 1
SUNDAY (SATURDAY) SHOUT OUTS!!! PT.2
Epilouge
NEW BOOK!?!?
[thank you- 1 anniversary]

~August 2, 2016 (Yoonie)~

756 21 2
By uhhh-catwina

A/N: I know that this is a really late chapter and update but I'm sorry. Oh if you have an amino app then you should click on this link and join it: 

http://aminoapps.com/c/blacksoyeondan/

I really think that you should join it. I have my own and I want more people to join it. I don't own it but I found it and I really enjoy the amino and I think that people should check it out. Thank you and enjoy the chapter. I'm really sorry the chapter is really late. Please just enjoy the chapter.

~Yoongi's POV~

I woke up and Jennie wasn't beside me. I got up and got dressed. I went to the kitchen and saw Jennie on the couch with a cup of coffee. Jennie got up and brought me a cup of coffee. I accepted it and sat on the couch and Jennie was beside me.

"Get ready were going out for breakfast." I said and put my cup down. I got up and grabbed my jacket. Jennie was in the room getting ready.

"You guys leaving already." Jin said walking out and Jisoo was already in the kitchen make food. 

"Yeah. We're going out for breakfast and then probably so shopping or something." I said walking to the couch. Jin nodded and made a cup of coffee. Jennie came out. She was wearing black top and black ripped jeans. She grabbed her jacket and put her shoes on. I walked over to her and I opened the door. We walked to the nearest cafe and we sat in the back. 

"What do want to eat?" I asked looking at the menu. She shrugged and I ordered for us. I order us some coffee and tea. We talked for a while and we got our food and ate. I asked for the bill and paid. I grabbed Jennie's hand and we walked out of cafe and walked to the nearest mall. 

"Want anything?" I asked and walked into one of the stores. 

She shrugged again and looked through the clothes. I looked through the clothes and got some. I looked over at Jennie and saw that she was holding some clothes. I walked over and grabbed the clothes. She looked behind because she didn't know who was behind her. When she found out it was me she thanked me and walked around more. I found a hat that I had and put it on Jennie.

^^That hat but in black . I couldn't find it.^^

She looked at me and took it off. I frowned and she gave it to me.

"Hold it. If you don't want to hold, I'll get a basket." she said and was about to walk away. I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me. She looked shocked and I let go of her hand and said.

"I'll grab one. Just stay here." I said and carried the clothes and grabbed a basket. I put the clothes in the basket and walked over to where Jennie was. She was still in the same spot and I waved my hand over her face.

"You okay?" I asked. She nodded and looked away. She walked around and when we were done I walked over to the cash register.  I looked at the price and paid for everything. I walked over to Jennie and grabbed her hand. She looked at me and I just kept walking. 

"Want anything to drink?" I asked her and walked to the cafe. She nodded and she ordered tea and I ordered an americano. We waited and when it was ready we walked out and walked around.

"Hey, I know your probably nervous about you debut because it's in a few days but don't worry. You worked hard and I know that you'll do great." I said and hugged her. She hugged me and I hugged her back. 

"I know but I don't know if I can see you after. That's what I'm worried about." she said and looked down. I pulled her hand we got out of the mall. We walked to the park and we talked there. 

"I know that your worried that you won't be able to see me again but I have something to tell you." I said and looked at her. 

"What?" she said and looked up.

"I'll tell you when we go for dinner tonight." I said and pulled her so we could go home. I hailed a cab and we got in. 

We got to the dorm and I paid the cab driver. 

"Why are you paying I can pay?" Jennie said looking at me. 

"Because I want to pay. I wouldn't you to pay." I said and walked to the dorm room. She followed and when we got there I told her to get dressed in a while. I took off my jacket and shoes and went to the kitchen. I found Jin and Jisoo making lunch. 

"How did it go?" Jin asked looking at me.

"Did you tell her?" asked Jisoo. I shook my head.

"I'll tell her tonight at dinner." I said and turned around. 

I walked to the couch and turned on the TV. I walked to my room and found Jennie was sitting on the bed. She was looking down. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing. It's just want to know what you to tell me what is happening." she said and looked at me. 

"I promise to tell you at dinner." I said and got up and walked to my closet. 

"COME AND EAT!" Jin yelled. Jennie got up and went to the kitchen. I got into some comfortable clothes and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed some food and sat on the couch where Jennie was. I went over and wrapped my arms around her. She didn't move and I let go. I ate my food and watched whatever was on the TV.

After a while I found that Jennie fell asleep so I carried her to the room and laid her down. I set an alarm for 6:30 and I let her sleep. I walked back to the living room and watched some TV. I made reservations for 7:15 and when it was 5 I would get dressed. 

It was 5:30 and I was dressed and I walked to the living room. I sat down and waited until it was 6:30. By 6:30 I heard the alarm and waited until she was dressed. When it was 7 she came out and she was wearing a black skirt and a black and white shirt. She had on some black sneakers. 

^^Just the shirt tucked in^^

I walked over and I took her hand and we left to go to the restaurant. We ordered and when we were done we took a stroll in the park. We made it to the downtown part and there were many billboards. We looked around and I found two billboards that had Blackpink's billboard and it had there debut date. I looked around and saw one for BTS and I smiled. I took a picture and looked at Jennie. She was smiling. I already know that she's happy. 

We walked around and I found a place where it wasn't loud or crowded. 

"So you want to know what I need to tell you." I said. She nodded and I thought about how I would put it.

"Okay your manger told us if we sign a paper that we can date you but we can't leave and we have to take care of you guys." I said and I grabbed her hands and looked in her eyes.

"Date? How about the dating policy?" Jennie said with a worried expression. I shrugged and hugged her. She hugged back and I asked her again.

"So....do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked her. She nodded and hugged me.

We walked around and we got ice-cream before we went home. I took her hand and swung our hands around. She smiled and I couldn't help but smile too.

We got home and Jennie went and rushed to my room. She got dressed and I came in and Jennie was on the bed and scrolling through her phone. I went and grabbed my clothes and got dressed. I jumped on the bed and Jennie squealed. She slapped me and I pretended to be hurt. I laughed and she laughed with me. I fell asleep after some time. I woke up at around 3 and found that Jennie fell asleep and I was happy. I'm glad that she's resting. I went back to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 1.4K 22
Jisoo and Taehyung are both born as pure blood-devils who hated each since childhood until both had to move away from each other. Years later, Jisoo...
7.9K 184 28
RosΓ© :- I just hate them ... Jennie :- Being a brother he didn't trust me ... Jisoo :- Don't teach us what to do ... Lisa :- see who's here ... the o...
26.6K 698 48
Formerly Known as : 'Will You Still Love Me the Same?' "No turning back?" Jungkook assured Lisa with glistened eyes. "Definitely not." Lisa grab his...
1.8K 95 17
"Old habits never die" Old habits never die, they say. Well, I guess, that's true, especially for our four girls, Jennie, Jisoo, Chaeyoung and Lisa...