Chains (BoyxMan/BoyxBoy)

By seulpeoyo

Hustler boy, a druggie, an unstable mess with bipolar tendencies... those were just the few things to describ... More

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue

Chapter 12

4.1K 163 22
By seulpeoyo

You know when you want to just loosen up a little and have fun without having a single care in the world? Well I manage to fuck up that plan as well.

After a few too many drinks, a few too many lines of coke and practically shagging a drag queen in a toilet of a gay bar I got thrown out of there by an angry lesbian. Lovely right?

But before you think that was my lowest moment of that night... oh no no no my darling, that was still to come.

So then I just ended up wandering around Camden feeling fucked up as ever. I chilled with a few homeless people, bought more drugs and cuddled with a dog. How could it possibly go wrong from that? Well I'll tell you.

Seeing Andy.

He was sat by the canals with a bag full of empty beer bottles. Usually I would have just kept going and pretended not to see him but thanks to my good friends drugs, I stopped.

"Is this seat taken?" I questioned.

"Oh piss off, I don't have any spare change-" Andy ranted before actually moving his gaze over to me. I saw his eyes widen and he stared at me in horror.

"M-max? What are you doing here?" He stuttered. I sat myself next to him on the bench and placed my arm around his shoulders, pulling him closer to me ever so lightly.

"It's the weekend I'm turning up the party of course!" I blurred. Andy backed away from me and stared at me, "Are you on drugs?" He asked with a changed tone. I smiled widely and winked at him, "Well it's no party without a little something-something, you know?"

Instead of me expecting him to laugh at what I said he looked at me with a disappointing look. Why? Not that he gave a shit.

"Oh what? Now a druggie isn't what you are into all the sudden. If I remember clearly someone was all over me last night so- what's it gonna be doc, huh?" I shrugged leaning back on the bench looking at Andy closely. He sighed deeply, shaking his head.

"You don't know what you are talking about, so don't." I couldn't help but to laugh at his answer, "You don't know what you are talking about..." I repeated mocking him. "Don't try me, I'm not the one who practically raped your mouth and has a fucking fiancée. Let alone leaving out the fact that your little lady's child of a brother practically man handled me in a public toilet!" I shouted, feeling my blood starting to boil.

"Wait- what did you just say?! – No scratch that it doesn't matter, you punched me!" Andy shouted back, pointing at his busted lip, "so fuck you Max!"

I laughed rolling my eyes, "Oh you wish you could."

Andy shook his head before placing his hands on the both sides of my face and pulled me into him.

And then without even realising, he was kissing me yet again but this time I was kissing him back, with full force. Andy's lips were as soft as I remembered them to be, making me melt into his kiss. I felt myself kissing him more hungrily by every second; I needed more, never wanting the kiss to end.

My hands found themselves roaming all over Andy's body, finding their way under his shirt touching every part of his warm skin. Andy pulled me closer so that I was practically in his lap by the time he moved his mouth to my neck, sucking and biting it.

Everything from that on was one fucking big blur yet again, until now that it was the next morning and I laid in a strange bed with the one and only Andy sleeping next to me, fully naked. I really was turning in a proper whore. Maybe I should cut back on mixing alcohol and hard-core drugs together... but what would the fun be in that?

I ran my fingers through my messy hair and went to reach for my jacket that was lying on the floor next to the bed. I rambled through the pockets and finding what I was looking for aka a joint. Just as I was lighting it up I felt the bed shift and turned my head to Andy looking up at me.

"Who said you could smoke in here?" He asked with his sexy and raspy voice. I looked at him and then the joint I had just lit up, but before doing anything Andy's hand grabbed it from between my fingers.

I watched Andy take a long drag out of it and blow the smoke slowly out. I don't know why I was so stunned about this; the guy was a pill popping psycho. Okay well maybe psycho was a bit too harsh but he was no normal man.

"I didn't know you smoked..." I said bluntly. Andy looked back at me lifting his eyebrow, "There's a whole lot of things you don't know about me. Trust me, this is the least shocking discovery."

"Is that so? Not the one where you apparently have a thing for just about legal boys, while being engaged to the biggest bitch in all of London?"

"You really think Natasha is that much of a bitch? Wow I thought I was the only one." He laughed, "But about me 'having a thing for barely legal boys'... you were just as into it, if not more."

"Oh screw you. It was the drugs and alcohol, I wouldn't be into you otherwise." Now that was a lie, I was way into him. Andy was sexy in every possible way, well maybe except for being such a dick but I even found that attractive. Curse him and his sexy self.

"Yeah sure and I'm the Queen of England." I rolled my eyes at him again before making my way out of the bed to search for the rest of my clothes. Of course being fully butt naked, I could feel Andy's eyes follow my every move.

"So I remembered right, you do have a butterfly tattoo on your ass." Andy laughed, clearly staring at my bare ass. I flipped him off and continued to pick up my clothes from the floor.

"Just so you know butterflies are very in right now."

I pulled on my trousers and shirt before turning to Andy who was still lying on the bed fully naked, only having the sheets cover up his down south. I sat back on the bed lighting up a new joint. "So what's the deal then, with you and your fiancée? I mean I thought men in happy straight relationships don't go for street hustlers like me." I questioned, feeling more confused than curious at this point. This guy had me confused in every single way.

It took Andy awhile before he answered my question, "I... I don't know Max. Everything had been going alright and I was in love with Natasha before you came along. Not only we had the same issue with abusing drugs but I just felt gravitated towards you in some odd way, and I have never felt before." He explained looking down at his hands, playing with the hem of the sheet. "And when I saw you at the party after just fighting with Nat, I just couldn't help myself..."

"Wait what party?" I stared at him in shock.

"You remember the night I said I found you at Piccadilly Circus half naked... well I didn't find you from there as we went there together after the party and you were supposed to go home but you were so drugged up and drunk I couldn't let you go alone. So I brought you back at my place."

I was confused, in shock and now also thinking of the sex party where I was with Andy?! What the hell?

"Wait- shit, did we do something at the party?"

Andy nodded blushing lightly, "I was all doped up too so I barely can remember anything but yeah, we might have gone over some bases." I mentally face palmed myself thinking about that night, last night, all of it. I felt even dirtier now, knowing I had done these kinds of things with him twice. Both times being too drugged up to remember most details. What the hell is wrong with me?

.......Actually let's not go there.

"What do we do about this? Or us" Andy asked with a lower tone. I looked over to him, "Us? There is no such thing as us. You are engaged and straight supposedly, and me? I'm the furthest thing from boyfriend material so don't even dream about it." It was true, all of it. Especially the part about me not being any sort of boyfriend material, like whom in their right mind would even want to consider someone like me; a drug addicted prostitute. Plus I couldn't even bear to think about what it'd be like in a relationship, hell at its best.

"I better go, sort out your shit before you drag me into it." I said heading towards the door to get out of this place.

"Max, please wait-" Andy started but was interrupted by his phone ringing, "Hold on its Natasha." I shook my head and left anyway. I know guys like him, never after anything else than a little bit of excitement in their boring lives.

Arriving back home, I was met with hysterical George waiting by the door. "Where have you been? Jeremy and I looked for you everywhere cause you didn't answer our phone calls." He explained barely making any sense.

"Why? I was just out. What is so important you need to lose your shit over?" I asked annoyed. George stared at me wide eyed like a little kid, "Cause Dom is here."

Why was he looking for me? What could he possibly now have for me?

"He's waiting for you in your room, and has since last night." George continued.

I made my way up to my room feeling utterly confused of why was Dom here.

I opened my door carefully, seeing Dom standing in all black from head to toe staring at my bookshelf, "Didn't I tell you to stop doing so many drugs?" Dom said, breaking the silence.

"I- uh I don't know what you're talking about." I lied. Dom then turned to me picking up my bag of pills and staring straight into me. "You sure about that?" He hinted.

"It's not your business! And why are you even here?" I rolled my eyes sitting down on my bed and tossing my jacket aside.

"Well it is my business since you work for me and live in a flat that I own, plus I made a promise to look after your dumb ass so that's exactly what I'm doing." Dom explained moving closer to me and sitting down next to me on my bed.

"I got everything under control so I don't need your help, I don't need anyone's help. So you can go back to whatever the fuck you were doing and leave me alone!" I shouted out of frustration and got up to walk away but Dom grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. Before Dom got to chance to lecture me more George walked in and told me I was needed downstairs. I grunted and walked down the stairs with Dom and George following me closely behind.

Two police officers were waiting by the door looking at me, "Max Young?" I nodded uncertainly as one of the police officers walked over to me handcuffing me once again. "You are arrested for the murder of Scott Fall."

Wait, what? Who?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 120 11
Max is an ordinary city boy going about his life trying to make endsmeet but one day he was kidnapped. And he falls in love with his Captor. Kingsto...
433K 18K 36
Completed. BoyxBoy. Moving from Orlando to Philadelphia changes nineteen year old Hale's life - literally. His alcoholic aunt is never home, leaving...
146 0 16
An original story about 3 unlikely friends and each of there struggles because despite how hard we try they're always there waiting to show themsel...
99.4K 4.6K 26
WARNING CONTAINS SUICIDAL THEMES. COULD BE TRIGGERING. *** Maximilian Jones is just a fun happy popular high school student, to everyone except his...