Tum Meri dost bhi ho aur Pyar...

De Aanya1999

It's a story about two best friend who love each other madly and can do anything for each other. Mais

character sketch
Author note
Part 1
part 2
Part 3
New Story
Author note
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6( Maha episode)
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Author note
Part 10
Author note
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
part 34
Promo
part 35
Part 36
Part 37
author note
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41

Part 14

607 46 14
De Aanya1999

Everyone was very excited for sangeet. All of them got ready and moved towards the hall where sangeet was going to be held.

( preti and pushkar)

( Vaani and Soha)

( vandy and varun)

( Ram and Nirmilla)

(aakash and priya)

( Raj and purva)

All were looking at the decoration and were impressed by Shr choice.

( stage for shraman)

( stage ) ( imagine the screen to have a shraman pic)

( sitting arrangement)

( way to hall)

Everyone one was chit chatting but their was one person whose eye was on eaterance. It was none other than shravan.

Soon his wait ended. He saw his jaan, his suman coming. He was amazed by her looks. She was wearing her lehgha along with simple makeup. She wore a pair of diamond hanging earrings and pink bangles. Looking breathtakingly beautiful.

( shraman outfit)

Suman came and stand beside him. Everyone praise her while shr was lost in her. Then suman called him which broke his trance.

Shr : um..um u r looking breathtakingly beautiful. Can't take eyes from you .

Suman blushed.

Sum: thank you. U r looking no less.

Shr smile. Soon the function started. Pushkar and preti come on stage with a mic.

Push: ladies and gentlemen welcome to the sangeet of my handsome bhai

Pre: Nd my beautiful di. We congrats them for it.

Pu: so let's start the function with our groom and bride.

Shravan stand up and stood in front of her and asked suman.

Shr : may I

Sum smile and nodded. He took her hand and take her to the stage.

They both dance on Ishq wala love. (guys I'm not god at explaining the dance move so plz imagine a beautiful couple dance.)

He kept his one hand on her bare waist while other hand was enter twined with hers. Her one hand was on his chest. They were doing slow yet romantic. Then shr twirled her round and picked her up. They were lost in theirs world. Soon the dance ended and their trance was broken by a huge round of applause.

They both sit at their places. Pushkar come on stage.

Pu: wow Bhaiya and bhabhi what a performance. Just perfect. So now it's turn of  Dev and sona bhabhi along with vandy and varun bhai.

Dev, sona, varun and vandy come on stage. They dance on Punjabi wedding song.

They did a very beautiful dance. All the time sumo was enjoying it. She was claping, smiling to the fullest. Shr was admiring her. He was happy to her happy 

Then pushkar and preti along with Raj and purva did dance on radha from student of the year.

They did a awesome performance. Everyone was enjoying and happy. Especially older, they were happy to see their kids happy.

Then the full family dance on nache de saare

Everyone enjoyed to their fullest.

Then Ram, nirmilla, priya and aakash did dance on mehndi lga Kar rakha from ddlj.

Everyone clapped. Shraman were very very happy seeing everyone happy. Preekar come on stage.

Push: guys Abhi function Khatam nhi hua h.

Pre: Abhi toh surprise Baki h

Pus: guys we all know that they had a love marriage but did you guys know their love story.

Pre: no na. So here it is. It's a small gift for our bride and groom from me, pushkar, Dev bhai and sona bhabhi along with vandy bhabhi and varun bhai.

Push: here u go.

Then the Lights become very dim. The screen on the stage started showing something.

The screen showed :
( plz imagine shraman in all the pic.) ( bold letters recommend the voice coming from speaker)

A boy mearlly of  6 met a girl who was of 4 at a family get-togethers.

They become freind. As their parents were collage friend, they used to go each other house and spend time with each other.

They used to play together.

They used to study together. Slowly yet fast they became each other life but didn't realise it. They were the bestest friends.

Some times they used to fight and get angry on each other.

But soon reunite. They had many friends in their life but they didn't change. Their friend ship didn't change. They were same. They care for each other, they can't live without each other. Time flew they grow up but they were still same.

They used to stay with each other whole day. They both realise their feeling but scared to tell each other. But one day, they express their feeling for each other.

and become the happiest person on the world. They became couples but still their friend ship Is same. Still they used to fight on silly things but the things is they love each other madly, truely, and unconditionaly. So guys this is the love story of our bride and groom. We wish them a very very beautiful life ahead. Thank you.

The lights on. Shraman had tears in their eyes. They went and hugged them. All the people in the hall were blessing this beautiful couple.

Then they had their lunch with some chit chatting. The function came to the end and they all changed to their comfortable clothes.

How's it?? How's the outfits?? Plz vote and comment. Next part is gonna very interesting as their gonna be hens and bachler party. Excited??  Thank you guys.

Precap : some childhood memories. Hens and bachler party or..........

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

134K 9.2K 79
A story of a girl who is madly in love with her bestfriend, who is getting married to someone else.... How will this marriage change her life and how...
10.3K 624 6
Two friends in love with each other since childhood but their ego and lack of trust on each other along with fate and family make them hate each othe...
30.4K 1.4K 46
It's all about family and their bonding sister and brother relationship and their trust on each other
18.7K 1.1K 28
the story is revolves around 5 lives their connection, their feelings, their thoughts, their struggle and most important their pain..