My Lucky Strike [Kaminari Den...

็”ฑ _nxvyblx_

each day of my life gets weirder.... at all started ever since I met this blonde ass Pikachu named Kaminari D... ๆ›ดๅคš

Into my dream school.
Entrance Exams
Added.
Its Friday!
Complicated.
A date || Flashback
I got tagged xD
Sleepover.
A/n
A/n
:')
A/n
leaving?!
uhm. what?
hm???
a/n
happeh new year
OMG-
hallelujah
:>
หŽโ‚โ€ขสšโ€ขโ‚Žห
snap-
โChatsโž
woot woot
oh shi-
a special
left alone
Announcement.
Woah.
heat.
divorce
rooftop
3 days
plans
the return of the random pink haired girl.
idk
hi guys

The Chatroom.

9.3K 166 1.3K
็”ฑ _nxvyblx_

It was already a week since you met Ochaco-chan, Denki-kun, Izuku-kun, Shoto-kun, Iida-kun and more like the whole class.

Denki-kun invited you on a party in his house with his best friend who ever the fuck she is, Ochaco, Eijirou, Kyouka, and.... that grape head mineta....

After school you walked over to Denki's seat to see if he's free so you two could talk about the party.

But he wasnt there.....

Where the fuck could he be?!-There is no way he's out on a confession! No one has a crush on him..... just thinking about it makes me wanna throw up...

But.... there might be a chance sooo...

You got your stuff and walked over to the parts that doesnt have much people.

Hmm?

You heard whispering in one corner. You sneaked to see who it is cause it might be Denki.

You took a peek and saw Denki with his best friend, Tasaki Kiyomi.

Oh my god..... he has a girlfriend.... now thats shocking in soooo many levels.... just.... omg...

......hehehehehehe imma stalk them~

You just stayed silent and listened to their chat.

"Kii-chan! You're back!" Denki hugged her. As you saw that you felt uncomfortable.

WTF IS WRONG WITH ME?! WHY DO I FEEL SO UNCONFORTABLE!! THERE IS NO FUCKIN WAY I GREW FEELINGS FOR HIM!!! THAT FUCKIN PERV!! GROSS!!

"I will just for you Dii-chan!" She exclaimed

pfffft 'dii-chan' ahahahah more like 'dick-chan' amirite? ahahhahahahaha so gross yuck! imagine me calling him 'dii-chan' in class ahahahhahahah

"But Dii-chan....."

"Hmm? Whats wrong Kii-chan?"

".....are you ever going to ask me to be your girlfriend?... Here I confess.... I love you Dii-chan...."

......remind me, why am I here again?

"K-Kii-chan?" He pulled off the hugg giving her a confused look.

".....Denki.... I love you....."

"well.... I l-love you to death... but..... Kii-chan....... I never.... really expected us to be a thing....." Denki said holding her hand.

"Then... lets start now..." She said pulling him close to give him a kiss.

Denki-kun kissed back as my eyes widen...

......my chest hurts..... wtf is with me..... me told me his life...... his my closest friend in the whole class room.

He always helps me he was always there for me.... I was always there for him....

What the heck?! why am I jealous?! we're not even a thing! He has a girlfriend now..... and the party is later... tonight...... its a welcome back party for his 'bestfriend'

You stood up properly not caring if he sees you, he was busy with the kiss anyway..... a long kiss.

You felt dizy and tried to get away from the place to prevent some fights.

"Y/n?!"

Well shit.... what a perfect escape.... -_-

"You the fuck are you?!" the girl approached you as you suddenly collapse on the floor.

You havent slept in three days.... thats the cause...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ah shit! my head hurts...... maybe this is karma for stalking them?

"Y/n?" A familiar voice called you.

You slowly opened yout eyes to see Denki.

"D-denki-kun? W-why are you here?" You asked him.

"I'm here to keep an eye on you why else?" He said.

"wait... what time is it?" You asked.

"...it has been a day, Y/n. So that made me to close the party. You were sent of the clinic since you were in deep sleep so you're in the hospital right now" He said.

"........bruh you have a girlfriend..... go worry there..." You said. That made him speechless and embarassed for remembering what happened.

"Y/n..... you're also special to me" He told you those kind words with a grin.

"...........? ahahahaha! stop the joke! you have a girlfriend now! forget me!" You sarcasticly laughed.

"Then why did I close the party for you?" He told you.

"Your problem. I could easily rest here without help, Denki-kun" You cutely grinned over your annoyed face.

"....your a special friend to me,Y/n" He said holding your hand.

".....dont touch another girl if you have a girlfriend.... if your gurl sees you, you'll be in big trouble" You told him in a serious tone and face.

"Y/n, She's out off town right now." He said.

"Denki-kun, so does that mean your cheating on her? Denki-kun..... I like loyal people. Be loyal to your girlfriend....." You told him as you jerk your hand off him.

"Maybe your just jealous" He teased.

"...... dont talk to me.... you can leave now...." You told him annoyed. "I hate you...." You told him as he left.

Yoy reached for your phone and saw your notifications filled up.

-you we're added in a chatroom-

.......wtf?

You clicked it and the group chat's name is.... "Bestfriends!"

Okay seriously wtf?

You looked at the chat and saw a picture if that girl.

MY EYES!!! MY BEAUTIFUL EYES!!! AAHHHHH FAAAAKKKK!!! IS SHE A SKIN, PORN MODEL?! DANG GIRLY!!!

.

.

.

.

--You logged in--

Perfect Girlfriend: Oh my you're on!

Lightnin~: Welcome to wonderland!

Someone that isnt needed:...... wtf....

--You left the group chat--

EVEN THE FUCKIN NICKNAME IS- UUGGGHHH!!!

--Lightnin~ added you in the group chat--

--Lightnin~ changed your nickname to "Perfect Princess"--

Perfect Girlfriend: Uhmmm Dii-chan wth?!

--You changed your nickname to "single potato"--

single potato: better ^^

Lightnin~: Y/n are you feeling okay?

single potato : i'll just pretend that you didnt asked me that.

Perfect Girlfriend : SHUT IT YOU USELESS HOE! I KNOW YOU'RE JEALOUS!!

single potato : Denki-kun meet me at 4 pm.... you need to tell me why you're friends with a bitch..

Perfect Princess: uhmmm excuse ne but... DID YOU JUST CALL ME A BITCH?! HOW DARE YOU?!

single potato: why would I lie that you arent?

Perfect Girlfriend: Dii-chan!! look at this! She's insulting me!!!

Lightnin~: .......could you two stop fighting????

single potato: sure whatever. But to give you heads up nothing will change, Denki-kun...

Lightnin~: Oh btw, Y/n, I'm buying take out right now in Mc Donald's what do you want?

single potato: My nickname says it all. -potato, french fries please...-

Lightnin~: ahahhaha okay 😊

Perfect Girlfriend: Why are you bringing her food while you wont bring me?!

single potato: cause i love food. and denki-kun will be the one giving me. and food loves me.. and you're  just J E A L O U S

Perfect Girlfriend: How dare you!

single potato: I do what I want u hag.

Perfect Girlfriend: You better not get my boyfriend while you two are alone!

single potato: ahahahaha.... ofcourse not.....gross. I want myself sum hawtness and most boys have flabs.

Lightnin~:.................

Perfect Girlfriend: is it bad that im laughing babe?

single potato: is it bad that i choked on my drink when you said 'babe' 😂😂😂😂😂

Lightnin~:................

--Lightnin~ logged off--

single potato: why did he leave?

Perfect Girlfriend: I blame you.

single potato: WTF WHY????

Perfect Girlfriend: dunno

single potato: XD probably its beacause i said most boys has flabs 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Perfect Girlfriend: is it bad that im laughing about that. I mean... insulting my bf?

single potato: nehhhhhh if I were you idc, i would just act normal like before. Not like "babe" pfffft

Perfect Girlfriend: is it weird?

single potato:  for me, yea it is

Perfect Girlfriend: well thanks. i got to go.... bye

--Perfect Girlfriend logged out--

single potato:..... omg.... she's nice.... omg.........

single potato: neehhhhhh probably someone hacked her or smth.

--You logged out--

- - - - - - - -

New crappy chapter! sorry and thanks for reading!

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

1.1K 55 47
Hey hey hey!! Glad to see you back! If you haven't read the first part, it's in my profile. Here's a link for those lazy to find it: https://www.watt...
553K 15.5K 20
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐, ๐ƒ๐ž๐ง๐ค๐ข, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ '๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐œ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
Music Flows Through Him ็”ฑ bewarethebooks

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

20 3 3
UA is one of the most renowned hero schools in the world. People from all over competed for spots in their classes, fighting tooth and nail to get ta...
Sparks And Minds ็”ฑ rosygamer1030 0

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

21.5K 491 11
Shinkami. Idk. First fanfic. Updates every weekend. How many times? Idk. Just read it. Includes sensitive topics and will have slight lemon. May incl...