!!!!!UNDER CONSTRUCTION...

By ProudMomme

!!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!! This Book Is Rated R. Strong Sexual Content. Adult language. 18 Yrs &' Older Preferr... More

Alpha's Possessive Mate! - Chapter 1
Alpha's Possessive Mate! - Chapter 2
Alpha's Possessive Mate! - Chapter 3
Alpha's Possesive Mate!- Chapter 4
Alpha's Possessive Mate! -Chapter 5
Alpha's Possessive Mate! -Chapter 6
Alpha's Possessive Mate ! Chapter 7
Alpha's Possessive Mate - Chapter 8
Alpha's Possessive Mate! - Chapter 9
Alpha's Possessive Mate ! - Chapter 10
Alpha's Possessive Mate ! Chapter 11
Alpha's Possessive MAte ! Chapter 12
Alpha's Possessive Mate! Chapter 14
Alpha's Possessive Mate ! Chapter- 15
2016 Newz !
Alpha's Possessive Mate! Chapter 16
Alpha's Possessive Mate ! Chapter 17
Alpha's Possessive Mate ! Chapter 18
Important news

Alpha's Possessive Mate! - Chapter 13

5.4K 119 11
By ProudMomme

Dedicated To MistyLerrison For Leaving A Heart Warming Comment<3(:

           Chapter 13

           Rose P.O.V

As I watched my daughter and her mate leave the house I hurried and shut the door closed so she wouldn’t see be break. I collapsed on the floor holding my chest as pain began to run threw my body. I needed to call Richard before anything worse happened.

As the pain finally calmed down and finished its course I got up and walked up to my bedroom to get my phone. I started shuffling in my bag until I found my phone when I turned it on I had a miss call from Richard plus a voice mail and my heart dropped. He called me on top of that he left a voice mail I’m not going to lie I was a bit worried of hearing it.

  I was dying slowly and beginning to look malnourished I could imagine what he looked like and sounded like due to the fact the he caused all of this the affect would probably be worse I couldn’t bare to hear him like that I loved him and I didn’t know what to do anymore.

I sat on my bed debating what I should do and still couldn’t make up my mind. Just hear it. I sense our mate needs us and he’s ready to make it right rose just take a listen. I felt my wolf push me and I went to the voice mail to listen what he left me. I put the phone to my ear and waited to the machine brought me to the unheard message.

“You have 1 unheard message press 1 to listen now.” I pressed one and waited sweat began to form in my palms nerves began to wave threw my body.

 “Rose my love how I miss you so much. I-I failed you I know I did and I’m sorry I know I promised you when we first met that I was done being a player a-and giving this be the first time I actually hurt you kills me. I never want to put you threw this kind of situation ever again. I-I can’t stand you and my daughter being so far from me I’m falling apart please call me back I need to hear your voice please I love you my beautiful red rose.” 

“You have no more messaged to replay this message press 1 to dele-“ I shut the phone and began to sob. I allowed the tears to fall.

 I knew leaving would do some good, but I’m scared that it isn’t enough but I could trust him right? I now know what it feels like when he cheats could I give him a second chance giving that he’s never done this to me before? I wasn’t sure what to do I needed to talk Allison she would probably help me but first id have to get fixed up I look like hell. I got up from the bed and walked to my bathroom.

I turned on the hot water and a bit of cold to even it out and I began to strip my clothes off. I looked in the mirror and was torn I looked so pale and my hair was getting thinner my eyes carried dark circles around them. I turned away and stepped into the shower.

 The water couldn’t have felt any more pleasant and relaxing. I emerged my head allowing the water to flow smoothly down my body giving me the chills as the hot water coated my body in warmth. I began to wash my hair and my body and the whole time my mind was with Richard I missed him so much that my body ached for him.

My wolf wanted to be united with her mate she new that they had learned their lesson. Was I easily convinced as she was my heart loved him but could my mind forgive him? Ugh there I go again with the never ending battle with my emotions truly its more exhausting than anything.

That’s all you ever think about the pros the cons the what if’s and the should of ‘s. I shook my mind clear finished rinsing off and shut the water off. I ringed out my hair and opened the curtain I grabbed one towel drying my face and breasts and then I wrapped my hair up.

 I grabbed the second towel and began to dry myself off. Once I was dry I set both towels back on the rack to dry and I placed my satin red rose robe on.  I cleared the mirror and began to brush my hair I started to notice my hair beginning to get its color back and fullness.

The dark circles were still there but began to be lighter than they were. A little make up should do the trick. After brushing my hair out I walked into my room going straight into my closet looking for something to wear I had some things I needed to take care of and I wanted to be there for my harmony but I knew she could handle herself and besides I had no worries about her safety Shayne was more than capable to protect her if she couldn’t.

 I threw on some black leggings and long sleeve red shirt but from the chest to the arms was lace material. I then slipped on my red flats. I walked back to my bathroom and gain to braid my hair. As soon as I was done I placed my red rose flower pin on the side of my hair and I quickly did my make up and I looked like I used to alive and not dying.

I walked out the house locking it and jumped in the car I needed to go see the pack doctor for some sleeping meds to help with the dark eyes and hopefully have something for no dreams maybe that will help with the dark circles in under my eyes.

As I drove in silence I began to feel peaceful I didn’t feel to much pain like I did before and I didn’t know why id have to ask the doctor that as well. I pulled up to the hospital and tried finding a parking spot close by the entrance so it wouldn’t be hard to find if I forgot where I parked.

This hospital was for werewolves only and most wolf hospitals are secluded from human population giving us more privacy to our world. I walked in and made my way to the elevators. Once I got to the 4th floor I walked out heading to the receptionist desk.

I seen this young female answering calls, making notes, writing down information all at the same time and she looked busy it was impressive how she kept everything on point. I waited there at the counter patiently till she finished her last notation.

 She looked up at me and smiled.

“How my I help you ma’am?” she waited for me still wearing her sweet smile.

“I’m looking for Ms. Grace I don’t have an appointment with her but I’m hoping I can see her.” I said back giving her a smile back.

“Of course ill let her know you are waiting go ahead and take a seat she will be out in a second. Your name please ma’am?” she looked at me while typing on the computer.

“Rose-Rose Carson.” I said.

“Thank you ma’am go ahead and take a seat I will let her know your waiting.”

“Thank you.”

“No problem ma’am.” I turned away sitting down at the waiting area. Ten minutes passed and I saw Grace come out in her white doctor suit and smiled when she saw me and I stood up.

"Mrs. Carson it’s been a couple of days since we met come follow me into a room.” She motioned me to fallow her so I started to walk right behind her.

 “You can call me Rose Its better that way.” I said following her into a room.

“Of course so Rose what can I assist you in?” she walked over the computer logging in and bringing up my information.

“Well I’ve been separated from my mate for about a month now. I left him for cheating on me and the pain hasn’t gone and I’m having this never-ending battle in side with the whole situation. I’m sure you know how leaving your mate affects the body I feel like I’m dying slowly and I’ve been hiding this from my daughter ill tell her when I’m ready but I need help I got a voice mail from my husband and he wants to talk to me.

I started to see this morning my hair gain its natural color back and the dark circles lighten up and I don’t know what that means.” I said to her I looked at her and she nodded her head taking everything I said in she typed a few things into the computer and turned to me.

 “Well Rose what you are going threw is a massive heart ache giving that this is the first time the process is painful your body and heart haven’t gone threw this before and your wolf as well. For the appearance well yes that is indicating that you are dying slowly but mostly your wolf is dying and the sudden improvements is coming from your wolf she has hope in your mate so she loves him and the love and hope is helping her heal seeing your mate and allowing your wolfs to connect will help the healing process.”

She said to me giving me a smile.

“What can you give me to help me sleep cause I have nightmares of the night everything happened and I don’t sleep well I dream nothing but that?” I said looking down I sounded so weak.

“I can give you willocane it will help you sleep in complete darkness blocking your subconscious from producing your dreams allowing you sleep peacefully. I’m going to give you a good dose and if doesn’t work come back and ill make it strong enough for you. Ill take some blood samples to test it so I can give you the correct amount without killing you. I need to know how weak you’ve gotten.”

She turned back to the computer typing more information into it. "Ill be right back I’m going to get the equipment I need to get the blood work done you stay put okay.”

 She got up and walked out the room. So I was dying my heart broke more than it was but my wolf pushed me up forcing me to be strong she wasn’t giving up on me she new this could be fixed it was just going to take some time and Grace was going to do everything in her power to make sure I stayed alive she new and she was confidant.

She held the tears from falling down my face but I couldn’t let her I let my wolf down my daughter why did this happen to me why did I allow my self to go threw this I should of rejected his ass from the beginning this wouldn’t of happened I should of just went to the witch to remove the bond we had non of this would of happened to me to my daughter. I began to feel rage I pushed my wolf down stopping her from taking control.

 She needed to wake up she is dying I’m dying with her slowly and with the hope she had who knew it could be false hope and I didn’t know what to do I needed some advice. Mixed emotions were swirling in me hate for Richard formed inside me my mind was furious I was his mate his everything the one who stood by him threw anything would kill any one who ever tried to harm him.

I loved him like if my life depended on it I devoted myself to him bared his only child I gave him a life that was priceless and he returned the favor by killing me slowly for what a human whore! I didn’t know what to do how to think how to feel I was once again in a battle I wanted to make him pay for what he did to me.

I wanted to see him dying as well as I was. I felt my wolf rising and I could keep her down she howled with anger she didn’t like it one bit he choose her instead of us I began to cry with anger radiating off of me I needed to calm down before I destroyed this room.

 Just then Grace walked in wide eyed she felt the anger and tension poring out of me she quickly walked to the counter placing the tray of needles down and looked at me dead in the eyes.

“Rose you need to calm down your upsetting your wolf with your thoughts I know this is hard for you but you need to fight this you can do this okay please calm down.” I couldn’t she took over and I could feel my clothes wanting to shred I saw Grace run out the room and I tried pushing her down to calm my wolf but she was furious she didn’t want to die.

Just before I turned Grace came back in and ran right to me I didn’t know what she was doing until I felt the poke in my arm and she stepped back I felt my wolf becoming weak and tired and it made her more mad but it was useless we were falling to sleep and I wasn’t going to fight it if it means calming her down I wont help fight. Darkness took over and I felt my body shut down the last thing I saw was Grace worried face mixed with sorrow and guilt.

Hours Later……

 I woke up on the hospital bed with the bright white lights beaming down on me.

“Agh can you turn the lights down a bit gosh there blinding me.” I said hoping I wasn’t talking to myself.

“Oh your awake I’m sorry dear hold on.” I heard Grace’s voice and the lights dimmed a bit.

“Thanks.” I said sitting up I looked at Grace and she was on the computer again tying away and switching to her clipboard writing things down.

“What Happened?” I said feeling a bit embarrassed. Grace turned to look at me.

“While I’m assuming you had a breakdown causing your wolf to became over angry almost shifting and tearing the room apart so I had to sedate you to calm you down before you could cause more harm to yourself.” She said.

“How would I have caused more harm to myself?” I said back curious now.

“Well your body is weak and as you know dying if you pushed yourself like that you could weaken yourself speeding the process to killing yourself. See anger is mixed in with adrenaline giving your body the push it needs to feel nothing. After the anger wears off your exhausted and tired from doing whatever it is you did but in your condition it would weaken you giving that your not healthy for your body to take that much rage you could of gave your self a cardiac arrest so I had no choice.”

She said looking away with a hint of guilt. “Grace don’t feel guilty you saved me you did your job I’m not upset anymore I was just angry I don’t want to die my daughter still needs me here.”

 I said with tears filling up in my eyes. “You wont I promise you I will do everything in my power and best knowledge to keep you fighting until you decide what you want to do okay?” she looked at me with determination on her face.

“Okay I can do this I’m going to talk to Allison about this.”

“That’s a good idea in the meantime I’m waiting for them to finish up with your medication and you can be on your way its 10:00pm and I’m sure you rather be asleep in your bed.” She said walking out the room to let me get ready.

I got up getting my clothes on examining them for any tears and I was lucky. I quickly put them back on and made the hospital bed siting on it right after waiting for Grace to come back. Moments later she came in with my medication and my papers with information of the check up.

 “Okay Rose your ready to go take one pill before going to bed okay they will work five minutes after drinking so do not take if you plan on getting in your vehicle. I also gave you some vitamins that your body is lacking to help keep you healthy. Take those with food okay? Any questions?” she said looking at me handing me my medication and paper work.

“No I got it thanks again Grace for everything.” I said giving her a hug.

“Its my job dear so I will check on you in 3 weeks okay no more no less I need to know how you progress goes okay oh and one more thing you need to contact your husband he’s going threw the same thing you are but worse remember your bond keep that intact for now okay don’t want to lose him either okay?” she said.

 “Oh right okay Grace thanks again see you in 3 weeks.” I said walking away fuck man I so not ready for that I need to see Allison she can help I hurried to my car and I turned it on I plugged my phone in so it could charge. I sent a text message to Allison saying that I needed t speak with her about some things that I had came to see Grace. Before I pulled out I got a reply from her saying after the cook out they were going to do a bomb fire to come over and that she wanted to talk to me to. I then got a phone call from Shayne I answered

“hello dear is everything okay?” I asked him with a hint of worry

“Oh yes everything is great but harm went to the bathroom so I thought this would be a good opportunity to ask you if you both are willing to move into our home I love your daughter to death ma’am and you’re her everything so to me your important to me like my mother and I will take care of you like I would my mother. So please say you will move in with us both of you.”

He said sounding in love and happy and I couldn’t help but feel loved and appreciated and I haven’t felt that in awhile but I would do this for my daughter and it would help me from falling into a depression so moving in would be good for me.

“Mrs. Carson you there?” I heard Shayne’s voice on the other line.

“I’m sorry dear but yes I accept thank you my dear for everything I’ve already talked to your mother just let her know everything okay I love you son thank you for this.” I said with tears in my eyes.

“Of course anything for you two. Thank you very much as well and I love you moms.”

 With that we hung up now I have some stuff to do to keep me busy I get to pack every thing up again. There was so much on my plate I don’t know where to start. I arrived at home and walked up to my room shutting the door behind me taking my clothes off and slipping pj’s on. I walked into the bathroom and put some water in my cup.

I opened my pill bottle taking one sleeping pill after I drank it I brushed my teeth. I walked out shutting the light and door and climbed into my bed. I laid there as I started to fill heavy and sleepy I didn’t fight I let it take its course and I finally fell into a good deep dark sleep that I needed so bad.

~~*~~*~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~~**~**

Yay finally a chapter this was more of a filler. I got a good plan going so yay cant wait hopefully I see more comments you guys means a lot if I know what you guys feel when reading. But until next chapter PLEASE<3 P.S 30 VOTES FOR AN UPDATE !!!!

COMMENT<333333333333333

 VOTE<3333333333333333333

FANN<3333333333333333333

                                                      Jay<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 991 115
Here's a list of my favorite mature content themed books that I recommend to you.
696 109 19
| WARNING: Strong language, sexual content, violence, mature topics, and more.| banner by @dslix_
7.9M 182K 39
-Mine.- I heard the sexiest growl ever. I turned around quite quickly and contemplated the most gorgeous and attractive being on Earth...
1.1M 1.4K 7
MATURE CONTENT A collection of short stories. The stories are a variety of length and a mixture of human and supernatural. THIS BOOK CAN BE FOR FREE...