Alpha's Possessive Mate! Chapter 16

NOT EDITED SO IF THAT’S A PROBLEM FOR YOU THEN DON’T READ !! YOUR RUDE COMMENTS ARE IRRELEVANT AND IT ONLY MAKES YOU LOOK IMMATURE  SO PLEASE SAVE THE EMBARRASSMENT ON YOURSELF! ON ANOTHER NOTE TO MY PUPPIES WHO HAVE BEEN SUPPORTIVE AND PATIENTLY WAITING THANK YOU SO MUCH 💓 YOU ALL ARE SPECIAL TO ME THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE LOVE I LOVE YOU ALL💓 WELL NOW HERE’S THE CHAPTER YOU ALL BEEN WAITING FOR 😀😁

                                                         Alpha’s Possessive Mate!

                                                                     Chapter 16

                                                                  Eliza’s  P.O.V

I made a phone call to make sure that this plan was in full affect. I pulled my phone out and called the most powerful witch of all. 
(Phone rings continuously.)
“Eliaza what a pleasant surprise and to what do I owe this phone call?”

“I need a spell but not just any kind of spell. Damien said your the one to see, If your interested in being apart of this I’ll arrive tomorrow around noon.”
I stated with confidence. She chuckled a evil laugh that made her sound attractive.

“well then I’ll see you at noon this better be good Eliaza I don’t like my time wasted time is money.”

She quickly became serious but yet was calm and collective. That was the last I heard she hung up the line after that. Your probably wondering how I know this witch. So my mate use to do some dirty work for this witch. Stated she was the most powerful. If I wanted to destroy them she was the witch to see.  He took me to meet her once so she knew who I was to Damien. So I made the trip to see her.

I began my journey to darkest forest in the world the forbidden forest. This place was no place for humans better yet they’d die if they ever entered. A few lived to be able to spread the word to keep the humans away from a world where they didn’t belong. Humans couldn’t ever accept the fact that supernatural beings do to exist.

Only human mates are made to handle such truth to the reality of the world they live in. It may sound brutal to know they die, but if humans could kill us they’d do it to. It’s just how things works the supernatural is better off a mystery like it’s always been. Those who live to tell is enough to keep most away. It’s just better that way.

As I reached the half point I decided to set up camp and get some rest. I gathered some wood and started a fire close to my tent. It was a bit nippy the wind began to pick up as night began to approach. I looked around and decided to shift into wolf form. I enjoyed stretching my legs out and feeling the earth  beneath my feet.

I felt my stomach rumble and decided to clear my mind and eat a little meal in wolf form. I hunted a small dear dragged it back to camp, and ate it by the fire. Once I was done I felt quite full. I quickly changed in humans form to feed the fire and open up the tent entrance. I changed back and went inside to get some rest.

As the early morning greeted me I woke up, quickly packed up. I used my water bottle to rinse the tooth paste out my mouth once I was done I began to continue my trip. I traveled the rest of the way in wolf form.  Felt nice running. Feeling the wind break threw my fur felt great the nippy breeze felt good.

I knew I made it because the trees around me were lifeless all that clung to it was just the Moss hanging off,  giving them it’s unappealing look. There was this old looking but sturdy bridge in the water that led to the huge two story house, that sat on a platform in the middle of the pound.

The bridge had fire at the top of the beams all the way to the front porch of her home. The rotten trees covered in Moss hung perfectly over her house gave it that uneasiness feeling. It was grey outside and cloudy just added more of the feelings of fright. Given the fact it was noon. In most cases other supernatural beings tend to change there minds before actually making it to the door. To me it’s just the weak that tend to never make it. The truth it was horror here, frightening.